All Comments on 'My Own Heaven Ch. 26'

by DaniSub215

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice addition to the series!

Well done as always. I'd guess you did this over several days (at least the first part) because as you set the scene up it was a bit redunant, then you got back on track and gave us a very good read. I do love you attention to details and letting us inside your head. I have a very sexy vision of you from your chapters, a full description and all I'm sure it's all wrong but it is thsat kind of writing that makes your readers check on you each day!

libertarianlibertarianalmost 15 years ago
What happens next?

I have really loved your story telling, but I can't wait to read what happens next; what happens during the family re-union; what happens between the re-union and the wedding; what happens during the honeymoon and after wards!

Rad'lRad'lalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Excellent, well written, no typos, great descriptions, enough emotion, and an all around good story. Thanks!

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Well done

I think for a first time experience for Heather, this had the right amount of kink. The kissing Tina thing was fantastic, and the nipple clamps were unexpected. Those little extras are what separate your stories from others'. I look forward to having Keith progress more towards a "Phil" approach. Sounds like Phil could host his own story. Reading on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous