My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she began stroking my cock gently with her hand while she pressed her mouth to Xiong's womanhood, lapping at it with her tongue before snaking it inside her, searching for my cum. Xiong did little but tremble lightly and sigh on occasion, mostly just hanging in my grasp. Lynn's mouth made wet noises as she sucked her friend's pussy, her entire lower face glistening with Xiong's juices.

Seemingly convinced that she'd retrieved all the cum she could from Xiong's tight depths, Lynn eased herself onto the large beanbag chair against the wall beside her. Glowing with love, she smiled up at us and held out her arms. I deposited Xiong on top of her and they immediately wrapped their arms around one another and began kissing deeply and passionately. Xiong was licking the mingled cum off Lynn's face as I knelt between their legs at the bottom of the chair and eased them apart. Xiong's bronzed pussy lay on top of Lynn's creamy slit, tempting targets I could not resist.

Still hard, I worked my knob between Xiong's pliant lips and then pushed inside, making her shudder and moan into Lynn's mouth. I pushed down on her back as I stroked back and forth inside her before withdrawing, and then pointed my cock at Lynn's waiting pussy. She sighed in pleasure as I slid myself deep into her, hooking her ankles behind my knees to keep me where I belonged.

The girls made out while I slowly fucked Lynn, with Xiong squashing her breasts against my beloved's and her pussy squirming on top of Lynn while slid in and out of her. I was massaging and caressing Xiong's tight ass while I pumped against Lynn, admiring the Thai girl's toned physique.

"Gnnnnnn, now back in her for a moment, Michael," Lynn sighed, pressing her hips up against Xiong. "Then we'll suck your cock we can taste ourselves together on you..."

I nodded and pulled myself out of Lynn and slipped back into Xiong. She shuddered at the intrusion, and somehow I managed to only stroke three times before pulling out and sidling backwards, allowing the girls to disentangle themselves and kneel between my legs while I eased myself into the chair. They attacked my cock with their mouths, tongues sliding sensually around me, tasting their mingled cum and then kissing one another again. I closed my eyes and let them clean me, and one another to their hearts content.

They finally finished and they crawled up into the chair with me, both curling into my sides and partially on top of me. My hands rested on their backs while they caressed me and one another, purring and occasionally leaning across to share a kiss.

"So, darling," Lynn said finally, tracing patterns on my chest with her fingernail while she looked at Xiong. "Did you enjoy yourself? Are you in?"

"Fuck, yeah," Xiong replied tiredly, her hand sliding down to gently massage my now soft cock, as if giving it a pat for a job well-done. "I mean, even if it was just you and me lezzing out, I'd be all for it, but I'm def signing up for the bonus plan here."

"Mmmm, I'm glad," Lynn said, smiling dreamily, her hand joining Xiong's in caressing me. "I think you're a great addition to our depraved little dynamic."

"And you're... you're sure I'm not gonna be getting in the way?" the Thai beauty asked somewhat uncertainly. "I mean, if this is a one-off thing, that's fine, I don't want to get in the way of... you know, cause any issues somehow."

Lynn giggled and blew a kiss at her friend. "Xiong, for many years, I have been certain of almost nothing in my life. Over the past season, the one thing I can saw with complete confidence is that I know how in love with me Michael is. I trust it more than anything else in my life. So, no, I'm not the least bit worried about you joining us for sex, as often as possible. It'll be fun. If I need alone time with Michael, I'll tell you, I promise."

Xiong smiled and snuggled her head against my chest. "Deal. Our threesomes'll rock."

"Okay, but keep in mind I don't mind if you two get together to have fun without me," I said, squeezing both their butts. "If I'm at work or out of town or something, don't hold back from one another on my account."

Lynn looked up at me. "You sure?"

I smirked at her. "Are you gonna leave me for this Thai whore?"

Lynn giggled. "No, my love. And thank you. I do look forward to fucking this Thai whore."

"I'm right here, y'know." Xiong interjected.

"Ignore her," Lynn said, winking at Xiong. "And fair is fair, Michael. If I'm not available, for whatever reason, I'm really okay with you fucking Xiong, because I know how much you love me. And if she's okay with it, of course."

"Seems kinda weird to fuck my bff's man when she's not around," Xiong said, her look uncertain. "You really okay with that, Lynn?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I weren't," Lynn laughed, holding my dick and waving it at Xiong. "D'you want access to this thing or not?"

"Okay, okay, twist my arm," Xiong said, rolling her eyes. "Just wanted to check, being a good friend and all that bullshit."

"Good girl," Lynn cooed, winking. "Now you're getting the picture."

We all lay quietly for some time, just snuggled together, basking in our post orgasm bliss, with Lynn occasionally kissing my chest and whispering things against me, meant only for her to hear. Finally, though, Xiong stirred.

"Hate to say it, but I gotta pee."

"Yeah, me too," Lynn agreed. "We should probably shower, too. Shall we go upstairs?"

The girls clambered off me and I stood, leading them upstairs to the bathroom. Lynn took Xiong's hand and smiled at her wickedly. "Did you have fun peeing with me the other day?"

"Yeah, yeah I did." Xiong admitted, blushing a little. "That was really hot."

"Wanna up the ante, then?" Lynn purred, leaning in and asking the question quietly against Xiong's ear. The Thai girl shivered at Lynn's warm breath caressing her skin. I could understand, Lynn had that effect on people. She nodded, seemingly unable to speak.

"Michael, a little warm water in the tub, please?" Lynn asked, pulling Xiong close so that their bodies were pressing. Their hands roved over one another while they began kissing yet again, clearly nowhere near done with exploring each other. I nodded and ran the water, making sure that the bottom of the tub basin wasn't cold too sit on. Once I'd tested it and announced that it was warm, Lynn stopped kissing Xiong long enough to take her by the hand and lead her into the tub. It was certainly big enough for two to sit in, possibly three, with some creativity, bath gel, and a devotion to non-Euclidean geometry. For now, though I just knelt outside and watched, reasonably certain that I knew what was about to happen.

Lynn sat and eased Xiong down into a sitting position to face her. Predictably, she pulled Xiong's legs apart and scissored them with her own. She nestled close into her friend until their pussies were pressed, and then wrapped her arms around Xiong to hold her close.

"And now the fun part," she said in a breathy voice, her lips almost against Xiong's. "We pee against each other."

"Against each other?" Xiong asked, almost making a wry face.

"Trust me, my love," Lynn assured her, started to kiss along her neck, making her shiver. "The moment my pee hits that little clit of yours, you'll never look back."

"Gnnnn, okay..." Xiong moaned, apparently sold on the idea already, once Lynn had begun kissing her neck.

They held their bodies close, whispering to each other and kissing while they squirmed themselves into position, the water still running behind Lynn, just enough to warm the basin floor. Both their eyes were closed, and their hands wandering and caressing. Through a kiss they both moaned and shuddered, releasing themselves.

I couldn't see it, because their bodies were pressed tight, but I could hear it, the sounds of splashing between them as they peed on one another's pussies. Xiong whimpered at the unexpected and thrilling sensation, while Lynn, more the veteran, kissed her lover more deeply, sliding her tongue into Xiong's throat. Their fingernails pressed into skin as they reveled in the taboo ritual.

Xiong finally pulled back from the kiss, her dark eyes glassy as she stared into Lynn's. "Ho-lee fuck..." she breathed, almost panting. "I have no idea how I'm gonna pee normally ever again. That was so fucking intense, Lynn."

Lynn smiled and nodded. "Michael pees in me on occasion and it's beyond belief."

"Oh, God, one deviant behaviour at a time," said Xiong, hugging Lynn again, seemingly not willing to relinquish their embrace. "Not that I'll need much time between them, mind you."

"Mmm, glad to hear it," Lynn whispered. "Let's shower and then decide what we're doing to one another next, shall we?"

They both stood, and I joined them in the shower once I'd turned it on, now standing between them. It was a bit of a tight fit, but Lynn seemed convinced that body gel was the answer, the two of them slathering themselves (and one another) in it, and then proceeding to squirm up and down on me, lathering me up and giggling the whole time.

"Jeez, you two must think I'm the dirtiest man in the city." I mused as I watched them.

"Only in the best sense of the term," Lynn assured me while she turned and squirmed her tits against Xiong's while I reached down and fondled their shapely behinds. "You know what they say- 'a gentleman in the streets, a pervert everywhere else'."

"I wasn't aware of that particular saying, but who am I to argue?" I laughed. They wrapped their arms around one another again and began making out while they slithered their glistening bodies together, moaning into one another's mouths. Then they both shivered as their hands glided down and began fondling one another's pussies, fingers dipping inside.

They kept fingering one another, but their kiss became open-mouthed, allowing them to pant, tongues tangling wetly as they stared into one another's glassy eyes. The scene was incredibly hot to watch, and I was starting to swell again. I might not be able to cum, but if they kept this up, they'd be getting fucked again in short order.

Their fingers were now rapidly sliding in and out of each other's wet slits, breath coming in gasps. Lynn had her third and fourth fingers going inside Xiong, while the Thai girl fucked Lynn with her second and third. Lynn keened and bit Xiong's lip, pulling on it in response to whatever Xiong was doing inside her. Smiling wickedly, I slid my hands under their asses now and used my third finger to toy with the back of their pussies, hooking the tip of the finger in and pulling backward, eliciting groans from both.

The kiss they shared became more intense and their breathing laboured while their fingers flew in and out of one another rapidly now. They were both trembling, whimpers punctuating their breath. I kept molesting them, my hands also providing support to stand as I felt their knees shake.

Then Xiong cried out into Lynn's mouth and my blonde lover followed a second later, crushing themselves to one another and kissing feverishly as they began to cum. Even over the jets of the water, I could hear the squishing sounds their pussies made as they frothed over with cum. I withdrew my fingers from them, concentrating on holding them upright as they surrendered to shared pleasure. Lynn was still shivering and cumming when she looked up at me.

"Turn us to the wall, Michael," she breathed excitedly. "And get that cock deep inside my cunt, please!"

I took hold of them both and turned them in to face the back wall of my shower, with Lynn sandwiched between Xiong and I. Lynn took hold of Xiong and kissed her greedily, a gesture her lover returned with great eagerness. Lynn had also widened her stance, allowing me to position myself behind her, my hips pressed to her ass and my now throbbing cock underneath her.

Wasting no time, I pushed my throbbing head through her lips her and then slid inside, enveloped by her tight, wet warmth. Lynn moaned in pleasure as I filled her, taking hold of her hips and beginning a slow, but steady sawing motion. She ground her ass back against me lustily, even while she kissed Xiong and squirmed her tits into hers.

I'd cum so recently that I was in no danger of immediately climaxing again, not unless Lynn made up her mind that I would be. But instead, I could make sure that she came good and hard while she molested her new playmate. I speared my cock up into her, beginning the thrust slowly but then pushing in faster just before I bottomed out inside. I knew she loved that pace more than just about anything, so I kept fucking her relentlessly.

Before long, her legs shook, and her pussy clenched me tight. She screamed into Xiong's mouth as the orgasm washed over her. I grinned ferociously and began fucking her faster, not giving her a chance to come down. Lynn stiffened and screamed again as another climax hit her, even before the first had finished. I made her scream twice more before she hastily pulled herself off my cock, her eyes wide while she gaped at me.

Without a word, she put her back against the wall and then interposed Xiong between us, facing me. I pressed her backward against Lynn and lifted her again, nestling my still erect manhood against her sticky lips. She hooked her ankles together around my waist and snarled, gritting her teeth as I pushed deep inside her.

"Ai son teen!" she rasped through clenched teeth, sounding like I was splitting her in half from within. Her fingernails dug into my back. "Fuck me!"

I gripped her ass while Lynn groped her ample breasts from behind and bit at her neck. I began pumping back and forth strongly, with long, powerful strokes that made her groan and strain against me. Her brown eyes flashed as she looked up at me, responding to my strength. No one was saying anything, but Lynn was sighing as she kissed and fondled Xiong, who was hissing and gasping for air while she squeezed my cock with her demon pussy.

The first orgasm that hit her was massive and she almost screeched, her body convulsing. Lynn was biting at her neck hard enough to leave red teeth marks. I kept pounding into her and another climax smashed into her. By now, Xiong was almost limp, her arms dangling at her sides and her head lolling about like she was drunk. She groaned incoherently, even while she clenched around me. I slowed my strokes down, allowing her to adjust, but she said to just be wedged there between us in a state of blissful stupor.

"Guess she's not used to big dicks like that," Lynn mused, smirking. "She's told me before about fucking guys, but always complaining about their size or not knowing how to use them."

"Don' talk 'bout me like 'm not here..." Xiong mumbled.

"Ignore her," Lynn said, still smirking. "Maybe we should finish cleaning up and go lie down for a bit, let her rest."

