All Comments on 'My Name is Troy'

by elfmman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
The story has some promise...

Pro's: The story was different for a Were story and that is a nice change but that was not enough to rate a 5 star.

Con's: The story was WAY to short (which I'm not a big fan of). I can't tell if you are even going to do this as a series as you have no number after the story name so as far as I can tell this is it. If you plan to continue I would have suggested a "continued" at the end. Personal note here, if you post a one page story chapter very infrequently, I will read it since it is not worth investing my time on it. To keep readers interested there needs to be little time between posts. I would say no more than a week. If you can't write the next chapter that quickly then write the whole story before you publish it and then post it on successive days.

I think you could have also done more character development so the we were more invested in the story. Still the story has promise and I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chop chop.

Give it up, long and hard. Xo good start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userelfmman@elfmman
I am an open mind person. I like to RP anything along it is not rape or humiliation. The roles I like are the maid, teacher, boss, best friend, best friend sister, sister/brother, mom/son, dad/daughter, uncle/niece any other family fun. You are my daughter. I caught you playi...