My Odyssey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank mused for a few seconds and then said, "You know I was kind of hoping that our relationship would evolve to something more than a friendship. Won't being in business together make it more difficult?"

"it could. But we are both smart, intelligent and mature people. We can make it work," thrilled that he wanted a deeper relationship than a casual fling.

"I guess we could. Tell me the complete story then," he said.

"What would you like to know?" I asked.

"Ok for starters, Japanese companies are pretty risk averse. So whatever cutting-edge plan you have, how do you know they will go for it?" he asked.

I smiled again at his perceptive question.

"Remember the Q&A sessions during the proposal phase? I asked them some leading questions and I was pleasantly surprised by how receptive they were. Morons on my team had no clue what I was asking and nor did they have the intellectual curiosity to ask me about it," I said.

"Ok fair enough. But proposal is one thing and contract execution is another. How do you know they will go for it?" he asked.

I smiled again as to how perceptive he was. I had picked a winner for a business partner and hopefully for a life partner.

"You tell me," I challenged him.

He stared at me in a penetrating fashion and I stayed silent with a look of smug satisfaction.

"You have already talked with Matsuda!" he exclaimed.

I smiled and nodded.

"He is in on it!" he added.

I smiled again.

"The only thing left was the non-compete clause!" he said.

I smiled and said, "See why I want you on board?" We would be so good together We don't have to spell it out to each other. A-B-C-D-E-F that would be so boring. We could go "A-C-F," I said beaming happily.

"But sweetie, the price you are paying for the non-compete exclusion! That's crazy!" he said.

I smiled inwardly at his term of endearment and said, "Yeah that was a touch choice. I had not gotten that part worked out until Angela gave me that opening," I said.

"But all that public degradation! Are you sure?" asked Frank looking very worried.

"I honestly don't know, Frank. I am impulsive and on the spur of the moment, it seemed to be a quick way to get what I wanted," I said.

Frank did not look convinced.

"Moreover," I added and paused. "It seemed like it would be a novel experience. Something I had never encountered before," I added. "I know it does not make any sense!" I confessed sheepishly.

Frank smiled and said, "On the contrary. It makes a lot of sense and I commend you on your courage to follow your instincts!"

"You won't think any less of me for this?" I asked, looking concerned.

"Less of you? As far as I am concerned, you are an invincible Goddess!" exclaimed Frank.

"Moreover, I am pretty kinky myself and will enjoy all your travails immensely. So be forewarned," he smiled and added.

"I admire your honesty. You certainly live up to your name," I said.

And he smiled.

"So, are you on board?" I asked.

"Not sure yet. How confident are you that Matsuda will come through," he asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I think I am 90% sure but you never know with these high-flying businessmen," I said.

Frank nodded appreciatively.

"Fair enough. If he comes through, then I am in," said Frank.

I was relieved and beamed happily.

"Let me take you home then," said Frank and on the way home, I explained some financial aspects of what I had in mind.

"Good God! I had no idea you were so financially savvy," he said with open admiration.

"I can be but it doesn't interest me as much as Engineering," I said and he shook his head in disbelief.

"Would you like to come up for a drink?" I asked as he pulled into my driveway.

"Well I want us to take it slow and easy. But I would like to come up for a little. There's something I would like to do before I leave," he said.

I looked at him quizzically but I had practically propositioned him so whatever he wanted to do was fine with me.

We went in happily and once we were in the living room, Frank said, "I want you to face me and strip."

I was taken by surprise and pretty insulted at his summary command. But who was I kidding? The events of the day had clearly unearthed a hitherto hidden submissive side in me. Clearly, if my relationship with Frank materialized, it would be a D/S one.

I shot daggers at him while I undressed and he would later on tell me that my feisty looks made me that much more alluring.

I stripped slowly retaining eye contact at all times and was gratified to note that Frank was looking increasingly besotted.

I peeled down my panties, mobbing sinuously and held them up in my hands defiantly before dropping them and stood gloriously naked before Frank. He had seen me naked earlier that day but here it was in the privacy of my home and I had stripped on his command for his pleasure.

I continued to look at him defiantly as if to silently say, "there."

Frank came closer, raised my face to his, put his left hand around my waist and his right hand around my head and kissed me passionately for a few minutes until I saw stars.

He came up for air eventually and said, "That is what I wanted to do earlier today" and bowed and left.

I sat on the couch dazed and gob-smacked and contemplated the events of the day. It had been one hell of a roller coaster and promised to continue over the next few days. Angela IMed me in the morning that the legal paperwork was ready so I arranged for my attorney to come over in the afternoon and meet with the company attorney.

It would be the most unusual contract that both attorneys would ever have had to deal with, I mused. I entered her office with my attorney and saw one of our legal staff waiting for us in her office. He undressed me with his eyes and who could blame him after the contract he had to write.

"Strip," said Angela and I thought of protesting but I knew it would be futile.

I stripped before the two lawyers who gave me their undivided attention.

The two lawyers started debating the finer points of the contract as I stayed naked in the room.

Mercifully, I was allowed to work on my laptop and I chose to work through some of the technical details of my plan while the legal eagles sorted things out.

Once they had come to an agreement, they read it out and Angela and I had to agree to everything point by point. The whole thing was filmed to make the contract irrefutable. We then signed it and the company lawyer notarized it. Standing naked next to the fully clothed Angela while the agreement was being filmed juts underscored the weird nature of the agreement and seemed surreal.

The lawyers rose up to leave and I was asked to kneel in front on them and thank them for the contract.

The command irked me but predictably turned me on and I did as commanded. I would have to get used to following demeaning commands over the next few days and getting angry would be pointless.

The lawyers looked at me with wide eyed appreciation and mumbled it was their pleasure and reluctantly left the room, scarcely able to tear their eyes away from my naked form and clearly wanting more.

"You can get dressed now," said Angela as I looked at her inquiringly.

I got dressed and was about to leave when she said, "No stay here. I have plans for you."

Before long, Frank came in and then three of my sub-ordinates who had worked with me on the proposal.

Brad, Tom and Valerie walked in looking very puzzled.

"Melanie, tell your team about your mistake," said Angela.

I started explaining when she cut me short and said, "Kneel as you do that."

I bristled at the prospect of kneeling before my sub-ordinates but again noted that it turned me on. My face probably showed a mixture of defiance, submission and arousal. Actually, I had no idea what it showed, but that's what I felt.

My sub-ordinates looked embarrassed for me as I knelt and told the story of my mistake. Their embarrassment heightened my own which made the whole situation that much more erotic.

Predictably, I was asked to strip and I proceeded to do so in front of my stunned direct reports as well as an admiring Frank. Frank, what was he doing there? I was later to learn that Frank, the scoundrel, had gotten Angela to agree to let him participate as much as he could. It was all in the name of teaching me a lesson and giving me my comeuppance. Such an unrepentant pervert and yet, I loved him.

It was clear that Angela had asked me to dress up merely to provide my team the pleasure of seeing me strip.

There is something about undressing in front of someone – no matter how many times I do it, I never acclimatize to it and always find it a bit erotic.

Soon, I was naked in front of my employees. I was asked to clasp my hands behind my head and spread my legs and I did so in front of my subordinates who looked absolutely incredulous. All three of them looked admiringly at all my exposed charms and I blushed prettily.

"What had I gotten into and how far would it go?" I wondered as I continued to stand with everyone's eyes burnig a hole in my naked flesh.

New experience had seemed strangely enticing the previous day. Now it seemed downright overrated as I stood demurely naked in front of my direct reports as well as my nemesis and possibly my future lover.

And suddenly owning my own company did not seem worth the degradation which would only get worse with time. We were just getting started and already I was having second thoughts. Yet I noted that I was getting increasingly aroused and a part of my brain was in the grips of erotic frenzy.

"God I am hooked on public humiliation!" I thought as I continued stand mutely embarrassed in front of my appreciative audience.

"Bend over the desk," commanded Angela and I knew what was coming and braced myself for it.

"Thank God, I have stipulated so many safeguards against being hurt," I thought as I bent over Angela's desk and Angela commenced the spanking.

Frank chose to sit in Angela's chair and I was made to support myself with my hands and raise my face to him.

He clearly wanted to enjoy the expressions on my face as my nemesis spanked me in front of my subordinates.

My subordinates too chose to move around and view my spanking from different angles and Angela relishing her power over me made me count the spanks all the way up to a 100. Mercifully, they were light spanks aimed to humiliate and not hurt.

Predictably, my subordinates were asked to have a go and I was disappointed to find out that not one of them refused.

I thought I had treated them pretty well and yet not one of them chose to forego their turn. There's just no loyalty in the world, I mused.

Finally, it was Frank's turn and he said, "I am kind of a traditionalist. I would like her over my knee." He proceeded to grab me my ear and lead me to the couch like a naughty schoolgirl before sitting down and positioning me over his lap. He made me face the audience so that they could see my expressions. He spanked a little harder than Angela and I flinched a little at every stroke much to the enjoyment of my audience.

I was finally asked to get up and Angela pointed to the wet spot on Frank's trousers and said, "Look! The slut has leaked all over Frank."

I blushed profusely and looked down at the carpet hoping for a hole to swallow me up.

Angela came over and raised my face with one hand and stuck a finger in my pussy with the other and asked, "So I guess public humiliation turns you on?"

"No! Maybe it's just nervousness!" I lied.

Angela smiled and knew better but let it go.

"Well since you are so turned on, it would be cruel to keep you in that state. Please feel free to get yourself off," she said.

"It's ok. I will pass," I said and she laughed and said, "Oh sweetie! That was not a suggestion."

I braced myself for a new humiliation. God, I had never performed in front of anyone, not even my ex boyfriends. "Oh God, what will Frank think?" I wondered.

My face burned with humiliation as I was led to the couch. I was asked to spread my legs as wide as I could and commence. I was also asked to say, "I am a shameless slut" periodically.

As embarrassing as it was, I chose to retain eye contact with Frank as I caressed my mound before inserting two fingers and frigging myself while proclaiming myself to be a shameless slut.

Mercifully, the overload of the afternoon resulted in a quick climax. As the waves of the orgasm subsided, I closed my eyes but Angela was having none of it. She made me stand with my juices dripping from my pussy. The sofa was already stained.

Angela, the bitch brought over some cleaning wipes and made me clean my juices off the sofa as well as the carpet.

"God how will I face my employees again!" I wondered. If things worked out, then hopefully my ordeal would be over in a week. I dared not contemplate what would happen if Matsuda reneged on his promise.

I looked at Frank hesitatingly to see if he was ashamed of me but he was looking at me with admiration and not shame.

He got me some tissues and I wiped myself dry.

"May I get dressed mistress," I asked kneeling in front of Angela.

"Yes, you may, slave Melanie," she said patting my head condescendingly.

"Not a word to anyone," warned Angela looking at my employees and they nodded.

I got dressed in a hurry and rushed home. To my chagrin, I was still turned on and proceeded to masturbate while reading humiliation stories on Literotica.

"Wonder what trials and tribulations are in store for me today," I wondered as I reached my office the next day.

Just before lunch I got IMed to go to the large conference room. I stepped in and was greeted by the sight of my entire team sitting at the large table.

There must have been about 20 of them – direct reports as well as their reports and even two interns fresh from college.

"God this will be so humiliating!" I pondered. Again, thoughts of backing off crossed my mind but I had come so far. It would be a shame to give up now. But shame was definitely on the menu either way.

I resigned myself to my fate as I looked at my puzzled team. Except for Brad, Tom and Val, no one else had a clue.

Before Angela could commence proceedings, Frank stepped into the room. Later on he would tell me that his intentions were both noble and ignoble. Being a kinky voyeur was part of his motivation but the other part was to keep an eye on Angela and try and make sure that things did not get out of hand. I trusted him. He was a pervert and a gentleman.

Despite my predicament, I decided to wrest some control from Angela by not waiting for her command. This was my team after all!

"Team, we are gathered here because I made a terrible mistake on the infrastructure estimate for the Phoenix project. As a result, I have agreed to let Angela punish and humiliate me in front of everyone. I warn you, that this is not for the faint of heart or those of finer sensibilities. If you are likely to be offended by my nudity and whatever chastisement Angela has in mind, now would be the time to excuse yourself. If you have some respect for me and would like to spare me the ignominy of being humiliated in front of you, now would be the time to excuse yourself," I said with a confidence that belied my situation.

Everyone was stunned – my team, Angela and even Frank – everyone! Frank was the first to appreciate what I had done and stood up and performed a "I bow to thee" gesture.

But no one left. No one. Later on, they would tell me that it wasn't that they did not respect me but their curiosity about the bizarre scene I had described had been too powerful for their finer sensibilities, so to speak.

Angela wanting to take back control said in a sneering voice, "Let's see how many speeches you make while you are standing naked in front of you team. Stand up on the table and strip."

I took off my shoes and climbed up on the table as Frank blew me an encouraging kiss. That kiss meant so much to me and gave me some confidence as I proceeded to unzip and drop the skirt. I was instructed to walk up and down the table after every piece of clothing that was discarded and I did so slowly and deliberately defiantly making eye contact with my gobsmacked team.

To make matters worse, my team was instructed to chant, "Take it off! Take it off!" for every piece of clothing.

Angela outranked me so my team complied with her instructions albeit reluctantly, I noted to my satisfaction.

She was not having any of their half-hearted chants though.

"I don't hear you," she said like a coach would have.

My team upped their tempo and enthusiasm and goose bumps developed all over me as I proceeded to take off my blouse and stand on the table in my bra and panties. Luckily, I had chosen conservative white underwear but it did little to mitigate my embarrassment.

And then the bra. It seemed so surreal to be walking topless up on the table in front of my whole team but I imagined myself to be a fashion model on a catwalk and did my walk with what dignity I could muster. My audience was spellbound and some looked as if their eyes would fall out.

Angela sensed my satisfaction and wanted to take me down a notch.

"What do you think of your boss's tits?" she asked.

There were incoherent noises of approval but Angela was not satisfied.

"Doesn't she look like a topless bimbo rather than your respectable boss?" she inquired.

Some of them reluctantly nodded, knowing that they were expected to acquiesce.

"Let's go around the room and tell her that," commanded Angela.

One by one, my team members looked at me and said, "You look like a topless bimbo, boss."

I should have died of shame or outrage but instead waves of erotic humiliation pulsed through my body. It was as if not having to be respectable was incredibly liberating.

I braced myself for the final act of denuding myself. But before I could do so, Angela found some music on her cell phone and asked me to dance and I did so like a topless dancer.

"God the deal better come through! I can't take being in front of my team for very long after this," I thought as I continued to dance like a stripper.

The audience clapped my performance and Angela gestured me to take off my panties.

I did so slowly while turning to give everyone a view of my gradual nudity from all angles. I had not been asked to do that so, why did I? Clearly there were parts of my brain that had no connection with rational thought. Or was it the Stockholm syndrome? Either way I was terribly aroused and noticed to my chagrin how the panties stuck to my pussy while I was peeling it off.

Displaying my embarrassment was a mistake though because while my team was busy gawking at my bush and trying to see through my pubic hairs for any sight of my mound or insides, Angela motioned me to hand her the panties.

I bent down and did so and she raised it up so everyone could see the wet spot at the bottom.

"Did you know your boss was a humiliation slut?" she asked and again I wished the ground would open and swallow me up. I averted my eyes but noticed a few of my team members nodding no.

"You failed to take your team in confidence before you submitted your final proposal. We would like to encourage a culture of complete transparency. So, in the interest of that, sit on that chair and drape your legs over the arms so we can all see what your bush is hiding," said Angela cruelly.

I sniffed holding back a tear at this impending degradation but proceeded to do as directed. Don't know how I got the confidence to do so but I decided to proudly look at my team with my splayed pussy on view.

That look must have irked Angela though because she asked me to use my hands and spread my pussy further like a bimbo in a cheap strip club.