My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes sir... ohhhhhhh..."

I kept stroking my finger in and out of her quim as I stood and then positioned my cock against her. I started sliding my engorged head up and down her pussylips, eliciting an almost incoherent whining sound from my wayward 'student'.

"Pleeeeeeease..." she begged, her voice trembling.

I nodded and sunk my cock deep inside her with one push. Lynn groaned loudly, her body beginning to squirm and writhe almost uncontrollably. I took hold of her hips and began making a series of powerful thrusts into her. Their previous command forgotten, her hands now moved to her breasts, squeezing and tweaking them as I fucked her. She gyrated her hips in time with my thrusts, squeezing my cock deep inside her ferociously. I don't think she had ever felt this tight before. She was incredibly aroused, obviously.

I now took both her legs and pulled them up, pressing them together and holding them against my chest. I thrust in and out of her strongly, my hips smacking against her firm ass. Lynn gasped and panted as my cock invaded her, this new position making her even tighter as her thighs squeezed in around me.

"Oh God, fuck me, sir..." she rasped, still fondling and almost mauling her breasts. "Oh fuck... yes... fuck this bad girl, sir..."

My thighs slapped against her as I drove my cock home deep inside. I then pulled her legs apart and held them wide, leaving her shamelessly exposed. I watched as my cock took the long, powerful strokes in and out of her, filling her gooey, clenching pussy. The sticky inner lips pulled back and forth along my shaft as I fucked her. The noises we made were intoxicating. Lynn keened and bit at one of her finger knuckles, her back arching.

"Still naughty and wanton, are we?" I said in my stern tone. Without warning I slapped her pussy and she gasped and shuddered. I then rolled her over onto her stomach leaving her bent over the edge of the desk. Before she could adjust, I had pinned her down and speared my cock home deep inside her. She groaned gutturally and tried to squirm but I pushed her down, keeping her immobile. My fingers snaked into her hair and clenched a fistful of it and she hissed.

My other hand took her left leg and raised it, resting it on the desktop next to her body. The angle of penetration changed and Lynn almost wept in pleasure. I thrust up inside her while pulling back on her hair. She grunted and arched her neck, looking back at me through fluttering eyes, glassy with lust. She squirmed her ass back against me in circles, clenching her tight tunnel around my shaft.

My hands now moved under her blazer and came to her heaving breasts, which I released from the confines of her shirt and massaged, pulling, pinching and rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her breath came in shuddering gasps at my touch. She pushed on her hands, lifting her chest off the desk as she ground back against me. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as she moaned through clenched teeth.

I pulled her back against me, her lower body still pinned to the desk. I griped her chin and cheeks in my hand and brought her mouth to mine. Our tongues tangled as we kissed feverishly. Lynn was so aroused that she was almost drooling. Feeling her tight against pressing against me while I fucked her pussy, I distracted her by biting her lower lip and tugging on it while giving one of her breasts a good, hard squeeze.

In the moment she was distracted, I pulled out of her tight tunnel and pushed my cock forcefully into her ass. Lynn cried out and twisted in shock, not ready for the invasion. I held her tight as I slid all the way into the hilt. Her whole body was shaking as if she was having a seizure.

"Uhhhhhhhh, my ass!" she wailed, tears now streaming down from her glistening blue eyes. "You're going to destroy it, sir! My fucking ass!"

"Naughty!" I snarled and cracked her across one of her magnificent cheeks. She squealed and whimpered, writhing as I held onto her. Without regard for her position, I continued to pump in and out of her tight knot, which stretched almost beyond her endurance. I smacked her again and she sobbed as I fucked her.

"Oh God..." she wept. "Sir... I.."

She almost screamed and I covered her mouth with a hasty kiss to muffle the noise. Her body twisted and contorted as she came. I held her tight to me as my cock began to pulse and squirt inside her, filling her ass with my cream. Lynn's tongue plunged into my mouth greedily, even as her ass gripped my cock, rippling along its length. Her wetness covered my thighs while we came together.

Lynn collapsed forward onto the desk, trembling like a leaf in a stiff wind. Still inside her ass, I caressed and massaged her gently, letting her try to relax. It almost sounded like she was crying quietly, but knowing her now as I did, I realized this was not a negative thing. After so many years of sexual repression and no outlet, these were quite likely tears of fulfillment and joy. I could now hear her murmuring to herself as she buried her face in her arms but I could not make out what she was saying. My hands stroked slowly up and down her spine, comforting her.

Some minutes later, Lynn looked back at me, her eyes reddish and glistening. She hadn't been wearing any mascara or makeup so there were only tear streaks on her pretty face. She looked beautiful and my heart pounded in my chest.

"That was so perfect, Michael..." she said softly. "I needed that so badly and you were utterly perfect. I couldn't have asked for more."

She put her face back in her arms and took several more deep breaths, composing herself. When she looked back up, she was smiling cheerfully and her eyes were bright, even though her cheeks were still red (both sets of cheeks).

"You have no idea what a relief and a release that can be for a girl, Michael," she mentioned. "Sometimes a good violation is what a strong woman needs."

She now pushed her arms forward on the desk and stretched back, squirming her ass against me. We both moaned in pleasure as my cock reached deep inside her. Lynn moved her behind in gentle circles, humming in pleasure before standing and gingerly removing me from her knot. She then turned around and hugged me close, her face next to mine. Her breath was sweet like the lollipop she had been sucking on.

"What would you say to a shower, my love?" she asked in a quiet voice. "I think we should cleanse ourselves and get ready what whatever the night may bring, yes?"

I nodded and led her to the bathroom where we slowly undressed one another. She was moving somewhat gingerly and I allowed her to take her time. Whatever discomfort she might have felt, though, she certainly did not let it impede her from proving her normal, wanton self in the shower. She was holding me close, grinding her slippery body against mine. She kissed my skin, whispering against me and caressing my form gently. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it until I came again. She swallowed my offering eagerly as she knelt between my legs, her eyes locked with mine.

Finally cleansed, we got out of the shower and dried ourselves. We lay down on the bed, holding one another close, just content to feel the other people's presence. Lynn dozed off, clearly worn out from her exertions throughout the day. I let her sleep and caressed her air until my eyes shut and I slumbered with her, content.

I felt her stirring and grinned as she opened her eyes. She touched my face, smiling beautifully and leaning in to give me a peck on the lips. She looked at the time and sighed in a somewhat forlorn tone.

"I could easily spend all day in bed with you," she murmured. "I don't want to do anything except fuck and fuck and fuck when you're with me."

I shrugged. "That's pretty much all we do regardless of whether we're in bed or not, may I point out. You and I just love to fuck everywhere and almost get caught, seemingly."

"Hm, true," she mused, admitting the contention. "I do love doing naughty things in just about any location. God knows I wouldn't have met you and we wouldn't be doing this if I didn't."

I pulled her close and she giggled as she cuddled to me, happy to be in my arms. "It may sound weird but one day I want to try a naughty roleplay where we pretend we're a brother and sister. School-age, you know? The two of us fucking and trying to not get caught?"

"Sounds sexy, I'm in." I replied easily. She giggled in delight and kissed me all over my chest before rising to a kneeling position and stretching, her lovely breasts jutting out proudly in front of her. She smiled at me as she caressed them before turning her gaze to the clock.

"Goodness, that time already?" she exclaimed. "What shall we do for a late lunch or early dinner?"

We discussed possibly going out but admitted we were feeling lazy and just wanted to stay at the hotel. That meant either having food brought to the room or trying out one of the other restaurants attached to the hotel. Eventually we agreed to put forth a modicum of effort, put on some clothes and dine downstairs. We chose the fusion cuisine establishment and enjoyed ourselves. Lynn kept sliding her foot under the table and along my inner thigh, teasing my cock.

Eventually she excused herself to visit the bathroom and disappeared for a few minutes. Not long after she had left, my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Never one to be boring, Lynn had positioned herself inside one of the roomy stalls inside the women's lavatory and was taking pictures of herself, along with videos. I turned the volume down on my phone and watched intently. She spread her legs wide and filmed herself peeing and then fingering her pussy, making sure I could see how wet her inner pink was.

She finally returned to the table, just in time for the main course, a naughty smirk on her face.

"Enjoy the show?" she purred as she sipped at her glass of champagne, looking at me over the rim.

"You know I did, you vixen," I replied easily and meaning every word of it. "I am rapidly losing my ability to think about anything except you these days."

She smiled warmly at the heartfelt compliment and ran her toe along my inner thigh again. Dessert was finished and we walked around the hotel for a little while, visiting the gift shops and just observing the décor. Lynn finally suggested we return to our suite and I followed willingly.

"I can't wait to try our brother-sister roleplay" she purred, stroking her finger up my arm as we entered our room. "I was an only child, I never had any sort of kink to work out there."

"I'm looking forward to it as well," I said easily. "God knows, if you'd been my sister I'd have been fucking you all the time."

"Mmmmm, thinking about us fucking and hiding it from our parents gives me tingles," Lynn said breathily. "You sure know how to bring out the perv in me, my love."

We stopped and kissed in the middle of our suite, hungry to feel and taste one another. We stopped short of fucking, but only by an act of sheer will. I picked her up and spun her about in a circle in the middle of the suite and she giggled and held on tight.

"I'm thinking let's stay in," I used, putting her down and holding her steady so she regained her equilibrium. "I'm sure we can find ways to amuse ourselves."

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Meaning you've already got something figured out. Alright, I'm game. "Let's stay in, my love."

She led me to the couch and sat me down, disappearing into the bedroom for a few minutes and them returning, dressed in another scandalous schoolgirl outfit, this one with an even shorter skirt. She turned on some vaguely punk music and began dancing for me, finally ending up on my lap, squirming her hips against me. We were both enjoying ourselves when someone knocked on our door.

Lynn looked offended at the door and walked alongside me petulantly as I went to answer it. "The nerve of some people," she groused, apparently planning to give whoever was at the door a piece of her mind. "Interrupting our-"

I opened the door and there stood Eileen, blinking as she noticed what Lynn was wearing.

"Well, apparently I'm late for the party," she mused. "Couldn't wait, hm?"

Lynn turned and smirked at me. "So this is why we stayed in, hm? Best plan ever, sport."

She took Eileen by the hand almost yanked her inside the door, which she then closed. Wasting no time, she pulled the new arrival tight against herself and began kissing her hungrily. Eileen made no demur and reciprocated, tongues exploring hungrily as they removed one another's clothes. They were naked within moments, hands wandering and caressing.

"Mmmmm, we haven't forgotten about you, my love..." Lynn purred, smiling at me. Both women turned and began peeling off my clothing, kissing and nipping at my skin as it was exposed to them. Once they had pulled my pants down, they attacked my cock in tandem, taking turns sucking on it willfully while the other slid their tongue along the shaft or fondled my balls. I soon had a raging hard-on and wanted to fuck them both in half.

"So what to do with our big, gifted boy..." Eileen mused as she stroked her hand up and down my shaft while Lynn used her lovely mouth. "I think we both want to get on him, but who goes first?"

"Let's tease him a little more and then decide," Lynn said breathily. "Help me lay him down..."

They then rested me on the floor and Lynn positioned herself in a crabwalk over my thighs, her pussy against my cock, the lips split by the shaft. Sensing what Lynn had in mind, Eileen took up a similar position over my hips, her pussy also pressed to my shaft. With their pussies now on either side of my throbbing member, they began to snake their slippery netherlips up and down its length, their lips sliding against one another around it. Both girls moaned in pleasure as they slithered and writhed shamelessly. It felt absolutely unreal, my cock completely covered in their sticky wetness, tortured by their sexplay. Clits throbbed against my engorged head and lips split around the erect rod.

My hands ran up and down Eileen's back as she ground and slithered against Lynn and I. She moaned and shivered as Lynn squirmed back heatedly. I was almost in agony and could take no more, so I took hold of Eileen and pulled her down on top of me, her back to my chest. Before she could move, I hooked my legs around hers, pinning her and slid my cock deep inside her pussy. She shuddered and moaned loudly, her tight tunnel squeezing me. Lynn clambered on top of us, settling her own gooey slit down on top of Eileen's and began grinding back and forth, her pussy rubbing against Eileen's as well as my cock as it plunged in and out of the dark-haired girl.

Lynn leaned down and began tormenting Eileen's breasts, kissing, licking, sucking and biting on them, tugging at the nipples with her teeth and eliciting gasps of pleasure at the delicious sting she caused. She ground her hips in time with my thrusts into Eileen, the three-way fucking propelling all of us into a world of intoxicating pleasure.

"Gnnnnnn, fuck!" Eileen rasped as she squirmed, sandwiched between us. "You two're gonna fucking kill me! Fucking give it to me, make me scream!"

Lynn and I went at it with a will, almost mauling the dancer girl's body, my cock pounding her mercilessly while Lynn squirmed and writhed, continuing her relentless assault on Eileen's breasts. She was covered in sweat and shuddering, all composure gone as all three of us neared the brink...

Lynn kissed Eileen hastily as she shrieked in pleasure, her body wrecked with ecstasy as I pumped my cum into her. Lynn moaned as Eileen bit her tongue while she came, her own sticky offering bathing Eileen's blossoming pussy and my cock. Eileen was shaking like she was having a seizure, her pussy clenching me tightly as I filled her.

Panting and exhausted, we all collapsed together, limbs trembling from the intensity of our mutual orgasm. My cock was still buried inside Eileen and Lynn lay on top of us, caressing the younger woman and kissing her.

"Holy shit..." Eileen whispered in a shaky voice, her body still recovering. "Want to fucking marry you two..."

Lynn giggled and kissed her. "Well hopefully we didn't use you up already, we have a long night planned. Can you play sleepover with us?"

"Mmmmm, I'd love to." Eileen purred, seeming to regain some control of her limbs. "Haven't had an offer that good in... well, ever."

We slowly untwined ourselves and poor Eileen tried to stand, her elbows shaking as she did so. Lynn cheerfully helped her to her feet, taking plenty of opportunities to cop a feel while she was as it. She led the brunette over to a chair and sat her down before kneeling between her legs and parting them. She smiled slyly as she leaned in and began licking Eileen's pussy gently, lapping at our mixed cum.

"Mmmmm, flavour of the month winner," she murmured as she tongued the wet, gooey slit. "I wish we could keep her, Michael."

Eileen purred and shivered while Lynn ministered to her womanhood for some time before she stretched and giggled. "Ooh, gotta pee..."

Lynn looked up and smiled. "Really?"

Without another word, she took Eileen by the hand and hauled her off to the bathroom. I looked on in amusement until she frowned at me. "You waiting for an engraved invitation, your lordship? Get in here already. Can't do this without you..."

I shrugged and followed the girls into our spacious bathroom, Eileen still looking somewhat perplexed. She made no demure but seemed confused as Lynn got her into the shower and made her sit with her legs spread.

"Okay, now what?" Eileen asked. "Am I just supposed to go while you two stare at me?"

Lynn replied by sitting down opposite Eileen and scissoring their legs, pressing their pussies together.

"Now just go, love..." she purred, her eyes glinting with desire. "Trust me on this..."

Eileen adapted readily enough, knowing to trust Lynn and I in matters of debauchery, seemingly. She squirmed around for a few moments and then sighed as she began to pee, splashing her offering all over Lynn's waiting pussy. Lynn shivered in delight and returned the favour, her golden stream meeting Eileen's and bathing the brunette's slit as well. They both moaned and pressed harder against one another as they did their business.

"Ohhhhhh, yesssss..." Eileen murmured. "A new perversion for me... fuck, this is naughty..."

"It gets better, my love, trust me." Lynn said softly as she rose to her knees and pulled Eileen to herself. Their wrapped their arms around one another kissing deeply, breasts squashed together as their tongues snaked around one another.

Lynn broke the kiss and smiled wickedly at Eileen. "Now press your tits against mine as hard as you can."

"Ooh, my pleasure!" giggled the dark-haired beauty, arching her back and letting head fall backwards as she pressed her boobs into Lynn's. I was already standing over them when Lynn looked up at me and winked. I took hold of my cock and released myself, my streaming arcing down to splatter across their squashed breasts. Eileen's eyes went wide and she gasped in surprise, looking on in shock as she realized what was happening. A look of delirious delight crossed her face as she accepted the offering joyfully.

"Oh, God, you two are so damn perverted!" she laughed in rapture. "You're my fucking sex god and goddess! Everything is so amazing with you two!"

She mashed her mouth to Lynn's and kissed her savagely, the two women wrapping their arms around one another as the flames of desire consumed them. I reached over and turned on the water, allowing the dual heads to beat down on them. Lynn looked at me, wanting to know if I was coming in but I shook my head. I wanted to watch these two fuck one another raw.