All Comments on 'My Neighbor's Wife Has to Pay Up'

by hardasabrick

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not my stroke... but

a 4 star for the cop knocking Chase out

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Quit reading after the first couple paragraphs.

He's a cop but somehow her business and his are similar? What the fuck does she do? And somehow this modest, demure, faithful wife is wearing clothes that gape enough to show her pussy? And hard core flirts with other men? And is supposed to be true?

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If her pussy was that stretched, why didn't the cop use her ass? ... lol

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

What i never understand in stories like this is why they never just say no. There is no legal authority that would force her and Tim could literally say get the fuck out to the guys. He wouldn't be friends with them and might have to pay the $2,000 (and possibly not if they claimed that tried to force her to prostitute herself to pay it off - especially in front of a cop) but at least he'd know not to be friends with a group of guys who'd rather fuck his wife then be friends with him.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
As I said in other stories...

As I said in other stories...With police officers like this one, what can people expect about their security? 1st - Isn't playing cards out of a legal casino against the law? What did that police? nothing...he played too!!! 2nd - As soon as she told him what was going to happen, he would stop it all!!! No legal way those guys could have their money back...3rd - What she said to him, was to laugh if it wasn't so sad: ""You know I can't do that to my girls," she said. "They are at their most vulnerable age. I can't put them through a divorce and all the crap that goes with it. As much as I don't want to go through with this, I'll do anything for my girls." !!!!! But she could put herself whoring with the daughters trainer and with the "friends" of her husband!!! How long would take for everybody know, even her daughters? 5th - After letting all happen the police knocked one of the guys, putting in danger his career!!! For all this out of character situations, just 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
bs

How did it go from her having to put out to the winner as was said at first to her having to put out for whoever the winner wanted her to.

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
I liked it

The story was hot as hell. I would like to know the aftermath. A situation like this can't happen without some kind of fallout in the relationship. Is she angry with him? Does she resent him? Does he resent her? These are questions that I would like to see answered.

Also, what becomes of the narrator and the wife. There is an attraction there that can only be heightened by the fact that he "fought to preserve her honor". What becomes of that? Hopefully the writer continues this tale.

Of course there are going to be people who will hate the story because there was sex outside of the marriage. They may not want you to continue this tale, but I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a lousy unfinished story!

It's problem , she was only suppose to fuck the winner, second her cop friend could have stopped this from going down. Third she just should have divorced him , so times would get tough, now the word will spread and she will get a reputation being a slut. It was loose loose all the way, and what bulshit she like his cock so much she had orgazmans , in front of an audience . You have got to be kidding me. And you call this a story.!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
unbelievable...

How could he still love her after seeing her come on three other guy's cocks? Far better ending for the cop to treat her like a fuck slut too and get his dick in her arse.

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
not a shred of reality in this.

all pure cuck fantasy. yes i know he isnt married to her. but it still is cuck. he loves her and watches as three guys with 10 inch dicks fuck her. from the beginning its bullshit. so some asshole is coming onto your wife and you want to kick his ass. so you invite him to your house to play poker. then you somehow lose 2 grand to him and he forces you to let the winner of the next game fuck your wife. im sure this happens all the time. total cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He's a cop????

He could have easily stopped this. Ask her if she wanted to it. Presumably, she would have said no at the beginning of the assault, He tells Chase he will be arrested for attempted rape, and the others for conspiracy. Then Chase's job as coach will end and all the players' reputations will be ruined. All he has to do is do his job.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 9 years ago
Like Javmor Said

Well written. I would like to read how the wife reacted to her hubby as well as the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clueless as a man but can put text together here.

Quit while you are ahead if this is what you'll mainly be "writing" as you ain't got "it".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pretty stupid plot and characters.

You must write for a newspaper, where every article is geared toward a 5th grade education.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dumb idea!

Please - some reality!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need more

Love it... want to find out what happened the next day. Hope to see more and that the cop finally got laid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a joke!

This is non-fiction? You're a cop but acted like a pussy in front of other guys? Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your nom de plume

must refer to your head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poker

scenario are rather over done, so I gave it 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue!

You just left his hanging. Come on man, finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so typical of Literotica in the last few years... garbage...

poor writiing, crappy editing, horrible content, written like the lame porn flick he was watching on xhamster as he typed it... where the editors/moderators around here obviously gauge "good content" on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this story needs a part 2

The possibilities. Endless. Start with a card found in tbe assholes sleeve, payback from there with the husband then the wife to the asshole then to her husbsnd. A morality tale screaming to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

Needs prt 2 like I need another hole in my arse, what a load of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more believeable

If Chris would have had to spend 10 minutes working to get his coco in. Believe me, lots of porn stars cant take all of ten in, and he just sinks it in? No way.

HonestReviewKBHonestReviewKBalmost 9 years ago
Really?

I have to say about this a few things. To begin with it made me feel sick. I understand you went witha short story that doesn't end in another cliche and changed the way MOST people would think these stories would go. Having her just accept as a way to help out and swallow her pride (as well as other things) is understandable. But the fact that you basically had her raped is just something that sickens me. Secondly; the way you ended it. A smile and a punch? The story was built up that the cop and Carly should have gotten together. He should've paid it off. But you showed that the officer who should have had some morals about what he was about to witness as a woman who he fantasized and adored but just stood by as she was obviously taken advantage of. Worse is the husband stood by and you just turned this into a cuckhold story. I feel physically sick, I a, greatly disturbed by your overall writing, and it is not a testament to how well you can write but how poorly you can appeal. I understand writing what you want but at some point you need to understand maybe cliches are well, especially for the "LOVING WIVES" section.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Well, so much for being a true story

and the sophomoric ".smoothest,.cleanest, most beautiful vagina..." . narrative.

If the author is the cop, why didnt he step in to prevent what was almost a rape, the coercion was off the charts and he could've protected her and got the girl.

Decent writing but the over the top situation kills the credibility of the tale. And the story wasnt really finished, what happened the next day, week, month or year?

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Deeply Depressing

Every single character emerges from this story a lesser person. What a triumph.

And secondly, can we please put to rest forever the notion that wives are available to be used as collateral in a card game. Does anybody still believe this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Different Strokes.....

I liked it. Could have been better, but I like how it left a lot for me to fill in with my own imagination. What I don't get is why people read stuff then bitch about how disturbing it was to them. WTF? Why did you read this story in the first place? If you couldn't tell by the title which way this story was going to go, then you're too damn stupid to comment on it. And as for rape, please, it says this is a woman who runs her own company, has/is raising two kids, and is married to some computer wiz type. She is obviously intelligent enough to make her own decisions. On top of that, the guy tried to talk her into leaving before the game ever even started. I want more. What happened after this all went down?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked

I liked it. It didn't make me feel good and it wasn't realistic, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Didn't like it much

Not very realistic, and what a morally corrupt cop.

ClaynCindyClaynCindyalmost 9 years ago
Great short story

Don't listen to the idiots. There was no rape, she could have said no. We have seen this type of poker games going the way. Very common in "hot wife/swinger lifestyles". Good story good ending.

Ignore the ignorants and don't let there inability to express inhibit your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hate that she relented and fucked the dickhead....

....but really, REALLY liked that our hero cleaned his arrogant clock.

This one deserves a sequel!

I know that is not normally done with these shorties, but this went a very good direction at the end, I think expressing the outrage any man that has loved a woman would feel in that situation. Sure, he's not married to her. Since when did that ever prevent two friends falling in love?

Besides, a decent man would not do that to a friend or his wife. And hubby is a stupid prick if for any amount, he agrees to shit like that....so, yeah, good ending....begging for more to this much more interesting version of a well covered theme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The husband is a moron and the cop in love with her could've put a stop to it with some legal shit. Now she goes from the perfect neighborhood mom/wife to the neighborhood pig. Those guys will tell everyone they know and she will be a disgrace, known as a slut. For two thousand what a shame they might as well pack up and move so her kids don't have to grow up it tha town where their mother is known as a pig and their father a spineless wimp. I'd have to be dead to allow that to happen to my wife or even a friend . Those three guys would have to get carried out or I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
leaps and bounds

Quite a leap from modest running outfit to short running shorts.

Low points for some early leaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

I hope to read the follow up story soon! This was well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THIS STORY SUCKED!!!

This is the last story I'm reading from this moron!!!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Ugh

This story is flat out terrible. A police officer participating in what amounts to a gang rape.

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
Payback

Intriguing, exciting and very well done. Ending was perfect! Bully got his in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great descriptions but, when all's said and done, what despicable pieces of shit.

After coldcocking Chase, he should have methodically beaten the living shit out of Tim, forced him to lick up and swallow his own come, then knocked him unconscious and left him in a scrambled heap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous