My Naive Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are!" David said. "She sends me a lot of topless pics at night saying how glad she is to get her bra off and how sore her back is."

"Whatever," I said. I suppose they would be annoying.

"Anyway, she finished up with my back and spun around on my butt and massaged the backs of my legs. It wasn't until she was at the top of my thighs that I realized the motion must have knocked the towel off my butt."

"She was staring at your naked butt the whole time?" I asked. "Pictures are one thing, but I don't want you two showing off your privates to each other in person."

"Well, it was an accident," he said. "I don't think she realized it either. And then at that point, it felt silly to cover back up since she and Bridget had been staring at it so long."

"Wait, Bridget too?"

"Yeah," he continued. "At some point she'd gotten up and stood next to the table to watch what was going on. I was too deep in the massage to realize it happening. I tried to make her go sit down before the sphincter massage started, though."

"She did that to you too?!" I almost shouted. I could get over them seeing my boyfriend's butt, but Clara fingering him was a bridge too far. I hadn't even ever done that!

"Yeah," he said. "I wasn't going to at first, but Bridget insisted that it was the best part of the massage and I was really missing out. I was worried you'd be upset, but they said that you would have said something during Bridget's massage if you didn't want me getting that part of it. So then I agreed, but said Bridget had to go sit back down, that I didn't want her watching me anymore than she wanted me watching her. But she said it was fine, and since she had gone through it and knew that it felt great and wasn't a big deal, she wouldn't freak out and was curious how to do it."

I sighed. This was farther than I was prepared for it to go, but I reminded myself that he was my boyfriend, not theirs, and it was just a massage.

"Before I knew it," he continued. "Clara was pouring oil down my buttcrack and rubbing me from the top of my hole, down over my taint and to the back of my balls and back up again."

"Wow," I said. "That's personal."

"You're telling me," he said, laughing a little. "It felt really uncomfortable at first, but that area down there is really sensitive, and as she kept at it, it started feeling really good. Bridget's such a joker, she started teasing me that I was spreading my legs and pushing back into it. I was still a little embarrassed about how good it felt, though, so I tried to lie and say I wasn't really loving it. And that's when Clara said, 'Then you'll definitely love this!" and jammed her finger all the way into my asshole in one go!"

I knew that moment was coming, but it still sickened me a little to hear.

"I yelped," he said. "We were surprised you didn't hear it and come yell at us for interrupting your call. It didn't hurt so much as feel really weird and uncomfortable. I mean, I'd never had anything stuck up there before, and here your friend had shoved her finger in there up to her palm!"

"So then she pulled it out?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Well, no. I mean, she pulled it most of the way out, then pushed it back in. She did that a bunch, actually."

"Even though it felt bad?"

"It only felt bad at first," he said. "Then it felt pretty good. Actually, then it felt really really good. She was right when she said I'd enjoy it. I liked it a lot. In fact, I'd like you to start giving me some of these massages if that's okay."

"I don't know, David," I said. "Butts are pretty gross."

"Okay, well we can talk about it later," he said. "Anyway, like I was saying, it started feeling really really good. Bridget started teasing me for shoving my ass back on her fingers, and I was being so brazen about it, I couldn't really deny it. So I just made fun of her for doing the same, and she was shocked that I had noticed. Clara was like, 'Yeah, you're both big ass sluts,' and that made us laugh really hard."

"Great," I said, full of sarcasm.

"Yeah," he said. "It was really great. She eventually stopped, though, and I was actually sad to feel her finger pull out of me. As she was cleaning her hand, she explained that the sphincter massage can reach a guy's prostate and cause a guy to cum if you're not careful. We wanted to keep the massage strictly responsible, and her making me cum all over her massage bed while you were on the phone in the other room felt very irresponsible."

Thank god, I thought to myself. There was actually a boundary.

"So then she came back and told me to roll over. I thought I'd get back at Bridget for teasing me earlier, so used a really whiny voice to say that then she'd see my boobs. Clara thought it was really funny and Bridget acted mad, but I could tell she knew I got her good. Clara said that fair was fair, and if I had to have my boobs out, so did Bridget. Bridget protested, but gave in after I pointed out she'd just watched my butthole get fingered up close and that I'd already seen her boobs from afar. So she unwrapped her towel and rewrapped it around her waist."

"And then you flipped over?" I asked.

"Yeah," he continued. "But first I asked Clara to get the towel ready to cover my dick, and she did. But when I lifted myself up, she saw that I'd leaked a ton of fluid onto the table. Bridget, of course, teased me for cumming, but I swore I hadn't. Clara backed me up, saying that she would have felt me contracting on the inside. We guessed that it must just be precum from all the massaging she'd done to my prostate even though there was so much.

"She told me to get off the table so she could wipe it up. I didn't want to, I was stark naked after all, but I figured they'd already seen more of my butt than anyone else and I could cover my dick with my hands, so I just did."

"Yeah," I said. "That's not as big a deal."

"Yeah," he said. "Except that my dick was still so hard from Clara messing with my prostate that I couldn't cover the whole thing with my hands. I kept shifting them around, trying to hold it right while Clara wiped up my mess, but couldn't find a good way to do it. And Bridget wasn't helping. She was just watching me the whole time, giggling at me trying and failing to cover my full boner. She probably got a good glimpse of every part of it at one time or another.

"Then Bridget left to get another towel and I climbed back up on the table. I had to use my hands to do that, of course, so Bridget got a good look at my naked dick while I did. Clara threw the small towel back on my dick when she got back, though, and that's when you came out."

"Ok," I said. "That explains why you had such a big boner. I was worried it was because my two friends were topless for you."

"No no," he said. "I mean, don't get me wrong, they're both very pretty, but it was just a natural thing that happened because of the massage."

I wanted to believe him. To be honest, though, he'd see so much of Clara's boobs over the past couple months, that I doubt they could get him excited anymore, even if they were the most beautiful breasts he'd probably ever seen in his life. They were certainly the best I'd ever seen. Bridget's boobs would have been new to him, but hers were a bit smaller, so they probably didn't do anything for him either, even if they were perfectly shaped and perky.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me," he said. "I was worried you'd see me lying there between your two half-naked friends, my full erection barely covered, and just assume the worst."

I sighed. "I guess it's fine," I said. "What happened after I left?"

"She massaged my front," he said matter of factly.

"Like before?" I asked. "Did she climb on top of you?"

He nodded.

"So her boobs were just swinging all over right in front of your face?"

"Yeah, at first," he said.

"Then what?" I asked. "She put a bra back on?"

"No," he said. "She was covered in oil, so she had to leave it off. But she was still complaining about how heavy they were, so at Bridget's suggestion, I just held them up while she finished massaging my chest."

"Wait wait," I said. "You were grabbing her boobs?"

"I wasn't like, groping them," he said. "More just holding them up to get their weight off her back. It was actually pretty tough, they're so big and heavy and covered in oil and she kept moving every which way, so they kept slipping out of my hands. I started gripping them more tightly, but that still didn't fully fix the problem. But she was happy for the help I was able to provide, so insisted I keep trying to grab them even if it was tough to hold on."

I imagined my boyfriend grabbing, mashing and sliding his hands all over my friend's giant, slippery jugs. It wasn't a visual I liked having in my head.

"And Bridget was still just standing there watching?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Well, kinda. She had been watching the massage, but as Clara and I struggled to get her boobs under control, I realized she'd moved closer to the foot of the table. When Clara shifted to do my legs, I figured out why. All her moving around on top of me had knocked the towel off the table. So the crotch of her shorts had been rubbing against my naked dick that whole time, making sure I was still super hard. Bridget had noticed all this, of course, and had moved back just to stare at my naked dick while Clara and I were occupied with her boobs."

"Oh my god," I said. "So she just saw everything?"

"Yeah," he said. "Well, technically she had seen it earlier when I got on the table, but that had just been for a moment."

"Right," I said. This was crazy. I didn't want my friends gawking at my boyfriend's dick like this. I couldn't blame them, because it was beautiful, and I'd have a hard time keeping my eyes off a big, hard, dripping dick too. I just didn't want them getting any ideas of what they could do with it.

