All Comments on 'My Neighbor Dan'

by blackbidick

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good but rushed

It was a fun read but more like a Reader's Digest version of a whole story.Cumming is enjoyable but the trip there can be just as much fun and I would have liked to have learned how they got from gossiping to ass fucking. Just my two cents and I look forward to more from the author..

Ewriter111Ewriter111almost 9 years ago
Good perspective

Always good to enjoy a firm black cock♠️♥️👥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nothing like slipping into a willing neighbours tight arse. My next door neighbor Tim is a little older than me, both he and his wife are on the plump side. It was hot, high 30s, I had finished mowing. He called me over, swim and a beer, sounds good. I grabbed my shorts, Tim was already in the pool, I dived in, so cooling. Tim got out, he was naked, and he lay down on a sun lounge, it was obvious he had done this before because his arse was quite tanned. I got out, I couldn't get his arse out of my mind, round,plump, hairless. I walked past, slapped his arse, don't get burnt, he wiggled his arse, I said did you like that, I slapped him again, mmm, oh yeh, again, he raised his arse, I slapped him again, I looked his cock was hard. Wouldn't mind a bit of that as I slapped him again, oh yes, I reached over for the tanning oil, wheres Lorraine, oh don't worry, slap, where is she, don't know, squirting oil onto his hole, she might see us, as I stroked oil onto my hard cock, slapped him again, higher, he raised his arse, I positioned my cock, a sharp push and the head of my cock entered him, oh fuck, ohh as I pushed in further until I was all the way in and waited. He shook his arse, I grabbed his hips and began to fuck him, his insides warm, tight around my cock, I heard him oh fuck, im cumming, that's it, cum while I fuck you, I felt his insides contract around me, I felt my cock swell and pushing right down into him, seeing my cock surrounded by his hole, gave him my cum. As I did so, he reached for his cock and stroked it hard and fast, holding me tight in him, then I felt him relax and I slowly removed my cock and jumped back into the pool.

blackbidickblackbidickalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Wow man that sounds hot, thanks for sharing it. I sure would love to hear more..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

So it's a black boy fucking his white neighbor cool really hot I was stroking my dick the whole time really good you should write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Neighbour Ralph

Ralph had made a beeline for me ever since I moved in next door - always offering to help with any jobs I had around the place .. his motives became clearer after a particularly hot and humid day in my garden , he invited me to have a cooling swim in his pool around 8 pm - Ralph was single like me and quite a well preserved 60 , I was 35 at the time and happy with my lot .

We both wore speedos, mine black and his white ( they were almost see the brought when wet !! ) , after swimming a few lazy laps we got out and had a beer lounging in his poolside chairs , idly chatting about nothing in particular .. Ralph left to get more beer , returning naked !!- plonked the bottles down and dived in gracefully , turning over on his back at the far end - his cock like a fat slug on his leg ( he was soft at this point )

“ come on in and join me “ he laughed

I dived in after him still in my speedos and swam up to him

“ No Charles .. take them off I meant ... “ he grinned as his hand pulled my speedos down swiftly - it felt sort of liberating to be skinny dipping - he swam around me then went under and grabbed my speedos , yanking them right off before surfacing to throw them on the decking !!

“Ralph!!.. “ I started to complain , but he just ignored me swimming round behind me grabbing me in a tight hug , his not so soft cock nestling against my bum cheeks - I froze for a second or two ....

“ Ralph.... I’m not .... “ I started to say , but stopped when I felt him put his hand on my cock and press himself against me even harder

“ Ohh I think you are Charles “ he whispered in my ear “ This tells me you are “ he continued - my cock was rock hard and I was loving his touch !!

I didn’t resist as he turned me around to face him and kissed me passionately on the lips , lifting me up , I wrapped my legs around him and returned the kiss just as passionately - my cock ached as he murmured into my mouth that he was going to fuck me rigid !! - he carried me to the steps like that and got out, pulling me after him into the house ..

what followed was the most exciting , erotic time of my life !! - Ralph was the most gentle lovers I have had I was like putty in his hands , doing things I never imagined with another man - our ‘lovemaking ‘ was in turn gentle and frantic - I felt like I was cumming constantly as he made me his ... he wore a condom to fuck me , but as soon as he eared orgasm he tore it off and straddled my chest to cum in my mouth - it was lovely - I watched his face contort as he fed me his pulsing cock and eagerly swallowed his entire load - I had cum when he was fucking me so I felt super relaxed ...

We fell asleep in each other’s arms and I woke at 5 am , knowing I had to work that day , I slid down and sucked his gorgeous cock to completion !!

The following night he slept in my bed ...

we are still lovers today

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Naughty neighbors

I loved it. I had a black neighbor growing up. He is a good looking financial executive and I always cleaned his pool and mowed his yard. On my 18th birthday he invited me over to hang out at the pool something I had done several times. He always would wear a black speedo that showed off his big cock. That day he had on a white thong that I could see his cock through and it was big. I had a hard time not looking at it but didn’t want to get caught starring at it. He brought me drink and his cock was almost right in my eye sight and I couldn’t help but look at it and he asked if I liked what I saw? I apologized and he said not to worry that I could see it if I wanted and pulled it out and it hung right in my face. He told me to touch it and I did and then I licked it and then I was sucking it. He coached me on sucking his cock and deepthroating and I was hooked. I wanted his cum and he gave me plenty. That night I stayed with him and sucked his cock and he fucked my ass something he did several times for the next several years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous