My New Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own cock was back to life, but swinging helpless as Kara relentlessly bucked against me. She was more into long fast thrusts then Christine's slower thrusts. The sensation of openness was nothing like what was done to me before. She was giving me this incredible high from ass fucking me.

My tongue was darting in and out of Christine's ass so much she was moaning as I rimed her. It was about a minute into me tongue fucking her that a taste of cum hit my taste buds. I pulled away just barley to have a glob of cum land right on my tongue. As it flowed I swallowed my deposited load from her rectum. I tried not to think that this was the cum I pushed in her ass just recently and it was now being swallowed by me.

"That's it, clean her ass." Cried Kara, as she could see the cum oozing out of her ass.

Kara's pounding was becoming harder as I continued to clean Christine's fuck hole. When Kara bellowed out her intentions, I knew she was not going to hold back. "Oh my god, I am going to cum! I am going to cum so deep in his ass Christine."

I thought I would feel her throbbing or her cock expanding any bit in my ass. I now had a bitch feel about my ass as I was so open I did not feel her size anymore. The warm sensation did hit me as I knew that Kara was breeding my ass and dumping her load deep in my bowels.

Both Christine and Kara moved away from their fuck positions. Kara was on the bed next to me as Christine got behind me. "Oh that ass is open now. Going to be slick for me as I finish."

Christine was behind me now and kissed my ass cheeks. I was almost out of breath from Kara having her way with me. My ass had an open empty feel about it. I could feel the cold air on my open rectum as it was empty from just having been filled with girl dick. This feeling did not last as Christine inched her sizeable cock right back in me.

Christine moaned as she pushed in. "Oh my god it feels so wet!"

My hands were on the bed as I used it to brace myself while Christine pumped her body against mine. The slapping sound was going quick as she held nothing back. The feeling of fullness returned as did the growth of my own cock. I felt it leaking as it swung between my legs.

The sloshing sound of my ass being fucked mixed with the pounding sound of Christine's body against mine. I looked up to see the smile in Kara's eyes as my ass was being used for their pleasure. We exchanged glances for a quick second before I looked down to see her semi rigid dick flopped to the side. She apparently saw me look at it and shift her body so that it was right in my face.

I looked back at her as she placed her girl dick in my face. It was Christine's that egged me on though. "Be a good boy and suck it clean for her."

I opened my mouth and let her limp dick in. Tasting a mix of cum and lube I formed a air tight seal. Moving up and down on her cock made it enlarge in my mouth once more. With my ass being used as a fuck toy I slobbered and sucked on Kara's she cock.

I could feel my cock leaking out as Kara's meat was fully erect in my mouth once more. Christine was not slowing down as she pulled me back against her with every thrust. Christine called to me as she filled me with each thrust. "You're loving this like a dirty slut. Your ass is going to make me cum so hard."

I wanted to say something, but all I did was moan as my numb ass was being slammed into. Kara's cock was fully erect, and I was taking it the best I could. I could not make it all the way down but I was trying. She seemed to like it as I heard her grunt with satisfaction each time.

I guess my blowjob was not enough as Kara wanted more. "Can I fuck that ass again?"

Christine was close and did not respond. I could feel her thrust were more intense and harder. I could not feel her throbbing anymore from my ass being open so much. I could not even feel wetness as I was still holding cum from before.

With a loud moan from Christine I knew she was giving me her load. Her body was hard against mine, and pumping me full of her girl seed. Christine held her pulsing girl cock in me as it inseminated my ass. I sucked hard as my own cock jerked and leaked more cum.

Christine pulled away and finally answered Kara. "You had you playtime with him. His ass needs a break anyway. Besides he is my boyfriend and he need a break before he fucks my pussy again."

Kara had her cock in her hands stroking it slowly. "Ohhh. Did you tell your boyfriend how you had a huge crush on him and watched him practice all the time? How you came home this morning tell me you are in love with him."

"Kara you bitch." Christine cried out.

I smiled and looked at Christine. She gave me a look of weakness and I just held my arms open for her to come to me.