My Niece Jessica Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy
daisy
54 Followers

Oh I remember that day like it was yesterday. And this was over 2 years ago now. Things have changed a lot since then. Jessica and I didn't talk a lot after that but around Easter when she came up for Spring Break we laid everything out and things have been friendly between us since. She has told us she is a full pledged bi-sexual who is in a lesbian relationship right now but she did say I am one of only three men she has slept with. I know what everyone wants to know and I will not answer if Jessica and I still are like that. She has been seeing and still sees Brin in a long distance relationship while she is at college. Brin and I don't talk often and just hold some polite talk when we get together with the other friends. They sense it also but things are all right between us all. Laura and I have been also enjoying a somewhat long distance relationship for 2 years now and soon will be asking her the question that could turn both of our lives upside down. Well it turns out everyone is happy I guess after this entire adventure.

daisy
daisy
54 Followers