My Mum, Aunts and Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I packed a bag and left with June in her hire car a couple of hours later and she let me drive it, it was Mercedes and was fantastic, she was staying at the only 5 star hotel in the county and was an hour's drive from home.

We went straight to her room where locked the door and came straight out with it, "I understand you have been informed of our family tradition, my son is gay so he missed out but you are something else I've been told, let's see if it's true," and then kissed me on the lips.

I held her close and undid the buttons on her blouse before I lowered my hands onto her bum felt her tight arse cheeks through the thin tight black trousers, we were kissing as she undid my shirt buttons and we then pushed the garments of each other, she had on a red lace bra but I found the fasteners for her trousers and pulled them down and then I discovered that she had a red matching thong on. As I kissed her and cupped her bum cheeks she reached behind her back and undid the bra catch and when we collapsed on the bed I pulled it odd her, her breasts were only an A cup but there was no hint of sag and she liked it when I kissed and sucked a nipple into my mouth and tweaked the other nipple with my fingers, I kissed down her body and pulled her thong down and off her legs and then stood up and pulled my jeans and boxers off.

She lay on her back looking at my now fully erect cock and licked her lips and spread her legs, I crawled between then and kissed her mound, "No one has ever done that," she said as then screamed as she felt me tongue on her pussy lips, after 10 minutes she was a quivering mass with her eyes firmly shut close so she was in her own orgasmic world as she came a number of times from my tongue and lips and didn't notice I had crawled up her body and until I kissed her on the lips and my cock pierced her lips and sank all the way in, she gasped as her arms and legs wrapped themselves around me and held me in place, "Oh my fucking god," she said as she felt me started to move in and out of her. "Stop, let me go on top," she pleaded so I rolled us over as we were still connected.

June sat back and placed her hands on my chest and I did the same but I played with her breast and nipples. She say perfectly still and then said "Are my breasts too small?"

"They are perfect," I replied and played with them some more and then flexed my cock inside her, she started to ride me and came again and then collapsed on me, I held onto her and started to fuck upwards into her she moved her hips in time and started to whimper and that set me off and I came inside her which caused her to come again.

After a couple of minutes she rolled off me leaving a trail of our juices over my leg and on the bed. I got up and went into the bathroom and brought back a towel after cleaning my cock and leg up, June lifted her hips and allowed me to place the towel under her bum and legs, she had a glazed look on her face which only went when I asked her "Are you ok?"

She looked at me and then my cock which had started to go hard again and just said "Am I alright, that was fucking fantastic," and grabbed my cock pulling me back onto the bed. I kissed her and she stroked my cock and then I ended up between her legs and my cock arrowed inside her again.

She gasped and lifted her hips and spread her legs as wide as possible and this was when I discovered that June could still do the splits. Her legs were at a 90 degree angle sideways as I fucked her, after a minute or she wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped the sheets as I pounded into her, her head lolled from side to side until she grunted and shook and then screamed, I didn't let up and kept pounding away until she said "Slow down let me stop coming."

I pulled out and flipped her onto her front and entered her from behind and very slowly fucked her, "That's it," she whispered and for the next few minutes I slowly screwed her until she urged me on and then I really fucked her from behind, each time my cock reached button my ball sack swung and hit her clit. She started to shake and then came again, I then at this point emptied myself into her again, I sunk onto her back and after a minute grabbed the towel and held it below her hole as I pulled out.

Once I was sure nothing else would drip out I rolled onto my back and June rolled onto hers, "Where are you going to university?" she asked.

"Haven't decided yet," I replied.

"There is one near me in Scotland, you can live with me rent free and there will additional benefits," she said as she rolled onto her side and placed her head on my shoulder and threw an arm across me as she started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well here I am shagged out after being screwed twice by my nephew, and I have basically offered myself like a slut for the entire time he will be at university, you know you are only the 2nd person I have slept with in my entire life," she replied.

"I'm honoured;" I said truthfully and then said "so when do you think you will be ready for round 3?"

