My Niece Jessica Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned on the TV watching a football game when about an hour later Laura came out of the bedroom completely naked. She smiled at me before walking into the room and standing in front of the television.

"That was a disgusting thing to do you know," Laura said first serious than smiling.

"What do you mean?"

Laura turned around showing me her ass and the stickiness left on her. She laughed as she rubbed in a little before kissing me. She sat on my lap while watching TV for a little while before getting up and getting a blanket to put over us. We were there for a while when we heard Jessica moving.

"EWWWWWWWWWW Gross!"

We both started laughing when we heard Jessica go into the bathroom and the shower start. Laura go up and went to the other bathroom taking a shower also. She came out of the shower and sat on the couch while drying her hair. We were sitting there for a little while before Laura came out and I went into the kitchen to fix us and early dinner. Nothing that eventful happened the rest of the night or the next day which we spent cleaning the house and getting things ready for the trip back down. The girls were leaving in about three days so my parents agreed that Laura would stay with us for those days and we would take both of them to the airport.

So the day we left the cabin, I packed the car as Laura and Jessica were making sure everything was the same in the cabin as when we arrived. Laura was walking kind of funny which I wasn't sure why. It was finally time to leave when Laura gave me a map and told me to follow it exactly. I just shrugged my shoulders as we all got into the car but Laura and Jessica got into the backseat together. They were talking and all that as we started our trip back home. There was some snow so I took a little extra time to drive so that we could be safe. I was driving when I saw some movement in the backstage which didn't really catch my attention until it looked like the Jessica was hopping up and down. I looked more closely and saw Laura with her hands around Jessica which made it look like Laura was fucking her somehow. I put this out of my mind until I saw Jessica's panties down on the floor. I looked into the backseat again as Laura was smiling at what was going on. Then I saw Jessica get off its then I saw that Laura was wearing a strap-on. I did a double check as Jessica laid down on the backseat and I watched Laura slide right into her and started fucking her. I looked around making sure no one was around but it was then I realized why Laura told me to do this. Laura continued fucking Jessica like this for a little wild driving her nuts until Laura pulled out and Jessica got on all fours before wiggling her ass. Laura now rammed into Jessica again and started fucking her with new abandon. Watching this gave me an incredible hard-on which I couldn't do anything about. Jessica was screaming like crazy and it was then I was glad there was no one around us on this road. This went on for a little while until the noise died down before I felt the girls bumping into my seat.

I looked again and saw Laura laying back on the backseat as Jessica was busy trying to get Laura's pants off. She tossed the strap-on into the front seat and soon I saw Laura's pants joining it and before to long her panties. I looked back with Laura having a look of ecstasy on her face watching my niece eating her out before turning back to the road. I watched the road for a little while before turning to the back seat again where I saw Jessica's hand moving fast below her mouth. Turning again to the road I saw we were coming to the junction that Laura told me about.

"We are about 30 minutes from home girls," I said turning onto the new road.

Just then I heard Laura saying something in a foreign language before she started shaking but Jessica didn't stop. Laura calmed down for a few minutes before she started shaking again and this time looked like her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. I turned quickly to the road missing a road sign before getting back on the road which was still quiet. Looking quickly in the mirror I saw Jessica getting up and sharing a kiss with Laura who was smiling. Then Jessica laid down next to Laura who put her arm around her and they just smiled back into the review mirror. It was then the girls noticed we were minutes from home as Laura reached into the front seat getting her clothes and strap-on. We went on the road home as I looked into the back.

"Are we ready to go home or wait?"

"We fine uncle. You can go home."

I kept driving and around 10 minutes later we pulled up. I grabbed the suitcases as we went into the house where my parents were happy to see us. I put the things in the guest room while the girls and the parents talked about everything that went on and how they really enjoyed spending their break here. It was late so the girls went into their room for the night and I went into my room for the evening. I sat on my bed thinking only two more days until these girls leave. I was about to turn my light off when Laura and Jessica both came into my room smiling. Laura was wearing a long shirt while Jessica was wearing a tee shirt with some sweats. They sat on the bed looking at me with a huge smiled before Jessica was the brave one to talk.

"I know you liked what you saw in the backseat. We know you have to get off so we decided to allow you to use us anyway you want," Jessica said before leaning in giving me a nice long kiss.

She pulled back as I looked at Laura who was just smiling. I quickly got up and opened my door seeing everyone was asleep. I came back in seeing both girls sitting on my bed wondering what I was going to do.

"Both of you turn around and put your hands on the bed. Don't look back."

They both did everything I said as I went under the bed getting that little thing which Jessica kept there after our Christmas night. I walked over to Laura rubbing her back a little bit before raising the bottom of her shirt and saw that Laura wasn't wearing any panties. I smiled at myself before slapping her on the ass which made her jump. Then I walked over to Jessica lifting her shirt a bit to where it was showing off her butt through the sweatpants. I grabbed the sweatpants around the waist and pulled them down noticing that Jessica wasn't wearing panties either. I walked back and looked at these two gorgeous asses in front of me as my cock was hard as a rock. I stepped out of my sweats and walked up to Jessica bending over kissing the back of her ear before inserting into her. I was slowly fucking her while looking at Laura who started to move but I shook my head and she stayed where she was. I started fucking Jessica faster and faster with her moaning into the sheets but I then withdrew from her as she gave me this pleading look. I just smiled walking over to Laura and in one hard thrust went all the way into Laura and started to fuck her. Jessica started to reach behind her to play with herself when I slapped her hand away and gave me the dirty look. I continued fucking Laura for a little while before pulling out of her and going back to Jessica.

While fucking Jessica, I pointed at Laura then pointed to my pillow where she picked up the pillow and got the vibrator I got Jessica for Christmas out. She handed it to me and then pointed at the bag which Laura gave me until going back to her position. I opened up the bag and Laura's eyes got big as she was watching me. I took out some KY and spread it on the vibrator and Jessica's ass which made her jump a little bit. Just then I slowly inserted the vibrator into her ass which made her moan louder. I pulled out of Jessica but held the vibrator in her ass. I then moved to Laura as Jessica started moving the vibrator in and out of her ass before reaching under and playing with her clit as she got on the bed. I got some KY putting it all over Laura's ass which made her jump a little bit before I slowly inserted into her ass. Once I got the head in, I stood still for a little while so that she could get use to it before pushing the rest of the way in. I stood still for a little while letting her get used to it but before long she was moving her ass so I slowly started to fuck Laura as we both then started watching Jessica who was getting into it. This made me pound Laura in the ass like now tomorrow with her moaning louder and louder along with Jessica. Just then there was silence as Jessica just started shaking like there was no tomorrow and I heard a moaning into the mattress from Laura. Jessica collapsed a few seconds later on the bed as I was just fucking Laura like there was no tomorrow. Laura was moaning more and more into the mattress before I tried to pull out. However Laura reached around, grabbed my hips and pushed me in. I just smiled and fucked her faster as Jessica was coming out of her daze now.

"I want you to cum up her ass uncle," Jessica was saying while playing with her ass again.

I watched this and before long just started shooting up her ass before collapsing on top of Laura. We were both breathing hard when Jessica started cumming again and falling back onto the bed. Seeing this I started fucking Laura again in the ass which made her start moaning a little bit. I was surprised that I was still hard and with all I shot into her ass, I was easily fucking her now. I looked over at Jessica who slid off the bed before I pulled Laura a little bit off the bed. Jessica came under us started to lick Laura and catching some cum that was leaking out of Laura's ass. Laura was moaning louder and louder now until she started cumming again. I was slamming into her now with Jessica going busy below us. I then felt a tongue on my balls for a little while before Jessica went back Laura's pussy. A few minutes later, I shot once again up the ass of Laura. I stayed in her for a little while before pulling out. Jessica was right there sucking on my dick for a little while before licking Laura up. Then we got a towel where Laura wrapped it around her ass but still not moving on the bed. A few minutes later she finally moved and got up looking at us.

"I think I need a shower," Laura said before leaving.

"Wait I will help," Jessica said jumping off the bed and out the door.

I cleaned up a bit and put things away as I laid back down on my bed smiling at what just happened and then all of a sudden got hard again. I couldn't believe this. I was never so horny as I have been in all my life. I tried to think of other things but nothing would help. I reached down under my sweats when the door opened. A moment of panic went through my mind when I saw Jessica slowly walking in smiling.

"Grandma was out there when she heard us messing around in the bathroom. She didn't like us taking such a late shower but she just went to bed. It was all funny," Jessica said laying on the bed with me.

I started stroking her hair before I rolled onto her back. She was laughing before I got up and pulled her sweats down.

"Geez again?" Jessica said giggling a little bit.

I rubbed the head of my cock along her pussy lips before going in. Jessica moaned once I was all the way in and started fucking her. I pulled up putting my hands on her hips and before I knew it we were going doggy style. Jessica was moaning and biting a pillow as I continued fucking her. We were having so much fun that we didn't hear the door open. The only reason I know there was someone else in the room was when they started touching my ass. I turned my head around and saw Laura standing there in nothing but a towel. She smiled as she reached around me and was rubbing Jessica's asshole a little bit before opening her towel and I saw she had her strap on. I smiled as she put some KY on before I pulled out. I kept Jessica looking forward as I laid down on the bed and Jessica straddle me and started fucking me again. I pulled her forward for a kiss when Laura moved in behind her and started to insert the strap on into Jessica's ass. Her eyes went big before I started stroking her arm which calmed her a bit. Once Laura was in, we started fucking Jessica together who was moaning like crazy. I started playing with one of her nipples which set her off. Soon she was swearing before shaking at what was going on. I just smiled at Laura as we both picked up our speed. Jessica was now making some high pitch sounds which we couldn't make out before she collapsed onto me. This didn't stop either of us as we continued to fuck her at the same time. Soon all of us where slamming into each other and into the mattress with Jessica trying to say something but really couldn't.

Before to long I felt the tingling in my balls as Laura finally pulled out and walked backward. I smiled as I turned Jessica over to where she was laying on the bed and just started fucking her like no tomorrow. Her breasts were bouncing everywhere as it occurred to me that lust had over taken me with me fucking her. Soon Laura walked around and slide on the bed watching this. Laura now bent down and started working over Jessica clit which started Jessica squeaking again and shaking. This was to much for me as I pulled out and started shooting over Jessica's body along with Laura's head. I was smiling wiping the sweat off my forehead as I looked down at Jessica who was sleeping or passed out. My cock was finally soft for the first time in a little while as I lifted the sheets on my bed and placed Jessica under them before covering her up. I turned around and saw Laura trying to clean her hair as we laughed at what just happened. Laura then walked over and kissed me before sliding in bed next to Jessica. I knew what this meant as I left the room and went into the girls room where I went into the bed and fell asleep. * * * The next morning I woke up looking at the clock and saw it was 10 in the morning. I stretched and walked out to the living room where I saw Jessica and Laura were already up and drinking coffee. They were laughing when I came out and kissed both of them good morning before going into the kitchen for some coffee. I came back out and sat on the couch where they girls continued their conversation like I wasn't there.

"I have never cum so hard in my life like I did last night," Jessica said smiling and taking a sip of her coffee.

"I am surprised you are up this early honey after last night," Laura now said laughing.

I sat there reading the paper and drinking coffee but was smiling behind the paper. Just then there was movement as Jessica got up and stretched.

"I have to take a shower and get cleaned up. I just feel dirty for some reason after last night," she said before going into the bathroom.

I sat there for a little while until Laura took the paper from my hand and sat on my lap looking right into my face. I wrapped my hands around her waist as Laura held my face kissing me for a little while before letting me go. We both looked into each other's eyes for a little while.

"You think Jessica enjoyed this weekend as much as Thanksgiving?" she said smiling.

"What?"

"You didn't see her over Thanksgiving?" Laura said confused

"No, she said she was spending it at college with some friends."

Laura now looked like she had now said something that she shouldn't have. Laura was immediately worried as I pushed up her face to look at me.

"What is going on?"

Laura wouldn't say anything as she climbed off my lap and went to her side of the couch now. That is when Jessica came out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel and drying her hair with another towel. Jessica was smiling until she saw my face and knew something was wrong.

"So what's going on?" she asked.

"Where did you spend your Thanksgiving weekend?"

Jessica looked shocked and sat down on the chair looking at me.

"Finally caught up with me these stories. All right, I did come up to town but I didn't see you guys because I was spending some time with someone else."

"Who was that Jessica," I said immediately interested.

"Oh I think you know. I think the rest of this will have to be discussed between others," Jessica said getting up and going into her bedroom.

I sat there for a little while wondering what she was talking about when it hit me. Then it all made some sense. I immediately got up and called Brin on the phone. We talked for a long time on the phone about things before I finally hung up. I sat on the bed in my room for a long time looking at the phone before getting up and went outside. There Laura and Jessica sat there all dressed for the day talking before looking up at me when I came out. I put the phone away before sitting on the chair looking into space.

"What's going on?" Laura asked concerned.

"Some things have become very clear to me now. I should have known but I don't know if I wanted to believe it or maybe I didn't see the signs correctly."

Both girls looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Brin and I have broken up for good. I have been told that she is and has always been in love with someone else. And she wants to move on with that relationship if that person wants to also. Thanksgiving was the best weekend of her life and she made that clear quite a few times. So with that, I think I am going to go out for a little while," I said and left the house quickly.

I got into my car and took off for a while not knowing where I was going. I drove around for a little while and tried to see a movie but all I could think of was what Brin had told me. I left the movie early and drove around for a little while longer until seeing it was almost 8 in the evening. I decided it was time to go home and did the long track home. When I got up I saw all the lights were up and took a deep breath before going into the house. Once I got in everyone talking just stopped and looked at me. I cleared my throat before walking past everyone who just watched me as I went into my bedroom and closed the door. I laid down on my bed as I heard some talking outside my door before there was quiet. I laid on the bed which seemed like forever. Finally around 11 I saw Laura and Jessica both walk into my room with different expressions on their faces than earlier that day. They both came in sitting on my bed as Jessica started rubbing my leg.

"I am sorry Uncle. I didn't think she would do that."

"That is life I guess. You love her to?"

"I don't think so. We had fun that weekend but we haven't seen each other since then. We do talk once in a while or so but otherwise nothing."

All I did was nod as Laura was now laying next to me worried. Jessica just sat on the bed looking into space. Finally I sat up with both girls looking at me.

"You two leave tomorrow afternoon. You better get ready for that because we have to leave early for the airport."

With that both girls left the room as I laid back down on the bed thinking of how everything had snowballed all of a sudden. Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't they tell me? I sat there thinking for a little while before setting my alarm for the next morning.

The next morning I got up early as the girls had everything ready to take to the airport. No one said much that morning as the tension was high in the air. Jessica would try to something at various times but would stop. Finally the time came to drive them to the airport. I walked both girls in with their bags and went with them to the checkpoint where I couldn't go with them any longer. Laura and I exchanged a kiss before she walked off as Jessica came forward. I gave her a kiss on the cheek which I think she was shocked at before looking at me.

"I am sorry for what happened lately and all that. I wish I could do something," she said with sad eyes.

"Well what will be will be. I will talk with the parents about your situation."

Jessica shook her head and went through the security gate. Both girls turned around waving at me before heading off toward the plane. I sat there for a little while until finally on the board I saw their flight had left. I slowly walked back to the car and drove home thinking of everything that was going on.