My Neighbor Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1gearhead
1gearhead
227 Followers

She stayed there for some time holding me and sobbing softly. I put my arms around her and held her trying my best to comfort her and let her know that everything was going to be ok.

We both looked a little beat up; John had left his mark on both of us. I suggested we get cleaned up and go out and get something to eat. She wasn't to keen on going out and wanted to fix something for dinner here. I had an inspiration and got out my digital camera and suggested that we take pictures of our injuries for the record, just in case they were needed later. She thought that was a good idea. I gave her the camera and she took several pictures of the side of my face where John had hit me. I then took the camera and photographed the mark on her face. She reminded me that there were other marks and that we should probably photograph those too. She unbuttoned her blouse, removed it and laid it on my desk. She next removed her bra and put it with her blouse. She turned toward me and showed the red welt that covered the whole side of her breast. I took several pictures of it. Her eyes were downcast toward the floor as I took the photos. I set the camera on the desk and turned to her and cupped her breast in my hand and leaned over to kiss her injured breast tenderly. She looked up at me with her soft brown eyes and I kissed her breast again.

"Thank you for caring, it fills my heart and makes me feel better, thank you for being here." There were tears in her eyes and a few escaped and ran down her cheek. I brushed them away as best as I could. I stepped back and picked the camera to down load the photos.

"There is one more that you need to take a picture of. I have a bruise on my hip where I fell on the concrete patio," She said as she turned and raised her skirt to show me a large bruise high on her hip. It was partially covered by her underpants. She slipped her underpants down to her knees and held her skirt up so that I had a clear view of the darkening bruise. I focused the camera to only show her hip with the bruise. Even though I could clearly also see her down covered pussy. She didn't seem embarrassed, but was self-conscience about what she was showing me. After I took the photo, I bent down and kissed the bruise on her hip tenderly as I had done to her breast. I backed away and again kissed her bruised breast and then held her head gently in my hands and kissed the mark on her face. I held her close for a couple of minutes to reassure her that everything was ok. Her arms were around me and I could feel her pert breasts pressing into my chest. My dick was already erect, but stiffened more as we embraced. I was sure that she could feel it against her soft abdomen.

"There, all better now," I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and blushed as she dropped her skirt. Her underpants lay in a pile around her feet. She stepped out of them and picked them up and placed them on the desk along with her blouse and bra. She got her blouse and put it back on to cover herself. I sat down at my computer and pulled the memory card from the camera and loaded it into my computer photo software. I pulled up the pictures we had just taken and selected a set to print to give the police the next day. She thanked me for being careful with the camera and not showing any of her womanly parts that were not necessary to see.

Terry excused herself as she said that she would like to go and lay down for a while. She took her clothes and retired to the guest room. I decided that since I was already at the computer that I would type out a statement for the police and sign and date it. That way it would be done and I wouldn't have to take time to do it tomorrow. I put the photos along with my statement in a folder ready to go.

I went to the kitchen to see what I could put together for dinner. Prided myself on not being too bad a cook, at least better than average. Decided a pasta dish with green salad would be good and commenced to prepare it. I set the table and as an after thought got out a bottle of wine and some candles. I was just trying to make it nice. I really didn't have any ulterior motives.

When dinner was ready I went to the guest room to get Terry. She was lying on the bed with her back to the door. Her beautiful round ass staring right at me. I wanted to rush over and caress it, but restrained myself. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and nudged her to see if she was awake, she was and rolled over to greet me.

"Dinner is ready, if you would like to eat."

That would be nice. Let me wash the sleep from my face and I'll be right out."

I returned to the kitchen and she entered shortly. As she came to the table I lit the candles and thought how pretty and cute she was, even with that dark bruise on her face. We ate in silence and sat finishing our wine after dinner. She was watching me with those large lipid brown eyes of hers and I was wondering what she was thinking. It had been a rough day for her and her tough times were not over. We cleaned up the dinner dishes and went into the living room to watch some TV. I sat on the couch and she set down next to me and snuggled up to me. We stayed like this for a couple of hours. Eventually she kissed me lightly on the cheek and said that she was going to bed. I told her goodnight and watched her walk down the hall to the guest room. I watched TV for a little while longer then turned it off, locked up and went to my room. I took a shower and got into bed. I had lain there for about a half hour when my bedroom door opened and Terry came in. She crossed the room and got into bed beside me. She snuggled up to me and put her arms around me.

She whispered, "I don't want to be alone tonight. Can I stay here with you?"

I didn't answer her, just put my arms around her and held her tight. She was wearing a satin nightgown that came to her knees and fitted her bodice tightly with a deep "V" neck. I couldn't see the color in the dark, but it felt nice next to my skin.

She turned over with her back to me and we spooned together. My exposed hard cock was pressed up against the cheeks of her ass and there was no way the she couldn't feel it. I was definitely aroused and ready. As we lay there she wiggled her ass now and then to get my erection deeper in the crack of her ass. I moved my hand up to gently cup her breast as we lay together. I thought I heard a soft sigh emit from her a few times as we lay close together. I felt her hand reach behind her and take my erection and place it down between her thighs and her ass. I was only a fraction of an inch away for her pussy lips. She held my hand over her breast and squirmed her ass to place my cock against her pussy lips. The only thing separating us was the thin satin material of her nightgown. I wanted her, but didn't want to take advantage of her vunerability. I would let her lead the way to what she was willing to do. She took my hand from her breast and placed it on her pubic mound. I gently rubbed her mound through her nightgown and felt the soft down that covered her sex. Her response was to push her pussy harder against my dick. She began gently moving her hips back and forth, rubbing herself on my hard cock. I reached up and slipped the shoulder strap of her nightgown off over her shoulder and pulled it down to expose her breast to my touch. I cupped her bare breast in my hand and rubbed her nipple with my fingertips. I felt her stiffen and release a deep sigh. She reached down and took hold of her nightgown and pulled it up over her hips. This let my cock come in direct contact with her wet pussy. She began moving her hips again and was rubbing the wet lips of her pussy against my hard erection. This was good, very good. As she moved my cock slowly, a fraction of an inch at a time, I entered her warm, wet, tight pussy. When she had taken a little over half my length in her she began moving in earnest. The inside of her pussy felt incredible, encasing my cock. There is no other feeling like this in the world and I was enjoying it to the fullest. I reached down to her pussy and began to stroke her down covered mound until I found her clitoris, which was protruding slightly from its hood. As I gently rubbed her clit her movements became more aggressive.

"I want you, I want you now, I want you all the way inside of me." And with that she rolled onto her back spread her legs and pulled me on top of her. She grabbed my face and covered my mouth with hers and kissed me passionately and deep with her lips and tongue. I thrust my cock into her already stimulated pussy and began fucking her. She returned my thrust and matched my rhythm. I could fee her approaching climax as her muscles tightened and she thrust her hips more aggressively into me. She arched her back and came in an intense orgasm that took her breath away. She groaned as she gasped for breath as her climax over took her. I came almost immediately and pumped load after load of hot semen into her pulsating vagina. I dropped my mouth to her nipple and sucked hard on it while she came. I could fee her hot juices escaping the pulsating pussy engulfing my dick. We held each other tightly as our orgasm subsided. I started to roll off her, but she held me in place. We lay this way until my dick softened and slipped out of her. I rolled off of her and onto my back as I caught my breath. That was intense. She snuggled up to me with her head on my chest and her hand cupping my dick. We went to sleep this way and I haven't slept sounder in a long time.

When I woke the next morning Terry was not in my bed. Lying next to me was her dark blue satin nightgown. I picked it up and put it to my face. It smelled of her and her sex. I put the nightgown down and went to the shower. I got dressed and went into the kitchen to the smell of bacon and eggs. Terry was cooking breakfast. The interesting part though was that she was nude except for a burgundy apron of mine. I walked into the kitchen to the sight of her bare back side. God I love breakfast cooked with style. I came up behind her and put my arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck. She teasingly pushed me off and told me to set down so she could serve breakfast. We ate and made small talk. After breakfast we cleaned up the dishes and she went to the guest room to shower and dress. After she had finished her shower she called me in to her room. I sat on the bed while she started to dress.

"Jerry, I want to tell you how grateful I am for what you are doing for me. I can't thank you enough for being here. You're too good to me. With that she gave me a big hug and a kiss. She held me tight for a couple of minutes and then pushed me back and told me get out while she finished dressing. She was wiping tears form her face as she told me this. I went back out into the living room to wait for her. Betty rang the front door bell, and I opened it to let her in.

"How is our girl today? She doing ok? Betty asked as she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, that maybe lasted a little longer than it should have. .

"Yes, I think she is ok and she will really be ok after this is all over."

I poured her a cup of coffee while we waited for Terry. When Terry came out she and Betty embraced each other and I teasingly told them to knock it off, no mushy stuff till later. They both laughed and we loaded into my truck to go to the police station.

At the police station Officer Travis met us and took us into an interrogation room. He had the complaint form for Terry to sign and asked her to write out a statement. I gave him the folder with the pictures that we had taken and my signed statement. He thanked me for that and said that it saved him from having to do it today. Once terry had finished her statement for him we rose to leave. I asked if John was still locked up. He answer surprised us. No, he wasn't in jail, but was in the hospital. It seems he had gotten into a fight with two of his cellmates and they had really beat the shit out him. It would be at least two or three weeks before he would be released. He was under 24/7 guard and once released would be back in jail awaiting trial. His charges were very serious and if convicted, which there wasn't much doubt would happen, he wouldn't see the light of day as a free man for at least five years, maybe more. When we left we took Terry by the restaurant where she worked so that she could tell them that she wouldn't be able to come in for two or three days. They were cool with that when they found out what had happened. We stopped and got a quick hamburger on the way home. Terry wanted to go to her house for a little bit and Betty offered to go with her, which Terry readily accepted. They left and I went to my study to do a little work. The girls were gone for about four hours before they returned. We sat in my study while they, mostly Terry told me what they had done and what she was going to do.

First she had called her sister to come and stay with her for a while. Second she called a friend of hers that was an attorney. He was filing a restraining order on her behalf against John just in case he was able to make bail. He was also filing divorce papers for her. The last thing that she was having the attorney do was a complete surprise to me. She was having her attorney friend file a civil suite against John for $500.000 plus legal fees for personal injury and trauma on behalf of Terry and me. She told me her attorney had said that there would be no problem winning the suite and that John had that much to pay. They had a $250K equity in the house. John and she had about another $200K in various bank accounts and His truck, a fairly new Peterbilt conventional was paid for and worth about $90K, and between the divorce and the suite she was going to take it all. Go girl, go for it! It sounded as though she pretty well had her shit together.

As Betty's husband was working that night we decided to go out for a simple dinner. Olive Garden got our vote and off we went. We had an enjoyable dinner and returned to my house afterward. I invited Terry to stay the night again if it made her feel more comfortable. She accepted. Her sister was arriving tomorrow afternoon and she would stay at home with her then. I wasn't anticipating anything happening tonight. I figured last night was a one-time thing and I wasn't going to press her for a repeat performance. If anything did happen it would be entirely at her discretion.

We all got a laugh about John getting his ass kicked in jail. How deserving.

Betty went home around 9:00 that evening. As she was giving me a hug and kiss goodnight, she whispered in my ear, "Be compassionate to her and if you can't do that be good, very good." With that she went home.

I retired to my room. I took a shower and got in to bed. I had only been in bed about half an hour when Terry came in.

" Move over, make some room for me." She said as she crawled in beside me. She had on her satin nightgown again. It felt good against my skin and I was anticipating what might be in store.

"That felt so good last night. I've been married to John for 7 years and he never made me come like that. It was incredible and you are a great lover," and with that she put her arms around me and began kissing me deep and passionately.