"At that point," he continued. "I thought it'd be pointless to cover back up. I mean, Clara had a bunch of pictures of it on her phone and Bridget had been staring at it for like ten minutes already, so I told them to just forget the towel. So Clara started massaging my legs, and I could tell it made Bridget jealous because Clara kept accidentally touching my crotch when she got to the top of my thighs."

"What do you mean, touching your crotch?" I asked. This was getting out of hand.

"Oh nothing bad," he said. "Just like, the back of her hand would bump against my balls or my shaft. I was still so hard that my dick was pointing itself away anyway, so it was just a small touch here or there. But anyway, Bridget started massaging one leg while Clara massaged the other. Then they started making fun of each other for 'accidentally' touching my dick, and like, really grabbing it to make fun of the other.

"Like, one time, Bridget was like, 'Hi, my name is Clara, and OOPS!' and just full-on grabbed my shaft. That made Clara mad, so then she was like, 'My name is Bridget, and OH NO!' and grabbed my shaft and gave it a few pumps. That got me and Clara laughing so hard, that then Bridget went, 'Oh, I'm Clara, and I'M SO SORRY!' and just grabbed my dick and stuck the whole thing in her mouth!"

"She what?!" I shouted. "She sucked your dick?!"

"No no," he said. "It was just a joke. She just stuck it in and held it in there for a little bit as a joke. You probably had to be there, but it was really funny."

"Still, I don't think I like your dick being in her mouth for any reason," he said.

"I totally agree," he said. "And that's why I put a stop to it then. I was still so worked up, I felt like I was ready to pop. Like, we'd been having fun just goofing around being naked and all, but if they made me cum, that'd be a different story. So I just thanked them for the massage and went to the bathroom to wash the oil off."

"Ok," I said. "Thanks for putting a stop to it. So then Bridget went home and you two came to the game?"

"Yeah," he said. "Well, not quite. I was in Clara's shower when the bathroom door opened and the two of them came in. I told them the boner shows were over, but they said they'd just looked at the time and realized it was almost time to leave. So we didn't have time to take three showers back-to-back and would have to squeeze one shower in together."

"So they just got in with you?" I said.

"Yeah. I told them I'd just finish up quickly, but both squeezed into the bathtub before I could finish."

"Naked?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Not at first, though. Clara got naked, of course. She and I were already so familiar with each other's bodies, so it wasn't a big deal. Bridget had put her thong back on, but then Clara yanked it off after they got in. It was really funny. We realized that she'd just been shy because she'd shaved her pubic hair completely off. Clara has a landing strip, but Bridget was just completely bare."

"I can't believe the three of you showered together," I said.

"I know!" he said. "Two people could have probably fit in her shower pretty well, but the three of us were really packed in there. Bridget kept saying there was no room because Clara's boobs were too big and Clara kept saying there was no room because Bridget's butt was too big. So they made me stand between them, then agreed there was no room because my dick was too big!"

He looked at me expectantly.

"You're not laughing," he said.

"Just tell me what else happened," I said. If I had known that all that time I was stuck in traffic they were canoodling together in the shower...

"Well, it actually worked out well," he said. "My and Bridget's backs were covered in oil, so we needed help washing them anyway. So first, I washed Bridget's back while Clara washed mine. But because my hands are much bigger than Clara's, I finished Bridget's back while Clara was still working on mine, so Bridget suggested that I just keep going and wash her front too. So I reached around her and washed her front while Clara finished up with my back."

"Like, her whole front?" I asked, motioning to my own, from my boobs to my crotch.

"Yeah," he said. "She was completely covered in oil after all. I avoided her vagina, though, because I thought that was inappropriate, but then Clara said she couldn't reach my shoulders and neck because I'm so much taller than her. So I knelt down so she could reach and Bridget told me to wash her legs while I was down there. I finished with that rather quickly, so then the only parts of her I hadn't washed yet were her butt and pubic area. I thought making her wash them alone would make it seem like we were doing something naughty here in the shower and not just helping each other get clean, so I just went ahead and finished cleaning her."

I couldn't believe it. My boyfriend just admitted to rubbing my friend's naked ass and vagina, and truly thought it was no big deal!

"Anyway, then Clara finished up cleaning my neck and shoulders," he continued. "So we all turned around and I washed Clara's back while Bridget reached around and washed my front. I finished with Clara pretty quickly because she's so tiny, so then she spun around and helped Bridget wash my front while I washed hers."

I sighed heavily. "And then you came to the game?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Well, pretty much. They both washed my front and ended up fighting over who got to wash my dick. It'd been covered in oil from when they were joking and grabbing it at the end of the massage, so it definitely needed washed, but they both wanted to do the honors. So they were both grabbing at it and yanking each other's hands off. It was actually a lot of stimulation for me. Also, all the commotion was making Clara's boobs swing wildly back and forth in front of me, and that combined with all the grabbing and tugging on my dick almost made me forget that I shouldn't cum without you there! So I made them stop fighting and just washed my dick myself."

Things were getting really out of hand, but I was once again glad that David had put a stop to it. Maybe I was just being a prude about all the nudity and touching, but as long as we agreed him orgasming for them was a bridge too far, I could deal with it.

"Bridget was fine with that," he went on. "But Clara got upset. She said she'd put all this effort into giving us both massages, including sphincter massages, which were really intimate and embarrassing for her. So Bridget offered to give her a sphincter massage, and Clara thanked her, but asked me if I would instead. She explained that I came equipped so much longer and thicker than Bridget's fingers, so it'd feel so much better if I massaged it rather than just anyone's finger."

"You mean Bridget's finger?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "That's what I said."

"You said anyone's finger," I said.

"Oh yeah," he said. "But that also means Bridget's finger."

I was confused. I didn't think he understood what I meant. But I just said ok and let him continue.

"I'm so glad you're not upset," he said. "I was pretty sure you'd be mad about this."

"I guess if she gave you a sphincter massage, the nice thing to do is return the favor," I said reluctantly.

"Totally," he said. "Anyway, it was really tough fitting inside her. I mean, she's such a petite girl that I had to crouch kind of awkwardly, and then her hole is really small and tight. It took a lot of effort to get me inside, but it was totally worth it for her once I did."

"What did it feel like?" I asked, honestly curious.

"It was really warm and really tight," he said. "After I got it all the way in, she told me I had to move it in and out to make the massage work, and that was when it got tough. It was actually a really intense experience for me. I didn't think I was going to make it."

"Wow," I said. "She must be really tight." I didn't see how sticking his finger in and out of her butt could be so difficult for him.

"You have no idea," he said. "She said that she'd had this done to her before, but never with someone as big as me. She was really losing control, moaning loudly and struggling to stay on her feet. She must have had so much tension built up back there. She said it was so intense it was throwing her off balance, so asked me to hold her boobs up again to keep her from falling. So I grabbed her boobs, and I really had to hold on tight because she was completely wet and shaking from the massage. Anyway, when I finally got a good hold on her, I guess the tension in her finally released because she let out this loud scream-moan and then finally calmed down."

"Wow, that's crazy," I said. If she had that much tension in her and she'd had this done before, I wondered how much I had in me. Maybe I should get David to give me one of these massages after all.

"Yeah," he said. "So then I pulled out, and I thought we were done, but then Bridget was really jealous of how big Clara's tension release was and insisted I give her one too. I was worried that time was getting late, but she promised it wouldn't take much. So I gave in and gave her one too."

"And that was pretty much the same and Clara's?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I mean, it was a little different. Bridget's a lot taller, so I didn't have to crouch weirdly to get in. In fact, she's pretty much the perfect height for this. She was also a lot looser to start since Clara had massaged her earlier. The only real issue was that her butt is so big that I really had to push hard whenever I wanted to push back into her. I really had to slam into her, but she didn't mind.

"It made her lose her balance, though. She had bent over and put her hands against the wall to steady herself when I started, but she was still having trouble staying up. The weird thing was that she didn't make me hold her chest like Clara had. She grabbed my hand and pressed it on her front, between her hips. She kept pushing it further down, and I thought that was ok as long as I didn't hit her pubic hair. I'd forgotten she was completely bare down there, though, so before I knew it, she'd pushed my hand onto her vagina! I was going to remove it and apologize because that was definitely crossing a line, but that's when she hit that tension-release point that Clara had and started moaning and thrashing, so all I could do was hold on.