My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I won't tell him either." I said pleasantly as I shook her hand. "Shall we go check on those two?"

She nodded and waited while I pulled out of her. We used a small sink to wash ourselves off and then got dressed again, although I noticed Vicki declined to put her underwear back on. We exited the employee room back through the lounge she had initially brought me to and then found the change room where Lynn and Brenda were ensconced. Using a small key, Vicki unlocked the door and we went inside, finding Lynn and Brenda still entwined.

Brenda seemed a little shocked and panicked for a moment at the sight of us, but Lynn just smiled warmly, her face still over her lover's pussy.

"Mmmm, did you two enjoy the show?" she purred, stroking a single nail up and down Brenda's slit slowly.

"It was quite spectacular, as I've come to expect when you're involved." I replied, grinning at her. Lynn smiled slyly at Vicki. "He has a nice cock, doesn't he?"

Vicki nodded. "I'll be sad to see it go."

Lynn now sat up. "Sweetheart, Brenda's married, but she should at least feel how nice your cock is inside her for just a moment. I want to suck your cum out of your friend if you don't mind..."

I nodded and helped her up. She led Vicki over to one of the chairs and sat her down, pushing up her skirt and spreading her legs. Leaning in, she began lapping at the slick lips before sliding her tongue inside. Vicki caressed her head and moaned gently at the treatment.

I helped Brenda to her feet and led her to the other chair. She seemed nervous, which was understandable, but also determined to go through with this uncharacteristic debauchery.

"I... have a condom in my purse," she said quietly. "If we're going to do this, I don't just want to feel you inside me for a moment, I want to fuck, okay?"

"As you wish." I said agreeably. She poked her head out of the dressing room for a moment to make sure no one would see her and then dashed behind the counter to retrieve something. She returned with a condom which she gave to me before she knelt and bent herself over the other chair inside the room.

"I'm sorry, I might not be able to look at you or anything," she murmured. "But please, I do want to do this."

I nodded and took down my pants. I was still hard from earlier, since I figured the fucking would not end if Lynn was involved and slipped on the condom. To be honest, it felt rather odd to wear one, since I'd not done so since I began fucking Lynn. I now sidled up behind Brenda and took hold of her hips. She may have been nervous, but she was clearly still aroused and glistened wetly.

I gently eased inside of her and she groaned. She had a small pussy and I filled her up easily, stretching her quite a bit.

"Oh, ow, you're a lot bigger than my husband," she hissed, trembling. "Unh, keep going..."

I began stroking back and forth slowly, letting her adjust. She breathed heavily as she acclimated to the feel of me inside her.

"Oh my God, that's good..." she said under her breath, beginning to move back against me. I leaned forward and began massaging her breasts while I fucked her, causing her to moan and squirm. It occurred to me that she was not going to last very long so I decided to make sure she really enjoyed herself. I gripped her firmly and pushed my cock in and out of her, causing her to shudder and groan, quickly moving to panting as my cock invaded her.

"Holy shit!" she rasped as her back arched. "It feels like you're tearing me apart!"

She bucked backward against me and then went rigid. She gritted her teeth and then began cumming. Though I knew I would not cum myself because it had been over too quickly, I was pleased by how wet she became as she burst, her sticky effluence glistening on our thighs. She thrust back against me, squirming and pumping her hips eagerly as her body squirmed and shuddered. Finally she collapsed against the chaise she was leaning on and sighed deeply.

"Well done, lover..." Lynn said cheerfully, as she looked out from between Vicki's legs. "I'd say you've given her a tip to remember..."

Lynn now made me stand and brought all the other two girls close so that they were all kneeling in front of me. They took turns sucking my cock, an exhilarating feeling that lasted until I groaned and shot my cum down Lynn's eager throat. Vicki and Brenda then licked my shaft clean while Lynn caressed their behinds. Finally we were done and got dressed. I waited patiently while the two attendants helped her pick out and package some lingerie she wanted and we were on our way after Lynn got their numbers. Just in case we were ever in Chicago again and looking to play.

We continued our walk down the street, with Lynn beaming one of her megawatt smiles. Clearly she had enjoyed herself immensely. She stopped us at other stores and we sat down in a small cafe for some tea and dainties. Lynn smiled slyly as she told me that I would love the various outfits she had picked out for herself over the past two days. There were several times during our sojourn where one of us pulled the other into an alley or another remote location so that we could kiss fervently and express a burning mutual desire that seemed to know no bounds.

Finally we returned to our posh hotel and Lynn was eager to show me what she had bought. She smiled at me devilishly.

"You up for a little roleplay, sexy?" she asked, removing her leather jacket and then her skirt. Soon she was clad only in her heroic bra and barely-there thong panties.

"With you that can only be incredibly naughty fun." I replied. "Suit up and I'll be making drinks. I promise not to peek."

Having said that, I made my way to the kitchenette and began making some martinis. True to my word, I did not peek, even though Lynn chose to get changed in the main living room rather than the bathroom or some other remote location.

"Pardon, monsieur, you asked for maid services, non?" came a lilting voice behind me. I turned and smiled widely. Lynn was dressed in an exquisite French maid outfit that had a very low-cut neckline and a remarkably abbreviated ruffled chiffon skirt. She smirked as she posed sexily, holding a small feather duster.

"Mais oui." I replied as I stepped forward, holding a martini in each hand and offering her one.

"Oh, mais arrete monsieur," she said, looking a little surprised and fluttering her feather duster in feigned agitation. "We must not, I am merely ze help. What would your wife say?"

"That she's relieved someone else is finally taking over and giving her a break," was my answer, still advancing. She backed up, seeming apprehensive. Before long I had backed her up against the plush couch and she was caught. She looked at the floor, somehow blushing. "Come now, I make an excellent martini. All my other maids have said so."

Her eyes flashed up at me and her mouth had a tight set to it. "Other maids?"

"Yes, they... couldn't fill the positions I required." I said, smiling evilly.

She blushed and looked away again but took the martini glass from my hand. She took a sip and looked up at me.

"What... expectations does monsieur have of me?" she asked somewhat nervously. "Ze agency said you were a model client for... for... zis is so unprofessional, to be consorting like zis, non?"

"I reward loyal employees well," was my reply, moving a little closer and taking a sip of my own martini. She looked up at me, her eyes glinting in anticipation of my response. "Good pay, time off and... benefits..."

"Oh, tell me more, s'il-vous-plait..." she said as she took another drink.

I moved even closer now but she showed no signs of hesitation. "Certain close members of my staff are assigned other duties they seem to have enjoyed immensely."

"And zese staff members, zey have all been les femmes, oui?" she asked, smirking a little.

"Definitely," I agreed, nodding. "Paid well for services rendered and-"

"Oh, monsieur," she interrupted, suddenly looking disdainful. "I am a skilled professional, a master of my craft, and what you speak of would make little more zan a well-kept poule, non?"

"Well it would hardly do to hire you on if I knew nothing of the skills you brought to the table, would it?" I countered. "So, madame, what-"

"Mam'selle," she corrected, looking at me over the rim of her martini glass as she took another sip.

"Very well," I continued. "What valuable assets and special skills would you bring to work with you?"

She smiled and put down her glass on a small side table and turned away. She wiggled a short distance over to another table and bent over, beginning to dust it. Her pert and unbelievably perfect ass peeked out from beneath her ruffled skirt, barely contained in sheer black panties. She looked over her shoulder at me and smirked before walking slowly around the table and then leaning in to dust again, giving me a magnificent view of her cleavage at it threatened to spill out of the form-fitting top.

"Impressive," I said agreeably as I watched her. "What else should I know?"

She stood and sauntered over to me and knelt primly, looking up expectantly. "Does monsieur need any... personal attention? I would be remiss if I did not make sure his home environment was relaxing, non?"

I nodded and she reached forward and expertly undid my belt and then the zipper on my jeans, pulling them down over my thighs. She rubbed her palms slowly over my boxers, biting her lip as she did so. She then pulled my underwear down, revealing my cock, which was swelling but I willed not to get hard. Not just yet.

With the delicate lace gloves on her hands, she traced her fingers up and down its length, causing it to flutter pleasantly. Gently she took hold of me and began to move her hand back and forth, leaning in to let her warm breath pass over my member. Almost against my will I began to grow hard, so expert were her ministrations.

