My Odyssey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I was on the verge of crying. I looked pleadingly at her and that act of surrender must have made her happy because she smiled and nodded no, indicating that she would not let me off.

I did as she commanded and this time my face betrayed pathetic defeat rather than confidence and pride.

Angela was still pissed at my earlier composure and attempts to wrest control. She wanted abject surrender and nothing short would do.

"Now we will have your team come and inspect your boobs and pussy at close quarters," she declared.

Some of the team members coughed in embarrassment and I was gratified to note that no one moved.

"It was not a suggestion," said Angela calmly and slowly, one by one, the team came and inspected me in that vulnerable position.

They were told to stick their fingers in, examine my wetness and then have me lick my juices off their finger and they did.

All my earlier confidence and dignity was now completely gone. I felt like a sniveling mess inside and looked like a cheap whore outside.

Frank, to his credit, came over and stroked my head a few times, again indicating his unconditional support.

I was close to breaking down and crying openly but was determined not to do that.

Finally, everyone on the team had had a chance to acquaint themselves with my pussy and the meeting was adjourned.

But not before I was asked to kneel in front of the door and kiss the hand of each and every one of my team members and thank them for participating in my chastisement, as they were leaving.

"We meet with the Senior Leadership Team at 4 PM in this room," she said and I knew what that meant.

"God how many more humiliations does she have in store for me?" I wondered haplessly as I got dressed. Frank to his credit stayed back and helped me dress by bringing me all my clothes and zipping up my skirt.

Angela left the room and Frank took the opportunity to again give me a full blooded, passionate kiss.

Clearly, my humiliation agreed with him, I mused.

Soon it was 4 PM and I made my way to the conference room.

This time it was full of VPs and C-Suite executives. I knew most of them, so this would be as embarrassing as the session before my team. Mercifully, given the short notice and the busy schedules that execs have, not all of them could be present so it was a smaller audience of about seven and only one of them was a woman, surprise, surprise.

This time though, I did not want to rile Angela up by preempting her speech, so I waited patiently for her.

After the perfunctory exchange of courtesies, one of the execs demanded to know why she had called for an emergency meeting and that was her cue.

She explained my mistake and her plan to make amends and rein it in. She mentioned her plan for re-negotiating with Matsuda and ran the numbers by them. For a while, it seemed that she would merely use the meeting to showcase her executive skills in bringing a difficult situation under control.

The executives stared at me and made disapproving noises and faces but were hugely supportive of Angela's plan for damage control.

"Morons all of them! I am so glad I am leaving this company," I thought as I saw them swallow Angela's stupid plan without due diligence.

"We have had four other major projects in the red this year. We cannot afford another one. We have to do all we can to bring this one in the black. I trust that I have your support," said Angela pompously.

"The twit!" I thought as she looked proud and the execs nodded in vehement agreement.

"So, that brings me to the last point. Mastuda has some pretty unconventional way of dealing with contractors who wish to renegotiate. He wants to be fair for he knows that if a contractor cannot make money on a project, they will cut corners and it will all come to roost years later. So, he will renegotiate but he will humiliate the guilty personnel in ways that seem scarcely credible. His methods include public nudity and bdsm aimed at complete and total humiliation. In his mind, it's an incentive for the contractor to not repeat their mistakes. Since, Melanie here is the one responsible for this mess, it is incumbent on her to clean it up. In preparation for her session with Matsuda, I have been getting her gradually acquainted with public humiliation," said Angela in a polished manner while the execs looked incredulous.

For the first time in my life, I was in awe of Angela. Grudgingly of course but this was sheer genius. Making it seem that my public humiliation in front of my own co-workers was in fact preparation for my session with Matsuda as opposed to her getting her revenge on me was inspired. Even Frank looked suitably impressed as he looked at me, smiled and shrugged.

One idiotic exec actually commended on her bold and unconventional approach. One asked what the preparation entailed which gave her an excellent lead into my impending punishment.

"Well rather than explain, this is a show and tell and part of her acclimatization process. With your permission, I would like to commence proceedings," she said.

She received affirmative nods and gestures to get on with it.

"Melanie, stand on the table and strip," said Angela. You could have cut the tension in the room with a knife.

I had regained my usual confidence and thought, "You have run out of new ideas, stupid cow" as I got up on the table and faced my superiors.

"Would stripping before my superiors be more embarrassing than stripping before my subordinates?" I wondered. I would find out that both were equally embarrassing but stripping before my betters got me more aroused because there's just something so inexplicably erotic about surrendering to authority. I guess years of being a rebel and a self-assured woman who constantly defied conventions established by a male dominated society had caused an opposite reaction of a part of my brain relishing the letting go of my stance and surrendering? Who knew for real? But I noticed my nipples harden and my pussy moisten as I dropped my skirt on the table for the second time that day.

Most of the male execs, I was sure, were no strangers to strip clubs, but to have an attractive employee strip in your office? That was special and infinitely more arousing.

I performed my act in the same way as earlier, slowly and deliberately, making eye contact to heighten my embarrassment as well as increase the audience's appreciation. Still don't know what men find in strip bars where women mechanically take their clothes off. I was giving them a far better show with my reluctance and blushing.

Finally, I was completely naked and Angela again made it a point of holding up my wet panties. This time she chose to highlight the success of her plan by saying, "The acclimatization process is working! She is beginning to enjoy the process. Matsuda will be pleased."

Morons around the table nodded wisely and held on to their pretense of noble motives rather than the outright debauchery which they were enjoying.

That was what I liked about Frank. There was no pretense there. He was real. In areas, where his motives were less than honorable, he owned them and even admitted that he was not proud of it but his personality seemed to be geared towards enjoyment of such guilty pleasures.

"When you see your desire for sexual humiliation arise, you should observe it and let it pass," I would later tell him in jest, modifying one of the Buddha's noble truths.

"I will! Provided something else does not arise," he countered and we had guffawed over it.

Coming back to the present, here I was standing naked before my senior leadership team, slowly turning and letting them gawk at me from all angles. I could feel their gazes burn a hole in my exposed flesh. Mercifully, I was still not inured to public nudity and blushed profusely throughout.

"Let my inner slut stay inner" I thought to myself as I continued to twirl slowly.

Angela had clearly run out of ideas because she had me repeat the whole 'splaying my legs wide for everyone to inspect' routine which I did looking mortified. As I suspected earlier, doing it before authority added to the erotic tension of the situation and I was soaking wet and leaking all over the chair.

After they were done, Angela pronounced, "In the interest of learning how to clean up her mess, Melanie should clean up the mess she has made on the chair like a wanton slut."

This was too much and I lost my hitherto unbreakable self-control and exclaimed, "Oh yeah? Let's trade places and see how much of a mess you make!"

I regretted saying that because I had played into Angela's hands and given her an opportunity bring me down another notch.

"Well that's a moot point because I would never be in your predicament," she said calmly, rubbing it in with a smirk.

I wanted to point out that anyone with good managerial skills would have placed a towel on the chair but that would again play into her hands and give her another opportunity to rub my face in my humiliation, so I bit my lip.

I bristled in helpless fury and again to my horror, found myself getting more aroused.

"Geez what is it about helpless surrender that turns me on so?" I wondered as I performed the demeaning act of taking chlorox wipes and wiping the chair clean.

Angela then decided that a spanking was in order. I was made to rest my palms on the table and lean a little. It served to raise my butt for spanking while providing the ones in front with, well a full frontal.

The entire audience sat on one side of the table and took turns in coming over and spanking me. I was made to count out the spanks and thank them for every one and ask for the next.

"How demeaning and yet, how thrilling," I thought as the spanks continued to rain on my upturned bottom.

Some of them took the time to caress my butt and my boobs and stroke my face and head and I could not blame them, for at this point, I was merely a naked bimbo positioned for their pleasure.

Finally, as with my team, I was instructed to kneel naked before the door as they were leaving and thank everyone for helping me prepare for my session with Matsuda.

As before, Frank waited until everyone left, raised me up and kissed me passionately and helped me get dressed.

"I have good news," he said as I was getting dressed and I looked incredulous. Good news in my current situation did not compute except for one thing.

I looked at him hopefully and he said, "We don't have to wait till next Wednesday to meet with Matsuda. I have set it up for tomorrow, Friday 4 PM! I will let Angela know!"

"Sounds like good news and bad news," I said in a regretful voice. "I am terrified of what Matsuda will do to me. He did not mention anything about me going through his renegotiation sessions but it seems likely. I thought I had the deal in the bag, but I can't imagine a perv like Matsuda letting go of an opportunity like this!"

"True dat. However, the sooner you get this over with, the sooner you are out of Angela's clutches. Can you imagine her tormenting you till next Wednesday?" he asked.

I nodded and admitted that it was best to get the whole saga over with, earlier rather than later.