My New Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were all over the place. I was thinking about running out of the bathroom and pummeling my attacker. I was also thinking about how my back was put back in place. The last thought I got was the intense pleasure I got from having my ass raped. I tried to push my immoral gay thoughts out of my head and think about the horror that just happened to me. Just as I thought it was over, I heard the door squeak open more and Christine appeared in my sights.

She was fully nude in front of me sporting an enlarged cock again. I did not know whether to run or fight. I kind of froze at that moment. While frozen she walked over to me and put her finger to my lips to signal me to be quiet. "I am not done yet bitch. Bend over and grab the tub."

Before I could react I felt her strong hand move me around. I hesitantly grabbed the edge of the tub and knelt down on my knees. I wanted to get up and strike her, and this seemed the best opportunity to do it. The only reason I could come up with not to hit her was the feeling of having her cock pushed back in me. For some strange reason I wanted to have her fuck me again.

With my ass pressed out in her direction I waited for the inevitable push of her thick cock in my ass. In an almost drugged state, I waited for her to continue her assault on my innards. When I did feel the tip of her cock against my entrance, I gripped the edge of the tub harder to brace for the pain her giant cock was going to give me. In a sigh of relief it slipped in almost without any effort.

With appeasing tone Christine tried to relax me further. "Mmm. I love it slick like this. I slipped right into your cum filled ass."

Without any delay, I felt her body against mine. My rectum was already squeezing her erect cock as it pushed inside of me. The stuffed feeling came back as my insides were now full of Christine's girl prick again. Christine was now squatting almost on top of me as she pushed in and out of me slamming against my body as she fucked me bareback again. I was more relaxed this time around and let her take me as my erection came back with every inch she slide in me.

"That's it, push back against me. I feel you liking it now. You want me to fuck you more?"

I surrendered and stop resisting in every way. "Yes ... fuck. It feels good." I could not believe I said it, but I wanted it for some reason.

I relaxed as much as possible as Christine pummeled my insides with every grunt and push of her body. Her throbbing dick was fully entrenched in my ass when she stopped fucking me. For no reason her hips stopped moving. "What's wrong?"

With a quick easy tone Christine answered back. "I just have to piss is all, and. I want you to feel what it's like to be owned."

I waited for the full sensation to go away as I thought she was going to pull out of my ass to pee. The instant I felt a sudden hot rush of liquid in my ass I knew that she was pissing inside of me. My mouth opened in shock and pleasure as the intense feeling of warmth and wetness overcame me and filled my anal passage up. Shocked by what was happening I could not say anything. The warm piss seemed never ending as Christine held her pissing prick deep inside me. A slight moaned escaped my mouth as the hot piss found its way all inside of me, and started to gush out of me. The gross factor never went through my mind as my erection was full force. Even when Christine pulled her wet member out of my hole and a flood of her hot piss followed. To make matter worse my own dick was hard as a rock.

"Oh, fuck I needed to piss. Now we are done and payment is rendered, I am leaving."

Christine got up from the floor and I heard the sound of her leaving. My body was physically drained, and I just laid on the floor catching my breath. My cock twitched for attention, but my hands and arms felt too weak to finish the job. The pain of having my ass opened up subsided. The only thoughts were that my ass was fucked, and filled with cum and piss. I laid there on my piss covered bathroom floor almost helpless.

By the time I left the bathroom, the door closed and Christine was gone. The pain in my back was gone too, and the money I left on the table was still there. I counted my blessings that the pain was gone. I cared not to remember the incident and crashed on my bed naked.

***

Looking at the time and feeling energetic, I decided to hit the weight room. This time I went lighter on the weights. Not wanting to hurt my back again I cut my workout by half. By the end of workout I felt good, and jogged back to my apartment. It was only a 2 mile jog, but at the end of the jog my back felt weak and flimsy. The agonizing pain was not there but the muscles felt hurt. I was more upset at myself than ever before. Risking a back injury again could mean more problems with making the team and continuing practice.

Relaxing with a heating pad seemed the best course. With a movie playing I relaxed and let my thoughts wonder. I pushed thoughts of Christine out of my head, but each time I remembered what happened to me I sported an erection. Part of me wanted to call her and have her fuck me again, but I kept thinking how wrong it was, and that I was not gay.

I got up to test my back when the movie was over. The familiar discomfort in the muscles was there but not the shooting pain that I had before. This was not as bad as I thought though. A few days of rest and I could be back to training, or at least working out my legs instead.

The cold air of my apartment hit me when I got up and I felt a sneeze coming on. I tried to hold it back but I let go a loud resounding sneeze. I tried everything in my power to stay on my feet, but I crashed back on my bed writhing in pain. My only thought was explaining how a sneeze threw my already weak back out. How it needed to rest and I pushed it and then sneezed to make it worse. All reservations about having Christine back were put on the back burner.

Picking up the phone and texting for help was the easiest thing possible when the pain returned. Hoping Christine would answer was another story. Sending a neutral text like "back pain returned can you help?" seemed the best thing to send.

Paying for Christine to come over was something that now haunted my morals. The thoughts of her caused nervousness and excitement in me. That was only if she was going to expect the same payment.

My phone rested on my chest as I lay on my bed. I rested my head and waited for her to text back. Looking back at my phone every five minutes with anticipation was killing me. After about an hour desperation set in and I sent another text. "back hurt, will do anything."

I waited another five minutes and still nothing. I was about to give up when there was a soft knock on my door. Reaching to door was another problem. My helpless state had me now confined to my bed. The sound of the door opening followed by a rattle of keys left my dumbfounded. How did she get keys to my apartment? I wanted to ask about it, but my attention was more focused on my pain.

The sound of her footsteps to my bedroom stopped and I heard that soft voice of hers. "I see someone's in pain. How did it happen?"

Not wanting to be embarrassed I took the, I was too masculine route. "I worked out too much."

Christine's face went from apologetic to angry after I told her that. "You little bitch boy. I told you not to workout. Here I am rushing over to help you because you can't listen to directions."

Christine walked over to me while I lay helpless on the bed. Since I had no real means of fighting her off, I was expecting her to strip and have her way with me. Instead she slowly turned me over and pressed against my muscles causing me so much pain.

I grunted as she pressed hard, and held back from screaming. It was like she was moving the muscles back in palace like a broken bone being fixed. It only took a few moments of my moaning into my pillow as she worked on my back for it to be back in place.

With a dissatisfied tone, she scolded me. "I told you to take it easy, and now I had to rush over here to fix you up."

I looked at her with appreciation, and tried to defuse her attitude towards me. "Let me get my wallet, I owe you for this."

Christine smiled back and replied. "I bet it took a lot for you to call me. I will let you get off easy this time and accept money for helping you."

The disappointing look on my face gave away my real feelings. "Ok ... I have money in my wallet if you want."

Looking at me with like a lost puppy Christine cried back. "You sound like you want me to fuck you again."

Trying to hide my true intensions I quickly answered her back. "I kind of expected it, but money is good too."

Christine moved closer towards me. "I have been thinking about your tight ass ever since you texted me. I think I will fuck it again."

My heart began to race when she told me what she really wanted. All my reservations about anal sex had changed in the last few days. I wanted to say no, but I also wanted to feel her big cock back in me again.

I relaxed my body as she turned me over on my back. Now laying on my back I could see the lust in her eyes as she pulled down her sweat pants. Christine wore a simple pair of blank panties that hid her bulge well. When Christine pulled them down though her cock dropped free and hung down like a third leg. She grabbed her soft dick and within a few strokes it started to come to life.

She reached into her bag to pull out a small bottle in what I only assumed to be lubricant. I knew I could just say no, and she would take the money and leave. She was not raping me this time, as I was willing participant in her having anal sex with me. I could also ask her to put a condom on as well, but I felt my body just crave her fucking me bareback.

Her firm hand grabbed my one ankle as I helped lift my body up to give her an easy shot and stabbing me with her girl cock. Christine dripped a few drops of lube on both my ass and the tip of her dick. Her fingers rubbed my asshole sending waves of pleasurable anticipation throughout my body. All my logic was dulled as I saw the bulbous head of her cock shine as it was ready to penetrate my tight anus. I could have told her to stop, but I felt the craving to have my insides filled with her meat.

The cold sensation of her fingers pressed against my tight hole as she prepared me for what she really wanted. Her two fingers circled around my rectum before they plunged inside of me. The sudden shock intrusion of her fingers did not hurt as the lubrication was now coating my anal walls. Christine's fingers slipped in easy and, kept sliding until they were as far in as she could get. With a deep breath I let my body go limp allowing my muscle to get loose for her. Her fingers pushed in and out slowly getting me prepped for her dick.

Christine had her cock ready to go as she spoke."Were you thinking about this cock? Did you want me to fuck you again?"

Not wanting to sound gay but wanting her to fuck me I nodded and quietly replied back. "Yes ... fuck me."

I watched her take aim with her large erection and place it at my entrance. With a slow but steady push, my sphincter opened up to accept her bareback member. The feeling of having just the head of her cock in me sent waves of pleasure through my body. I was expecting more pain, but her shaft seemed to slide in effortlessly as she pushed in more.

Christine bellowed out as her she cock drove further in me. "Oh fuck you are so tight for me. I love your tight hole baby."

When her body was pressed up against mine, I looked up at her and saw the delight in her eyes. I wanted to feel guilt knowing that my ass was being fucked and I was enjoying it. Knowing it was immoral and wrong could not stop the sensation it was giving me though. I grunted softly, as Christine moved her thick cock in and out of me in a slow fucking motion.

With a smile on her face Christine leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. "Are you liking this?"

The only response I could give was a nod and cried out "Yes."

I was feeling her massive erection just opening my anal passage with ease. Her slippery cock picked up speed as our mouths locked. All my reluctant feelings melted away as I relaxed and let Christine use my ass to get off.

Christine looked down to see how her dick was opening me up, and then looked back at me with a sly grin. "You are a dirty boy, aren't you? Bet you love my big cock deep in you. I may make daily visits to you now."

Wanting to speak but not being able to form the sentence I just nodded my head. I even pushed back some to let her know that I was enjoying it wanted more. Not holding back any, Christine's fat cock was moving in and out of me like a piston now. My anal muscles could not keep up and just stayed open for her. Ass gaping wide as Christine's plunged back in filling me up. I held on to her like hips as she plowed her thick shaft in me relentlessly.

My own cock was now drooling precum as my orgasm approached. Christine knew right where to aim as she rubbed my prostate with each hard thrust. I had no idea what was happening, but it felt good; it felt good to have my ass fucked and I was not feeling bad about it.

I looked at my own dick as it dribbled out some pre cum and then looked at Christine. She gave me a big smile as she rocked her hips into me. "Just push it out and let it out. You are going to have an anal orgasm and cum baby."

Not stopping her rhythmic fucking, I let my cock dribble out my load as her cock continued to slide in an out of me. With loud grunts I kept my hands on the bed gripping the sheets. My dick emptied an even larger load on her torso as she smiled knowing her fucking me got me off.

I was not thinking I was gay, or that Christine was really a guy. I was only thinking about how wonderful it felt, and how I was getting off from being fucked.

With an evil smile Christine cried out after seeing my orgasm on her. "You are such an anal slut!"

Pulling her erection out halfway and taking a break from fucking me. She scooped up a large wad of my cum from her stomach and feed it to me. "Here taste your cum."

I wanted to pull away, and even tried to turn my head. Christine was faster than me and her sperm covered hand was already feeding it to me. By the time the salty taste of my own cum hit my taste buds Christine's cock was already resuming it fast paced motion of fucking me. The lingering taste on my tongue stayed as I felt each hard thrust in me.

The big smile on Christine's face warned me of what was about to happen. "Your sweet tight ass is going to make me cum so hard. You want that baby? You want my cum deep inside of you?"

The swelling of her cock and the look of ecstasy on her face let me know she was ready. All my thoughts were on her blowing her hot sperm inside my ass and the sensation it gave me. "Please cum in me. I want it."

I was now grinding my hips up towards her almost egging her on the fuck me deeper. In that split second Christine pushed deep and held it. "Oh fuck I am cumming hard baby.

My own cock just dribbled the rest of my orgasm on my stomach as I felt Christine swell up inside of me. I opened my mouth wide and moaned at the feeling of my ass being filled with her hot sperm. The familiar warm rush of girl sperm inside of me made my head swim with thoughts I never had.

Christine rolled over and was now laying next to me. My anal muscles were still contracting as it leaked out Christine's load. I did not bother with cleaning myself and rolled over to look at Christine waiting for her to do something to me again.

Christine looked me in the eyes and with an authoritarian tone spoke. "I need you to clean me up now."

Christine got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom, holding my hand making sure I was coming with her. My eyes locked on to her well sculpted ass. I would have never guessed it contained a large cock on the other side though. Following her to the bathroom Christine turned on the shower, and waited for the water to get hot. Looking at me she smiled and grabbed a hold of my dick as it hung helplessly in front of me. "Maybe later I will let you cum again."

A few moments later the water was ready and we both stepped in. My shower was large enough to accommodate the both of us. Christine folder her arms and looked at me. "Clean me."

My obvious staring at her chest came from her folded arms pushing her breasts together. The sight of her large breasts made such a beautiful sight for me.

I grabbed the soap, and took a hold of Christine's limp cock. I paid no attention to what was covering it. Knowing what it did to my insides was all I focused on. Having never held another dick other than my own, this was a first for me. It was one of many firsts as my ass too, as it was still contracting from being opened up. I felt it flexing almost involuntarily as I was holding her the large member in my hand. With cleaning stroke I gave her I felt my own ass twitch and then drip out Christine's load she so firmly shot inside of me.

Christine moaned and placed her hands on my shoulders as I cleaned it carefully. "That's it baby. Clean it good because you are going to suck it before I leave."

Soap was foaming up before I grabbed the shower head and cleaned her dick. My hands were holding it firmly, but not griping it hard. My hand was expanding as the size of it was growing in my hand. With the soap washed off, I swallowed hard in anticipation. I got on my knees, and was now eye level with her erect prick. The head of her dick was now fully engorged, and her piss slit was inches from my mouth.

My brain was telling me to get out of there and count it as a loss, but my gut was telling me just to plop it in my mouth a savor her giant girl cock. I decided to think about what I was doing and just went with the flow. I closed my eyes and took her now fully erect prick in my mouth.

The feeling of Christine's cock swelling in my mouth was a bigger turn on then I expected. The more of her meat I had in my mouth, the more saliva I produced. By the time I was at my threshold of gagging, I was urging myself to try and take more. Holding back from gagging, I pushed a little further until my nose just touched her torso. I pulled back keeping my mouth tightly sealed and proceeded to it again only faster. The more I moved up and down the more I wanted her to fuck my mouth with it. I had to hold onto her waist as I moved back and forth on her now rigid shaft.

Christine put her right hand on the top of my head as to guide me back and forth on her member, encouraging me to keep going. "That's it take it all on. I am so gong to reward you with my hot cum. OHH yes; your mouth feels so good."

My cock was growing between my legs, and I reached down to slowly stroke it. My mouth was so filled with her fat prick no words could escape, only muffled sucking sounds. The more I slide it back and forth, the more Christine met my movements with small thrusts of her own. Still keeping her hand on my head, I felt it twitch and pulse knowing she was close. Christine's whole body was tense, and in the split second I realized I was going to have a hot blast of cum shoot in my mouth for the first time.

The anticipation of having hot sperm shoot down my throat while giving a blowjob scared me. With all the fear it was giving me added to the excitement of it. I continued to keep a tight seal on Christine's shaft while she was using my mouth to get off. Her hand was firmly pulling me closer and wanting me to take more when her body went stiff.

"UHH, fuck I am cumming. " Cried Christine as she let her body release it's offering into my mouth.

It was then I felt the first blast of her hot load hit the top of my mouth. The second more concentrated gush of girl cum hit directly on my tongue. The more I held my mouth around her cock the more cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could to keep up with her orgasm. The warm salty taste filled my mouth as I swallowed it. My own cock was now erect hanging loosely between my legs aching for relief.