All Comments on 'My Naive Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GravesinhoGravesinhoalmost 6 years ago

One of the best stories on this site, would love to see a third chapter someday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 3 please!

While the Elise series by Dick Spanker is fantastic, this easily rivals it. It's great seeing this kind of story from a female perspective. Please continue this, it's got SO much potential!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong website?

Sorry to embarrass you, but I think you've posted this story on the wrong site. Literotica is supposed to be about sex and erotic situations, and obviously there's nothing like that in this story at all. Just friends helping each other out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Very unique style. Very entertaining. I was laughing and horny at the same time. Hope to see more chapters.

jansecuritymanjansecuritymanalmost 5 years ago
More!

Loving the tension build-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfection

This type of story is so perfect, I’m begging you for more chapters! Seriously one of the best on this site.

Willysway1Willysway1over 4 years ago
Love it

I don't think he is as dumb as his girl friend thinks he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very entertaining, novel

Enjoyed the unique style. A little of it is great, don't know how many chapters like this before it would get tiresome, but thoroughly enjoyed these.

Biggy102Biggy102about 4 years ago
Hi

Love these stories, please do carry on with these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5/5

I would love to hear Ch. 01 and 02 from Clara's perspective, without David lying about the sexy details with omissions and vague half-truths. The sex parts are implied, but we never get to know exactly what happened. After he changed his phone notification settings, was he sending hotter photos or even videos? What was really going on when those "tensions" were being released? Did David show any sign of remorse or regret after he came?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beyond the pale. So much stupidity in one page. 1 star

Bill S.

midtwnnycmidtwnnycover 1 year ago

asa gay guy.....i'd love to have a bf that let me help out his friends like this.....so hot....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got worse as it went on. Cuckquean isn't cuckquean if it's not consensual. Natalie's acceptance and wild rationalisations were what made this and the last story hot. It's not sexy if David is outright lying to her and cheating on her without her knowing consent, then it's just sad and pathetic. By the end of the story, Natalie clearly doesn't understand what David is doing with the other two women, because he's clearly being purposefully vague. Again, that isn't hot, it's just sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous