All Comments on 'My Name is Maggie and I Eat Poopy Ch. 01'

by nolimitstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking Disgusting

Some stories should remain untold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Especially foul.

I agree. Some stories should not only not be told, but the mods should reject them outright.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
O.o

I can't... I just can't justify a comment on this story. I have lost too many brain cells over it already. Curse you morbid curiosity!!

BushliquorBushliquorabout 9 years ago
I can't believe I read the whole thing

What a load of crap. All you need now is a glass of piss to wash the foul taste away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
then don't read them

you weren't forced to read were you

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
MDR

Why do you read a story about eating shit if you find it sick? The author didn't hide what it was about and you knew what it was before reading. You critize a story about scat when you don't like scat. That's just useless. And posting as Anonymous takes lot of courage, bravo.

Sure the story isn't very good but it's not because of the scat. It's because there is no teasing and it goes to the girl eating her mother's shit right away. You don't have time to get in the story before the climax comes. Maybe having the girl slowly becoming attracted to foul smells and the progressing on the scat thing would have made a better story.

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
move on to another story

I don't understand why people kill a writer in comments and ratings when the topic includes something that doesn't turn you on? check out the table of contents, there is erotica for almost every kink and perversion here. there's just as many people who think fucking a family member, or even fantasizing about it, is sick and disgusting, yet it's one of the most active topics.

the story title clearly defines what's contained within, so why even bother clicking thru if your moral compass is so easily thrown off kilter?

personally, I don't care for scat play. pee is more my thing. but I would never 1-star a story or leave a blistering comment, just because the author gets off on something I don't.

get over yourselves you anonymous cowards with the holier than thou complex, ON A PORN SITE!

keep writing your passion no limit story teller, but you might find your work more well received under the Fetish topic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shitty story...............

but I loved it. I used to jerk off using shit as a lubricant.

nolimitstorytellernolimitstorytellerabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You for Reading my Story and for Leaving Comments!!!

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this story. Furthermore, thank you for posting your opinions, because they reveal who you really are and what you stand for. The comments that, “This should have never been written.” That is exactly the reason I write these stories, because whatever is hidden in darkness of the human imagination, eventually manifests itself as psychosis, which causes the horrors that we see on the nightly news. Second the folks who think they being clever by posting statements such as, “Shitty Story” or “This is crap.” Thank for revealing yourselves as idiots. Third, the story is about the irony of human nature, what some people find grotesque is art to others, and one cannot exist without the other. Without contrast, how can we experience beauty? Forth, the story is about love and affection, a mother who loves her daughter and is willing to do anything to relieve her suffering. Thank you, and God bless all of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pushing the Envelope?

Every so often, even in a forum such as Literotica, some author with an agenda (an axe to grind) come along and tries to push the envelope by writing a story that makes use of some sexual predilection that is not typically associated with the specific genre or category to which the story is submitted.

I didn't bother to actually READ this story. The title revealed the story's true focus, and I will give the author 'props' for that. At least he/she didn't use the tactic that some have used, in the past, of concealing the true focus of his/her story under some unassuming title.

I will suggest, however, that this story more correctly belongs in the "Fetish" genre, which is where most of the stories involving strange and unusual sexual kinks may be found. The author is even in some agreement with this, judging by the list of 'tags' used for this story. "Fetish" (though misspelled) is included in that list.

As far as the author's own little diatribe (in the comments section) is concerned, my advice is simple. Deal with the negative reception by simply accepting the fact that you deserve it. When you write a tale that focuses on eating shit, and submit it to Lit to be included in a genre where this particular kink is exceedingly rare, if not totally foreign, you're bound to get some shitty comments tossed at you. Deal with it, learn your lesson, and either move on, develop a thicker skin, or decide that you love to get crappy fang-mail.

There are several meanings for the word, 'scat'. One is a reference to the sort of nonsense-words used as song lyrics typified by Frank Sinatra's "Scooby-dooby-dooo" in his song, "Strangers In The Night". Another is the reference to solid waste / excrement - though typically when used of ANIMAL feces. The third is its use as a verb meaning "to go off, to depart, hastily", and is typically used in its imperative (command) form: "Scat!" (figuratively, "Get out of here!") - and that's my last word to the "nolimitstoryteller" on this particular submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I Like It!

The story has a sick sexiness to it. What's lacking is the character development of the mother and daughter, both physically and emotionally. I know there is so some, but there is room for so much more. You have a lot to work with here but it's done in a briefly manner which hurts the story some.

Can't wait for Ch.2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dumb

Sometimes people do things they think is art. They put it on display for others to see. Sometimes others think it's worthless and showed no talent and wonder at the mentality of the submitter that could not judge it likewise prior to public display. Well, I'm in the wondering group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To the author

You said, "Thank for revealing yourselves as idiots."

To insult your readers when YOU provide them the entertainment, which you choose to do so for free, is bullshit. Why write if your attitude views people so low? Don't like anonymous comments that go along with free sex story sites? Then don't write or don't post here. That, or don't allow comments. Or.... delete the ones you don't like so everyone can see how thin your skin is.

Seriously, if you had posted in Fetish, you probably wouldn't have had to go through this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My cat is smarter than you.

My cat is smarter than you. He covers his poo up, and he leaves it where it belongs. Then he eats his cat food. My cat would never do what you write about.

That is because my cat is smarter than you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

As a long time poop eater I am happy to know that I am not alone. I hope your mommy fed you many more times after that.

grenadepinzgrenadepinzabout 9 years ago
I love it

Do another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Worshiping a mature ladies waste.

A well aged woman who will accept the flattery, of a man calling her mommy and licking her bowel hole, by licking it till it till it expresses, the precious gift of her feminine essences. Her beautiful, delicious, exquisite, perfect, lovely shit, her yummy turd, a brown log coming out of her bum, bottom, asshole, sweet maternal, aged to seniority crap. That sweet smell, of her mother earth food, fermented, crap coming out of her rear end, her soft posterior, such an honour to lick and kiss her goddess poop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"Third, the story is about the irony of human nature, what some people find grotesque is art to others, and one cannot exist without the other."

Will you please point out the irony part, or were you using it in an Alanis Morisette sort of manner? She provides no example of irony and neither have you.

As for people typing " Shitty Story" or "Tale of Crap" have revealed their ability to be punny, and I guess one without an understanding of irony might mistake them for being idiots.

If opinions different than your own make one an idiot wouldn't it likewise make you an idiot when compared to those of whom you have an opinion which varies? I don't quite understand what you believe they revealed about their person, but it is far less malignant than you suggest. Why do you care if they don't enjoy reading about people who put their health and life in jeaopardy by eating or sharing excrement? It seems as odd to assume they are ignorant or idiots simply for being repulsed by something you enjoy. If a person wrote about child abuse it would truly disgust me and make me very angry, but it would not make me an idiot for not liking the topic the writer chose.

Please do not read that as comparing child abuse with scat play, because that is not what I mean or wish to convey. It is simply easier to use extreme examples to help explain it. If you wish to continue writing these stories then do it. There is nothing wrong with wanting these posted in the fetish section, and there is no valid reason to ignore the requests. If you just refuse it says more about you than anything you feel it says about those who requested it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

Is this a true story it got me so hard

How do u become a toilet slave ?

canelovercaneloverover 6 years ago
Nice story

I love the detail about tonguing her mother's asshole - made me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love a mommy pooping story, I fantasise about a mature woman sliding a turd into my mouth, whilst I call her mommy, eating her shit every day, hardly ever a turd wasted, she keeps her shit in containers, when she has to crap outside of the loving incest role play house. Son come to mommy she says, I have to shit, are you hungry my darling boy, ready to be your mothers toilet again, then it slides out, a precious log, into my waiting grateful mouth, her toilet, mommy’s toilet. Her shit eater, this mature generous woman, showing her love for her role play child, her loving little boy, I chew and swallow her waste, in loving joy, at her tender kindness to me her toilet, feed me mom, your bathroom son, you know what an honour it is, to serve you as your sewer.

Austin27Austin27over 2 years ago

This is definently my favorite story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Easy to understand that this could happen in a remote location with justa mom and daughter or dad and daughter or son. Non fantasy better than way out impossible fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Good but could have had some PISS and FEET Play. Still eight, perhaps nine, out of ten.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous