My Own Heaven Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I blushed. Silly, when you think we were tied together with big cocks buried in our asses and our tits clamped together, but it was embarrassing knowing that she watched, up close, my most private moment.

We hung there for a minute or two basking in the afterglow of our orgasms, feeling the cocks up our asses soften. I couldn't help it. Bad little girl that I am, I had to tighten my ass down on Keith's cock and wiggle my soft, warm ass against him as best I could considering how he had me tied up.

Keith moaned and said softly, "Seems like someone hasn't had enough punishment for one day." and lightly smacked my right ass cheek.

I yelped and jumped causing both Tina and I to gasp as our nipples got pulled. Knowing how it turns Keith on, I giggled in my little girl voice, "Oh daddy, if this is punishment, you can punish me anytime you think I deserve it."

Keith leaned over my back and kissed my back and shoulders and finally my neck. I was moaning again; he knew my body so well and he played me like a fine instrument. He reached around to my breasts and released the clamps on my little nipples. Even though he released them slowly and gently, they hurt as they came off; almost as much as when he put them on.

Keith gently rubbed my nipples to ease the pain as Tina yelped and groaned. He had let the clamps drop when he released my nipples and the clamps, still attached by the short chain, were dangling from Tina's red, stretched nipples.

He straightened up, still buried inside of me, and ran his hands over my quivering ass. I was his sex toy and he wanted to be sure and he got as much enjoyment out of me as he could. He ground his softer, but still formidable, cock inside me pushing his hips against my well-fucked ass and my hips into the leather pad in front of my upper thighs. My upper body shifted forward forcing my lips against Tina's.

She kissed me deeply and I couldn't control the moan that escaped from deep within me as I was again penetrated at both ends. I closed my eyes and began to wonder; if it felt this good to have a cock in me at one end and Tina's tongue in me at the other, what would it feel like to be stuffed by two cocks... or more?

I could sense some movement near me and I opened my eyes. Phil was next to Tina and I didn't even notice him pulling his cock from her ass. He was unlocking her wrists from the silver pole that held her arms extended and tied during our "torture". He grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her and locked them in place. He lifted her up by her shoulders causing the clamps attached to her nipples to twist and pull on her nipples as the clamps that had been attached to my nipples by the short chain bounced up and down.

"OOOOHHHH, Nooooo." she cried as the clamps bounced and pulled on her tits. But, when the clamps stopped their dance on her chest, she smiled, turned to Phil, kissed him and said softly, "Thank you, master." Phil unclipped her ankle cuffs from the bar, and, as she closed her legs, he said, "I think I'll leave the clamps on for a little while longer."

Tina moaned at the thought of being made to walk around with the clamps dangling from her nipples, but she had that little smile on her face. She was a true masochist and Phil knew exactly how to cause her the most pain -- and pleasure.

Phil told Keith he would be down in a few hours to help with dinner and he turned and led Tina towards the steps to their bedroom. Tina was walking a little stiffly and her ass was still red, either from the paddling the guys gave us earlier or Phil pounding his hips into her upturned ass. Phil was not gentle with Tina the way Keith was with me. I could tell just by what my tits went through while we were clamped together. Phil fucked her ass hard, and her body bouncing on the end of his cock tortured my tits, too.

Still, Phil had his arm around her as they walked to their bedroom, and, even with her hands cuffed behind her back and clamps dangling from her nipples, Tina still pressed her naked body as close to him as she could. Phil knew what Tina wanted and how much she could take, and Tina loved being teased, tortured, humiliated and punished by Phil. Keith and I know each other pretty well, but we are still learning. I hope we eventually know each other as well as Phil and Tina.

Keith started to slowly pull his cock out of my stretched asshole. He took his time; savoring the feel of my body gripping his cock. I gasped and moaned as it felt as good being pulled out as it did being pushed in. When he had just the head inside of me, he paused. He knew I could do nothing, tied as I was, but let him use me for his pleasure.

He teased me a little more, caressing my ass and hips, my belly and my tender breasts, and even my very wet pussy and still sensitive clit. All the while, the head of his cock was still in my naked ass savoring the feel as my ass involuntarily clamped down on the head of his cock as he added this last humiliation. Finally, when I was just about to beg him to fuck me or let me go, he pulled his cock out of my ass with an embarrassing 'POP'.

Keith moved from behind me and unclipped my ankle cuffs and I moved my feet so my legs were under me taking some of the pressure off of the backs of my legs and my back. He unclipped my wrist cuffs and helped me stand straight up; at least I didn't have clamps dangling from my nipples. He put his arms around me holding me close to him until he was sure my legs hadn't fallen asleep or anything and I could stand on my own.

Of course, he had no intention of letting me move away from him. He held me close as we walked up to our bedroom. He took off my wrist cuffs, sat me on the bed and then knelt in front of me and took off my ankle cuffs. He knelt up and, still on his knees, pulled me close to him and kissed me, exploring my mouth with his tongue. Keith certainly didn't kiss like Tina. I liked the way Tina kissed me, but I loved the way Keith kissed me. When he kissed me, he took possession of me and I tingled all the way down to my toes.

He stood up and took my hands and led me toward the bathroom. He told me to go ahead in and call him when I was ready to shower because he wanted to join me. I was glad I had a few minutes alone because I had what felt like a gallon of his cum up my ass that wanted out.

When I was ready, I called him and he came into the bathroom still as naked as I was. He turned on the shower, tested the water and pulled me in with him. We washed each other, teasing and laughing, caressing and kissing. Keith washed every square inch of my body, and the places that got me excited he washed twice. We dried each other off with big fluffy towels and even though my ass was a little sore, he had me excited again.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed, laid me down and climbed in next to me pulling the covers over us. He pulled me close to him lying on his back with me snuggled next to him. With my head on his chest, I could hear his heart beating and feel his deep steady breathing.

He was running his hand up and down my spine from my neck to the very top of my ass. It wasn't really sexual, but it felt so good. He wasn't trying to excite me, even though there was a tingle — sometimes I'm insatiable — he just wanted that little extra contact with me.

These were the times that we were the closest; quiet, all alone, and still glowing from our sexual exploits. It was also the time when we talked softly to each other, and, each time, we learned a little more about each other and ourselves.

"How do you feel... uhm... are you okay?" he started softly.

I had to hold in a giggle. He was such a big teddy bear; he really did worry about me. He knew it hurt me some when pushed his big cock up my tight ass; even though he prepared me and took his time. He even reminded me about my safe word and made a special point of telling me not to be afraid to use it. Even after all of that, he was still worried.

I kissed his chest, "I'm a little sore," I paused just to worry him a little; a girl has to keep her guy off balance. Finally, I added, "But I can't wait to do it again."

I could feel him relax and breathe a sigh of relief. "Did you like what I did to you this weekend?" he asked running his fingers lightly up and down my spine.

"You know I did." I answered softly loving the feel of him touching me. "You always find ways to surprise me; you humiliate me, and make me go a little further each time. You tease and torture and humiliate me, but I get so excited I want you to do more, and sometimes I'm disappointed when you stop — even though I beg you for mercy."

"I can't help it, Kitten." he said, "I guess I'm still overly careful about pushing you too far. Did you really enjoy everything I did to you?"

"I did." I answered quickly, "Even though when you did some of them they hurt or were terribly embarrassing, or both; I loved that you were making me do them. Sometimes I think that the fact that you are 'making' me do them is as exciting as having them done to me. Making me do things with Tina or in front of her and Phil was so exciting and humiliating at the same time."

"I'm glad I didn't push you too far. You did have quite a weekend." I could tell he was smiling without even looking at his face.

"Keith," I asked, "Were you and Phil really going to make Tina get gang-banged by all of the guys in the lounge at the ski lodge."

"Yes, we were." he answered softly, "It's always been Tina's fantasy to be used by a bunch of strangers, but you know how Phil and I are sticklers for safety so we couldn't use real 'strangers'. We thought this would be a great way to fulfill her fantasy and keep her safe at the same time. Unfortunately, she recognized Jack, so we called it off."

"Were you thinking about letting them all fuck me?" I asked, trying to move the subject to me instead of Tina.

"No, that wasn't the plan." he said pausing, "I thought that making you do that would be pushing you too far, too fast." He paused again. "Why... would you have liked me to make you do that? It seemed like you were ready for about anything by the time we left."

That was easy enough, or did he want the conversation to go that way, too. "Well, Tina seems to really like it, having all those men lusting after her, using her and watching her get used by other men. When you had your cock in my ass and Tina was kissing me, I thought about how it would feel to have to satisfy a group of horny men, more than one at a time, and what you would let them do to me.

"Would you like to be the... uhm, guest of honor at a gang-bang?" he asked softly.

"Yes, master, I think I would," I said softly pausing for a few seconds, "but only if you were there with me... watching out for me and making me do it. You know you could make me do anything with them that you wanted me to."

Keith pulled me a little closer to him, still running his fingers lightly up and down my naked back. I had just about fallen asleep, thinking about what he would make me do at a gangbang, when I heard him whisper, "I love you, Kitten."

12