My Neighbor Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" She likes showing off her body to you, I hope you don't mind?" Betty remarked.

"I don't mind, in fact I am enjoying it. It's your opinion that I'm concerned about." I replied.

"She's a big girl and if she wants to show it to you that is strictly her decision. I only wish that I still had a body like that to show off." She stated, giving me a wink and a knowing smile.

"I don't know about that, what I've seen of you, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are a very good-looking woman and if you must know I prefer the shape of a more mature body like yours. Pardon me for speaking so forward, but that's how I see it. What I have seen of you, I like very much." I told her.

"Thank you, for the compliment. I must say I'm impressed with you also, but not in the way that you may think. You're a decent looking guy. You are in reasonably good condition for your age and are quite handsome. But those are not the qualities that impress me the most. What really turns me on and makes me like you is the person inside. You are congenial, honest, giving and caring. You are also nice to talk to and entertaining. The way you have treated Terry and helped her, the concern you have shown her are all testament to what I really like about you. I'm probably saying too much and don't want to give you a swellhead, but what you have done for Terry is really great. I also know that if I ever need your help, you would do the same for me with out hesitation or question. You're a good person Jerry, and that's why I don't mind you looking at my daughter or me for that matter. It's a small favor in exchange for what I know you would do for us if needed. Thank you for being you. And you are kind of a hunk as my daughter says." She commented as she put her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss, which I readily returned.

"Do you know where your kissing me like that will get you?" I asked. As we hugged and kissed I could feel her ample breasts pushing into my chest and her pubic mound pressing against my thigh. My hard dick was firmly planted against her abdomen. There was no way she couldn't know what was happening or where it was leading. We stood there for some time just hugging, caressing and kissing. I loved the way that she kissed me; I loved the way that she felt. Understand that I am not a home wrecker, but I wanted this woman. Terry was cute, but Betty was all women, passionate, giving and beautiful.

"I hope that this will get me where I want to be. If it does it is a good place. We just need to take it slow and enjoy the journey getting there."

I couldn't have agreed with her more.

"Thanks again for being here and being who you are. I need to go home now; I'll see you tomorrow morning for coffee." And with that she withdrew and went home.

The next few weeks went by pretty uneventful. I got some work done. I met Terry's sister. Not as cute as Terry, but very nice just the same. She was a little taller, a little thinner and a couple of years older. She stayed with Terry for about three weeks. Terry seemed to get her feet firmly planted on the ground and was doing Ok. She and her sister had come over and visited a couple of times a week. They even took me out to dinner one night, which was very nice. Ellen was just as affectionate toward me as her sister. Hugs and kisses when we met or departed. She also was appreciative for what I had done and was doing to help her sister. All this made me feel pretty good. For being a single male in my forties I had plenty of female companionship and company. Maybe not as much actual sex and love making as I would really like, but nice just the same. Betty would come over in the mornings two or three times and week and we would have coffee, talk and hug and kiss. Maybe once a week she would come over in the evening when her husband was working a late shift and our lovemaking would progress beyond just hugs and kissing. We would touch each other in much more intimate places. We were both aware of where this was headed, but weren't rushing it, just taking our time and enjoying it.

Terry did ask me to help her move John's Peterbilt. We all went over to pick it up, Terry and Ellen, and I had asked Betty if she had ever ridden in a big rig in case she would like to come along. She got excited; she had never ridden in one before and was excited about it. When we arrived at the truck yard where the tractor was I was really impressed with the rig. It was a two-year-old Peterbilt conventional with a 60" stand up sleeper with all kinds of flash and chrome. For power, it had a 500 horsepower Cat with 13-speed and Air suspension. New virgin rubber had just been put on the polished aluminum wheels. The exterior was immaculate, blue metallic paint with silver and red custom pin stripping and 8" straight polished stainless steel stacks. The best part though was the interior and the sleeper. All leather trimmed in a light and charcoal gray color. We got in and fired it up. I was checking out the controls and gauges as it warmed up. Betty was overwhelmed with the sleeper. It had double oversized bunks, clothes closet, small refrigerator, microwave oven, TV and sink with hot and cold water. This was one well-equipped truck. We had decided to park it at my house. Next to the garage, between Betty's and my house, I had an RV pad. This concrete pad was 12" feet wide and thirty feet long. This space was not being used and I wasn't using it and my neighbor didn't object. It wasn't some old trash truck; this was a beautiful rig. Betty had a good time riding in the big Pete. She got so excited I thought she was going to wet her pants. We got the truck home and parked. I really took a liking to this monster.

I got quite a surprise the next evening just after dark. Betty called and said, "Meet me in the sleeper in five minutes."

What did this lady have in mind? When I went out and got in the truck and moved into the sleeper I heard her tell me not to turn on the light, but come over to the lower bunk and lie down with her. I asked if I should get undressed, her answer was of course. I took off my cloths and slipped into the bunk next to her. The first thing that I noticed is that she had put new linen on the bed. I was lying between satin sheets and she was naked next to me. Wow! Was this it or what?

"Don't get crazy, I'm not going to fuck you, but we are going to make love."

That was all I needed to hear. We embraced and began kissing. We tried to get as much skin of our bodies touching at once as we could. It felt so good. We explored each other's bodies with our hands, mouth and tongues. It was almost a race to see who could touch the most. I loved touching all of her, but there were some areas that I admit to liking most. Her breasts and nipples were beautiful and sensitive. Her pubic mound, with it's covering of soft downy hair drove me crazy to touch and her vagina with its soft full labia were ecstasy to feel. This went on for a while. She moved down and took me in her mouth and began sucking and massaging my cock with her tongue and mouth. The more she sucked the more of it she took in until I could feel it touching the back of her throat. I was near coming and tried to warn her, but she ignored me and continued sucking. As I erupted in her mouth she didn't back off, but sucked all the more. She took every drop I gave her and sucked as if she wanted more. When she had sucked and licked me dry and clean she came up to me and kissed me full on the mouth. It was wonderful. I was beginning to fall in love with this beautiful lady.

"Your turn lover she said as she rolled over on he back and spread her legs so that I could orally satisfy her. This I did without hesitation. This was the first time that we had gone this far and I wasn't going to miss the opportunity. I sucked and licked her vaginal lips until she almost screamed and when I started on her clitoris she almost lost it. It didn't take long for her to climax and it was a good long one, maybe more that one I'm not sure. We collapsed in each other arms and just lay there till we regained our composure. We then rose, dressed, and kissed each other good night and went to our respective homes.

I slept well that night. When Betty came over for coffee the next morning, her first comment after giving me a good morning kiss was, "Wow, that was fun and exciting, when can we do it again!"

I had to laugh; she was so beautiful and excited. We had our coffee and each went on about our daily lives.

The next event of note was John's trial. He was convicted of course, but the sentence handed down by the judge was almost shocking. He was found guilty on all counts and sentenced to seven years, eligible for parole in four. We wouldn't be seeing him for a long time. Shortly there after Terry's civil suit went to trial. Actually it never exactly went to trial. John's attorney agreed to all claims and asked only that John not be required to pay Terry's attorney's fee's and that she pay his legal fees ($5000) as he was now without resources of any kind. She agreed. For my part in the suit I was to receive $150K and drop any and all future claims. Terry got every thing else, house, truck, savings, etc. This was agreeable to everyone.

Terry came over a couple of evenings later to talk to me. She gave me my check for the $150K and told me it wasn't enough for what I had done. Then informed me that she was going to sell the house and move back to Atlanta, Georgia to be closer to her sister and the rest of her family. I told her that I would miss her, but was happy for her that she could do this for herself. She then asked me if I would take her for a ride in the truck the next day, a nice long ride. I agreed and we arranged to meet at about nine the next morning and she would bring a lunch.

The next morning I met Terry outside at the truck. She gave me a quick good morning hug and a kiss as I helped her load our lunch into the refrigerator in the sleeper. She was dressed in a tight fitting white blouse and a short denim skirt, very short. I fired up the truck and let it warm up before we rolled out. I asked her where she wanted to go. She said that she really didn't care just down the road. She wanted to feel what it was like to just be in a big rig rolling down the highway. We hit the interstate and headed west. We made small talked as the truck ate up the miles. Our conversation was light and she talked about her upcoming move back to Atlanta. I was sorry to see her go. About 50 miles down the highway I noticed a sign advertising a small lake resort and suggested that I might be a good place to have lunch. We exited the highway and headed up a small paved road to a large parking lot next to the lake. It was pretty here, we got our lunch from the frig, a blanket and went to the park next to the lake. We spread out the blanket and layback to relax for a bit.

Terry's legs were nearly totally exposed, her skirt barely covering her sex. She had very nice shapely legs. We lay there and talked some more about, her move, a little about John and what had happened. For the most part she was just relived about getting on with her life. We ate our lunch by the lake. I had some trouble concentrating on my sandwich as she sat across from me on the blanket with her legs crossed giving me an unobstructed view of her panty covered pussy. I didn't know if I was going to get close to it today but I was hoping. She was also showing a lot of cleavage. The outline of her nipples was also clearly visible through her thin cotton blouse. Cute, that was the only way to describe Terry; she was just the cutest damn little thing. We finished lunch and carried our things back to the truck. I opened the truck door for her and was rewarded by a beautiful view of her panty covered ass and pussy as she climbed up into the cab. Just as she was almost all the way in the cab she half turned and looked back down at me a smiled.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked and giggled.

"As I got in the other side she grabbed my hand and led me back into the sleeper. I started to hug and give her a kiss; she pushed me back gently. She grabbed her purse and told me "I have a proposition for you. Just give me a couple of minutes to lay it out for you and then we'll make love. What I have in mind is this. I've listed the house and taken care of every thing except the Peterbilt. I had it appraised and it came up with an $80k valuation. I'd like to sell it to you for $40K if you are interested. If you don't want to buy it I'd like to ask you to help me sell it. You know about these things and am sure that you could get more for it than I could. What ever we sell it for I'll split with you. What do you think?"

Wow, where did that come from? I had no idea that she was going to propose something like this. I had actually been thinking about getting a truck and converting it into a motor home, but never anticipated getting a truck as new and as nice as this one. The deal sounded great.

"Deal! I'll take it for $40K. Lady you just sold your truck, thank you very much." And with that I grabbed her and gave her a big hug and a full on kiss. She hugged and kissed me back. We rolled back onto the bunk and feverously began removing each others cloths.

Our lovemaking was not slow and tender, but hot and somewhat rough. We each wanted the other now! I ravished her breasts and nipples before moving down to her hot wet plump pussy. I buried my face in its warm wet softness and sucked and licked until she climaxed, not once but three times in quick succession, her juices flooding my face. She went down on me and sucked my dick with such vigor that it felt like she was going to turn it inside out. As I approached orgasm she would stop and firmly grasp it with her hand and squeeze thus subsiding my coming and then begin sucking on it again. She was good at this, very good. I pulled away from her and turned her over onto her stomach and pulled her back to the edge of the bunk. I spread her cheeks and thrust my cock into her wet hole splitting the lips of her vagina in one strong thrust and entered her to the hilt. I could feel her cervix with each thrust into her. She responded by moving her ass up and spreading her legs wider to all my maximum penetration. She came again, this time with even more intensity. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and down her thighs. They were soon joined by my own as I came hard deep inside of her. I collapsed on top of her and we lay there in the after glow not wanting to move. After a time I got up and got a hand towel, wetted it in the sink and proceeded to clean us up, tenderly kissing her pussy lips as I did so. She seemed to like this. We dressed in silence and started the truck and headed back toward home. As I finished parking the truck and locking it up She came to me and gave me a big warn hug.

"I'm going to miss you, my big strong hero, miss you a lot, but I have to leave. If you ever get to Atlanta be sure to look me up. I'll always be glad to see you." She stated with tears in her eyes.

I found it difficult to speak, as I was a little choked up also. "I'll miss you too, miss you a lot. And I will get to Atlanta, I don't know when but I will get there sometime and I will look you up be assured." With that we parted and she returned home.

The next day the realization that Terry was gone hit me. I wasn't sure of my feeling for her, but I knew that I cared for her. I don't think that I loved her, but I was definitely in lust with her. I loved making love to that cute little body of hers and enjoyed being with her. I wasn't looking for a wife, I was quite content with my life the way it was. Yes, I would miss her; miss her a lot. I was just feeling sad and a little depressed.

The next morning Betty came over for coffee. She was looking radiant and as beautiful as always.

"Well, did you by the truck?" She asked.

"Yes I bought it. I couldn't pass up a deal like that." I replied.

"Terry told me that she was going to offer it to you. What are you going to do with it, hit the road and start hauling freight? She asked.

"Yes and no, I'm going to hit the road, but not hauling freight." I answered.

I told her of my idea of stretching the frame and putting a 30' box on it and converting it to a motor home. She got all excited and thought it was a wonderful idea. "Oh, by the way, the other night in the sleeper with you was wonderful, absolutely wonderful."

"My feelings too, although I harbor some guilt about it. I feel guilty about your husband." A look of concern crossed her face.

I had done it. I had uncovered it and couldn't hide it away. Neither of us said any thing for a few moments. She spoke first.

"Frank and I have an unusual relationship. We love each other very much and have worked hard to make a good home for our daughters. Frank hasn't been able to have intercourse for over fifteen years. He had a little problem with his prostrate and after the surgery he was impotent. I know, there are other ways to make love, but he doesn't want to do anything if he can't do it all. In all these years I have never cheated on him in any way. You are the first and we haven't had intercourse yet. So in a small way I still haven't cheated. He knows that I have flirted heavily with you and doesn't mind as long as I am very discreet. I mustn't let he or the girls know or find out. If he knows then he will have to do something about it and he doesn't really want to do that. He respects me in that I have not gone out side our marriage until now to satisfy my needs. I feel some guilt also. That's why we haven't gone all the way. And at this point I'm not sure that we ever will. I love you Jerry, you are my man, but I can't love you. I'm so confused. I want you so much, but can't give myself to you completely. I'm just not sure what to do, I'm so confused." With that she began to sob.

As if I didn't feel badly enough already, this definitely made it worse. I felt worse and now I had upset Betty. It was breaking my heart to have upset her so. I put my arms around her and just held her. I didn't know what else to do. She continued to sob, and I could feel her tears wetting my shirt. She cried for quite a long time. Eventually she pushed me back, wiped her eyes and said, "I need to go now." She turned and left.

There was an emptiness inside me that ached and wouldn't go away. I felt as though I had lost a tremendous amount today and didn't know how to get it back. I liked Terry a lot, but I knew that I loved Betty, but could never have her. I tried not to think about it because I knew that there was no answer. I didn't see Betty for the next few weeks.

I took the truck to a chassis shop and got the frame extended to accommodate a 30' body. I brought it back home and started conversion to a motor home. To expedite the conversion I found and purchased a one-year-old 30' camping trailer that was fully self contained and had smooth fiberglass sides. After removing the axles and springs if fit perfectly. I added some Stainless steel belly boxes for storage and took it down for paint. With the camper painted to match the cab and some graphics it looked like it belonged on the truck. It was coming together quickly and looking great. I was getting anxious to take it out.

I had been working on it for about a month and the activity as well as my regular work was keeping my mind and body occupied. My life had made a couple of large swings during the last two months and I was having trouble getting grips on it.

I had brought the truck home and was working on some of the final details, steps, electrical connections, etc. I was out working on some interior stuff when I was surprised by someone behind. I stood, turned around and there was Betty. She was looking around at the interior.

"This is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. When do I get to go on a trip with you in it?" She asked.