My Naive Boyfriend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, after that, she became really calm and still like Clara had, so I figured the massage had done its job and pulled out. They then said that I needed to release my built up tension like they had, but I said the massage earlier had been relaxing enough and that we were probably late as it was. They were really sweet, though, they really wanted to give me another massage so I could relax like they had, but I knew we had to get to the game."

"So then you just got dressed and left?" I asked.

"Yep," he said. "Bridget left and I drove Clara to the game. And that's it!"

"Wait," I said. "What about the kiss cam at the game?"

"Oh no," he said. "You saw that?" I nodded. "Well, it wasn't my idea," he went on. "Clara and I had just been laughing and having fun, joking about all of Bridget's silly antics back at the apartment. And then the kiss cam started and she told me that if it showed us, she'd kiss me. I didn't want to, but then before I knew it, we were up on the big screen and Clara's lips were on my mouth. I didn't want to cause a scene, though, so I just let it happen."

I was pretty sure I'd seen them both go in for the kiss, but he'd been honest with me about what had gone on at the apartment when he hadn't had to, so I decided to believe him. I was sitting at a weird angle at the time, anyway, it was hard to know what I was seeing.

"And nothing else weird happened during the game?" I asked.

"Nothing that I noticed," he said. "I mean, after the kiss, some of the people around us said we were a really cute couple. We just said thanks. It'd be too much to explain why we were sitting together and went along with the kiss cam. But then we had to act like a couple the rest of the game, holding hands, snuggling up together, and so on. At one point, she spilled nacho cheese in her cleavage and realized that if I was actually her boyfriend, I would insist on scooping it out for her, so I did. But it was all friendly, nothing weird."

"Ok," I said. "And what about after the game? What took you so long to get back home?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "I hope you don't get mad. I mean, it was no big deal, but I was a little worried at the time how you would react."

"Why, what happened?" I asked.

"Well on the way home, she was buried on her phone, it was kinda weird," he said. "When we finally got to her place, she told me she'd been researching what can happen if you get an in-depth massage like I had, but didn't reach complete release. She said that it can be bad, especially for men. That we could be sore for a long time after that. So she asked again if she could give me the tension release that I'd given her and Bridget earlier. She said it'd be as a thank you for driving her to and from the game, so I finally gave in.

"I parked outside her building and we went up to her apartment. She had me take my pants off and lie on the bed so she could give me another sphincter massage. She had me get on my back this time, though. I guess that helps with the release or something."

"So she massaged you down there until you hit some kind of release?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "She was a lot more intense about it this time around, the feeling was really overwhelming. I felt like my whole lower half was on fire, but in a good way. I'm honestly not really sure what else she was doing. I'm pretty sure she was doing other things to my body around there but I can't really remember."

"So you hit that release point?" I asked. I was honestly curious. I'd never heard of all these tensions releases before.

"Yeah," he said, then started talking more quickly all of a sudden. "Yeah, I, uh, I hit the release and it really all just, uh, just came shooting out. I thought it'd make a huge mess, though, but she was really good at, uh, catching the mess and disposing of it right away."

"Wow," I said. "Sounds intense."

"You have no idea," he said. "So that's fine? I didn't cross a line?"

I sighed. "I mean, I'm not thrilled about everything that went on," I said. "But I guess it was just friends helping each other out."

"Thanks, honey," he said, kissing my forehead. "So it'd be okay if she kept releasing my tension? And I kept releasing hers and Bridget's? Bridget was texting the two of us all night and kept saying how she couldn't wait to do it all again."

"Yeah, I guess," I said. If it kept my man calm and happy, I supposed I couldn't be too upset. I just hoped he didn't start reconsidering the boundaries he'd set for them.

"Thanks, honey," he said. "I can't believe you're as cool as you are."

We said goodnight and I rolled over to fall asleep.