We kissed and explored each other's bodies with our hands. She moved and went down on me. I could feel her hands stroking my hard dick and her lips and tongue on me as she took me into her mouth. I pulled her over so that I had access to her pussy and began licking and sucking on her. She came first as I was sucking on her clit, in fact she came two or three times. It was hard to tell when one orgasm stopped and another one started. As she was finishing she had taken my cock in her mouth all the way and held it tightly inside as I began to erupt. She continued sucking on me and swallowed every drop. When she had finished she turned around and snuggled down next to me.

"That was wonderful. John would never do any oral. He felt that was not a thing that a man would do." She told me.

"That's his loss. I have always enjoyed both giving and receiving." "He's probably going to be having a completely different kind of sex over the next few years," I said as a joke.

We both laughed at that. We lay there holding each other for a while until she reached down and started stroking my dick. Her hand brought me to a state of arousal very quickly. She rolled over and straddled me and began rubbing her moist pussy lips against my hard shaft. She then reached down and positioned my cock so that she could slide down on to it. As I slid up into the inner sanctum of her vagina it seemed to grip me and pull me inside. She rode me slowly at first and as I sucked and tongued her nipples she increased her pace. Ride'um girl, ride'um hard. Again she came first, and she came hard again and again. This woman could multiple orgasm more that any woman I had ever been with. I couldn't tell how many separate climaxes she had, but there were many. I finally couldn't take it any more and erupted deep inside of her. She collapsed on top of me and I think fainted. I held for a while then slid her off to my side and just held her as I drifted off to sleep. The next morning when I awoke she was again astraddle my morning erection. There was a look of glee in her eyes as she rode me. It was a most incredible feeling having my dick all the way inside her hot, wet, tight pussy. It didn't take long for either of us to come. I came first and she was close behind me. We lay in each other's arm till we recovered and then rose to shower. I love women's bodies and I must have washed hers two or three times over as she washed mine. We got dressed and went down to get breakfast. After breakfast as we were sitting in my study finishing our coffee she told me that she was going to go home and straighten things up a little before she went to the airport to pick up her sister. I asked if she would like me to drive her, but she said no, that she was ok, but appreciated the offer.

"You have done so much for me already, and I really appreciate it. Jerry you are a good man, I wish I could keep you. I have some things that I have to do to sort out my life and I know that you are here if I need you. There is one thing that I do need you to do, maybe tomorrow or the next day, if you can. I need to go and pick up John's truck. I don't want to loose it and if I don't pick it up they will tow it off and I'll have more problems getting it. Can you drive a big rig?" She asked.

"Yes, I just happen to have a CDL and will be pleased to help you move it." I answered.

Shortly she gave me a hug and deep kiss, thanked me again and went home. I worked in my office on a project, but was having difficulty getting into it. I played around with it for several hours, but just wasn't getting anywhere. It was early afternoon by this time and Sam and one of her girlfriend were out sunbathing by the pool. They were both nude and lying on their backs. God those tight young bodies looked delicious. Their perky young breasts pointing skyward and their fresh pubic mounds glistening in the sun. It made you just want to run over and bury your face in them. I watched for a while until Sam rose up to turn over, looked squarely at me and waved. That naughty little bitch, she knew I was watching and was putting on a show for me. Oh well, so much for the pleasures of youth.

I tried to get back into my project and made some progress on it, but it was slow work. At about 5:00 the front door bell rang. Betty had come over to visit. She had just come from Terry's and wanted to talk to me. She felt as I did that Terry was well on her way to making a better life for herself without that shit bird of a husband. He was going to be in jail for quite a while. She also seemed to be taking hold of herself emotionally. Betty had met Terry's sister Ellen and said that she seemed like a nice gal too and was very supportive of Terry. As long as John didn't make bail things were probably going to work out. She was sitting on the couch in my study and looking out the back. Sam and her girl friend were just getting up to go in and as Sam turned to go in the house she waved at me. Both girls were still nude.

1gearhead
1gearhead
227 Followers