My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omg, it is such a big turn on!" she exclaimed.

"What? Seeing you nude?"

"No, seeing myself in another man's embrace, all naked."

I guided her to the bed and pushed her gently on her back. She lay flat on her back. I sat next to her and said, "Turn around and lie down on your face. Remember, we are doing it different now."

"I am scared but I am also excited, please be careful and don't hurt me, Sekhar," she whined.

"Just relax, baby. If you are not happy at any time and it hurts, just ask me to stop and I will." I tried relaxing her.

She turned around and her bountiful bottom in all its naked glory presented itself to me. I slipped in a pillow under her pelvis so that her pussy rested on it and her bottom rose even higher.

I sat next to her and started kneading her big buttocks one at a time, using both hands. Her muscles which were tense initially started relaxing. As my hands continued the massage, I interspersed it with occasional mild slaps.

Every time I smacked her buttock, she would let out a moan and rub her pussy against the pillow. Slowly I started smacking her buttocks harder and more frequently, turning her buttocks a little pinkish in color.

After a few minutes, I stopped all activity and lifted my hands off her butt. Her butt waited anxiously for the next round of spanking that didn't come.

"Don't stop, give me more," her voice was low and her butt quivered.

My hands resumed the massage and I let my fingers move closer to her ass hole. I reached out with my left hand for a jar of Vaseline that I kept close by. I dipped my right hand fingers into the jar, and then spread the Vaseline well over their length.

It was a perfumed type and smelled like lavender. I moved the tip of my forefinger to her ass hole and rubbed the pucker around it and her bottom shook a little. I then put the tip against her hole and pushed it in a few millimeters. Her ass trembled.

With a little probing I pushed my forefinger in till the first joint and stopped it there. I slid my left palm under her between her pussy and the pillow. She lifted her ass involuntarily to let my left hand grab her quivering pussy.

I did that, but more importantly my forefinger went a little more deeper into her past the tight anal ring. She grunted with a little pain.

Her anal passage was very tight and once my finger was in up to the second knuckle I wiggled it slightly and left it there a few seconds before pulling out. Dipping it once again into the Vaseline jar I recoated it.

When I inserted it again, it slid in a little easier and I pushed it all the way to the root of my finger in one go. Padma whined a bit loud into the pillow, her body shuddering.

Her ass accepted the intrusion and adjusted gamely to my finger and gripped it tightly. Then I started wiggling my finger a little more, trying to stretch her tight, virginal rear passage. She allowed me to do it without any protest; even cooperated by moving her ass in harmony.

I pulled out my finger after a couple of minutes and applied a copious supply of Vaseline every where it mattered -- my fingers, her rear entrance and the now open anal passage.

It was time to stretch her a little more, I thought. I now pushed very slowly both my middle finger and fore finger together into her ass to stretch her passage. She tensed a little when she felt them at the entrance and realized my intentions and her hole tended to close in reflex.

"Relax Baby, you are so nicely open and you want your lover to take you there, don't you? It is so nice and incredibly tight there," I murmured.

"Yessssssss." She hissed.

I pushed in slowly and steadily till both my fingers were fully into her ass and her ass cheeks literally yielded to my actions. Letting her get used to the size of intrusion, I looked at my own cock, fully hard, erect and vibrating.

For a few seconds I had doubts if it could get totally into her ass without hurting either of us and wondered whether the pain would be really compensated by the pleasure.

I slowly pulled out my fingers and reapplied Vaseline to her hole and along the length of my cock.

"Padma, I am going to put my cock into your wonderful ass, baby, a little at a time. Just relax and if it hurts, stop me any time, okay? Think of it as your first fuck, my love," I just said whatever came to my mind, as I was tense too.

She just said ok in a low voice.

I put my helmet against the gaping hole and gently pushed. My pink and soft helmet disappeared into her quite easily. I then started the slow push, my hard boner trying to clear her ring and go into the passage, stretching her passage like never before.

With a grunt I pushed on and then I was into her ass, more than an inch of my hard cock in. I let it rest there for a full minutes to let her get used to its girth. Padma tensed and her stomach pulled in on reflex. As I pushed again, the most incredible thing happened.

It felt as if the other end of her passage had suddenly became active and sucked at my cock, like a vacuum cleaner, and pulled it deep into her. I fully penetrated her ass and lay buried in there with my pubic area flush against her bouncy buttocks. It was so tight inside her that I was scared I would tear her wall if I moved.

"Padma, are you okay?"

"Yes, it feels so filled up." She sounded awed.

Slowly my left hand on which her pussy was resting went to work, massaging her clit and my fingers probing her wet nether lips. Her own hand joined mine in the activity. I held a couple of her fingers in mine and pushed them into her pussy along with mine.

Her breath quickened and so did mine. This was something very appealing and novel to us both -- fingering her wet cunt together and masturbating her. It took our minds away from her ass for the moment.

As her breath quickened and our fingers moved faster and deeper into her wide open and wet cunt, I started fucking her ass, moving my cock slowly in small strokes. Her buttocks bounced in response and their bouncy pressure enhanced my pleasure.

Gradually the pace and stroke length increased and our fingers were moving much faster in her cunt. Our breathing quickened, she was gasping and I was grunting.

As Padma had a big orgasm that was preceded by a banshee like wail, I exploded in her ass with a shout myself. Her juices flowed copiously and my own cum flooded her ass.

I fell on her back, my face buried in her jet black hair, hands limp on sides, cock draining itself in the most beautiful ass I had ever known. Her eyes were shut and her right cheek rested on the pillow and she looked asleep.

After a few minutes of that post coital bliss, I pulled out my limp cock. I wiped her great ass and her nice cunt, both very wet with our juices, tenderly and with great care and love.

Padma looked at me with those dark and beautiful eyes fondly, her looks full of love for me. When I finished, she took another towel and pushing me on my back, cleaned up my limp cock and pubic area.

We lay down side on and kissed each other time and again. We didn't speak at all. We just kept on kissing, short, light, sweet kisses. And then we slept lost to the world, totally exhausted.

We woke up an hour later and I made us some coffee. Padma was thrilled that I made it for her and we enjoyed drinking it sitting at the dining table. Our mutual comfort level was increasing by the hour and when I said the same thing, she was very happy. It was getting late and she left soon, after a deep kiss.

We chatted briefly that night.

Sekhs : how r u dear?

Naughty girl : very sore, love

Sekhs : u in pain or something?

Naughty girl : more of something; It is very sensitive now

Sekhs : incredible u were back there

Naughty girl : was very full filling , lol

Sekhs : ok, sleep well n recover

Naughty girl : yes boss, gn, kisss

Sekhs : lots of K, gn

Fortunately the week end was on us and she had time to recover, and I had time to recharge my batteries and spend some quality time with mom and dad.

Then the last week of training started. My trainees had some doubts on internet usage and browser related issues and I clarified them. They paid particular attention to topics like clearing browsing history and cookies, surfing incognito etc for obvious reasons. I was proud of my class.

During the week Shobha was totally tied up with her kids and we couldn't do it again. Raaji managed one more visit to me and we had a very satisfying encounter during which I introduced her to the pleasures of fellatio. When she sucked me with her hot and beautiful mouth, I pushed my cock close to her throat and ejaculated there. She managed to swallow most of it.

With Padma it was different. We fucked almost every day and I tried out various positions with her successfully. She had blind faith in me and was a game for everything. She really liked us doing the 'doggie style' and literally went berserk.

"I always watched with great fascination whenever dogs mated. Invariably I masturbated that night," she confided to me.

I loved the way she opened up to me; in more ways than one!

Soon it was the last day of the training. They took an objective test that lasted thirty minutes during which they were required to answer thirty questions. After that, I gave them the blank Feedback form that I made and printed earlier.

They filled up the forms in about ten minutes and returned them to me. Padma spoke on behalf of all of them and thanked me profusely. I told them how much I enjoyed doing the training program and thanked them in return.

They all promised to stay in touch, said their goodbyes and left.

Later I evaluated their answer sheets. They all scored very good marks. I completed my project report the next day, attached the assessment sheets, feedback forms, program schedule and other relevant documents and couriered the lot to my Professor. I made out a Certificate for each of them and presented them the same. My Project was completed.

This story would have ended here but for a phone call I received on Monday.

It was Nirmala. She wanted my advice and guidance on something and asked if she could meet me. I wasn't too keen, but it would have been impolite to turn down. So I asked her to come down whenever she was free. She said she would come in an hour's time.

She arrived on the dot. We exchanged pleasantries. I offered her a coke and she accepted.

She then explained her problem to me. As an author writing mostly stories, Suguna first writes her draft story as a manuscript. She then gives it out for typing and later checks and corrects the typed draft. After that the final draft is typed. She then Okays it. It is then sent to her publisher as an attachment. The whole process was time consuming, expensive and tiresome.

After attending the training program she realized she could do all this herself quite easily. More importantly, she was now confident that she could do it. She wanted my help in selection and purchase of a suitable computer for her. She also wanted me to set it up for her and get her going on her own system. Would I please help her?

What this lady wanted to do matched exactly my project objective of empowering the housewife with computer. I could add this to my completed project as a Case Study and score additional points from my professor!

I told Suguna aunty that I would be more than happy to help her. I said that the first thing for us to decide would be whether to go for a Desk top PC or a Lap top. We discussed at length and decided to go for a desk top. We decided to buy a printer too.

With the advent of so many players, Broadband connection was available on demand. I told her about a friend of mine who sells computers and who would give us a good deal. I phoned him up and fixed up an appointment for that evening.

We went that evening to my friend's shop which was some four miles away. I asked aunty if she was comfortable riding pillion on my motor bike. She said she had no problems with that but would I be careful and not over speed. She had her left hand around my waist holding on to me loosely. Once or twice when the road bumped, her chest touched my back and I felt her small breasts brushing my back.

We spent over an hour and half finalizing the configuration and the price. I told my friend that it was for aunty and he should give us a special price for a special lady. I bargained and got the best deal.

He promised to have it delivered by next afternoon. When we left the shop, aunty suggested that we have a coffee before going home. So we went to a nice cozy restaurant nearby and had a light snack and coffee.

Suguna aunty had become livelier than her normal self that evening.

"It is such a refreshing thing, coming out this evening and buying the computer. Thank you, Sekhar, for asking me to come along," she sounded happy.

For the first time, I had this urge to flirt with Suguna aunty. I do not know why I did it. May be that my success with the other three ladies had gone to my head. May be I thought of myself as a stud now. May be I was attracted by the idea of flirting with someone old enough to be my mother.

"You should come out more often, aunty. I would love to take you on a long ride on my bike. I love long drives. Would you like that?" I said playfully.

"Are you sure you want a old lady on pillion for a long drive?" she asked smiling.

"No, I don't want that but you aren't old lady. You are a lot younger and don't forget that you were my student," I replied.

"No past tense, Sekhar, I am still your student and we have a deal remember?" she smiled a lot more now.

We finished coffee and started the drive back home. It was dark now and the street lights were on. She sat like before, her left arm around me, a little tighter now. Her breasts now pressed more often against my back and her right thigh pressed against my hips. Aunty was obviously comfortable with me and felt better. When we reached home she said she would look in and say hello to my mom.

When Suguna aunty walked in along with me mom was a little surprised. We briefed mom about aunt's computer purchase etc.

"So did my son brainwash you to buy one, Suguna?" mom asked her smiling.

"You could say he inspired me, he is our new guru now and he is going to help me with the new PC too," aunty replied.

"Well, it looks like you all have adopted him now," mom said grinning.

"You should be very proud of your son, Laksmi," she said to mom.

"Everyone is telling me the same thing. Obviously he did a good job of training you all," said my proud mom. I felt embarrassed for obvious reasons and made a quick exit.

Next day was a busy day. Shobha dropped in to tell me that her family was leaving on a two week trip down south. We kissed and groped a little before she left.

Over the next couple of days I worked hard and installed the new computer at Suguna's place. On Thursday she performed pooja and started working on her new computer. I was there to help her get familiarized with the system. By Friday evening she was very comfortable and happy with her new computer.

I helped her open a new yahoo mail account and also downloaded and installed the latest version of yahoo messenger so that she could chat with her daughter and friends. Naturally, I was one of her first friends on the messenger.

That night she chatted for the first time with me on yahoo. It was weird chatting with someone older than my mom as a friend but I found it strangely exciting too. I knew I had to be very cautious not to say anything offensive or suggestive, but I had this innate urge to flirt a little and see what happens.

Sugus: hello

Sekhs: hello, aunty, how r u?

Sugus: fine and PC good. I love it.

Sekhs: so happy

Sugus: thx to you, guru

Sekhs: ha, nice joke

Sugus: no joke, u r my guru

Sekhs: so will you give me guru dakshina (fees)?

Sugus: sure, I owe you, what do you want?

Sekhs: I will take whatever you give

Sugus: no, you ask

Sekhs: how can I ask? Ok I will take sometime

Sugus: hey, when r u taking me on that long drive?

Sekhs: whenever u want, I would love to, weekend?

Sugus: no weekend, I have visitors, week days are better

Sekhs: no prob for me

Sugus: tell u tomorrow, bye

Sekhs: bye, gn

Next night we chatted again

Sugus: hello

Sekhs: hi

Sugus: Monday okay for long drive?

Sekhs: sure

Sugus: couple of things, though!

Sekhs: what?

Sugus: it would look odd if people come to know about it, so we have to keep it a secret

Sekhs: true, we will not tell anyone

(I am excited)

Sugus: you can pick me up from temple at 10am

Sekhs: that should be fine; it is about an hour plus drive

Sugus: where are we going?

Sekhs: suspense but a nice lovely picnic spot

(How would she react?)

Sugus: oh, I am scared!

Sekhs: don't be, it is a nice place and I am a nice guy

Sugus: okay, u r guru

Sekhs: yes and I will take good care of u

( I am excited saying that)

Sugus: I am sure you would (there! the acceptance?) I will bring some food for us

Sekhs: thx and I will get coke

Sugus: ok, bye

Sekhs: thx, aunty, c u

Sugus: c u good night

I didn't sleep well that night. I was excited about the drive next day; I was confused too. I realized that I was utterly confused about my intentions towards Suguna aunty at that time. I was 23 and she was 48; three years older than my mom. So she could easily be my mom.

Why am I flirting with her? Do I really want to try and have sex with a woman so much older than me? It is not as if I was starved? The other three women were different; they were much younger than her and nearer to my age group.

It was then I realized my own shortcoming. I probably have this fetish like situation...an obsession with older women. I wasn't really aware of this myself till recently.

Obviously it had been lurking for long in my subconscious! May be this was the reason why I even took up the computer project for housewives!

I wasn't sure what was going to happen the next day but I was certainly excited about it. We would go on that long drive. There is a large lake and nice greenery surrounding it about 50kms away from our city.

It is a very popular picnic spot in the weekends but hardly anyone visits during week days. That was the place I wanted to take Suguna to. Once there, I would play it by the ear.

Thus on the Monday morning, I told mom that I was going on a long drive with friends and I would be back by evening. I drove to the temple exactly at 10am. Suguna aunty was waiting outside for me. She had a small carry bag which I transferred to my back pack.

She wore a Punjabi dress of sheiwar kameez. The shelwar was a loose fitting yellow colored one and the kameez was also of yellow color with blue and pink flowers design. She looked a lot younger than her age.

I strapped the back pack on to her and made sure she was comfortably seated behind me as we set off on the long drive. Once on the highway, I increased the speed of my powerful bike, and in response, Suguna tightened her arm around my waist. I could feel her small breasts pressing constantly against my mid back and her cheek occasionally brushing my back.

Due to the wind stream we could hardly talk. But her body was talking to my body, alright! I felt her nipples hardening and poking my back insistently. Her hands were holding on tight to me; her right a little above my waist with her palm resting on my chest.

Her left arm was still holding me around the waist but a little lower; her palm resting on my lower abdomen and a little away from my pelvic area.

I knew that her hands were necessarily holding me thus because she was riding pillion on my bike and she was hanging on to me. I shouldn't read too much into it, I told myself. But her hard nipples, which felt like pencil erasers and were poking my back, were telling me a different story...one which I loved.