I acquiesced readily and helped them both wash off before they cleaned me, and we stepped out. We filed across the hall to my bedroom, where Lynn stopped and looked around, wrapped in a towel and smiling.

"Mmmm, seen it in pictures and on video, but I can't believe I'm actually in here, with the man I love. I can't wait to let you take me in here, Michael..."

We all climbed onto the bed and snuggled into one another, with Lynn and Xiong kissing sensuously above me. They were caressing and fondling one another for some time, until Xiong sighed and laid down, her arm draped across me and her face in the pillow.

"You two're tryna kill me," she murmured. "Lemme rest a bit and then you can try again."

Lynn giggled and kissed her friend's shoulder before snuggling into me, purring contentedly. She smiled up at me as she traced a fingernail over my pec.

"Love me?" she asked, smiling angelically.

"More than I could ever tell you," I replied, cuddling her close with one arm. "I'm so in love with you."

"In love enough to marry me?" she cooed.

"You know I am."

She sighed and snuggled into me again, her face on my chest. I knew she was struggling with her feelings and having a hard time saying anything, especially at a moment like this, with Xiong passed out on us. I kissed the top of her head and stroked her back.

"I guess those are thoughts for another time, hm?" she sighed quietly.

"Definitely," I agreed. "Today is all about bliss and unbridled debauchery and fun."

"Mmmmm, it's like you know me, or something," she purred. "Guess we'll rest for a few with Xiong, then get on defiling one another."

She cuddled into me and nodded off, leaving me filled with a deep contentment, hoping that this moment would never end.

***

Less than two hours later, Lynn and I were cuddling in my living room, while Xiong had insisted on going into my kitchen and preparing some quick food for us. To her delight, seemingly, I had plenty of basil, curry and lemongrass on hand, items which no Thai kitchen are ever without. She was amazed that I grew my own supply of lemongrass.

"You're no end of surprises, aren't you, white boy?" she quipped as she took as many sprigs of it as she figured she needed for whatever she was making. Within minutes, we were served little vegetarian lettuce wraps and the coconut jelly out of my fridge. We all sat naked in my living room and ate her food, which was excellent. She was quite the little cook.

"Wow, Xiong," Lynn said after swallowing some food. "Maybe I should marry you too."

The Thai girl blushed and said something under her breath before continuing to eat. Once we were finished, I attempted to collect the plates, but Lynn stood and told me to stay still. She took everything out to the kitchen and was gone for a few minutes, apparently washing the plates and putting them in the dishwasher.

Xiong, meanwhile, smiled and sauntered over and stood in front of me, dancing sensually to some music in her head. She ran her fingers through her raven locks while she gyrated around, her deep brown eyes locked on mine. Any shyness she had been feeling earlier was certainly gone, even with Lynn out of the room.

"You like my little pussy, farang?" she breathed, tracing a finger down her slender body and over her netherlips. "Was it nice and tight for you?"

"Mmm, you know it was, lover." Lynn purred as she moved up behind Xiong and wrapped her arms around her, one of them snaking down to caress her slit. Xiong turned her head and they kissed while she squirmed back against Lynn. Her middle finger dipped into Xiong's depths and the Thai girl shuddered and moaned.

"I think it's about time we all fucked again, don't you?" Lynn whispered, nibbling at Xiong's ear. Her one hand kept teasing Xiong's pussy, while the other was now fondling her breasts. Xiong made no demur and moved to kneel down between my legs, which she parted and smiled at me wickedly. She spread her own legs wider and Lynn snuggled in behind her, massaging her gooey pussy and kissing her body. Xiong groaned and took hold of my cock, stroking it before sliding her mouth onto it.

I watched in rapture as she swirled her tongue around and began bobbing up and down, the wet heat of her mouth enveloping me. She hummed and soon brought me to hardness. Her skilled tongue flickered and slithered around the pulsing head, her tiny hand stroking my length just below. Lynn was sliding her finger in and out of Xiong while kissing and nibbling at her ass cheeks. My hands moved into the Thai girl's hair and gripped it firmly, keeping her locked in place.

Always prepared, Lynn had a tiny tube of lubricant and was drizzling it between Xiong's ass cheeks and down over her pussy, which she was fingering eagerly, pushing two digits back and forth inside her friend. Xiong was moaning as she sucked my cock, trembling at the welcome intrusion. But before long, she released my member from her mouth, panting and hissing in response to what Lynn was doing to her.