My Neighbor's Wife Has to Pay Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My blood boiled, but at the same time, my cock was trying to push through my pants, betraying me with its rigidity. Carly just stared in motionless shock at his three kings, and Chase, well, he stood right up and said, "I've been wanting to do this ever since the first day I laid eyes on you when you brought your girls to my practice. I want you up here on this table right now."

Tears starting rolling down her cheeks again as she stood up and went to the edge of the table. Chase put his hands on her little waist and lifted her up with ease, sitting her on the edge of the table. He then unbuttoned her Oxford and slid it off her shoulders. She slipped her arms out of it and let it drop onto the table behind her. Chase put his hands on her shoulders, then let his hands glide down until he had a breast in each hand.

I couldn't move. I was mesmerized. My cock about to explode. Tim had raised his head up and started watching. He didn't look as upset as he did at first. She was so damn sexy. So cute and innocent looking. We couldn't help but be turned on at her magnificence.

Chase then kissed her neck, and slowly down her chest until he got to her right nipple. It was already getting hard, but when he did this, the damn thing could have cut glass. It was apparent her body was now starting to betray her.

As Chase licked and sucked on her nipple, she let out a sigh and looked down at him. He moved over to the other breast, and at this time I noticed his hand was sliding up her thigh. His hand disappeared under her skirt as he sucked on her left nipple. She gasped, her back arched, and her knees parted.

Oh shit, he must be fingering her I thought to myself. I took a quick glance over at Tim and saw him rubbing his cock. Then I looked over at Ed and Johnny and they both had their cocks out in their hands. Damn, I thought, those fuckers have some pretty big cocks. I quickly looked back at Carly to see Chase lowering her back onto the table. He then unzipped her skirt and started to pull on it. Carly raised her ass and let him pull it down and off. Oh my God what a sight. Carly had on some tiny, sheer panties. Her body looked so amazing, lying on her back, nipples erect, mound protruding in her panties.

Chase wasted no time and ran his hands right back up to her hips where he grasped each side of her panties and started pulling them down. Carly didn't hesitate to raise her ass to free them. She was breathing so rapidly. Her stomach rising and falling, her bare mound protruded as she lie there with her legs dangling.

Immediately my mind went back to catching the view of her beautiful shaven pussy earlier on the porch. My cock could not have been harder. It was aching. As Chase started kissing his way up her leg, I stood and moved over closer. Chase got to her knee and at that moment, Carly spread her legs wide apart. I almost came in my pants. She seriously had the most perfect vagina I had ever seen in my life. It was so smooth, so pink, so tight, and now, so wet.

Chase wasted no time and moved his mouth right to her opening. His tongue darted right into her slit. Carly arched almost violently. Moaning as her eyes rolled back into her head. Carly had not been touched by another man since her first year in college, fifteen years ago.

It was literally only about thirty seconds until she was gasping out under deep breaths, "I'm coming. Oh God! Don't stop, I'm, I'm coming... Oh my God...."

As Carly was still coming, Chase quickly stood up, pants already undone and falling to his feet. Holy Shit! I said to myself. This kid had the biggest cock I had ever seen. No wonder he was so fucking arrogant. It had to have been ten inches long and big around and as my wrist. The veins in that thing were angry too, as it stood straight up past his belly button.

Before Carly ever even stopped coming, he grabbed his cock and aimed it right at her slit. It looked like he was going to break his cock as he bent it down to aim it at her opening, it was that hard. Then, in one unrelenting thrust, he jammed that gigantic meat stick all the way in, balls fucking deep. Carly's eyes popped open wide, her mouth too. Her tight pussy seemed to grab his cock and pull it in.

I couldn't help it, I thought to myself right then that that was the most incredible sight I had ever seen. Carly's breath was taken away from the assault on her tiny pussy. Chase held his cock in her as deep as he could, and instead of pulling out and getting ready for another thrust, he reached under her waist and pulled her as tight against him as he could, jamming it as far as he could into her. Carly couldn't breathe, couldn't squeal, and couldn't speak for what seemed like a full minute.

Then Chase slowly slid his entire length out. Carly gasped and collapsed hard onto the table. She gasped so rapidly, then it happened again. One long, fast pump all the way into her. He picked her hips up and started rocking her pussy up and down on his cock.

Carly exploded in what almost looked like a painful orgasm. She screamed out, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm COMING!!!!!

As she was screaming this, Chase started taking full length strokes in and out of her. I have never seen, or heard, such a powerful orgasm. It seemed to last forever. I don't know if it is even possible, but it looked like she was coming the entire time he was pumping in and out of her.

After a couple of minutes of her screaming and him pumping, his pace became rapid. All the sudden Chase yelled out, "I'm going to come!" He jammed into her so hard her juices splashed all over. And once all the way in, he grunted, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!! FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!"

Carly was screaming out in ecstasy, still coming herself, his seed blasting deep into her. Chase finished and pulled out, both of them still gasping for breath. I have never seen such a tight pussy take such a massive pounding, ever. Not even in porn movies. When he pulled out, that tight pussy was no more. That thing was red, swollen, gaping, and soaking wet.

Carly almost passed out. He shot so deep into her, it took a couple of minutes before his sperm started coming out of her pussy and rolling down her ass cheeks, onto the table.

I had been so entranced with what I was witnessing, I had forgotten there were other men in the room, and Tim, poor Tim. I looked over at him and he just looked like someone ran over his dog. He was defeated. There was also semen all over the table in front of him and his limp dick was still hanging there.

I glanced over at Ed and Johnny to see both of them now quickly moving in. Chase stepped back and Ed rammed his meat straight into the sloppy mess. Johnny stepped up beside her head and turned her toward him. He guided is cock into her mouth. He had to pump it in and out as she wasn't really sucking him off, but more just lying there letting it happen. It only took a few minutes before both were dumping their loads into her.

Reality then hit me and all of the sudden I felt sadness, jealousy and anger. I felt as though I had been cheated, and she wasn't even my wife. I have and eight inch cock, but after the pounding she just took with that horse cock, my eight inches might as well be four.

Reality hit Carly about then too. She turned her head sideways on the table and looked at me, unable to lift her head from the exhaustion, cum all over her face from Johnny. Tears started rolling down her cheek as she watched me put my cock in my pants, gather my belongings and head for the door.

As I started to walk toward the door, Chase said, "Fuck man, that was the tightest pussy I've ever had. Look what I did to that shit. Sure you don't want to get some of our slop before you leave?"

I smiled as I walked back over to Chase, and as he smiled back thinking I found that amusing, I knocked him the fuck out!

12