All Comments on 'My Nephew Steve'

by theotheroneson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, please!

What I liked about this story, aside from the good descriptive writing, was the sense of explosiveness in the narration. Every so often one runs into a situation that develops as quickly and directly as the one between Rachel and her nephew. I have had similar experiences, although not with a female relative. I found this quite readable, believeable, and I hope there's more where this one came from. Good job!

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Great build up

Sexy! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HOT

Very hot, need more please.

BushliquorBushliquorabout 9 years ago
Great aside from grammar

Excellent story but would be even better to learn the difference between peak and peek. Peak is a high point, while peek is the word you want for look. But that is just a small criticism. Looking forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You could also do with ...

... learning the difference between other similarly sounding words.

For instance, their/there/they're!

"... blowing my beautiful nephews giant dick,..." that indicates that she was blowing the dicks of multiple nephews. What it should have been is "nephew's", indicating possession!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
Way back in the 1950's a lot of the English Teachers were definitely homos...

I guess they still are!

I thought it was an excellent story...FIVE STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT !!

What a great story...you have such talent.... Your details make reading a great pleasure and want to hear more for sure. Loved the way you took charge so smoothly and initiated the nephew into his pleasure and yours.... well done !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nephew

There's more to this story...please don't let us go limp to long!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
auntielove

Very exciting story!!Fucking/loving between young nephew and aunt is something incredible beautiful and hot!!When I was 15,I wanted to fuck one of my Mum's sisters,Eva,aged 35.I was so shy and afraid to start something and my satisfaction was the HUNDREDS of cum my cock ejected thinking of her.I had known her entire gorgeous body as I had peeped at her nude body through holes I had made in our corrugated wall separating the toilet and the bathroom!!However,my chance arrived 30 years later,YES 30 YEARS LATER!!She had already been widowed 6 years before.I started to talk about sex things with her and she told me that among the 12 nephews she had,I was the only one with whom she felt comfortable ,A night ,3 years ago,when I had to sleep at her place,after dinner and after having drunk several cups of red wine,she asked me if really black men had very big cocks.I told her that was the case but white or coloured men could have also giant cocks.I don't know how I got the courage to ask her"Aunt Eva, I have also a big cock,8 inches at hard on.Do you want to see it?""She told me"Yesss Peter,I would like so much!"When I took out my big cock,she was like hypnotised and without a word,she took it into her mouth,and jerked it furiously and to my astonishment and happiness,she sucked it greedily.It took me only 3 mins to send 8 cumshots of my thick cum into her mouth and she drank them till the last dropThen we fucked like rabbits till 3 in the morning and again after we woke at noon,we fucked till 5 pm!!Since then,I am the lover of my aunt Eva and fuck as much as we can.The difficulty is that we have to be very very cautious because of our both families which may be ruined if they knew about us.Howeverdo,the love and taboo between us is stronger than anything else.She is now.68 and we don't know how many more years our libido will remain same!!

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 7 years ago
will they be together?

i would love to see them together

bradd50bradd50almost 7 years ago
2 inches?

Funny how a cock can go from 8 inches on page one to 10 inches on page 2... :]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

(Rachel wasn’t wearing panties either, then she’s wearing black panties in the next paragraph.)

This story is garbage. Doesn’t make sense

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

great story, hot and full of potential. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Juvenile fantasy. 3 loads while the Fam was down stairs. Bull Shit.

cannon4201cannon4201about 1 year ago

Great story but need more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous