My Odyssey Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of my journey into submission.
9.2k words
4.53
29.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Melanie and this is a story of how I embarked on my sexual odyssey seven years ago.

It was like any other normal day when Angela called and said, "Come to my office?" and hung up.

"Damn you bitch!" I thought as I trudged up to her office.

I was a young thirty-eight-year-old IT executive. Angela outranked me and hated my guts and was always looking for an excuse to undermine me.

So, I knocked and entered Angela's room. Along with Angela was VP Finance, Frank. Frank was in his early forties and exceedingly handsome and polished. I had sent him many a subtle and not-so-subtle signal but he had seemed impervious to my advances.

I sat down in front of them and Angela said, "Remember, your Phoenix project IT infrastructure proposal?"

"Of course," I said.

How could I not remember? We had landed a major project with a Japanese Company beating some pretty stiff competition.

"You costed the IT infrastructure at 5 Million per year?" asked Angela.

"Yes, I remember," I said.

"But your team says they estimated 50 Million and there's no way we can do it in 5 Million a year?" asked Angela.

"Oh no! Maybe I left out a zero!" I said looking pretty worried now.

"Are you insane? That's a mistake that an intern would make, not an experienced executive!" exclaimed Angela incredulously. Frank also looked surprised.

"Well we were working such late nights and trying our best to get our numbers down," I said feebly.

"This is criminal negligence!" fumed Angela. "I guess it is," I said with my head bowed.

"Maybe we should find some efficient ways to deliver the project?" I inquired.

"There's absolutely no way. The margins were paper thin given the competition for this prestigious project!" said Angela and Frank nodded sadly.

"We could fire you but it still leaves us in an awful bind!" said Angela.

"What can I do to help?" I asked meekly.

I hated having to cower in front of this bitch and in front of my crush but believe it or not, things were going exactly according to plan. Yes, I had a secret plan but I was not ready to reveal it.

"Well you can confess your error and plead with Matsuda to renegotiate the contract," said Angela.

"If we get them to agree to 10 Million a year more, we can still break even. The figure will still be lower than that of our competitors," said Frank in his measured way.

"Not sure how I can convince him, but I will try," I said.

"I don't think you understand the situation. Matsuda has a way of dealing with erring contractors. He understands that it is in his interest that the contractors make some money on the project or else the quality will suffer in a way that is hard to detect until much later. So, he will give us a fair hearing. But as part of the process, he will humiliate you in ways that you cannot believe. I have heard stories," she said ominously.

"Though in your case, I would love to see you utterly humiliated," she continued.

"What kind of stories?" I asked.

"He is very much into BDSM and public humiliation. So you can be expected to be stripped and whipped in front of an audience. Multiple times," she said. This was definitely not according to my plan and I contemplated my options.

Yet I saw an angle that could help me solve a part of the puzzle that I still hadn't figured out. Moreover, the prospect of forced public nudity and humiliation while terrifying seemed inexplicably interesting.

"If I do that and am successful in ensuring that you do not incur a loss on account of my mistake, I have some conditions," I said to Angela and Frank's astonishment.

"Really? And what might they be?" asked Angela incredulously.

"First, there will be no recordings/pictures of me during any of Matsuda's sessions. Don't want anything going on the Internet," I continued calmly.

"Sure thing. Matsuda enjoys his games but appreciates the need for privacy otherwise his lair will be empty of new prey. He will make recordings but they will be for private viewing only and he will put that in writing," said Angela.

"Second, BDSM if any, will be mild and will not leave any marks on me. And no piercings or anything bizarre like that," I continued.

"I am sure we can get Matsuda to agree to that. His games are designed to humiliate but not hurt," said Angela in an assuring tone.

I nodded understandingly and continued, "Third, there will be no sexual penetration of any kind. That applies to all my orifices."

"Come on! Not even blow jobs?" asked Angela, clearly visualizing the humiliation of me on my knees sucking off members of my client's company, pun intended.

"No deal," I said.

Angela thought about it silently and I continued, "Remember you can fire me but it won't help you with this mess."

"And if we fire you, you will not be able to land a job anywhere in IT," countered Angela.

"That's a risk I am willing to take. But I will not prostitute myself," I said.

"Ok agreed. Anything else?" asked Angela sarcastically.

"If I leave the company, then I will not be held by the non-compete clause. That includes the freedom to approach past as well as existing customers," I said. Angela stared at me with an outraged expression and shouted, "Launching on our own, are we? You think after the careless mistake you made, any of our customers would want to do business with you? Fine, if you are that freaking deluded, we will exempt you. And what other conditions might you have princess?"

Frank looked at me with undisguised admiration. Clearly, my chutzpah had impressed him.

"Lastly, if I leave the company, I am free to hire anyone from this company. I will be exempt from the no-poaching clause," I added.

Angela again stared at me incredulously. My gall had irked her to no end, much to my satisfaction.

"Again, who would want to join you after this. But it will be fun to watch you try so yes, I agree," said Angela contemptuously.

"Ok sounds like we have a deal. Have the lawyers draw it up I will show it to my lawyers and if everything is in order, I will set up a meeting with Matsuda," I said with a confidence that belied my situation.

"Not so fast. I have a few conditions of my own too," said Angela.

"Yes?" I asked.

"It's not just Matsuda who will be punishing you. I will be too. Anytime, anywhere between now and until you deliver us the changed contract," said Angela.

I sat in stunned silence for a while as Angela looked on with smug satisfaction. I had not expected this. And yet as I said earlier, I needed the company to give me the exemptions I needed. Being humiliated by Matsuda and his staff, I could live with. But Angela with the history of animosity between us? And Frank? And potentially all our colleagues? That would be too much.

I decided to call her bluff.

"No deal. I agreed to the Matsuda part with great reluctance because there seemed to be no way out. But this is not necessary. No way," I said coolly.

"Well then I have no option but to fire you and send you out in disgrace," she said pushing a letter in front of me. The letter spelled out my termination on account of my careless negligence.

"But like you said, it won't help you rein in the project. The company can't afford this loss," I said calmly still playing poker.

"Ahh but you forget that I am attractive too. As is my secretary. We will throw ourselves at Matsuda's mercy, if you won't," answered Angel calmly.

She had clearly thought this through and I was check-mated. Of course, I could agree to be fired. But like I said, I needed the no-compete exemptions for reasons that I was not ready to divulge. I had other options but I had set my heart on launching out on my own after the contract was renegotiated. I wondered with trepidation what it would feel like to be stripped and humiliated by my adversary.

That too in front of Frank who was now looking distinctly nervous. But maybe I was wrong about him being such a gentleman because if he was, he would have tried to come to my defense or at the very least excused himself.

But despite my re-assessment of his character, my interest in him continued unabated.

"Maybe if he sees me naked, he will be more interested in me," I thought incongruously.

But then I countered Angela's penetrating stare and said to myself, "Focus, girl, focus! This is no time to be thinking of Frank!"

I looked at Angela and thought how demeaning it would be to be at her mercy. How she would enjoy bossing me around and making me grovel in front of everyone. All my colleagues, superiors and maybe the whole company would witness my humiliation. Yet I found myself getting aroused at the prospect. Uncontrollably so.

"Ok but the same provisions about pictures, recordings and sexual penetrations apply," I found myself saying.

"Agreed," said Angela.

"Ok have the lawyers draw it up and I will set up the appointment with Matsuda," I said getting ready to leave.

"Not so fast. You need to understand a few things. The first thing you will be giving up is control. You don't have to set up an appointment with Matsuda. I do and I have already done so. It's for next Wednesday. So we have a week of fun, starting now. Secondly, don't presume you have the right to get up and excuse yourself. You are totally under my control. Kapish?" asked Angela now drunk with her power. "Yes, Ma'am," I said meekly. Having made my decision to go through with her demands, I had no options. "Stand up and strip," said Angela. "That starts after the legal documents have been signed," I protested, now regretting my decision and wondering what I had let myself in for.

"Nope. That was not part of the deal. In any case, I am done negotiating with you. You know I have alternatives. So, once again, stand up and strip," she said ruthlessly.

I thought of standing my ground but again noticed an inexplicable tinge of arousal at being ordered to strip in this summary manner.

Much as I tried to protest, no words would come out of my mouth and I stood up and started unzipping my skirt.

Frank and Angela looked very interested as my shapely legs came into view.

Angela waved her hand beckoning me to continue.

I unbuttoned my blouse and peeled it off my shoulders and stood in front of them in my bra and panties blushing profusely. This was my first exposure to public nudity, pun intended.

I instinctively waited for Angela to gesture me to continue and after staring at me for a minute, she did.

"Oh God. Here it starts!" I thought at the prospect of baring my breasts to them.

I unhooked my bra and slowly peeled it off my breasts and blushed helplessly. But despite that, I was gratified by Frank's, dare I say, naked admiration.

Angela left me standing like that for another minute before pointing at my panties.

I peeled my panties off slowly which only served to heighten my embarrassment.

I was thankful that I was sporting a full bush. Trimmed but yet full enough to cover my pussy. It felt so incongruous to be standing naked in my adversary's office like this but was again gratified to note Frank's admiring gaze. He seemed mesmerized by my naked charms. Exactly, the effect I had hoped to have on him.

"Kneel," commanded Angela and I bristled helplessly and knelt.

"Spread your legs and clasp your hands behind your head," she commanded.

Any satisfaction at my bush covering my pussy lips vanished as I spread my legs and clasped my hands behind my head demurely.

"Now beg to be allowed to make amends for your mistake," said Angela.

"Please allow me to make amends for my mistake," I said meekly.

"Well not so high and mighty are we now?" asked Angela.

No, Ma'am," I said meekly, bristling with rage and yet strangely turned on by my subjugation before my nemesis.

She moved her chair to the side of the desk and said, "Crawl on all fours over to me and beg properly like a dog."

I sniffed holding back a tear and commenced my humiliating crawl over to her and said, "Angela, please allow me to make amends for my careless mistake."

"You will call me mistress," she said.

"Mistress, please allow this worthless slut to make amends for her careless mistake," I found myself saying even as I wondered where the words came from.

Angela clapped her hands in glee because she knew she had broken me.

She patted my head and said "Good doggie. Now go ask Frank."

I crawled over to Frank and said, "Kind Sir, please permit me to atone for my criminal negligence."

Angela again clapped, happy with my improvisation. Frank looked at me admiringly and said, "My pleasure." "I remember seeing this somewhere and found it extremely alluring. A girl in Melanie's position was made to do naked squats while apologizing for her mistake," said Frank to my consternation.

"Naked squats? He is clearly not the gentleman I presumed him to be," I mused.

"Excellent idea! Do it," said Angela.

I rose, blushed looking at my tormentors and commenced my apology squats.

"I am terribly sorry for my careless mistake," I said as I completed the first squat.

"Spread your legs as you squat," commanded Angela.

"Oh God!" I thought as I spread my legs shamelessly and wondered how obscene it looked. Yet I was uncontrollably turned on and something in me was relishing this humiliation.

After about ten squats, Angela asked me to stand. She came over and caressed my breasts and pinched my nipple to show me who was in control.

She stuck her finger in my pussy and to my chagrin, announced, "The slut is soaking wet. Humiliation agrees with her."

I wanted the floor to open and swallow me up and the thought of Frank now knowing that I was turned on by such humiliation.

But to top off a scarcely credible afternoon, Frank came over to me and said, "This may seem like an odd time, but will you have dinner with me tonight?"

Angela looked incredulously and said, "Un...ing believable. You are asking the slut out?"

"I am and she is not a slut. She has carried herself remarkably well and I am in awe," said Frank.

"I I will be glad to," I said nervously.

"Great. I will pick you up at seven. Can you text me your address?" he asked.

I nodded as he stood in front of me, taking in my naked form unabashedly.

"See you at seven then," he said as he gallantly kissed my forehead before leaving.

Until now, I merely had a crush on him. Now I had fallen headlong in love. The fact that I was standing helplessly naked in front of him and he chose to ask me out properly and then kiss my forehead gently bowled me over. I didn't care about the humiliations I had suffered that afternoon. All I could think about was my dinner date with Frank.

"May I be excused, mistress?" I asked.

"I would like to play with you some more but don't have the time. Will get the legal paperwork taken care of tomorrow so have your lawyer ready," she said.

I nodded and proceeded to dress and leave her office. I went home that evening, had a nice shower and dressed up in an elegant black dinner dress, lit some incense and meditated while I waited for Frank.

Frank came in a couple of minutes after seven and appreciated how I had set up the house.

"Very elegant. Very zen like," he commented and I beamed, happy that he could recognize it as such.

I showed him my meditation room and again he was impressed by the beautiful environment I had created.

I am sure the peace and quiet in my house was in stark contrast to the chaotic events that had unfolded earlier but he kept his thoughts to himself and no mention of earlier events were made.

We went to a fancy Italian restaurant and talked about a variety of different topics.

During the dessert course, the inevitable topic came up.

"I am sorry I have to ask. You are way too smart. I know you have some angle worked out over infrastructure deployment thing," he said.

I smiled mysteriously.

"I knew it!" he exclaimed.

"And I am glad. Although totally nonplussed as to why you would subject yourself to such a humiliating ordeal. You are smart, you are beautiful. So, what gives?" he asked.

"You will find out next week," I said, not willing to trust him totally at this point.

"Oh come on. I will die of suspense. Plus, if you tell me, I will help you. I want to. I am on your side," he said.

"Promise?" I asked.

"God Promise," he said and crossed his heart.

"Ok. My estimate is right. I can make it work. Moreover, my estimate is what helped us lower our price and beat the competition. Any other company would have promoted me to a VP level. But here, I was threatened with dismissal!" I said, now getting hot under the collar.

Frank was listening with rapt attention.

"I am good technically. Very good. Head and shoulders above anyone else in the organization. But they won't take a girl seriously. If I had a penis, maybe," I fumed.

Frank smiled. I smiled too and shrugged.

"Moreover, this is such a stodgy, risk-averse organization. I realized that they would never go for my plan," I continued.

"I can help, Melanie! I hate it that someone as talented and articulate as you has difficulty selling her ideas. I cannot make up for gender bias all on my own but I can try and support you," he said earnestly.

"Well, I did consider fighting it. But it rankled too much. Like I said, we would not have won the contract if it wasn't for my work. But the credit went to others. Even if I showed them how to make it work, I would still not get any credit. I have had it with this company. I have had it with all companies. I am tired of working for morons and for people of far lesser capabilities. So I want to go out on my own," I explained.

A light slowly dawned on Frank's handsome face and I was captivated by how he lit up like a 1,000 volt bulb.

"So, that's why you want the non-compete waived," he said.

I smiled contentedly. I was gratified that he was smart.

"So rather than fight the organization, you want to launch on your own and contract directly with Matsuda.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, again happy that Frank had brains to go with his looks.

"I had an inkling but wasn't entirely sure," he said. A doubt suddenly entered my mind and I chose to clear it immediately.

"I hope your taking me out to dinner wasn't a ploy to pump me for information?" I asked.

"Good God, No!" exclaimed Frank, looking horrified that I would think that.

"Though you can pump me any time you like," I thought mischievously as he continued.

"But I can see why you might think that. No trust me. I am on your side on this one. I know how hard you worked during the proposal process and all the obstacles and bureaucracy you had to overcome," he said, clearly, proud of my work.

"Thanks, Frank! Wish the rest of the senior leadership team thought as much," I said ruefully.

"You know, I can still try and do that for you. I can make a case for your promotion to VP," said Frank earnestly.

"No, Frank. I have set my sights on launching on my own. It's now or never. I am obsessed with it and as you can see willing to go to great lengths to make it happen," I explained.

"But I thank you for your offer though. I truly appreciate it," I said, resisting the urge to add that I might have taken him up on it if it had come a month earlier.

"Come with me. Join me," I said suddenly taking us both by surprise. I did rely quite a bit on my intuition and I had no regrets about that.

"Not sure what I bring to the table. You are the technical genius and you seem to have everything worked out," said Frank.

I was encouraged by the fact that he did not outright reject it and decided to press hard.

"But that's the point. I am not bad with the financial and administrative aspects of running a company but it is better for me to focus on the technical aspect. You are ideally suited to be my partner," I said and coughed and added with embarrassment, "Business partner. With all your financial and managerial experience, you can take care of everything else leaving me free to do what I do best."