All Comments on 'My Own Heaven Ch. 30'

by DaniSub215

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
boundtoHimalwaysboundtoHimalwaysover 14 years ago
Amazing

I wanted to wait till I read all of the stories to comment. Absolutely amazing...couldn't get enough...and not a dry pair of panties in my drawer..........can't wait for the next chapters.

jeanyjeanyover 14 years ago
More!

I love these stories! Always looking to see if you've updated....please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

Great stories! Don't stop now, I'm dying to see what else Keith comes up with for Heather!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brrrrrrrrilliant

fantastic series love the torment the heroines go through.

Would love to see more

Rad'lRad'lover 14 years ago
Excellent!!

I sure hope you are planning to continue this tale. It is well written; very few, if any, typos. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a must read..

Excellent, well written. It certainly sounds like it was written from experience. loved to hear more like this

jeanyjeanyover 14 years ago
Please don't stop!

I love this story and constantly keep looking for updates! Please continue!

taiflessantaiflessanabout 14 years ago
more more more

oh please tell me your going to write more, and soon! my favorite story by far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

Brilliant series, loving it! I hope you do write some more adventures in this series.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Nice twist

The shocks on Tina sounded bad enough... I didn't think Keith would use them on Heather so soon. I love how he agreed to go easy on her only to add a paddle to the punishment. The end was very climactic. Well done, and looking forward to the next group meeting!

Lostsoul68Lostsoul68over 10 years ago
great story

I love the story so far, ups and downs and twists, great job !!! I would like to know if you would share the name of the company that makes and sells the toys you love to use in the story so far, my sub wants to know so bad. *grins*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bravo

I almost skipped this story. I usually don't read BDSM. The stories are to one dimensional. All punishment and torture. No laughter, humor, love, or affection. I'm really glad I discovered this gem. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous