My Neighbor Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her the grand tour. Rear bedroom, front living room, complete galley with granite counter tops and hard wood floors, full bathroom; it was nice and very luxurious. Full self contained and almost ready to go. She was very impressed with it. I kept my distance from her not knowing where we were. She sat down on the leather couch in the living room and began to talk to me.

"I miss you, miss you a lot. I've been wrestling with this situation since we last talked and no simple solution has come to me. That is until three days ago. Frank came to me and told me that he had just been offered a big promotion and a transfer to the companies other plant in Alabama. He is taking the new job and leaving tomorrow. He didn't ask me to go with him. I don't know if he is going to divorce me or not. He is leaving me though." She related to me.

As she told me this she sat demurely on the couch and looked at the floor. When she finished she looked up at me with a questioning look in her eyes. I didn't know what the question was. I sat down in a chair opposite her. I took her hands in mine and we just set there looking at each other. This seemed like a very serious communication without words. We sat like this for some time. I guess being the nasty pervert that I am I couldn't help noticing that I could see clearly up her skirt all the way to her panty clad pussy, pretty, very pretty. When she noticed where my wandering eyes were focused she pulled her hand back and with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye she hauled off and hit me in the shoulder.

"You pervert, this is serious, and you're not helping me." She said between bursts of laughter.

All I could do was say, "I love you even though you abuse me."

She laughed even more. She got up from the couch and moved over and sat on my lap. She put her arms around me and gave me a gentle kiss. "At least now you can't look up my dress. Maybe I'll have your attention now. What are we going to do now?" She asked.

"I want to take the now motor home out this weekend for a shake down run to see if every thing works. Would you like to come with me? I asked.

"Yes, I would. I hoped you would ask me. That would be fun. This is more luxurious than a motel room and we can go where ever we want." Came her reply.

Damn she was good looking. We stood and I showed her some of the other amenities in the coach and she was delightfully and enthusiastically interested. When I had finished our tour I took her in my arms and kissed her. She pressed her body up against me and returned the kiss. She then broke away and backed up.

"Not now, Let's try this again this weekend." And with that she left.

I spent the next day shopping to stock up the motor home in preparation for it's first trip. I was looking forward to this, although I hadn't decided where to go. The Lake of the Ozarks sounded like a good idea and would make a good weekend trip.

That evening I was setting in the motor home checking out the TV to make sure that it worked. I was also hanging the divider curtain that I had an upholstery shop make that covered the opening between the coach and the sleeper on the truck. This gave access while we were moving without having to stop. Everything looked ready and I was just heading back into the house when Betty came into the coach. "All set?" She asked.

"I think it's all ready. Of course we wont know until we try it."

She handed me a package, "I bought these to use in your motor home, I hope you like them."

I took the package and opened it. Nice surprise. She had given me a set of dark blue satin sheets and pillow case covers for the bed.

"Thank you, these are very nice. Would you like to help me put them on now?"

We went into the rear bedroom and put the new sheets on the bed. As I turned to go back to the living room she set on the foot of the bed and leaned back and called my name. I turned around in the doorway and looked back at her. With an impish grin on her face she lifted her skirt slowly and inch by inch showed me her legs, her thighs and finally her soft smooth now bare pubic mound. She had shaved it. Wow! Did it ever look inviting. She spread her legs slightly so that I could just barely see the lips of her vagina. I started back to the bed, but she dropped her skirt and stood.

"No, not until this weekend. I just wanted to give you something to think about." She slipped past me and out the door to home, leaving me standing there with a hard on and no where to put it. The weekend was looking very promising.

We decided to leave Friday afternoon, drive till we got tired and then spend the night and resume our trip early the next morning. She had asked me if she could invite Sam and one of her girlfriends. I told her no way, not this trip. This one was for she and I. It was a maiden voyage in more ways than one and we didn't need company. Her reply was that Sam had begged her to ask me and she said that she would and she was happy with my answer. I told her to tell Sam that she could go on the next trip; in fact she could pick the destination. Betty thought that was a great Idea.

Betty showed up with her baggage Friday and put her things in the bedroom. She was dressed in a short sundress and looked absolutely radiant. After greeting hugs and kisses we pulled out as scheduled and hit the open road. As we motored down the road the sun was shining in the cab and onto her legs, those beautiful legs. She pulled her dress up higher to let the sun warm more of her. I'm trying to concentrate on driving, but couldn't help glancing over at her to look at her legs. With each mile down the road the hem of the dress kept creeping higher on her thighs. She was doing this intentionally to tease me I was sure, because every time I would look at her legs and then up to her eyes she had a mischievous smile in them. Eventually as I looked over I could see her pubic mound, She had her legs together so that her vagina was still concealed. The sight of her clean-shaven mound was more than exciting enough. The next time I looked over at her she had spread her legs and her pussy was clearly open to my view. If she didn't stop this soon we were going to make a premature stop. Luckily there was little traffic. When I looked at her again she had her hand on her pussy lips and was gently stroking them.

"Ok," I told her" that's enough I'm going to stop and fuck you until you can't stand or walk!"

"Promises, promises," she replied, "I was wondering how long it was going to take you to decide to stop and fuck me."

I took the next exit, which turned out to be a rest stop. I parked the truck off to the end. Shut it down, grabbed her and threw her on the bunk in the sleeper. She was laughing all the while. We didn't even make it to the bedroom. I lifted her sundress over head and pulled it off. That was all she was wearing. She had a magnificent body. And the more in love with her I became the more beautiful she got. It took only seconds for both of us to remove my clothes. I pushed her back on the bunk and began kissing and caressing her, when I touched her pussy I found it hot, wet, swollen and ready. If it was going to happen this was the first time that I would have entered her pussy and the first time for me in a couple months and who knows how many years for Betty. I wasn't going to wait any longer. I spread her legs, placed my self between them, put he head of my raging hard on against the lips of her pussy and drove in. She gasp and shrieked as I entered her. Her vagina was incredibly tight. It took some force and cooperation on her part to fully encase my dick inside of her. Her vagina sheathed my cock like a very tight fitting glove. As I began to move in her she moved to me.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard! I want you now and forever!" She yelled.

It didn't take long. She felt so incredibly good inside and the anticipation and stimulation made short work of bringing us to climax. I don't know who came first but we were both coming together. Her juices flowed as mine filled her. As soon as our orgasm subsided we both collapsed, hearts racing completely out of breath. As I softened and slipped out of her I rolled over onto my side and held her close. It took a while for us to recuperate and regain our composure.

"That was fantastic, there hasn't been any thing in there in fifteen years and it felt glorious! I love you and I love the way you make love to me!" She exclaimed.

I rose up on one elbow so that I could look at her, so beautiful, I wondered to my self how I got so lucky, so lucky indeed. "I'm just glad I'm the one you want."

Can we do that again?"

Yes, again, and again, and again, and again.... until we can't do it any more. Is that what you would Like?"

Betty and her husband divorced, and we were married about a year later. She sold her home and she and Sam moved in with me. The only concession that I had to make was to allow her to put a pool in the back yard. The motor home is a permanent fixture in our lives. Betty and Sam both love going places in it and for some reason the motor home really turns Betty on. Our sex life is outstanding, but I can count on it being even better if we do it in the motor home, even if it's parked next to the house.