My Neighbors, My Angels Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a clear and hot summer day but the breeze wasn't too hot yet. There was hardly any traffic at that hour and we reached the lake in an hour's time. I stopped and parked at the small reception centre and we visited the rest rooms.

We bought some fresh and cold mineral water bottles and a big two liter coke bottle. I took the back pack from Suguna aunty and strapped it onto my back after putting all the bottles in a side pocket.

"How did you like the drive?" I asked as we started walking along the lake front on the shaded pathway.

"Oh, I loved it, Sekhar. I haven't had this long drive ever on a bike. It is so different feeling the wind on your face and whistle by and feeling the nature all around you. It felt so good."

I stopped at a wooden bench that was set in a small recess a little away from the pathway and fully shaded by a flowery creeper.

"Let us sit for a while and relax a little." I said, removing the back pack.

We sat on the bench and stretched our legs fully in front of us.

"So, what are the plans, my guru? What sightseeing have you planned for us and which spots should we visit?" She asked me, smiling.

"Well, aunty, you see the small hillock behind us. We have to climb about half way to reach the 'view point'. From there we get a breathtaking view of the vast lake and its surroundings. A little away from there is a nice picnic spot where we can camp." I sounded excited even to myself.

"Let us go before it gets too hot," she replied.

So we climbed up the hill for the next twenty minutes and reached the 'view point'; huffing and puffing a little. Once there, however, we forgot everything as we looked at the scenic beauty of the vast expanse of the lake, the green surroundings interspersed with carpets and carpets of flower beds. The bird's eye view was really exhilarating.

Suguna took in the whole scene, her eyes widening more and more in awe and she was rendered speechless by the beauty of it all. After several minutes of uninterrupted visual treat, she silently turned to me and hugged me. Her lips brushed my cheek and it was more an act of affection.

"Thank you, Sekhar for bringing me up here and showing me this wonderful vista. We did visit this lake a couple of times earlier but we never explored this area. It was the statutory lake front walk, get your feet wet once or twice, eat, drink and leave always." She sounded bitter.

"We will return here later and you will see it in totally different colors," I promised her as we walked to the camping site which was a little to the interior and five minutes away.

We reached the picnic spot. It was a small, cleared area, fully shaded with several trees, lush grassy lawn like ground and a very small, dry stream close by. I emptied the back pack.

I took out the cotton bed sheet that I brought along and we spread it out under the cool shade of a large tree. Aunty took out the packed food and our coke and water bottles.

We were both hungry and decided to eat our lunch. She brought several chapattis (a kind of thin Indian bread), potato curry and some jalebis (sweets) -- all home made.

"They are so tasty and delicious, aunty! You are a great cook." I complimented her and she beamed.

The coke was chilled and went well with our food. We finished and cleaned up in fifteen minutes time.

All was quiet as we both remained silent for a few minutes. The only sounds we could hear were those of birds chirping and they sounded so musical!

"I want to rest my back for a while and lie down," aunty said softly.

Next minute she did precisely that, stretching out fully on the spread sheet. She looked at the tree topped skyline for a minute, looked at me, gave a nice smile and then slowly closed her eyes.

I sat quietly next to her and continued to look at her. Her face was peaceful and serene. She was no great beauty, but at that point of time, her face looked beautiful to me because it was so peaceful. Her cheeks were smooth; her skin looked so healthy and glowing. Her lips were glistening and reddish.

My eyes wandered down her body. Her dupatta (a kind of upper cloth/ scarf) was all rolled up and under her head, doubling as a pillow. Through the yellow thin cotton kameez (shirt), the cups of her white bra containing her small, perky breasts were visible.

My eyes rested on the geometric centers of those cups and could clearly discern her hard nipples projecting there. I wet my lips involuntarily.

Wandering further down, my eyes saw through the thin fabric of kameez, her flat abdomen and curvy waist without a trace of fat anywhere. It was such a sexy sight! Normally, women much younger than her tend to accumulate a lot of fat around their waist and on their tummy.

But she was an exception, probably due to all those years of yoga. Her shelwar was loose fitting and what I could discern of her legs and thighs, they looked slim, hairless and toned.

Her bare feet were visible and they were small and cute; her toe nails painted pink. Her feet and toes gave an appearance of good care and maintenance.

"Have you finished your inspection?" I was shocked to hear her voice.

Oh my god! She had caught me red handed ogling her! I turned a deep red.

"Sorry, aunty," I mumbled my incoherent apologies.

"Don't be sorry, lie down here next to me and relax."

I immediately obeyed and lay next to her on her left side. I turned side on facing her.

She took my left hand in both her hands. While her soft left palm pressed lightly against my left palm, her right hand caressed my left hand, sending light tremors down my spine.

"You are young and virile and at your age it is natural to look at a woman's body with curiosity and desire. You want to touch my body and feel it, don't you, Sekhar?" she asked me softly.

"Yes, aunty, I do," I said with passion and conviction.

As if in response Suguna pulled my left hand closer and placed it tentatively on her kameez ensconced right breast. My hand squeezed her small boob gently.

"Oh my god, it has been so long! Take my boobs, Sekhar, please!" her voice shook with desire.

I was already hot for several hours during which my lust for her built up. My hands went behind her and found the hooks to her kameez and loosened it.

I pulled it down her front after slipping it over her slender and smooth shoulders. Next minute, I unhooked her bra and pulled it down too; freeing and exposing her perky boobs.

My first look at her boobs gave me a few pleasant surprises -- they were not as small as I imagined, they were slightly conical but compact and erect, there was no sag or droop, her areole were brown and her nipples were long, shaped like pencil erasers and hard now.

As my eager hands reached for them and fondled, aunty let out a moan and whispered, "Oh my god, it has been so long since a man touched them, take them, Sekhar and suck them please. They are hungry for your suck, my baby." Her words excited me further.

My hot and hungry mouth clamped on to her right boob and my tongue and lips went on to attack her long nipple. Moaning aloud, aunty pulled my head to her bosom with some force and lots of eagerness. My hand mauled her left boob, squeezing it hard and pinching her engorged nipple.

As we were in a side on position, Suguna lifted her right leg and threw it over my left hip and moved closer to me. My free left hand found the top edge of her kameez and pushed it down further over her shalwar there by exposing her flat and smooth tummy.

As I rubbed it with my palm, she purred like a cat. Her skin was smooth and silky to my touch and taut there.

As my hand made a move to find the draw string of her shelwar, aunty pushed my hand away murmuring a 'not yet'. Her hands tugged at my shirt and I got the message. I quickly removed my T shirt and bunion.

With both our chests bared, we hugged again. As her small and bouncy boobs squashed against my hard chest, aunty gave a loud moan.

"Oh I love this, Sekhar," saying that she rubbed her tits all over my chest in a most erotic way, her hard nipples teasing me. Her slender arms went around me and held me tight to her. My hands roamed on her bare back that was cool and smooth to my touch.

"Do you like my boobs, baby? You like sucking them and fondling them? Do you want more? Are you hungry for more? Tell aunty what you want, my love," she cooed.

"Oh, aunty, I love your tits. They are so nice and bouncy and they taste good. I want all of you aunty, I want your tummy, your navel, your thighs, legs, feet, your buttocks...all of it, I am hungry, aunty."

As if to convince her, I caught her right hand in my left, guided it to the big bulge in my jeans where my tent was up and rested it squarely there. Suguna aunty convulsed as if she received a high voltage shock.

"Oh my god, what are you doing, Sekhar! This is all wrong, my dear," she mumbled weakly even as her hand explored and caressed the bulge. I pushed it even more against her soft palm.

"Hold it and see how big you have made it, aunty. It is very hungry for you." I mumbled too.

"Oh my lord! It feels so big to grip; thick and long. Did I tell you my secret, Sekhar? I am small, always been small. Everyone thinks of me as small. Even my womanhood looks small. But, I am deep within and always wanted and yearned for a big one!" She was excited.

"Yes, my boy, aunty always craved for a big one, a long and thick cock in her. So many nights I fantasized for a big one in my cunt even as a small one fucked me. Do you have the big one for me now, Sekhar?" She sounded delirious in her passion now.

