My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever had a pussy-pounding contest, slut?" Lynn said in a challenging voice to her lover.

"So we what, slam our junk together and try to make the other submit or cum?" Eileen asked, her eyes flashing with lust. Lynn nodded.

"You're on, old lady," she declared defiantly. "May the mightiest cunt win."

She had barely finished the statement before Lynn grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her forward, jamming her mouth to Eileen's, kissing her hard. They grappled on to one another, bodies now pressed close as they kissed feverishly, seeking advantage. This was not gentle or even playful lovemaking, this was hard, merciless fucking, to make the other person cum with sheer force.

Eileen moaned as Lynn's fingernails dug into her soft breasts, even as the blonde's pussy began squirming into her own. She responded in kind, her hands squeezing Lynn's huge tits and eliciting a groan of discomfort and delight. Lynn pulled on Eileen's hair, yanking her head back and making her keen. The younger woman responded by pinching her opponent's clit.

They tussled and writhed, vying for advantage for several seconds before they both fell back on their hands, pressing their pussies together before beginning to bump them- not squirming or grinding, but a hard, thrusting motion. The soggy smack of their netherlips meeting was soon replaced by the thud of their hips cracking into one another, legs scissored as they tried to batter one another into submission.

They both groaned, panted and yelped, their sexplay more of a duel now than anything. Lynn hissed through clenched teeth as she propped herself on one hand and slapped her palm across Eileen's tits with the other. The brunette gasped and slapped back, causing Lynn to almost snarl and begin pounding her pussy even harder into her rival's. Eileen was squeezing her eyes shut, trying to focus past the pain and turn the tables on Lynn. She pinched her clit again, causing Lynn to shudder and whimper.

"God... damn... it..." Eileen rasped, pressing her hips forward, her pussy to Lynn's now, hoping for a even a brief respite from the brutal beating, but Lynn drew back, her eyes flashing with determination. "Forget it, missy!" she hissed as she began to pummel her quim into Eileen's again. "No rest for the wicked!"

"Fuck!" Eileen wailed, having no choice but to pound her crotch into Lynn's again and hold on for dear life. The water beat down on them, the wet slapping noises all I could hear aside from their laboured breathing. Both girls were gasping and wimpering, trying to hold on just a little bit longer until the other could take no more.

"Say it, bitch..." Lynn hissed, her fingernails digging into Eileen's now red and swollen breast. "Say you give or I'll shatter your fucking cunt right here and now..."

"Jesus fucking fuck, I give!" cried out Eileen before collapsing backwards in the tub, shuddering as she conceded defeat. Lynn was on her like a tiger, straddling the younger woman, their legs still scissored as she leaned down and kissed her defeated opponent greedily. Eileen seemed almost in a swoon, laying like a dead thing while Lynn did as she pleased to her.

Seconds later, Lynn could take no more and collapsed back the opposite way, their hips locked, bodies heaving from their exertions. Their pussies, snuggled into one another now, were swollen and a rather unlovely shade of purple from the brutality of their contest. Tears were streaming down Eileen's face, although she did not cry and Lynn's were red and bleary from pain, even though she'd won.

"She lost, my love," she said to me weakly, the back of her hand against her forehead. "I was going to piss on her, but I don't think I can. Care to pinch-hit for me?"

I shrugged and looked at Eileen, who looked back up at me with weary, glistening eyes. "Nothing personal, darling," I said as I pointed my cock down at her and let fly. She shivered as I pissed up and down her body, though whether this was in delight or humiliation was unknown to me. I stopped short of her neck, deciding to not napalm her face. In her current condition, if she couldn't move she might drown, and I really didn't want to explain to the hotel why there was a drowned stripper in my suite.

Once I had finished, I knelt beside the tub and just watched the two of them. Their pussylips continued to get puffier. Clearly they had not held back from ramming their genitals into one another and I'll be damned if I understood what the appeal of that was, at least for the two of them. I mean, sure, I'd enjoyed myself, but I was a spectator and the person who got to dole out the punishment. What was in it for them, no clue.

Lynn finally began to move and spoke, her voice little more than a weary moan. "God, sweetie, that was... we'll need to do that again some time. You game?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Eileen said weakly, trying to stir. "Pound you so hard your cunt will crack like cheap china. You're on. In about six months after my moneymaker recovers."

Lynn giggled while I shook my head. I would never understand women.

I escorted the two ladies out of the rest room, one leaning on each arm, getting them over to the bed where they laid down gingerly, letting out little gasps of discomfort and muttering as they did so. They snuggled up together, kissing and massaging one another's scratched, tired and aching bodies, war wounds from their carnal duel mere minutes before.

"Gonna be a while before either of you can fuck now," I mused, still confused about the appeal of that whole incident for them. "You're both swollen up like horny bonobos, and about that colour too."

Lynn giggled and reached over to swat me, apparently not appreciating my comparing their genitalia to those of perpetually rutting primates. "Don't worry, sport, you've seen how quickly I recover from battering myself senseless with ridiculous objects. I love to fuck way too much to let this sort of thing slow me down for long."

"You're a fucking lunatic," Eileen muttered, still holding Lynn close. "Or just a succubus. My cunt's gonna be bruised for days, I am not gonna be allowed on stage to dance with something the size and colour of an eggplant between my legs."

Lynn giggled again. "You're fault for accepting the challenge, whore."

"Yeah, should've known better," replied Eileen, conceding the point. "Even if I'd won, I'd still be fucked up and walking funny. You two just bring out the shameless slut in me, hardcore. And I love it."

"I love your hardcore slut, darling," Lynn said, kissing Eileen softly, their tongues tangling slowly. "You're always welcome on my doorstep. I only wish I'd known this about you earlier."

"Mmmm, ditto," hummed Eileen through the kiss. "I've always had a crush on you, since I met you with Kait."

They kissed a while longer before parting silently and making room for me between them. I settled into the middle and they both snuggled close, arms across my chest and touching one another on the shoulder. They fell asleep quickly and I allowed myself to drift off, smiling about what the day ahead might have in store for us.