My Mum, Aunts and Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Granddad?" I asked.

"I sent him away for the evening to his golf club and told him not to come back until 10am tomorrow morning," she said.

"Why?" I said.

"Because you can't screw me if he's here, can you silly?" she replied.

"Pardon," I said.

"You heard, it is traditional in this family for the older ladies to sexually entertain the younger generation of males," she said in a matter of fact way.

"Have you screwed your mum or aunt yet?" she then asked.

"No," I replied.

"Liar," she said, "Emma has told me that you have been fucking her brains out for 3 months or so now and you didn't think I would fall for the just got home routine after sneaking down the stairs did you? Your mum and your aunt both know that you are screwing each of them and it was your mum who suggested Emma try to seduce you in the first place. However they are not to know that as from tonight you are also screwing me."

"Why?" I said not denying anything else.

"Because the rules state that only the next generation up can," she said.

"So have you and Uncle Nick?" I asked referring to mum's brother.

"Did it he married Josie and your grandfather well can't really do it and hasn't done so since 2002, but he wasn't that good either," she said. "Now young man I need you to fuck me in my bed and when you have done that you are to fuck me again, is that understood."

"Yes nana," I replied.

"I will also commend on the fact that you have been keeping your activities secret, unless you knew of the tradition no one would be any the wiser, so you have also passed that part of the test," she said.

"What are the other parts of the test?" I asked.

She leaned over and we kissed on the lips, it started off as chaste one and soon turned into a full on snog. She looked at me slightly out of breath after we parted and said "come to my parlour in 5 minutes," and then got up and walked out of the room; I heard her go upstairs and waited before going up after her.

I walked into her bedroom and she was lying on her back under the covers, the dress was hanging neatly over a chair and she smiled as I walked into the room, "Now Steve you are too over dressed," she said.

I pulled my clothes off and she saw my cock for the first time, her eyes seemed to light up as she said "That's the biggest one I've ever seen," and then her eyes shone even brighter when I rubbed it and t got slightly bigger.

I pulled the bed covers back and for the very first time saw my nana naked. Her tits had sagged a bit and her belly was slight rounded by she was still an attractive woman, she still mainly had the same figure as mum and Emma, I leaned over and kissed her on the lips open mouth, she responded and we were soon exchanging tongues and then she started to stroke my cock, "Your cock is amazing ," she said and then patted the bed next to her, I lay on my back and she kissed me and then moved down my body and enveloped the end of my cock in her mouth.

"Ah nana," I shouted.

She removed her mouth and said "when we are in bed or anywhere else making love call me Enid," and then quickly sucked my cock back into my mouth. This was my very first blow job and the sensations were totally different to fucking, she worked her tongue around and then started to move her head up and down until my head passed into her throat.

I gripped the sheet and said "Fucking hell," as I shot my load down her throat.

Enid started to gag and pulled back slightly until just my head was in her mouth and she sucked all of the come out of me, "Was that good?" she asked.

"Bloody fantastic," I said "now it's you turn."

She smiled and flopped onto her back and spread her legs, I moved between them and kissed her on the lips and then her neck and squeezed her breasts as I kissed down her body and then breathed on her lower lips, I felt her shiver and her hands held mine firmly on her breasts and then I licked her slit.

Her hips shot up in the air and she made a grunting noise and then she relaxed as I started to eat, lick and kiss her whole area. 20 minutes later she was not relaxed, she was hot sweaty and red in the face as Enid had 3 massive orgasms, she was now on her back with her legs on my shoulders and her knees by her ears and I was pounding her towards a 4th.

She hadn't said a word since I started orally pleasing her and even now only grunts and pants were coming from her mouth as she felt her orgasm rise until she started to shake, the feeling of her cunt clutching my cock repeatedly made me come what felt like gallons inside her.

After I finished coming I detached and walked to the bathroom with come dripping from the end of my knob, I returned a couple of minutes later after peeing and washing my hands and Enid was breathing heavily as she lay on her back and just said "Your mum and aunt taught you very well."

After a few minutes of lying next to each other she went to the toilet with my come was dripping down her leg, she returned and had sprayed some perfume and said "Can I get you a drink?" and walked down to the kitchen naked, I got up and followed her and my cock was getting hard again, she was humming away to a song in her head as I walked up behind her and she jumped when she felt my hands on her hips and my cock bump her bum, she turned her head and kissed me, 5 minutes later I repeated what I had done to my mum the evening before, Enid was bent over her kitchen worktop whilst being fucked from behind. She was pushing back as my cock was pummelling her pussy.

"Give it to Enid now," she screamed a she started to come, because I had already come twice in the evening I wasn't quite ready so kept going, she came on my cock and as she was coming I pulled out and spun her round and then lifted her so she was sat on the worktop, I pulled her bum to the edge and stepped between her legs and re entered her. She wrapped her legs around me and gripped the edge of the worktop so hard her knuckles went white as I kept pounding her and then I came into her twat, this made her come again and she wrapped her arms around me as well as her legs to hold me place. Enid just said "Fucking hell," and that was the first time I had heard her swear, but there again it was only the 2nd time I had fucked her so things were still new.

I stayed connected as I passed her some kitchen towel and we decoupled and she caught most of our juices in the towel. I placed the now wet towels in the bin and got us both a drink of water which we carried up to her bedroom and she fell asleep with an arm and leg draped over my body, I lay awake contemplating what I was now doing, I was sleeping with my mum, her mum and her sister, but what about Aunt June? She a year older than my mum and we only saw her twice a year when she came to see us from her home in Scotland, also was Aunt Josie my uncle's wife in on it?

The answer to both questions came in the next few days, first though I fucked my nana senseless again in the morning before Granddad came home, my mum looked at me when I walked in and said "we need to talk."

She sat me down the lounge and said "you now know the truth, you fucked your nana last night didn't you even though she told you it was against the rules," I went to reply but she said "shush, listen,, you can sleep with any female family member you like, June is coming home tomorrow but as far as I know she never signed up to this, but if you flirt with her and she responds then by all means fuck her. None of us will get jealous and remember this is all part of your education, I'm going to work so go and get some sleep as I suspect you didn't get much last night."

She kissed me on the cheek like any mum would with their son and said "I'll see you later."

I went to bed and sleep came quickly until I was woken by the sound of the doorbell, "Fuck right off," I thought but whoever was pressing the doorbell was persistent.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and went downstairs and opened the door, "Hi nephew," said Josie, Josie was 42 years old and looked it, she smoked a lot of her life but had given up 2 years earlier but it had left her skin looking gaunt, she was as tall as me but was slim, oh and my uncle paid for her a boob job so was now sporting a perfect pair of 36D's as her previous A cup left her with low self esteem.

"Hi Aunt Josie come on in," I said and then looked her up and down, she was wearing a blue skirt with a cream silk blouse and had come from her WI meeting, the blouse was baggy but you can still see her breasts filled it out nicely.

She hugged me close and I could feel her nipples press against my chest, the though popped into my head that perhaps she wasn't wearing a bra but as she took her jacket off I could see a peek of white through a gap between some of the buttons. I realised she was a wearing a supporting vest top underneath the blouse.

I had always fantasised about Josie and today wasn't any different, now I was sleeping with 3 female family members why not her as well, she had married into the family rather than be born into it so probably wasn't into the whole shag your teenage nephew thing still I thought why not give it a go. 3 days ago I thought shagging your aunt was a bit much but was fun, and now your mum and nana as well and they all seemed to enjoy it so what was there to lose and I knew her husband had shagged his mum so why not.

"Is your mum in?" asked Josie.

"She's at work, won't be home until tea time," I replied.

"Oh ok, anyway how is my favourite nephew?" she asked even though I was her only nephew.

"All the better for seeing my most beautiful aunt," I replied laying it on a bit thick.

She giggled and said "you are a charmer," and then looked at my bare chest.

I worked out as part of my college rugby team so had developed some toned shoulders and a 6 pack.

"Let me get dressed," I said and run upstairs and I'm sure I heard her mutter "don't on my account, I was enjoying the view."

I returned wearing a t shirt and offered her a drink, I'm sure that her blouse had another button undone and was definitely untucked from her trousers as I offered her a drink, "a soft drink please," she answered and leant against the very worktop I had fucked my mum over the previous evening.

We talked about what we had been up to and she applauded when I told her I had bought a double bed, "You are an adult now so any ladies you plan on entertaining on it?" she asked.

I smiled as I said "Only my most beautiful aunt but she's spoken for."

She looked at me and just said let's have a look at it then and took me by the hand up to my room, as we stood and looked at it she said "Very nice, now you did say you wanted to see how I looked on it," and lay on her side on the bed.

I lay next to her and looked her in the eye and said "you had better go before I do something I regret," and placed a hand on her hip.

She looked coyly at me and said "what like this," and gently kissed me on the lips.

"I was thinking of something like this," I said and opened a button her blouse.

"Naughty," she said but kissed me on the lips again and so I unbuttoned the last 2 buttons on her blouse and pushed it off her shoulders. I could now see she was wearing a camisole underneath that had some support built in and only had spaghetti straps holding it up.

I kissed her on the lips and she responded with an open mouth kiss and pulled my head to her and held me there. I placed a hand on a breast and it felt different, it was harder and less pliant than the others I had felt. She seemed to enjoy me touching it and seemed upset when I stood up until I pulled my t shirt off and lay down next to her again, and then we resumed kissing and me touching her breasts, "You have a lovely touch," and didn't stop me pulling both the straps down so the camisole was bunched around her waist and her breasts were visible in all their glory.

I kept kissing her lips and her kissing intensified as she felt my fingers tweak her nipples and she then started to run a hand up and down my leg. I released her and stood up and pulled down my shorts, my cock was now hard and she smiled and said "You really have grown up," as she undid the button and zip on her skirt and lifted her hips, I reached over and grabbed the waist band and pulled the down over her hips and off her legs, I grabbed her white knickers and pulled them down, she sat up and pulled the camisole of her so she was now lying on my bed naked. I climbed back on the bed and lay on top of her and kissed her lips whilst stroking her inner thigh, her legs went wide when she felt my finger touch her folds and gasped as a finger penetrated her folds, I moved down her body and attacked her area with my mouth, she was moaning and shaking as my tongue touched her clit and screamed "Yes," when I stuck 2 fingers in her pussy.

She pulled me up so were face to face and said "I have never ever come so quickly and I am really turned on, now fuck me," as she stroked my cock, I lowered my hips and she directed my cock so it was at her hole and I pushed forward. She made a hissing noise as my cock passed her lips and went deep inside her.

"Do it, fuck me, abuse my twat," she whispered as she felt the intruder stretch her insides, and gasped as I nearly withdrew all the way and then slammed back in, we fucked slowly for 5 minutes and then she grabbed my arse cheeks and pulled me in harder, I took that as my queue and started to really hammer into her, my hips were a blur and her she lifted her legs so they were vertical in the air and tried to get my cock to go all the way through her into the mattress, her mouth was open and her tongue was hanging limply out one side of her mouth as I kept hammering away.

She then came and have never know anything like it. The scream was so loud that I thought half the street could hear so I shoved a pillow in her mouth and kept pounding, she shivered and then sounded delirious as her clutching pussy made me come deep inside her. She held me by my arse cheeks until she was sure that all my come was now inside her and just said "Holy shit, you fucked me so well I'm going to come round every time your mum is out again"

I kissed her thoroughly and said "We have better get decent just in case anyone comes round."

We got dressed and I arranged to see her Tuesday afternoon at her house when Nick was going to be at work and her nurse shift work allowed her some time off. She smiled when I asked her to wear her uniform.

Mum arrived home from her part time job a couple of hours later wearing a purple dress, I was in the lounge and told her that Josie came round to see her and would pop back tomorrow, she looked at me and said "did you screw her?"

"Yes, I did," I replied.

"Good, mum always reckoned Nick was a no good shag and you most definitely are," she replied before my dad opened the door and then announced that he had arranged a surprise meal for mum and they would be going out this evening.

10 minutes later the phone rang and it was nana asking if I needed some company this evening, I smiled to myself when she said she would be round at 7:30.

Mum and dad left just after 7 and nana arrived at 7:15, she was wearing a long coat when I answered the door, I closed and locked the door and then she removed her coat, she was dressed like a grandmother, she had on a long sleeved brown dress that came to just below her knees and a beige cardigan. I hung her coat up and offered her a cup of tea, "Don't you want me?" she asked.

"Of course I do," I responded and took her upstairs to my room and closed the door, "let me undress you?" I said and removed the cardigan, I undid the shirt style cuffs and then kissed her on the lips, I then turned her around and located the zip of her dress and lowered it until it reached her waist, I noticed then she didn't have a bra on as I lowered the zip and then pulled the dress off her and realised she had gone commando as the dress fell off her and pooled at her feet. I stood back and pulled my clothes off and she then turned around and grabbed my cock as we started to kiss.

As she stroked my cock I dragged us onto the bed and Enid fell on top of me and then turned around and swung a leg over my face as she attacked my cock with her mouth, her pussy was now level with my face so I started to lick and kiss and suck, she was wanking me as well as sucking and I soon was at the point of no return and shouted "nana, I'm going to come," she sucked harder and then started to shake, she was coming but didn't want to lose my come but she had to open her mouth or she would have bitten my cock off, she screamed just as my cock spurted on her face, she aimed my cock and the next spurt landed in her mouth and she then engulfed my cock with her mouth and managed to swallow the next 3 spurts whole.

I let my head drop but onto pillow and Enid turned around, she knew my cock was still hard and then lowered her pussy over it; she leaned forward and kissed me hard on the lips as she lowered herself onto me. "Fuck Enid," she said and so I did, I pushed my cock up into her rapidly and forcefully which made her come again, I flipped us over so I was on top and basically used her pussy for my pleasure, I pounded her over and over again, I lifted one leg onto my shoulder and mauled a breast as I fucked her, she closed her eyes and I just went with it, she made a moaning noise until I come in her pussy a few minutes later which caused her come again.

We calmed down and then I flopped on my back and she rolled onto me. "My god we have created a sex monster, but I absolutely loved it," she said.

We fell asleep and woke up as mum and dad came in the front door. Mum called out but I pretended to be asleep and she came upstairs and opened my bedroom door, I pulled the duvet over Enid's head as I heard her come up the stairs but mum walked in and noticed that there were 2 lumps under the duvet, she smiled and just said "wait an hour and we would have gone to bed by then."

Enid giggled and grabbed my cock and started to stroke it as soon as the door closed, I kissed her and then rolled on top of her and she opened her legs, she guided my now erect cock into her hole and we slowly screwed so there was no tell tale sound of squeaking beds, we kissed and caressed each other as we screwed but in the end we really started to hump at each other, there was one squeak so I threw the duvet onto the floor and Enid got the idea. We detached and got off the bed and she lay on her back and I climbed on top and re entered her and we screwed and screwed until I shot my load inside her causing her to come, we didn't stop kissing the whole way through.

"I love you my darling grandson," she said and I replied "I love you too nana."

I helped her put her dress back on and we sneaked down the stairs where I kissed her goodnight and I walked her home.

I got back home and collapsed in my bed and I was really shagged out.

I got up and went to work at a garden centre the next morning and was home at 6 where mum was in the kitchen talking to aunt June, June had married a Scotsman who worked in the oil industry and was now very wealthy, she was today wearing a red designer blouse with a black pair of shiny trousers and looked absolutely fantastic, she went to the gym twice a week and had all the best hair and beauty treatments, she was a year younger than mum but was slightly taller but had a smaller breasts.

She kissed me on the cheek and hugged me and then said "Look at you all grown up," and looked at my mum who nodded and smiled, "come to my hotel tonight, we can have dinner and catch up properly just you and I, bring an overnight bag so you can have a drink, there are 2 bedrooms in the suite so it will be ok," she said.

I looked at mum who just smiled and said "go and enjoy yourself."