There was only one thing to do now and do it quickly, I thought. Leaving her for a minute I undid my jeans and pulled them down. My jockey briefs followed them quickly. I guided her soft hands, her left to my balls and her right to my hard and erect cock.

"Hold it and see for yourself how hungry it is for your pussy, aunty. It wants to get into your nice cunt and fuck you like nobody ever fucked you before. It wants to fuck you so good that you would never want it to leave your cunt."

I kept talking even as I undid her shelwar and pulled it down. She had soft white cotton panties underneath. Her thighs were slim, hairless and toned and so were her legs. I let my left hand move along and feel the satin smoothness of her warm thigh from her knee to her panties.

Auntie's left hand transferred from my balls to my rigid cock while her right hand found my left and guided it to her panties. When my palm started caressing her panties, her hand quickly pushed my palm under her panties and to her clean shaven pussy. As i grabbed it eagerly she let out a sob.

"Oh my god, at last your hand is on my pussy. The nice, hard, young, male hand, rubbing my hungry pussy! Yes, my baby, please fondle my hungry pussy with your strong hand and fingers. It is so hungry for your touch, baby." Her words were rousing my passion higher and higher.

My hands pulled down her panties and I looked at her compact, small pussy that most certainly belied her age. My forefinger found her nether lips and my tip first made an explorative probe between those slightly open lips. I felt happy when my finger tip felt the wetness there. I slipped in my finger into her vaginal passage, all the way in.

As my forefinger invaded her womanhood, aunty shifted from her side on posture to flat on her back. As I pulled out her shelwar and panties from around her legs, she opened her slim legs wider. I let my middle finger join the fore finger in her cunt and started wiggling them together.

"Ahha, Sekhar, you naughty boy, what are you doing with those wonderful fingers to my hungry cunt. No man ever touched me there in ages. Your fingers are setting fire to my pussy. Do you see now how deep is my cunt, baby? I told you so. It looks small but it can take big, baby. Big like this," saying that she ran her hand over the entire length of my hard shaft.

Taking cue from her words, I let my third finger join the other two and holding the three together like a cock, I started finger fucking her cunt.

"Oh, baby, many a nights I used my fingers there while thinking of your young cock in my cunt and masturbated. Your fingers feel so different, baby and they are much better than mine in there. You don't know how much I need this, my love," she was blabbering now.

As her words became more incoherent, I felt her nearing a big orgasm. Sucking her right tit almost completely into my mouth, I moved my fingers faster and faster.

Suddenly Suguna's body stiffened and then she let go. I felt warm wetness flooding my fingers and her vaginal muscles twitching as she sobbed with the pleasure of her orgasm.

I didn't want to give her too much time. After a couple of minutes I pulled out my wet fingers and licked them a little. They tasted a mix of pungent and salty. When she saw me doing that, she smiled. I immediately pushed those fingers into her mouth and made her taste it too.

"See, how you taste, aunty," I said laughing.

Next minute I mounted over her and got into position, resting on my knees which were positioned on either side of her open thighs. Holding my now rampant cock with my right hand, I touched the wet helmet between her pink vaginal lips and stayed there.

Aunty moaned aloud as I stopped and raised her ass to get more cock in, but my hands pushed her down. I wanted to tease her a little.

"Oh, Sekhar, what are you doing, teasing hungry aunty? Please, baby, give me all of your big cock. My cunt is so hungry for your big, thick cock. Please, please, baby. Push it all in." she was frantic.

"Soon, aunty, very soon, but I want to make it so good for both of us. Let's talk dirty, aunty, real dirty," I said sliding an inch into her hot and wet cunt.

"Yes, my love, I always fantasized about talking dirty but I could never do it. Now I can do it with you, my baby."

"What was the biggest cock you had in your cunt, aunty?" I asked all excited.

"Hardly any experience there for me, Sekhar. My husband was small sized and his dick was about five inches long only and not thick either. With a pillow under my ass sometimes, we managed some sort of penetration and occasional orgasm."

"What about before marriage, aunty?"

"Just once, another man wanted to fuck me and he had a very big dick. He made me suck it. When he tried to put it into me I was too scared and too tight. I cried and he stopped." Very interesting, I thought and pushed in another two inches into her.

"Who was it, aunty and did you think of him again?" I asked curiously.

Obviously, the memory excited her in her current state, even after all these years.

"I can't tell you who it was. Yes, I did think of that big cock sometimes, particularly when I masturbated but not these days. Please, Sekhar, push it all in, baby and fuck me now." She sounded a little impatient with talk now.

I pushed all the way into her wet and hot cunt, till my cock lay buried to the hilt and my pubic bush rubbed against her bare pussy. Raising her hips slightly, aunty wound her legs around my waist and drew me even deeper.

Our bodies molded well into each other -- her body very fit due to years of yoga and my body blessed with the power of youth.

As I started my strokes, I remembered the golden rule that I had read somewhere but could hardly practice often. It said that the best way to make love is with seven or eight short strokes followed by a long stroke.

The rationale for this according to the author was that the first half of the vaginal passage is sexually more sensitive than the second half.

After a couple of minutes, her cunt got adjusted to my cock and also the rhythm of my stroking. At every long stroke, aunty would gasp and counter thrust, with her ass lifting. Gradually, I quickened the pace and her sighing matched the pace.

"Do you like my cock now, aunty?" I said stroking faster.

"Yes, dear, it is very good in there filling me so completely. I am floating now, "she sounded happy.

"My cock loves your cunt, aunty. It feels so good sliding in you, it is amazing," I replied.

My hands had the possession of her tight buttocks and ass and when she lifted her ass, my right hand slid under it and stayed there.

I wiggled my middle finger around and found her rose bud entrance to her tight ass. I caressed the rosebud and the wrinkles around with my finger tip. Her body gave a big jerk.

"Aaahhaa, that feels so good, please do it again," she whimpered.

In response, I started stroking her cunt faster with my cock while my fingers teased her ass hole, sending her into spasms. The decibel level of her moaning went up along with the pace of her breathing.

Her eyes acquired a glazed look and her ass moved constantly. My cock was literally bursting at the seams.

It was therefore no wonder that we both came together; more or less. I ejaculated in big spurts deep in to her and perhaps the first hot jet triggered her own mighty release.

A continuous sob like sound and umpteen movements of her cunt, hips and thighs told me that it was big for her too. Slowly and gradually, all the activities abated.

Our sweaty bodies rested together, side by side but still enjoined at our pelvic areas, my now limp cock still in her now full and peaceful cunt. Our eyes were shut and we were both lost in our own private bliss.

It was several minutes later that Suguna opened her eyes and kissed me lightly on my lips.

"Thank you, my dear, for giving me such incredible love; the best my body ever received," she said softly messing my hair.

"Glad you liked it so much, aunty. It was so incredible for me too."

"Actually I was scared, Sekhar, whether you would be disappointed by this old woman." She did sound honest saying that.

"I was scared too, aunty, whether I would be mature and adequate enough for you. But it was so incredible."

"My dearest, now that you have rekindled the passions in me and ignited my lust, I hope you won't leave aunty high and dry." She did sound a bit worried.

"Certainly not aunt but you know that in two weeks time I go back to my college."

"We can do a lot of things in two weeks, my love. First of all, aunty wants you to take her in her own big bed so that her back won't be bruised like now." She showed me her bruised back.

"Oh, I am so sorry, aunty, I should have brought along a much thicker bed sheet," I said.

"Or banged with lesser force? No way, my love, I love the bruises and also these crescents you made," she said showing me the marks my teeth left on her boobs.

"Anyway, aunty always had a few fantasies that were never fulfilled. May be we both could really enjoy them together, Sekhar?" she asked eagerly.

"Most certainly yes, aunty and may be you would love a couple of mine too, aunty?" I was just fishing.

"Yes, my love. But you must find a way of spending a whole night in my bed and in my arms. Only then we can become totally familiar with each other's body and needs." She said with longing.

"We will, aunty, I would love that more than anything." I replied, kissing her small boobs.

"You promised me a long ride and gave me the best ride of my life, Sekhar," She said, pulling me to her bosom once again.

*

I hope you have liked this story. Please spare a few seconds to vote. Please leave your comments on the story. It is your response that motivates me into writing more and better. Thank you.