Then she kissed me, the tip of her tongue swirling around the engorged head, followed by her lips and I shuddered. She slowly took my cock into her mouth and began to bob up and down its length, her wet lips forming a delightful seal. She hummed as she sucked on me, her hand following closely behind.

She then stood and took hold of my shaft, leading me over to the couch I had originally trapped her against. She brought me behind it and with a coy smile made me lean back so that my now-raging erection pointed out in front of me. Without a word, she turned around and sidled back against me, rubbing her ass cheeks onto my cock.

"Mmmmmm, does monsieur approve?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me, still bumping her cheeks into my groin. She certainly knew how to make a man wild with desire.

I took gentle hold of her ass and massaged, pulling the perfect cheeks apart and allowing my iron-hard cock to slide between them, the throbbing head dragging over her pink little pucker. She bit her lower lip and moaned softly.

Then, without another word, she pulled away from me, knelt and pulled up my pants, leaving my raging hard-on constrained within the barrier. She stood up, winked at me and disappeared into the bathroom. I stood there in silence for several moments, stunned and almost unable to move. I finally took a deep breath and closed my eyes, massaging my face with my hands to try and focus.

Whatever she had planned next, I didn't intend to make it easy for her. I turned and went to the sink and ran my hands under the cold water, my cock eventually settling down. I took several deep breaths to clear my mind and leaned against the counter.

"Sorry, sir," chimed her lyrical voice. "Am I late again?"

I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment and turned around to see what she had done now- she stood not far away, dressed in an impossibly daring schoolgirl outfit. The tartan skirt was red and so short that it left the bottom of her pert ass cheeks exposed. Her white shirt was knotted at her midriff and her breasts were splitting the garment to almost bursting. The girls' school blazer she wore was dark blue with a crest on the right side. She wore white thigh-high socks and chunky prep-school shoes with a slender dagger heel. She smiled innocently as she swirled her tongue around a lollipop.

She had also put her hair up in pigtails, completing the erotic mystique. My eyes must have been wide open because her own glinted in triumph at my reaction.

"I'm afraid I've been a bad girl, sir..." she cooed in a pouty voice as she slinked on over to me, still rolling her wicked tongue around the candy. "I am late... I didn't do my homework..."

She now stood in front of me and looked up into my eyes. Standing up on her toes, she leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Do you want to know why I didn't do my homework and why I was late, sir?" she breathed quietly.

"Tell me," I said in a firm voice, having finally comeback to myself. "Tell me everything."

"Because I have been messing around with some of the other girls at night, sir..." she answered, her lips almost pressed to my ear. "And sometimes... sometimes we get naked and do things to ourselves and one another while thinking of you..."

She now stepped down and looked almost remorseful. "You're not mad, are you sir?"

"Even if I am not mad, we have rules and you have broken them, young lady," I said sternly. "We cannot flout discipline."

"Am... am I to be punished, sir?" she asked in a slightly tremulous voice. "I want to do well in your classes, sir..."

She now pressed her hips gently into mine and looked up at me. "I would do anything for a passing grade, sir..."

In one corner of the suite was a large and ornate desk, dark wood with leather accents and brass nails. I pointed to it and she hung her head and walked slowly toward the imposing piece of furniture, as if she knew what was coming next. I followed just behind, captivated by the sway of her hips and ass beneath that skirt.

She stopped at the desk and leaned back against it, looking at me expectantly. "What punishment does sir have in mind for me?" she asked.

"The only kind a defiant girl like yourself seems to understand," I answered, my tone authoritarian. "Turn around and lean forward."

She nodded and turned to face the desk, bending somewhat at the waist. The skirt rode up, exposing still more of her perfect ass. The little minx wasn't wearing any panties this time. I stood next to her and drew up her skirt a little more, leaving her completely exposed. She shivered slightly in anticipation.

"If this is the only way to get through to you, young lady, then so be it." I declared as I raised my left hand and gave her a swift but controlled swat across one cheek. She gasped a little and bit her lip.

"Yes, sir..." she whispered, daring to look back at me and see what I planned to do next.