"Tomorrow morning, you have really done a job on me," she replied, "Jock never ever made me feel like that," she added referring to her husband.

We left the room at 9am the next morning after a shower shag and mum reminded me that tonight was Friday so Yvonne was back in town.

June left at 5PM to get her flight back to Scotland and she left me her phone number and to ring her when I wanted to have a look around the university. Dad went out at 6PM and Yvonne had my cock buried deep inside her by 6:10 and twice more that night before she went back to her room for 6AM.

I saw Emma Saturday night and spent the night there before Sunday lunch with all the family. Josie reminded me that I was to be there at 2PM on Tuesday and that she had a surprise for me and whispered something she wanted from me whilst nana and I arranged to meet Wednesday night.

I also decided to visit the Scottish university's open day in a couple of weeks and rang June who said "as luck would have it Jock will be away those 2 days so I will be all yours."

Tuesday 2PM I knocked on Josie's door and she answered wearing a nurse's uniform. A UK nurse's uniform is a long baggy shapeless dress and Josie had amended an old one of hers, the skirt now ended just below her arse cheeks and she was wearing a pair of black holdups, with a knee high pair of shiny black fuck me boots, she had amended the waist of the uniform so it fitted her and had left all the poppers that came to the waist undone, underneath she had on a black lace push up bra which made her cleavage look enormous, "Fuck me," I said.

"Goods reaction and I intend to a lot," she replied and dragged me inside, as soon as the door was shut she kissed me and took my hand and I followed her upstairs. At this point I noticed that she didn't have any knickers on so I cupped her arse cheeks as I followed her. She giggled and dragged me into the bedroom where I took off my coat, I was as she wanted in her whispered request naked underneath.

I kicked off my shoes and lay on the bed, she straddled me and pulled the uniform off her shoulders grabbed my hands and encouraged me to squeeze her breast through the lace bra, she then lifted herself up over my cock and she was so wet that I just entered her as she lowered herself down on to me.

"You know we could into trouble for doing this," she said in between pants as she lifted herself up and down on my cock whilst holding my hands to her lace covered breasts.

"I know but it would be worth it," I grunted back and squeezed her breasts harder and saw that she was now panting heavily and she said "come with me honey," and then leaned her head back and let out a strange cry, seeing her with a dress bunched around her waist and my hands on her tits made me shoot my load inside her.

She pressed her hips down as hard as she could when she felt my come paint her insides and released my hands and leant over me and kissed me on the lips. "Hi," she said.

"Hi yourself," I replied and rolled us over whilst still connected, as this was my first fuck of the day I was still hard and started to move inside her, I reached behind me and unzipped her boots one at a time as I slowly screwed her and she kicked them off and wrapped her nylon covered legs around me.

Josie grabbed me head and pulled me down so I could kiss her whilst we screwed slowly, she then whispered "don't fuck me make love to me," so I did. We slowly screwed and kissed for approximately 20 minutes before I emptied myself inside her.

I left a couple of hours later with promise to return next time her shift patterns would allow us to be together.

The days passed in a blur of work and fucking my female relatives until the day before I was due to go to Scotland my mum was cooking on the kitchen and she called me in, "now I know you are going to see June tomorrow but I would prefer it if you went a university closer to home, I'll miss you," she said and stroked my face, dad was in the lounge asleep so I kissed her on the lips, she looked at the door and she kissed me back, not as a mother but my lover, she had a on a thin blue cotton dressing gown and an old black night dress, she wrapped her arms around me and I scooped her up by her bum and carried her in my arms to my room, she buried her head in my shoulder and kept saying "We can't he's home," I lay her on the bed and undid the belt of the dressing gown and undid the buttons down the front of the night dress and pulled them open so I could see her mound and breasts and then dived onto her mound and started to lick and kiss her. Yvonne was now back, "Make me come then fuck me," she whispered as she felt my tongue lick her folds and that made her shiver with anticipation of the tonguing and licking she knew she about to get. I kissed, licked and sucked her lower lips and clit until she had a crashing orgasm; she had already grabbed my duvet and was biting down it when she came to muffle the scream.

As I felt her starting to come I had already crawled up her body and had already entered her, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her hips left the bed and she grabbed my head and kissed me, "Fuck me my beautiful baby," she said huskily as I started to really move my cock in and out of her tunnel, the risk of getting caught and the excitement soon got to me and I came inside her which caused her to experience another crushing orgasm.

As soon as she stopped shaking she cleaned herself up and we went downstairs and saw my dad was still asleep. Dad woke up as we were hugging in the kitchen and said "Don't worry Yvonne, he's only going to have a look around and June will deal his with needs if he lives up there." Mum smiled and looked at me and said "Oh, I know she will."

The next morning I was on a train to Scotland and June texted me to say that she would pick me up from the station, I arrived mid after noon and walked into the station foyer from the platform and June was standing there looking around, she saw me and waved and when I walked up to her she gave me a very auntie like kiss on the cheek and led me to her car, I placed my bag in the boot and sat in the passenger seat, she drove us out of the car park and to her house and led me inside and then showed me where I would be sleeping, or has she put it, "not getting a lot of sleep," because I was shown into her bedroom. She was wearing a white dress that had a zip that ran down the front from top to bottom, I put the bag on the floor and turned around to see her unzipping the dress and pulling it off her shoulders, she was naked and looked magnificent and walked over to me and unbuttoned my shirt and then undid my trousers and pulled them down along with my underwear, she then held my hand whilst I stepped out of them, she then knelt back down in front of me and sucked my bell end into her mouth. "Jesus, June," I cried out as she started to suck and wank me for all she was worth.

I held her head in place and started to move my cock in and out of her mouth slowly, she let go of my cock and said "Don't move, I want you to come in my mouth so you can stay in my cunt for ages without coming," and then proceeded to suck me back in, I stood still and let her do all the work, I was soon on the edge and she kept going until I shouted "here it comes," she swallowed it all every last drop and looked triumphant as she let my cock go from her mouth.

She grabbed my hand and led me onto her bed where she lay on her back so I crawled up her body and kissed her hard on the lips, she opened her mouth and we were playing tongue hockey until I released the kiss and said "Your turn." She had a big smile on her face as I crawled down her body and she opened her legs wide as she felt my breath on her mound and stroked my hair as she felt my lips on her lower lips and gasped loudly as I then tongue fucked her, in the next 20 minutes she had 4 orgasms until she said "No more," and pulled me by my hair up to her face and kissed me on the lips, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me, she grabbed my cock lined it up with her hole and sank down on it, I reached up and played with her small but perfectly firm breasts as we made love. She started on top and then we screwed doggy style and finished with me sitting up against the headboard and June riding me to a wonderful conclusion for the pair of us. She seemed to enjoy being on top, not sure if it was a control thing but that was definitely her favourite place to be.

June stayed on top of me as we kissed and stroked each other until she realised my cock had not gone soft, she then started to grind herself against me again and said "Please choose this university, you can fuck me whenever you like then." She then really started to bounce, her tits wobbled in my face as she started to pant and her face went bright red as she came with a scream and a look of surprise on her face.

I rolled us over and started to pound into her, she said "Fuck your aunt, fuck me hard."

For 10 minutes I pounded into her like there was no tomorrow, she came multiple times until I emptied myself into her welcoming warm cunt.

As we lay in the afterglow she said "that was fucking awesome, my thighs are a bit sore now do you mind getting off."

I detached and a flow of our juices landed on the bed and she said "I normally like to go on top but you can fuck me like that whenever you want."

We got up and went out for dinner and then we fucked doggy style when we got back as her thighs were sore. She applied some sports injury stuff to her thighs and the next morning her thighs were feeling so much better she told me to fuck her on her back again.

We spent the rest of the day looking around the university. She was dressed as a respectable middle aged aunt in a dark green sleeveless blouse and with a cardigan over the top; on her bottom half she had a pair of grey slacks that moulded themselves to her bum, no noticed that her lips were a bit puffy after she had sucked me off in the quiet corner of the car park before we started walking around.

As soon as we got back to her house she had me eat her out and then screw her on her sofa before we had dinner at a restaurant and then we screwed half the night away in various positions. She later told me that she was so sore that she had to stop Jock sleeping with her for a week afterwards.

I slept on the train all the way home where my dad picked me up at the station and asked how it went, I told him "the university is ok but I will get the fringe benefits of rent free living at June's," I didn't tell him I might fail because June would literally shag me out.

He thought it may be a good idea but he warned me that mum and Nana would also both miss me, I kept my thoughts to myself about what mum and Nana would miss about me.

Dad and I walked into the house where was chatted to mum and she asked me "Well?" when Dad went to the toilet.

"June is a nympho and I'd be dead or expelled in a week, but more importantly I'd miss you mum," I replied.

She held my hand and kissed me on the cheek and started to cry. "Yvonne wants to see you as soon as possible," she said and hugged me; she was still hugging me when dad walked back in.

I went to bed about 9 in the evening and fell fast asleep. In the middle of the night someone opened my bedroom door which caused me to wake up, it was mum standing there and she was wearing a thin dressing gown, she said "I need you," and undid the tie and pulled it off to reveal the silk night shirt she had on, I held out my hand she glided over and lay next to me under my covers, we kissed like teenagers and I rolled on top of her, she opened her legs and wrapped them around my waist, because I slept in the nude my cock was now near her opening, "Let me lick you," I said.

"No, I'm so horny and need you to make love to your mum, please," she pleaded and grabbed my cock and placed it at her opening. She was so wet I slid straight in and she grabbed my neck and pulled me close, my bare skin against the silky night shirt set me on fire and I started to rapidly move my cock in and out of her, "I love you son," she gasped as my cock pistoned in and out of her welcoming warm wet pussy.

"I love you too mum," and slowed my hips down as I felt her shiver and shake her way through an orgasm and then kissed her gently as my hips slowly moved my cock in and out of her. I detached from her and rolled onto my back, she quickly straddled me and took me; she placed her hands my chest and leaned back grinding her mound against my pubic hair. She came again and then leaned forward and so her chest was rubbing against mine and I grabbed her arse cheeks and mauled them and then started to really move my cock in and out of her pussy. "I'm coming mum," I screamed into her ear and then emptied my cock into her pussy. Yvonne was no longer about this was me and my mum, she shook and then said "so am I son" and I felt her cunt clutching at my rod that was buried inside her.

We kissed and hugged as we came down for our mutual highs. "You know I said I wouldn't get jealous, well it was true at the time but now I want you all to myself," she said.

"I love you mum and you mean the world to me, if you want me to stop sleeping with them June, Nana, Josie and Emma then I will, but you will have to tell Dad," I replied.

"He already suspects, I didn't answer him directly when he asked but I love you as a son and a lover," she said.

We spent the night in bed together cuddled up and Dad came and woke us up in the morning. "Good god Yvonne, I know you love him but really, sleeping in the same bed as him as well, you may has well spend every night in his bed and try and keep the noise down when you are fucking, " he said..

"I love you my husband and I love you my son," she said and kissed me on the cheek as she got out of bed. I went put after a shower and left mum and dad to a long conversation, I went around to see the other 3 women in my life who lived locally and told them I was now going to be exclusively mum's and they all agreed that it was probably for the best.

I rang June and told her the same and her that I would be doing a different degree that they did at my local university so I wouldn't have to move away. I got home and Dad pulled me into the lounge. "From now on son, you and your mum will stay in your room and I will be in the other room, your other grandma may stay the night in my room every now and then."

I went up stairs to find mum and dad had moved another wardrobe into my room and all her clothes were already in it and Mum was waiting for me in my bed.

The End