My Naughty Neighbour Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went light on dinner, but heavy on the drinking, at least for those two. We'd barely finished eating before they pulled me onto the dance floor, which was already rather packed, but we found space and the two of them began grinding and wiggling rather shamelessly, both on myself, and each other. People gawked, but we weren't acting much differently that a lot of other couples surrounding us, the only difference being that we were a trio and they were insanely hot.

Xiong was squirming her ass back against me while Lynn had squashed herself in against her Thai lover, their breasts pressed together while they swayed and looked into one another's eyes. I could feel endless pairs of eyes on us, but we just kept dancing, because clearly this was turning the girls on. I could also tell that the only thing keeping a lot of guys at bay was my imposing bulk, because they looked really hungry. It made me smile. "Yeah, this is my life, not yours. Sucks to be you, dudes."

"I've had an amazing time, but we've gotta leave soon, or I'm gonna end up tearing my clothes off and fucking you both here on the dance floor," Xiong breathed, her eyes molten with her lust. "Just warning you now. Should we find a place nearby?"

"Maybe it's the alcohol and me being really fucking horny talking, but I'm feeling daring and defiant tonight," Lynn replied. "I want to take us back and fuck in my jacuzzi, and I'm almost beyond caring if our neighbours hear me."

Lynn looked at me. "Will you come over to my place and fuck me in my jacuzzi, Michael? I need you there."

I smiled and nodded. "We'll all just agree to keep our voices down, then. Let's go for it."

We grabbed their coats, I paid, and then we were off, the girls dragging me behind them, pretty much announcing to the entire establishment that I was soon to be the luckiest man on the planet. Endless eyes followed us as we exited and headed back to my car. While I was driving, the girls were making out heatedly in the backseat, fondling one another and sticking their hands up each other's skirts and moaning shamelessly.

I freely admit, I broke the speed limit more than once in my desperation to get us home.

***

I was now sitting in Lynn's hot tub, naked and relaxing. The tub was situated on her back deck, and had a long awning that stretched over it, along with curtains to keep out the wind, and prying eyes. Near as I could tell, though, none of her neighbours had a good view of the deck, so it was no doubt just for ease of mind, concerning Lynn and her daughter.

The door into the house slid open, and my goddesses stepped out and wiggled toward me, wrapped in towels. Lynn played with some buttons on a nearby sound system and jazz music filled the enclosed area. They both tossed aside their towels now, standing gloriously naked before me. They swayed and danced rhythmically, side-by-side, their bodies touching. Before long, they turned into face each other and kissed deeply, hands roaming over sensual forms. I was already getting hard.

They managed to break off their kiss and stepped into the hot tub, nestling into either side of me. I was hoping that the alcohol plus hot water would not make them sleepy, since I didn't fancy having to carry them both either to my bed, or up into Lynn's, mostly because I was unaware of her husband's schedule for returning. Even if he didn't catch me with Lynn, how much better would it look if he returned and found her naked in bed with Xiong?

Maybe I could put Lynn in her own bed and then take Xiong back to mine?

Clearly, I was overthinking this for no reason, because I soon felt two hands sliding down and finding my cock, fondling and stroking it. The girls both purred in delight and began kissing at my skin while I started caressing their behinds. Lynn pressed her lips to mine in a deep kiss, while Xiong knelt between my legs and parted them, her head submerging as she took her cock into my mouth. Between Lynn's wet breasts squashed to my chest and Xiong's wicked tongue, I was almost writhing uncontrollably in pleasure.

Nearly two minutes passed before Xiong resurfaced, sucking in lungfuls of air and smiling. Lynn grinned at her.

"Been a while since I've done that," Xiong breathed. "Lynn's will sit on his cock so I can lick the two of you?"

My beloved nodded readily and eased me out of the tub, so that I was sitting on the edge, my legs parted so that Xiong could nestle between them again. She then straddled me, facing away, her lovely ass against my pelvis. Xiong took hold of my throbbing cock and teased it against Lynn's netherlips before helping guide her down onto me, her pussy taking me deep inside while Lynn groaned in relief. My hands held her in place by her breasts, kneading and groping them while she reached back and gripped my sides.

Xiong then leaned in and began sliding her tongue against my cock as it pushed in and out of Lynn, her slick lips split open by my shaft. Xiong massaged Lynn's pussy and clit, making her shudder and squirm in my lap. I kissed her neck and shoulders, my hands still fondling her opulent breasts. She squeezed around my cock as she rode up and down slowly.

The feeling of Xiong's tongue on us was just unreal, another exquisite layer of pleasure to our fucking. She moaned as she pressed her cheek to me, her tongue flickering and massaging with incredible skill. For someone who had apparently never been a lesbian, she was showing great aptitude with Lynn's pussy.

Lynn was panting and beginning to moan loudly, almost to the place where I was thinking people might start hearing her. I remembered, however, that she was feeling daring and defiant, not to mention that no one could really see us. Maybe they'd just assume that she was with her husband in the hot tub?

So as long as Xiong didn't begin moaning at the same time...

Lynn spasmed suddenly and began cumming, her pussy clenching around me tightly. My cock and Xiong's tongue had proven too robust a combination for her, and she surrendered willingly to it. Her fingernails dug into my skin as she ground on me with a dreadful eagerness. I squeezed her breasts and tugged on her nipples until she whimpered. She shuddered and came again, with Xiong licking her pussy eagerly.

Then the Thai girl was standing and they were kissing, bodies slithering wetly. I was still deep inside Lynn and could feel Xiong's fingers massaging us. Lynn kept squirming up and down on me, and I fought to not cum yet. It was still early in our night together.

"Your turn, darling," she said to Xiong, both of them breathing heavily as they rested their foreheads together. "Mount up and I'm gonna return the favour until you forget your name..."

She somehow pulled her vise-like pussy off of me and clambered down, quickly replaced by Xiong, who assumed the same position she'd been in. Lynn took my cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down and moaning the whole time. My hands were kneading Xiong's tits and she squirmed in my lap, eager to have me inside her.

Lynn took her mouth off of me and then latched onto Xiong's dripping pussy as it hovered over my cock, sucking eagerly on it. Her tongue snaked deep inside, lashing the tight walls and making Xiong gasp as she tried to not cry out in sudden delight. Her hand found my cock and pumped my shaft while she tortured Xiong for a few more moments before standing again. Body-to-body, she placed my cockhead against Xiong's pussylips.

Then she put her hands on Xiong's thighs and pushed down, hard.

Xiong expelled air like she'd been punched in the stomach, and I heard her hips pop. She almost doubled over, and I could see her eyes were wide, almost spiralling in her head. My cock had bottomed out inside her and was now trapped in place, both by her tightness and also by Lynn's hands planted firmly on her thighs. She trembled, finally looking up at Lynn and biting her lip. Lynn smiled and kissed her gently.

"Why... are you always trying... to kill me with this thing?" she asked between kisses as she began to move slowly up and down. Her tight confines caressed my cock, a silken vise.

"I just love that you can take it," Lynn whispered back, smiling. "I refuse to believe that you don't want to be a part of my little rape games with Michael, you'll be so good at them."

"Just a... real brutal initiation." Xiong wheezed as she tried to regulate her breathing. She was so much smaller than Lynn, in terms of her body structure, so adjusting took longer. Still, once she found her rhythm...

Then they were kissing again, one of Lynn's hands on her pussy and the other one caressing her tight stomach while I groped her firm tits. Xiong keened when I bit at the corner of her neck and shoulder, her hands on Lynn's breasts, squeezing them. She squirmed on my cock, flexing around it while she moved up and down.

"Mmmmm," Lynn moaned through their kiss. "He's gonna cum in you, and then I'm gonna suck it out of your beautiful pussy. I can't wait to taste him inside of you, lover..."

Xiong nodded as they kissed, shivering at Lynn's words. Lynn then broke the kiss and smiled at me, putting a hand on my shoulder and pushing gently. I lay on my back on the deck, witch Xiong riding me in reverse cowgirl, my knees over the side of the tub and my feet and shins in the water. Lynn then eased Xiong backward until she was lying on top of me, still impaled on my cock. The Thai girl groaned loudly as the angle of penetration changed inside her. Lynn smiled wickedly.

"Been looking forward to trying this..." she breathed as she clambered over us. She straddled Xiong, almost squatting, but then settled down, her pussy nestling against Xiong's while my cock slid back and forth inside her. They both shuddered and moaned as their clits kissed, and Lynn began a gentle rocking motion of her own on top of us.

I could feel her pressed against me, as my cock moved in and out of Xiong, and it felt incredible, a sticky, slippery sensation on my shaft and my balls. Her hands found Xiong's breasts, and Xiong found hers. We churned and writhed in sweaty unison, lost in our carnal tryst. Lynn squirmed her slit against us, while Xiong panted and ground on my cock.

The stimulus was too much for Xiong, finally, and she arched her back and gritted her teeth to keep herself from screeching. Lynn pressed down hard, shuddering as well and they both came. I surrendered seconds later, pumping my cum deep inside Xiong's pussy as it clenched and fluttered around me. We heaved and churned for close to a minute before Lynn collapsed on top of us and we lay still, awash in bliss. My mind was adrift, devoid of any rational thought, reveling at the ecstasy I was feeling.

Lynn slowly slid down our bodies and knelt in the water between my legs. She carefully pulled my cock from inside Xiong, making her tremble and whimper as I popped out. She pressed her fingers to Xiong's pussy, keeping my cum from oozing out of her while she slid her mouth down on my member, moving up and down slowly, cleaning our mingled cum from me. Her hand kept caressing my cock while she moved her mouth to Xiong's waiting womanhood, snaking her tongue inside and lapping all the cum she could find from her. Xiong hummed and undulated in gentle pleasure.

Lynn finally finished and pulled us back into the water, snuggling together contentedly. Maybe I'd have another burst of energy, I didn't know, but right then I was feeling wonderfully tired and spent. I kissed them both and we said nothing for several minutes.

"Wildest night of my life," Xiong murmured. "This is so fucking awesome."

"I'm hoping you keep playing with us, love," Lynn cooed, reaching over and stroking her cheek. "We're a good fit, the three of us."

"You two mus' be really confident in your love for one another," the Thai girl said, smiling. "Letting me fuck either of you as the mood hits, not just together."

Lynn nodded. "It's so wonderful to have faith in it, I admit. Not having to worry about if the other person really loves you, or how much you can trust them. I know how much Michael loves me."

"No argument there," I agreed, smiling at her and kissing her. She hummed through our kiss and smiled at me, her eyes shining. "Mere words fail. There's only actions to really prove it."

"You two've wiped me out," Xiong sighed. "What do we do tonight?"

Lynn pondered. "Nothing'd make me happier than to have you two stay in my bed with me, but then karma'd kick my ass by having Carter come back early without warning. And if I stayed at Michael's, he might still show up and then be calling to see where I am."

I shrugged. "So, I'll go home, you let Xiong stay with you. You're unlikely to get into another sex pretzel tonight, since she's wiped out, and you both can wear pajamas to bed. Just say you went out and had a girl's night, and Xiong was too drunk to drive, so she stayed with you."

"That wouldn't be a lie," Xiong agreed. "I got pretty fucked up tonight."

Lynn giggled. "That sounds reasonable. I just wish you were going to be with me, Michael."

"Well, if he doesn't show up, just sneak over to my place when you can. I have the day off in any event, and I never lock my door."

"God, I love you..." she sighed as she pressed her lips to mine and kissed me lovingly.

***

Saying they were too pooped to pop may have been an overstatement, because I had barely returned to my own abode and gotten into bed before I began receiving clips on my phone of the two of them making out and defiling one another in the darkness of Lynn's bedroom. Juddering video of their pussies squirming together and of sucking on one another's tits flowed in steadily, until I heard them both moan in ecstasy, cumming hard. They finally finished and Xiong lay on top of Lynn, their breasts squashed together. They looked at the camera and blew me a kiss as a sign off.

I set my phone down and looked at my ceiling, lost in thought. It had been an extraordinary day, even by the standards of Lynn and myself. I was still conflicted, knowing how in love with her I was, but also deeply troubled by the knowledge that she was trying to salvage her marriage.

I could understand, after a fashion. I'd tried to save my marriage, even after I'd become aware that my wife was cheating on me. So could I blame Lynn? Not really, the only difference was that she was having an affair in the meantime.

And by her own admission, she'd fallen in love with me.

Did I love her enough to let her go, if that was what she decided would need to happen? If she fixed her marriage, would I be able to step away, into the shadows, like nothing had happened?

Did being in love have to be that painful?

As I turned out my light, I found myself hoping I would never have to find out, even if I didn't know what the alternative was.

Her beautiful, smiling face found me in my dreams, and I was happy. Tomorrow could wait.

***

Author's Notes: Sorry about the delay. I've received a lot of PMs from people asking when the next chapter of this story would be up. Alex & Alexa is my most popular story, but this one is proving to be quite a fave with you folks as well, and I appreciate that. Certain stories are harder to write than others, usually for emotional reasons. The closer a story is to real-life events, the harder it can be for me to write down sometimes. So My Naughty Neighbour, Like A Daughter To Me, and Twin Cities Tryst get churned out more slowly than the others that are rooted in fiction, like Alex & Alexa, The Great Khan, or Time Rider. Just the way it is. Be patient, please, I'll try to make it worth your while.

Dayum, I have just shy of 2300 people following me as an author? (2281, as of tonight) I am beyond flattered, because I didn't expect that at all. I'm also encouraged, because that very likely means that my writing isn't total dreck. The fear of dreck is the great bugbear/boogeyman of all authors, no matter how confident they sound. A lot of people liken it to a form of self-flagellation, although I find that analogy somewhat untrue. Most days, I know I'm good at writing, I just wish I were better at self-editing.

I think Expecting & Expectations is up next, unless someone donates to my fiduciary well-being again and sidetracks me to another story or chapter. I'm loving the income and vote of confidence, but I'm still hankering to get on with all of my stories, so no fear there. I hate neglecting my children, all of them.

Alright, time to proof-read and hope I don't miss anything and then hit 'Submit'. I hope sex-heavy chapters appeal, because this was one of them.

But you already knew that by the time you got here, didn't you?

Keep your stick on the ice!

Management