My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... okay..." she managed to gasp. "Lynn, let me lick your cunt... while he fucks me... gnnnn, please..."

Lynn and I smoothly switched places, with her lying down in the huge Love-sac chair while I positioned myself behind Xiong. As I took hold of her hips and lined my cock up with her wanton slit, while Lynn parted her legs and used her fingers to pull her pussylips wide, exposing her inner pink to Xiong. She wasted no time in planting her mouth on Lynn's wet snatch, slithering her tongue around and flicking it against her clit. Lynn gasped and whimpered in pleasure.

Knowing Xiong didn't want to be teased, I pressed my throbbing head between her dripping lips and then pushed home firmly. She almost growled into Lynn's pussy, making her shudder and almost lose control of her limbs. Deep inside her now, I began sliding back and forth with a strong, steady rhythm, her greedy pussy sticking to my cock, which glistened with her arousal.

Xiong kept licking and sucking on Lynn, while I fucked her from behind. Lynn's eyes were almost rolled back in her head, her hands kneading reflexively in Xiong's black hair. It was all she could do to keep from wrapping her legs around Xiong's shoulders and pulling her in further, where she'd surely suffocate. Xiong's tongue was now brutalizing Lynn's clit, while she began sliding two fingers in and out of her slit. The sounds Lynn was making were unique, to say the least. Girls had done this to her before, girls who were accomplished bisexuals at the very least. But something about having sex with Xiong turned Lynn on so much that she seemed transported, in a new rapture.

Xiong moaning on her clit or into her pussy was driving Lynn around the bend, and once Xiong began panting heavily, her own orgasm approaching, Lynn surrendered to the inevitable and began cumming. She keened loudly and thrashed about, gripping Xiong's face with her hands and grinding her pussy against her mouth. I plowed into Xiong with powerful thrusts now and she squealed as her pussy clenched around me savagely, bathing my entire groin in her cum. The fact that I didn't cum was a minor miracle, but I held on, wanting to pleasure her to utter exhaustion.

Lynn had collapsed back into the Love-Sac, her magnificent bust heaving as she tried to recover from her climax. Her hands gently caressed her breasts while she centered herself, finally raising her head to look at me, while I stroked in and out of our Thai plaything slowly. She smirked at me evilly and wiggled her eyebrows, before using her fingers to make the motion of something popping through a ring.

I nodded and pulled out of Xiong slowly, who groaned, but otherwise didn't move, her face still buried between Lynn's legs. I gently pressed the head of my iron-hard cock against her little puckered knot, which was still wonderfully slippery from all the lube Lynn had applied earlier. Before Xiong could say anything, I pushed the head through her tight ring and then steadily, firmly slid my cock into her ass.

This came as a rather sudden surprise to Xiong. Upon feeling my tool stretching her ass wide and invading her, she pushed her upper body upright, her eyes wide as dinner plates, while she inhaled in shock. I could feel the panic coming and I gripped her hips tightly, not allowing her to escape. I was still pushing inside her when she began scrabbling rather comically at the floor, trying to disengage from me. She had not been expecting this.

I held on tight as she struggled wildly escape- she seemed to have been robbed of her voice, making only rasping and almost choking sounds. To hear her tell it, you'd think my cock was now lodged in her throat. She twisted and writhed in front of me, hands still scrabbling at the floor. Her body shook each time I slid into her ass.

And then she sagged. Lynn smiled almost sympathetically and hugged her upper body while Xiong surrendered to her fate. She was breathing slowly and heavily, her body moving forward and back with my slow, strong thrusts. My beloved kissed her and caressed her back, helping her deal with her trauma. Her ass was incredibly tight, and she stayed still while I plumbed her depths.

Finally, Xiong made a sound, a moan. She gently pushed back against me, and then began to squirm a little. Lynn smiled gently and kissed her again, their tongues tangling while she held her lover's cheeks. The Thai girl returned the kiss and leaned her hands on Lynn's opulent breasts, squeezing them. They began making out wantonly while I fucked her ass with slow, firm strokes. I could feel her beginning to squeeze her tight tunnel around me, fucking me back.

Lynn and Xiong were whispering to one another through their heated kiss, groping each other's breasts. I pushed in and out more quickly now, but still steadily. I watched the length of my dick sliding back and forth inside her, the pliant ring ring of her ass pulling back slightly with my shaft. Xiong moaned loudly through the kiss, her fingernails digging into Lynn's breasts and making her keen.

