My New Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine stood up and wiped "You do have to go now. We have a thing to do."

As I put on my clothes I watched both Kara and Christine fix their robes and makeup. As I buckled my belt Kara kissed me on my cheek, while Christine proceeded to give me a big kiss on the lips. I followed Christine to the front door and expected her to say nice life, or something that blew me off. When we got to the door I felt her give my ass a hard squeeze and then she said. "I will call you later tonight."

Although I was watching TV, I could not get my mind off of Christine. I had no idea what she wanted from me in the terms of relationship or friendship. I kind of figured she just wanted a fuck friend, but I had no idea if she had an ulterior motive. By the time the movie ended I resigned myself to not knowing Christine's real plans. I did keep my phone near me in case she texted me.

When I woke up my alarm was off and on the floor. I must have knocked it over when I turned it off. I instantly grabbed my phone and saw that I had two texts. She wanted to say hi and then tell me she would see me today. She did not say a time, but I assumed she would text me again.

As I sat at my small kitchen table drinking my coffee and reading my laptop I heard a knock at the door. Thinking it was a teammate I casually got up and opened it without regards to who it was. In strolled Christine, brushing past me with a purse in her right hand and a brown bag in the other.

"Sorry I did not call, but I was near you. Just wanted to see how you were anyways after last night."

I smiled and closed the door. "I am fine, sorry about not texting you back. I was asleep."

She walked in and made herself at home at my kitchen table, even turning the laptop to see what I was looking at. "Well I came to give you some things."

I sat down at my laptop again, closing it. I was giving her my full attention. I had no idea what she was going to give me or if I wanted it. Although I desired her, I did not know if I lusted after her or just wanted to experiment. For some reason I had a deep urge to be with her though. Every time I looked at her I just saw how gorgeous she was. The fact she had a dick made her mysterious in my eyes.

Christine put a brown paper bag on the table and opened it right in front of me. She reached in and pulled out some sort of medical kit. "This is for cleaning." She said

I picked up and inspected the kit and realized she just bought me an enema kit. Then I knew that she had forgiven me. I just did not know where I stood with her, or where I stood with just being with her. So I asked her. "So... this means that ... you and I are...?

"This means I want you to be clean if I am to fuck you again." She said holding the kit in front of me.

Still confused by what was happening. I pressed her for more. "So this is you wanting to fuck me. Am I like a personal sex slut for you?" I said in a mocking tone.

Christine gave a smile like a told a joke. As much as I wanted to get offended or make this weirder then it already was, her smile was genuine. "Not all the time. I mean ... I will let you fuck me sometimes."

"So are we like in a relationship or just fooling around when the mood fits us, or you?"

"Listen, I don't do relationships, but I will let you know that you are the only person I am fucking. I also know that you are not seeing anyone, and if I find out someone is interested in you I will kick their ass."

I smiled and replied back in jest. "So I am to tell people that my quasi-girlfriend has a cock that she fucks me with?"

I expected her to answer back with an answer to how we are to explain our yes no relationship. "Nobody knows about me other than you and Kara. Nobody will know either. Now get in the bathroom so I can clean your ass ... I am really fucking horny right now."

We walked into the bathroom, and got undressed. This time I watched her strip off her shorts and let her cock drop out of her panties. It still amazed me how perfect a body she had, and yet she was born like me. I could also see her watch me and smile as she stared at my body.

The moment we naked she had her arms over my chest feeling my muscles. She slide her hands across my abs before turning me around and grabbing my ass. "Ohhh I love your ass so much."

When we both jumped in the shower I watched her set up the kit and add some cleaner and something else from a clear bottle. Before I knew it she had it in my rectum and the familiar sensation was upon me.

Christine instructed me and held the bag as she told me. "You need to do this every day, and use these two bottles put together. When you are finished just rinse."

When I finished, I got back in the shower and started to clean myself. I was stopped when she put her hands over mine grabbing the soap. She turned me around and proceeded to clean my back. Not complaining I let her soap and wash my back. I actually enjoyed it as she scrubbed and washed me. It was like she owned me, but in a good way.

As she got close to me scrubbing my back I felt her erect cock press up against my thigh. I reached down to feel it as her hands continued to clean my back. When my hands touched it she cried out. "You have a serious effect on me, and it gets hard around you all the time."

Slowly stroking her, I knew that she was going to enter me with her large member. My heart was pounding with anticipation and forbidden desire. Her mouth was now kissing my ear as she whispered in it. "When I put it in, let me know if it hurts. I can stop, or go slower if it does."

My mind was more focused on getting off and the feelings I had for Christine then the fact she was going to take me right here in my shower. Even though Christine was caring about hurting me, I wanted to show her that I wanted her.

I replied back as I held her now throbbing tool. "I can take it." I watched her reach for the lubricant and squirt some on her hands. I knew what was coming next.

Her left hand was on my shoulder when I felt the head of large member push past my ass cheeks. "Relax and breathe baby. Just take a deep breath and relax the best you can."

I took a deep breath and relax as I felt her cock now pressing against my rectum. Christine was steadily pushing as I put my head against the tile and let my body relax. Letting her take control she kept pushing into my ass until my anal ring finally gave in. With a sudden pop Christine's cock was penetrating me.

"Ohh, fuck. It feels big." I moaned out as I just felt such pressure and fullness in my ass.

"Baby, don't fight it. If you don't relax and breath you will push me out, or it won't feel good."

I nodded and the let out a gasp as I felt her pushing in very slowly. I just let it happen and tried my best to relax my anal muscles. I then felt Christine slip deeper into me without any resistance.

"Feel better baby?" Christina asked softly.

"It does. It does feel better." I answered as I could genuinely feel my ass just being stuffed. It was uncomfortable feeling, but pleasurable at the same time.

Christina kissed my back and neck before reassuring me her intentions. "I am going to go slow until you're ready. I really want you to enjoy it."

I stayed relaxed as I felt her pull her thick flesh beast out a little. The second she slipped back it in me I could feel just how large she was. Once again she pulled out slowly only to slip back into the depths of my anal cavity.

The forbidden lust I had for her to fuck me was intoxicating and my sense of morality was numb. I was staying relaxed as Christine was knowingly violating my asshole. The reasons for stopping her was many, but I could not get over how great it felt to be filled with her cock as it was slowly pushing in and out of me.

Christina was now kissing my ear still she slowly moving her flesh monster further in and then out again. Not letting the tip pop out as she was letting me feel the full length of her cock. I was helpless to stop her as I felt my anal muscles just give up and enjoy the sensation of her sliding in and out of me.

With her mouth to my ear, I heard her ask me in a sweet voice. "Does it feel good now?"

I answered truthfully as I could not help but enjoy being fucked by her. "It does...fuck you feel good."

"I am going to go a little fast now. I can feel you're ready."

When her wet body pressed against me suddenly I knew she was going to start pounding me. She was all the way in me, and about to pull out to slam back in. Feeling her slide out of me was intense as each inch of her cock was giving me pleasure, only to let me feel it again as she rocked her body back fast shoving all of her dick into me.

Christine's hands now held my hips as her body rocked back and forth opening my anal muscles to her intruder. The intense sensation had me breathless as she pushed in and out of my ass now. Her body was gently slapping against my ass as she was now fucking me harder. My ass muscles were utterly relaxed and stretched open as the pleasure came to me. My own cock swung from her thrusting as it began to drip out a few drops.

Christine now bottomed out in my anal cavity as every inch of her girl cock was pushed in me. I was being stuffed with her large thick she-cock with every thrust she gave

Christine kissed me as her soft voice whispered out. "Oh my god, your ass is soo good. I can fuck it ever day"

I was lost in a sense of ecstasy and taboo passion. The only thing I could focus on was pleasure I was not suppose to have. Giving her pleasure with my tight rectum and receiving it from her as thick long prick hit the spot it needed to hit inside of me. I was now pushing back, bumping my body against hers. I could not help but moan softly each time she pounded it further in me.

With her soft moans, and hard pumps, I knew what was coming next. The pure excitement of her fucking me, and the anticipation of her thick creaming load coating my ass drove me wild. My own dick was dripping faster as Christine's bulbous head glided against my prostate with her thrusts.

Christine began to squeal at little before moaning. "Oh...fuck, I am cumming."

The sudden hot rush of sperm filling my anal walls had me moaning with her. I could feel my ass actually being pumped with a load of her sperm. I did not know I could enjoy such a thing so much.

I cried out as her cock enlarged again as it sent another spurt of her girl seed in me. "Oh god, it's so fucking hot inside of me."

Christine continued to kiss my neck, pressing her wet body against me as she filled me up like I was a girl who could get pregnant. The more my rectum filled up with each spurt of her girl cum, the more I wanted. I had no alternative in my sex induced stupor but to press hard against her body impaling more of her spurting cock in my now open fuck hole.

When her cock entered deeper I had a moment of clarity. I could not believe what I just allowed to get done. My thoughts spilled out and I spoke my thoughts without realizing it. "I don't believe what I just did. I had a Transsexual cum in my ass ... and I wanted it."

Christine moved her head away from my ear and her voice went somber. "I can go if you want? I won't hold it against you this time. I know it must be something you need to deal with by yourself."

As much as I wanted to forget the whole thing, I could still feel her girl-cock in my ass and I was enjoying it. The feeling of doing something so bad and loving it was now enticing me. I just remembered back to where she told me to bend over the tub and I did. I did it not because I was scared, but because I wanted more. That feeling of her having her way with me, and then pissing in me like she owned me all came back to me.

"I am sorry. I just don't know what got in to me. It felt so damm great, but I feel dirty at the same time."

"It's ok to feel that way. I won't hold it against you." Christine then proceeded to ease her still hard erection out of my hole.

I grabbed her hip stopping her. "It's not that you fucked me that makes me feel dirty. It's that ... I want you to piss again."

She chuckled at my problem. "Oh, you liked it then? It's okay, I know it feel s good. Just let me keep in you for a few then I will try to go."

"You don't think its weird then?" I asked wondering if she liked it or did it because she wanted to humiliate me.

"Shh! Just enjoy yourself and stop worrying about what you think is right. I know you did not cum, and I will let you fuck me after I piss."

"Okay"

I swear I could feel her swell up again as my insides were flooded with her hot urine. It was like I had a hose shoved up my ass and there was nothing I could do to stop it. My own cock sprung to life hard as she held her dick deep in me spraying my anal walls with hot urines. My whole body felt like a balloon filling up as she drained her bladder into me.

The moment she stopped pissing, I felt the loss of pressure. Christine pulled her cock out of me and left me gaping from its loss. Very quickly my bowels released her piss and sperm in a quick blast.

I rinsed off again with Christine quickly before heading back to my bedroom I watched as she laid on the bed with her legs bent. I still could not get over the fact her body seemed so perfect and feminine. I just went with the flow and got between her soft delicate legs. Her limp cock hanging there as if it was drained of its life.

She applied lube to both her ass and my cock. Giving it a few strokes with lube in her hand before guiding it to the rim of her hole. "I have not allowed that many to fuck me so be gentle if you can."

I said "I will" I then kissed her before slowly pushing my way past her sphincter muscles. She gave only the slightest grimace of discomfort as my cock pushed deep in her. I have never fucked anyone in their ass, and I could not imagine the feeling before the moment I slipped my shaft deep in her.

My mouth opened in pleasure as my cock was deep in her ass. I noticed she had a grinning smile on her face was we shared the same emotion. This only caused me to move out and back in slow easy motions. Back and forth I went feeling her tight anal muscles grip and open with each shove. Exchanging smiles as my hips now worked my raging cock in and out of her.

I felt it sliding in easier and I started to pick up speed. With her legs up in the air I looked down to see her hard cock bouncing as it grew. Christine was making only sounds of enjoyment as I continued my hard thrusts against her small frame. She seemed to take each insertion as her ass gave no signs of not being able to handle me.

Christine gazed at me with her mouth open. "Fuck it baby. Fuck my asshole like it was a pussy."

I leaned in to kiss her making sure my dick never stopped sliding in and out of her. I continued to rock my hips against her as my hard erection easily stretched her ass.

"Oh my god you feel so fucking tight and good!" The more I felt her sphincter muscles grip the closer I came to my own orgasm."

"I know. I can feel it expanding my ass. Tell me you like my pussy baby; tell me what you are going to do to it."

"I love your pussy, I am cum so hard from it." I moaned out as I felt I was closer than ever.

Christine once again cried out as my balls felt they were ready to unload. "Shoot it in me. Make me take your cum inside of me."

I tried to hold on and delay but it was no use. The amount of friction and tightness her ass had only caused me to explode faster than I thought. I grunted loud and pushed deep in her. I was determined to get as deep as possible when I blasted my cum in her bowles.

Christine looked up at me when I grunted, knowing what was happening. "That's it, fucking breed my ass baby! Fill me up ... Oh my god its soo fucking hot in me!" She almost smiled in mid sentence the moment my sperm coated her anal walls, blasting deep in her.

I held deep in her for a little while before passing out next to her. We exchanged deep kissed before I held her tight in my arms.

***

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. Christine's clothes were gone as well as any trace of her. She did leave her bag of goodies she brought though. When I went to the kitchen I saw a note she left. It was short and sweet. "Thanks for the fun, will see you later love."

My energy level was high so I did my normal workout routine and went to my classes. The whole time I was sitting there, I was still thinking about Christine though. It was not until my phone buzzed with a text did I know that she was also thinking of me too.

As I walked back to my dorm, I continued to text back and forth with Christine. Her last text was her saying she would meet me at my place when she was done.

My excitement was high and my heart felt like it was going to beat itself out of my chest. I went to the bathroom to clean up and get ready. I did exactly what she told me to do. Just as I finished though, I heard the door close. I heard Christine calling out to me. There I was with her enema kit in my hand standing in the shower as she walked in.

Christine was wearing very short shorts and a tight top that accentuated her breasts. As she saw me she giggled. "I see that you are expecting something."

I laughed back at her. "You said to clean myself yesterday."

Still giggling. "I did ... and you look very sexy doing it."

She walked over to me and took the bag from me, throwing it on the floor and kissing me hard. My mind went numb, and the only thing I could think about was having her girl cock in my mouth. I felt both dirty and excited at the same time. My thoughts of doing something bad only went to pleasing her and having her in my mouth. The only thing I could do was drop to me knees and see if she felt the same way.

I reached down to grab the tub and I watched Christine peal down her shorts and flop her soft cock out from between her legs. The moment it was in my view my lips were already on the head. I smelt the musky smell of her sex and inhaled it deeply. I kissed her cock head quickly before letting her slide down my throat. Slowly inch by inch she was filling my mouth. I pushed my tongue hard on the underside of her massive prick feeling it grow against my tongue. The more of her I took in the more she grew erect. I was almost to the point of gagging on her large phallus when I slid back to the tip.

I kissed her head again making sure my salvia was covering it as I saw the pleasure on her face before she let out a soft moan from me giving her oral pleasure. I would give her girl cock a stroke with my hand a few times, as I needed to catch my breath.

I knew Christine was pleased and loving it too. She was not bucking her hips of forcing it down my throat in anyway. I was doing that all by myself. I kept to a steady pace of sliding it down and back. Lips tightly wrapped around her shaft as her shaft pulsed a few times. I lost track of time and only knew she was close by the deep breaths she was taking and the hard twitching of her member.

The thought of her filling my mouth with her hot load, did not stop me. I continued to glide back and forth on her cock as my hand reached for her sack. I massaged her shaved balls coaxing out as much sperm as they could muster.

I took her deep each time, and made her body tighten from it each time. I knew she was going to explode in my mouth, and I did not slow down. I tightened my lips around her shaft to give her a more sensational feel.

I saw Christine put her left hand on the wall to brace herself, and her right hand went to my head keeping me in place. I felt her body shaking now and knew she was not going to last any longer. My immediate thought of her flooding my mouth with sperm only excited me more. It was like a prize at the end now and I wanted it all.

When I felt the first shot of Christine's orgasm hit my tongue, I immediately closed my mouth tight on her cock. I did small strokes with my lips as her cock pumped rope after rope of hot sperm into my mouth. I swallowed each time to keep up, and continued to do mini sucks. The taste of sperm filling my taste buds only got my cock harder too. I listened to her short moans of ecstasy, as I would not let up from her swollen cock.