I swatted the same cheek again and she whimpered, sticking the lollipop in her mouth, as if to satisfy a sudden oral craving or stifle any unnaturally loud sounds she might be about to make. I slapped her cheek and she grunted and leaned forward, putting down the sucker and resting her weight on her hands. Her eyes were closed as she prepared for the next strike.

I cracked my hand across both cheeks a little bit harder and she shuddered and arched her back, a gasp followed by a moan escaping her. Her silken cheeks were slightly red and clearly she was enjoying it.

"I am a bad girl, sir..." she dared to say quietly. "I think I- ah!" she squeaked as my hand smacked her again. "I hope you can make me behave sir! Ohhhhhh, sir..."

She now leaned forward onto her arms, burying her face in them. I smacked her three more times, watching her body shiver in delight.

"Have you punished me enough, sir?" she asked in a muffled voice while her ass wiggled invitingly. "Am I a good girl now?"

I knelt down behind her and began to massage her stinging cheeks, causing her to moan. I moved them in gentle round circles, splitting them and showing exactly how aroused she was by all this roleplay. Her pussy gleamed wetly, the lips pliant and yielding as I moved her ass about.

"Such lewd and wanton behaviour..." I said in a disapproving tone. "It is not befitting a young woman. If you are to be saved from these demons, then I must take action, seemingly."

I stood and then turned her around forcefully, pushing her against the desk. She was breathing heavily and her eyes glinted as I asserted myself over her. She spread her legs slightly as I stood close, her glistening slit just peaking from beneath the pleated plaid skirt.

"Lie on the desk," I commanded. "On your back, girl. You need to reflect on your actions."

Lynn nodded and clambered onto the desk, making sure I get several good views of her ass and pussy as she did so. She prostrated herself and stared at the ceiling, waiting to see what I would do. Her magnificent breasts heaved beneath the tight shirt she wore.

Without another word I reached down and took her by the shoulders, pulling her head and most of her neck off the desk toward me. I then undid my pants and dropped them around my knees along with my boxers. Taking my cock in hand, I pressed the swollen head against her lips, tracing them back and forth. She closed her eyes and hummed as I teased her. Over her cheeks and nose and across her face before I returned to her mouth, which her tongue licked at eagerly.

I pressed the head to her lips and she began to kiss it, letting me control the pace and not daring to do anything I had not commanded. Slowly her tongue came around and swirled around the purple head and I sunk my cock a little farther into her mouth. She moaned and hummed at the intrusion, welcoming it. Her own hands began to wander down her body.

"Did I say you could do that?" I asked firmly. Her hands returned to her sides, clearly wanting to do something, anything, but now unable to.

I pushed my cock farther into her mouth and she groaned around it, her neck dropped over the side of the desk. I slid my shaft down her throat and then pulled back. Her lips kissed greedily at my cock as it left and then formed a perfect seal around it as I slid back down.

Wanting to see her breasts, I reached over and loosened her blouse, exposing them. She shuddered but otherwise remained still, thrilling in our little game. I game them a good squeeze and she groaned involuntarily around my cock. She keened in pleasure and pain as I squeezed and pulled on her nipples, just how she liked it.

I moved my hips back and forth, slowly at first but gaining speed as she sucked my cock eagerly. Her hands, still at her sides, clenched and flexed desperately, eager to service but commanded to do nothing, building her anticipation to almost unbearable levels.

Without warning I took her body and pulled her lengthwise to the desk, her legs now hanging over the side. I parted and knelt between them, pushing her skirt up to reveal her dripping pussy. Lynn was practically trembling in need but I decided to torment her a little longer. My lips and tongue ran up and down her slit and she whimpered and moaned. It almost sounded like she was crying.

"Sir..." she said in a quavering voice. "Oh God..."

I snaked my tongue up and down, occasionally parting her netherlips but never fulling entering her. Her fingers gripped at the rich leather surface of the desk or along the wooden sides, almost clawing. It occurred to me that she might damage the furniture at this rate so I had better not torture her for too long.

Without any warning I slid my middle finger deep inside her pussy. Lynn shuddered, arched her back and moaned, pressing her hips up and squeezing the finger as tight as she could.