Then she screamed into Lynn's mouth suddenly, her ass clenching tightly around my cock as she came. She squeezed so hard that she nearly pushed me out of her behind. I gripped her hips tight and thrust inside her while she ground back in eagerly circles. Her pussy was slathering my balls in cum.

Xiong collapsed on top of Lynn, shuddering, and her face resting on her breasts, eyes closed and breathing heavily. Lynn wrapped her arms around her friend and held her tight. I eased myself out of Xiong's ass, making her tremble as I popped through her ring. She slowly slumped off to the side, her gorgeous, bronze body limp and glistening with sweat.

Lynn look up at me and held out her arms, spreading her legs. I sidled forward and push the tip of my cock against her ass before sliding in. She sighed in pleasure and I leaned down and kissed her lovingly, both of us relieved to be bonded again. We kissed while we fucked slowly, wit Xiong watching us silently. I finally grunted and came deep inside Lynn's ass, while she whimpered in pleasure around me.

Her eyes finally fluttered open and her sapphire eyes were shining as she smiled at me. "Love me?" she asked quietly.

"With all my heart, yes." I replied. I remained inside her, the two of us just content to be together. I pushed myself in and out of her slowly and gently, while she held me tight and squeezed around me. It wasn't sex, just sharing a supreme intimacy, like only people truly in love can.

"God, if you two ever decide you need a Thai concubine, just sign me up." Xiong breathed, caressing her own breast. "Just... no more of that sticking-it-in-my-ass-without-notice shit, okay?"

Lynn giggled and reached over to squeeze her friend's hand. "Promise. And it was my fault he did it, to be honest."

Xiong raised an eyebrow as she looked up at Lynn. "You."

Lynn shrugged. "Michael and I were having that rape fight in Chinatown in Chicago that first night and he pinned me and slammed it into my ass. Really took the fight out of me, so I just wanted to see what you thought of it."

"Thanks." Xiong muttered.

"Oh, you orgasmed, you little strumpet, stop acting all butthurt." Lynn quipped.

"Harrrrrr."

"Oh, poor little Thai whore..." Lynn cooed as she pulled Xiong back to lay on top of her. They kissed and fondled again while I kept stroking slowly in and out of Lynn's ass. Xiong seemed to clench her cheeks tight, just in case I got any ideas.

I finally pulled out of Lynn and we all lay still for some time. I, for one, would need some recovery time, even if they kept going. Then again, it wasn't like I objected to watching Lynn do things to Xiong. I found it hard to object to anything Lynn did, to be honest.

"Showering..." I said wearily, standing up and stretching. Lynn looked up at me and winked.

"Go do that, my love, we'll be right here."

"Thought you might be." I said before heading upstairs. I stepped into the deluge of my shower and cleaned myself casually, giving them time to have some girl fun. I must have been a good fifteen minutes before I got out and dried myself off and headed back downstairs. Even from the top of the stairs, I could hear them panting and moaning in the living room, clearly enjoying themselves.

I came back into the living room quietly and watched from the entrance- Lynn was still lying in the chair, her legs spread wide. Sitting atop her was Xiong, who was flexing her ass cheeks and grinding her slippery pussy down onto her lover's, their wet lips mingling and making those delightful, one-of-a-kind noises. Lynn's hands were gripping her ass cheeks while she squirmed below.

I watched intently, their panting and moaning filling the room. Despite myself, my cock was swelling just from watching. I had to admit, nothing turned me on more that watching Lynn tribbing with another girl. And Xiong was the hottest girl I'd seen her with yet, hands down.

Xiong leaned in and kissed Lynn hungrily while they ground against one another. Her hands were groping Lynn's opulent breasts, with my blonde lover still massaging and squeezing her ass cheeks. Their movements were becoming more fevered and the sounds somehow even more sensual. They churned in rhythm, desperate to cum together. I moved closer, sitting behind them on my rug and just watched. I found myself wishing I had my camera handy, because this would have been worth capturing for posterity.

Xiong broke the kiss, arching her back and hissing as she ground her hips desperately into Lynn's. Her bronze skin shone with sweat, her blue-black hair tossing about as she rode her partner. Lynn was moaning loudly, her eyes glazed with lust. Their pussies glistened, making greedy, sucking sounds as they approached their orgasm.

And then Xiong shuddered and clenched her teeth to keep from shrieking, while Lynn cried out, pushing up with all her might. They came hard against one another, bucking wildly. I'd never seen anything quite like it, I found it mesmerising. They writhed in a frantic, sweaty tangle of limbs before they collapsed, breathing heavily and trembling, completely spent.

"Well, that was something to behold," I mentioned from my place on the floor. "Pity I wasn't recording it."

"Yes..." Lynn agreed wearily, staring at the ceiling. "That is something of a loss..."

"Holy shit," Xiong mumbled from her place atop Lynn. "Sex with you guys is gonna kill me. Helluva way to go."

Lynn giggled and took Xiong's face in her hands gently and kissed her on the lips. "Y'know, if Carter was cheating on me and Michael wasn't around, pretty sure I'd be totally gone on you right now."

"Well, good thing I'm a total lesbian slut for you, then," Xiong agreed, kissing back. "Because I wouldn't object one bit."

They made out gently for a minute before Xiong slowly pushed herself off Lynn, her legs trembling. I supported her while she found her balance. She looked like she'd run a marathon. Lynn looked about the same, although she was still prostrate. She reached down and stroked her pussy, pulling the sticky lips apart for our inspection. I leaned in and kissed her gently, tasting her cum mingled with Xiong's. Her skin was so warm, there was almost steam rising off it.

"God, we're gonna need food soon," she breathed. "Should we eat here or go out?"

"How about this," I suggested. "We'll eat in for now, and then I'll take you two out somewhere tonight for a good time. Somewhere people aren't gonna know any of us, just out of town."

"Ooh, can we dress all sexy and go some place swanky?" Lynn asked, winking.

"I'd enjoy that," I replied. "You two would be the best arm candy a guy could ask for."

"Is that what I am now?" Lynn giggled. "Arm candy?"

"Would you rather not qualify as arm candy?" I asked.

"Oh, that's cheating," she pouted. "Totally cheating."

"I'm okay with it." Xiong chimed in, rolling over and facing up now. "As long as you guys fuck your Thai arm candy."

"Deal," Lynn said readily. "So, what shall we eat?"

"I'll just run out and get something," I said, shrugging. "Any suggestions?"

"Well, I'm kind of a Nazi about eating healthy, since I'm a fitness instructor." Xiong mentioned.

"Don't you have cheat days?" Lynn asked, reaching up and cupping her breasts.

Xiong smirked. "When you're around this mammoth, every day is a cheat day for you, whore."

"Ooh, ouch!" Lynn giggled, squeezing her friend's boobs now. "True, I'm a cheating whore, even if it's justifiable. Still, what can you eat?"

"Well, if we eat shitty food, we're just gonna have to let me fuck it off like crazy," Xiong replied. "Which I'm okay with, because I've really been craving McNuggets recently."

"Oh my God, golden arches?" Lynn laughed. "I don't remember the last time I ate there without my son in tow. Still, anything for my Thai whore."

"Well, you two can relax and continue violating one another while I make a quick run out to get the food," I said. "Since I just got out of the shower and don't reek of depravity, I think it works."

The girls acquiesced readily to my suggestion and I went and got dressed, having taken down their food requests. A quick kiss form Lynn and then I was out the door and driving to get food. The break wasn't necessarily a bad thing, as it would give me time to recover, but I regretted that I would miss any of the action happening in my absence.

Some twenty minutes later, I was pulling back into my driveway, decadent food in my passenger's seat. I went inside and instantly heard loud moaning from the living room. I walked in and stopped, just staring- Lynn and Xiong were lying on my rug, their legs scissored and hips churning in circles as they fucked a cucumber that was wedged deep inside their pussies. They were clasping one another's wrists and shuddering in pleasure.

Maybe two minutes passed before they both cried out, bodies wracked by spasms of ecstasy, cumming hard as they pushed against one another. They finally rested, magnificent chests heaving as they let the waves of delight wash over them. The cucumber remained lodged firmly in place and neither girl showed any sign of wishing to relinquish it.

"Guess I won't be using that to make sandwiches at church this Sunday." I mused, causing Lynn to snicker, her beautiful breasts jiggling with the action.

"Oh, I don't know," she lilted, winking at me. "Maybe we've just added some zing to the fare. You probably just had plain ol' cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches planned."

"Can't spell cucumber without cum..." Xiong sighed. She had me there, so I just agreed. Not like anyone would notice, right? I'd planned to wash it anyway. They reluctantly pulled themselves apart, moaning loudly and shamelessly as the cucumber slipped out of them. They both wearily pulled themselves into a kneeling position facing one another and began kissing and sliding their tongues around the roundly-abused gourd, as well as one another, their nipples touching slightly.

I left the food with them and returned the cucumber to my kitchen, leaving it to soak in some water. I had no idea if that would do anything, but it didn't hurt to try. I then rejoined my companions and we partook of our horrid fast food lunch. Xiong surprised us both by powering her way through a full twenty McNuggets, her fries, and a drink, finishing with her apple pie. Clearly, she took her cheat days seriously.

"God that's many hours of fucking right there," she wheezed, patting her stomach. "Glad you two are up to the challenge."

I had two Macs, fries, nuggets and pies, while Lynn was eating a chicken sandwich. One we were finished, Lynn and Xiong both expressed interest in another nap. I wasn't about to complain, since this would give me extra time to recover. I asked if they wanted to go upstairs, but Lynn said that we would all be perfectly comfortable in the big Love-Sac. Hey, who was I to complain about having two sex-goddesses sleeping on top of me?

I settled deep into the plush and then they snuggled together on top of me. I caressed them while they kissed and squirmed their breasts together or against me. Xiong soon went into a nugget coma and Lynn kissed me lovingly and whispered to me for some minutes before falling asleep herself. I didn't actually sleep, but just sat and relaxed, thinking about how content I felt at this very moment.

It had been a long time.

***

I watched and recorded on my phone while Lynn was sitting on the toilet and Xiong was trying to arrange herself on top of her thighs, the two of them giggling like little girls for being so silly.

"But what if I piss on you?" Xiong squeaked as Lynn playfully pinched her ass.

My blonde goddess shrugged. "I wash myself off, same as what happens when Michael pisses on me."

"Still so turned on by that..." Xiong breathed before pressing her mouth to Lynn's and kissing her hungrily. They both shuddered as Xiong began to pee and Lynn followed seconds later. While I doubted that the endless millions of trips women took to restaurant restrooms in pairs nightly across the world were this sexy, a guy couldn't help but wonder sometimes. Damned if I ever invited a dude to go with me.

They both spread their legs wider, and I knelt and angled the camera closer, because they wanted to see what they looked like peeing together. No idea if my amateur gonzo video would do the trick, but at least I tried. They kissed until they'd finished, now staring into one another's eyes. Xiong eventually squirmed off of Lynn, and they both stood and cleaned themselves. I'd looked up a number of places we could go out and socialize, where we were unlikely to be known. I found a swank club that offered dinner and dancing.

"Ooh, I could wear my new Chinese dress!" Lynn giggled, looking excited.

"I have a dress like that I could wear, too," Xiong added. "We'll have to stop by my place and let me pick it up, of course."

Once everyone was refreshed, Lynn hurried home to get her dress and we'd all take my car. One advantage to this was that there wasn't really enough room for a threesome in it, unless we tore the girls' dresses, so we'd either have to get carnal out at the club or come back here. Within an hour, we were parked outside Xiong's apartment building, waiting for her to come out. Lynn was wearing a long coat, under which was her dress, since she wanted to surprise Xiong with it. Xiong had agreed to wear a long coat also, doubling the mystery.

Once they were ensconced in my back seat together, I headed out of the city towards the club we'd chosen. They were sitting close, giggling, whispering and kissing, getting themselves wound up. We pulled into the parking lot and they got out, now standing side by side. I recorded on my phone as they both removed their long coats.

It was stunning. Lynn's cheongsam, red embroidered with gold designs, molded to her curves perfectly and highlighted her magnificent bust. Xiong's dress was a royal blue, with silver threading, but with a shorter hem that ended mid-thigh. Both girls were wearing their hair up and I could scarcely bring myself to believe that I would enjoy this company tonight. Whatever I'd done in a previous life to deserve this, sign me up to do it again!

"I do believe our escort is unable to articulate how he feels at the moment," Lynn said smugly, coming up and threading her arms through one of mine, while Xiong took the other one. "I feel flattered, since he's always got something to say."

"I'll take it," Xiong replied. "Now let's go have some fun, I'm not done with you two yet tonight."

We made our way into the club, and were shown to a table, the girls drawing lots of stares, and I'm pretty damned sure most of the guys were envious of me. God knows I was. We had a corner, away from endless prying eyes, which was just as well, since the girls didn't seem able to stop feeling one another up, or me.