All Comments on 'My New School Ch. 01'

by browsingnaked99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

Hope there are more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
...

That was something alright... cunt cliff thou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Love these kind of stories! I have been a nudist since 16, many years ago. Never had the opportunity for This kind of situations. Enjoyed many mixed skinny dipping times during college, later my family and I were members of nudist colony's. Nudity is freedom on many different levels.

krischkrischalmost 7 years ago
Good start...

But you took it way too far... Bullshit. Like this they will end up fucking in front of the whole school

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anxiously Awaiting

I can't wait for part 2 (and beyond).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun story, but totally implausible.

There's no way a school could have such punishments.

Even signed waiver detailing such punishments probably wouldn't protect the school and teachers from lawsuits and criminal charges.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reply to totally implausible

No Shit!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Nice.

Needs more though !

Rapier

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

This was fun, until you had the, uh... high-powered anal cock ring sex toy thing. The fact he had something so unsanitary forcing him to orgasms, rather than having them during naked punishment thanks to stimulation from people looking, commenting, and touching him. Kinda lessened the focus for me. Especially since while you tagged "anal" and "toys," you didn't really make it clear that you were going to go the "full time vibrating butt plug and cock ring" route, especially when the summary didn't imply anything more than some exhibitionism. It was just a bit of a let down to such a promising beginning, especially when it took the turn of forced nudity punishment.

myothername100myothername100over 2 years ago

I gotta agree with Cyberweasel. Wish the energy from the beginning was kept instead of going full BDSM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrowsingnaked99@browsingnaked99
I'm just an amateur writer here to share some of my stories as I make them up. I've been reading for a while and finally decided to write (and publish) some things of my own. Hope you enjoy reading them!