My Own Private Seraglio Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay," shouted Kate. "Let's see. What's next?"

The crowd hooted and whistled loudly.

"Of course! Shoes! Each person will take off his or her own shoes." Kate demonstrated, kicking off high heels that she had been wearing to land on the bikini top behind her.

The crowd groaned at the delay in ultimate exposure, but the feeling of good will was such that everyone was willing to play along a little longer. Soon, all shoes and sandals had been removed. The crowd anticipated the next move.

"All right, all right," said Kate. "Now for the moment of truth."

Everyone turned toward Kate. The noise quieted. Even the band began a sensual melody that was heavy on the rhythmic punctuation. My heart fell in line with the band's drumming, and I'd bet everyone else's heart did as well.

Kate smiled.

"Gentlemen, remove the rest of your clothes. No help from the women."

There was some reluctance at first. After all, the men had come to the Summer Lovin' party to see female nudity. So far, they had seen nothing more exciting than they might have observed at a topless beach. Sure, it was fun, and there was an air of familiarity, but, did we really need to see male nudity?

It was the women standing opposite them that encouraged the disrobing. The women had expected to be the first to be fully exposed, and so this was a better deal. For the time being. At their urging, the male partners dropped trou, myself included. After all, Hannah, Clara, and Kate and I were not strangers.

The music increased in loudness but not in tempo, pounding the night air, and disorienting our thoughts. I looked down the pier. It looked like elephants on parade, with all manner of penises flapping, poking, arching forward. Not only did the variation in length surprise me, after all we were all grown men, but also the different thicknesses. The longer the men stood there, the more vulnerable we seemed.

"Drop to your knees!" Kate's voice carried above the throb of the music.

It was a relief to lower myself, and all the men felt it. Now we were generally face to vagina, looking at the women's breasts from a lower angle.

"Now," said Kate, smiling wickedly, "remove your partner's suit. Again using only your teeth."

A growl began to build in the throats of the men as they slid forward to accomplish their tasks. I had learned from earlier, that it was useless to try to untie Kate's knots. I bit the right side tie, the one hiding the blue brick, and pulled it savagely down. Her flimsy bottom tore and fell to her ankles, leaving her shaved pussy open for my inspection.

But my attention was drawn instead to the blue brick that she had so carefully hidden from me. I was right — it was a set of letters in a kind of block form. At this angle, and at this distance, it was clear what had been tattooed on her right hip, just outside her comfort zone:

FBI.

Kate looked down at me, her eyes suddenly hard and no-nonsense. It confirmed what had sprung into my head — Kate was herself an FBI agent, working undercover. That tattoo had to be a deterrent to most undercover work, I would think, especially here. So, maybe all these orders she had been giving were less for playfulness, and more for deception, to hide her tell-tale tattoo.

A quick glance up the pier showed that everyone else was happily, enthusiastically and clumsily removing the last vestiges of clothing from his partner, and enjoyed the wonderful proximity to the apex of the women's legs. No one was looking in Kate's direction but me.

A slow smile spread over her lips, and she waggled one eyebrow, suggesting the games were about to begin.

"Everyone in the water!" Kate shouted.

Kate was first in the lake. She surfaced and invited everyone to follow with her arms.

"Teddy! Get in here," she shouted.

Once I did get in the lake, Kate nearly drowned me by clambering onto my shoulders. I relished the power in those thighs, and the strength of the calves as she hooked her legs past my arms and locked behind my back. I couldn't feel the bottom of the lake, and her weight, not much on the scale, was keeping my head under water. I clawed the water and moved the best I could until there was some lakebed under my extended toes. I few more steps and I could keep my head above water.

The lake was boiling with bodies splashing, laughing, and entwining, yet Kate's attention was fixed on the dock. I looked past the muscular thigh against my jaw, and saw why. Marco, Leon and one guard were still there, naked, but each were holding onto the arm of Clara, Hannah, and Diane, equally naked and exposed.

"They don't want to swim, apparently," I said between spitting water out of my mouth. Now that I was secure on the lake floor, I began to appreciate my position. Kate's legs on my shoulders felt smooth and tense. Behind my neck, I was acutely aware that her pussy was nestled in the tufts of my hair. One of her hands grasped my forehead for balance, but otherwise she seemed oblivious that I was anything but a platform upon which to perch.

Another man with laughing woman on his shoulders, her breasts swaying with each step he took, approached. Her arms were outstretched, looking to pull Kate into the water. My arms were just above Kate's knees, and I pinched her to get her attention. It took a while, and by that time, the woman had begun to pull Kate's arms. The guard set his face into a grimace as he tried to bull rush me into falling over. Meanwhile, Leon and Marco pulled their partners off the dock, and back toward the Lodge. Diane tried to follow, but the guard blocked her from leaving.

I could tell from the increased pressure of Kate's legs that she was ready for action. Although I was busy defending from the bull rush, I caught the lightning quick move that Kate made. The move was efficient, powerful, effective, and professional. It caught the woman on the side of the head. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her body went limp, and she fell backwards off her perch. That stopped the bull rush, as her partner dove underwater to keep the woman from drowning.

Kate's nostril were still flared when I looked up at her. Her arms were in a martial arts pose, while she slowed her breathing. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm going in," she said.

"I'm with you," I said.

Kate looked at me for a second, considering whether a quick strike might be in my best interest. Then she slid off my shoulders and swam in athletic strokes to the ladder. She jumped up the ladder onto the dock, and without pausing to grab her suit, ran to the guard who was blocking Diane. The guard saw her coming, and stretched out his arms to embrace her. Instead, Kate took a flying kick to the man's exposed nuts. She connected, and he fell down, both hands clasping his damaged goods. Kate ran completely naked to the Lodge entrance. Diane followed, less quickly, but just as determined. I followed, just as bare, but not as swiftly as my runner.

Inside the Lodge I saw Marco, Leon and the women at the far end of the hall. There was a huge door there, which opened ponderously. Hannah and Clara were shoved into the darken room, Leon followed, then Marco swung the huge door after him. It moved so slowly that I thought that Kate and Diane might get there before it closed completely. As it happened, they crashed into the heavy door and were unable to budge it.

"How else to get in there?" demanded Diane.

Kate shook her head. She was right. Once it was closed, the room was secure from breach.

From the few onlookers who had remained in the hall when everyone else went to the pier, a small crowd began to form around Kate, Diane, and me, drawn by the fact that we were nude. Kate and Diane seemed oblivious. I wanted to find a blanket to cover myself, but even the towels were out by the lake.

Diane asked me again, "How can we get in there? Hannah is in there. You promised to protect her." She was angry, and frustrated tears collected at the corners of her eyes. "You can't imagine what goes on in there."

Kate examined the huge door with her fingers, and found no way to attack it. Cameras located high above the corners of the door pointed down, keeping Marco apprised of the efforts to interrupt him. Kate turned to me, her face set, her shoulders taut. She looked dangerous, and the fact she was nude made no difference.

I approached the door, and knew I had the one thing that would cause Marco to relent and let us in — my interest in the Lake. I knocked on the large door, gave the cameras a minute to identify me, and then smiled.

The door slowly opened. Marco poked his head out.

"I'm ready to deal. Now. Can we come in?" I tried to appear a humble as Marco believed me to be.

"Well, sure," he said. "Come on in. I think you'll enjoy the show, too." He put his arm around my shoulder, and pulled me into the darkened room.

I was uncomfortable with any man touching me, but especially a naked Marco who was sexually aroused. I shrugged off his arm.

"They come with me, okay?" I indicated Kate and Diane, who had posed provocatively to increase their value to the deal.

Marco looked them over while they blushed and twisted slightly back and forth.

"Do they want to play, too?" he asked.

They both nodded to him, and a smirking grin spread over his face. He raised his arm to allow them both to pass underneath, and into the darkened room. I came with them. The door began to creak closed, excluding the rest of the crowd around us.

"Wait," Kate. "I'm claustrophobic. I've never been here before. Could you keep the door open a bit? Just a crack?"

Marco chuckled. "Do have any idea how many eyes will be looking in this room? I see you're comfortable in your skin, but do you think you'd be comfortable 'playing' while people were watching?"

"Of course," said Kate.

Marco propped the door open. Several heads moved closer to see in.

I didn't recognize any of the people crowding around the door, but one person reminded me of the FBI agent from this morning — Stanley Dangerfield. When he saw me looking at him, he turned aside, so I couldn't be sure it was him.

We walked several yards into the darkness, so I'm not sure how much anyone at the door could actually see. Finally, we approached an area dimly lit by recessed LED lights. There was a sturdy stone table, and a form on her hands and knees on the table. Her white ass was round, and lifted higher than her head. I recognized the snow bunny Clara, a red ball strapped to her mouth, her arms and feet bound, and a blue tube leading to her ass. A pouch of clear liquid was suspended overhead, and was attached to Clara by the long, flexible, blue tube. She was getting an enema. Her eyes were wide, but whether from fear, pain or excitement, I could not tell.

"She needs to be cleansed," whispered Marco, as if we were present at a sacrament.

"Where is Hannah?" said Diane.

At the sound of her name, a muffled moan reached us from a recess against one wall. As our eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw Leon finishing the knots that tied Hannah spread-eagled and suspended by two long steel bars. A red rubber ball was jammed into her mouth, and her head lolled on her shoulders. Her spread legs and arms emphasized her tallness, and made her waist look waspish. She was able to flex back and forth, but not free herself.

I had never seen a woman look more vulnerable than Hannah was at this point. From the hawkish, predatory look on Leon's face, he had seen this situation many times before, but I'll bet never with a woman as beautiful as Hannah. Kate held me in place, and indicated I should pay attention to Clara first. She would handle Leon.

I put my face next to Clara's and her eyelids fluttered.

"Can I talk with her?" I asked.

Marco was feeling magnanimous, and agreed. I removed her ball gag.

"Clara?"

"Hello, Teddy." She moaned with one long outward breath.

"Hello, sweetheart." I kissed her alabaster cheek. She shuddered as she moaned again.

"This feels wonderful," she said.

"You're a little freak," I told her, and kissed her cheek again.

"No," she said, then paused before adding in a slow, sexy voice, "I'm a cocksucker." Then she began to giggle with her eyes closed. "Oh, God! I've never felt so special."

I looked at Marco, who was nearly salivating.

"We've just begun to play with her. She's very responsive, don't you think?" Marco slapped Clara's ass, which caused her to gasp twice, then slowly sigh.

I turned to Leon, who was chosing which of three feathered whips he wanted to begin his play with Hannah. In the shadows against another wall, I saw Diane's bright yellow hair. Kate pulled Diane with her as she approached another wall. Diane's muscles on her naked legs and arms were tensed and ready for action but Kate was holding her back. Leon had not noticed that Diane was paying very close attention to his choice of tool to flagellate Hannah.

The bag attached to the blue tube was nearly empty, and Clara's belly had swollen noticeably. Marco patted her behind again, then glided his hand over her ass and between her legs.

"Ready for the next one, dear?" he asked Clara.

"No!" said Clara loudly. "No, I'm going to burst right now."

Marco laughed.

Diane shook her head, waiting.

Kate found a door, and turned to make sure Marco was busy.

Leon selected the whip with a heavy stock handle, a short thong, an even shorter fall, and a feathery popper. He slashed the air, and a loud crack echoed in the darkness.

"Time to let it all out," said Marco. He pulled the inserted butt plug out of Clara's ass, and stood back.

Kate twisted the door knob, it clicked, and a slender shaft of light fell at her feet.

Leon touched Hannah's breast with the feathery tip, and she struggled to get away from it.

Diane's growl started low but built in intensity to an animal roar.

"Go get him," said Kate, unleashing her hold on Diane. Diane ran straight at Leon, who held the whip out as if ready to tame a lion.

Kate then pulled the door in the wall completely open. Inside were banks of computers manned by nerdish hackers who were pissed that they had not been invited to the party. They were gathered around two monitors, though, one detailing Clara's predicament, the other showing Hannah's treatment.

Clara's insides began to churn, and she spewed all the liquid that had been force into her guts. It sprayed nearly ten feet the first time; there was a pause, and she sprayed again. The liquid was no longer clear, but luckily for Marco, did not spray as far. Clara sighed a huge contented sigh as the last of it dribbled between her legs.

"Again?" she asked, wiggling her white ass in the dim light.

But Marco was more concerned about the open side door. He ran toward Kate, shouting, "Out of there. Stay out!"

Kate had seen what she wanted to see though. Banks of computers used for hacking, together with the trolls who operated them. She yelled so that the small crowd gathered at the huge door could hear her.

"It's here. Hurry! Get in here."

She turned to Marco, and assumed a martial arts stance. "Stand down," she said. "FBI."

Diane crashed into Leon. Her momentum caused them both to crash to the ground. Diane's head was underneath Leon's chin, and knocked back harder than he expected. His head cracked against the steel pole that separated Hannah's feet, and he swooned. Hannah flexed her body a few times to build up some momentum of her own, and with her feet still tied to the steel rod, crashed it into the back of Leon's head. He was knocked unconscious.

I untied Clara's hands and feet, but she still lay on the table, her ass high in the air. Her eyes were closed, she smiled. I gently tried to get her to stand, but she preferred her provocative position.

Marco and Kate squared off. She stood in the open doorway, and he wanted to slam it shut before any further damage could be done to his operation. Inside that technology cave, half a dozen slim, bespectacled Chinese looked at him, the monitors and each other, before deciding what to do.

Marco punched a round house toward Kate's head, which she easily dodged, jabbing him twice in the ribs. He regained his composure and balance, and tried to jab at her, but she blocked them easily. I could hear the footfalls of the reinforcements approaching, and it made Marco wild to preserve his cave. But it was too late. Kate used a left leg sweep to knock him off his feet, and a knee drop to knock the air, and the fight, out of him. He staggered upright, and she pasted him with a right hook that sent him sprawling into the mess of Clara's effluvium. He tried to stand, slipped heavily into the foul dampness that he had helped to create.

Clara smiled again when she saw me. "Again, Teddy? Please?"

"Well, just maybe. Just maybe."

I checked on Diane. She had a cat-o-nine tails in her hand, and was punishing Leon's back with it. I didn't see the other whip until she moved to the side. The thick stock was inserted deep in Leon's anus, while the feathered tip flared out over him.

Diane stopped when she saw me. She dropped the whip immediately. She pointed to Leon's prostrate figure and said, "Perhaps would like to paint this behind."

# # #

Stanley Dangerfield led the team of FBI agents into the technology cave, where they found evidence of extreme hacking. The DNC records, Hilary's emails, Target's customer list, Bill Clinton's little black book, photos from Anthony Weiner, and Jesse Jackson's shakedown strategy, were all downloaded and available for use by Leon and other Russians looking to influence the election.

Stanley and his team secured the technological devices, and prepared them to be carted away for further study. The Chinese men in the cave huddled together, but waved green cards at the agents.

Once the suspects were in custody, and not before, agents found towels in the Play Room that could be used to cover the women, and to cover me. Diane hugged her little sister, while Clara cleaned herself off with additional towels. The FBI agents moved with clocklike precision, now that they were in the cave. There was no need for me or the women any more. We had served a purpose in their plan, but I was still figuring out what had happened.

Kate came over to me, despite angry looks by Stanley.

"So, you're FBI, huh?" I said. "I should have guessed this morning."

Kate shrugged.

"Why was this necessary? What not just break the door down like you did at my place?"

"Well, we didn't think we had enough for a warrant, and we didn't want to tip them off. We needed to get access to this room, and our best information was that it was behind the Play Room."

"So, you're not embarrassed about being naked for your job?" I asked her.

She laughed just a little. "I'm not ashamed of my body. And the boys in the unit had been tracking me with drones from day one. That's why I was so happy when you knocked two of them out of the sky for me. You are my white knight, Teddy."

I watched her flirt a little with me. She didn't have to try hard to interest any man.

"I'm your white knight. So, who is Stanley to you?"

Kate looked back over her shoulder to Stanley, still darting glances that told her to get back to the unit.

"Stanley and I, well, we have a history. He's a star in the division, and really didn't have much time for a wife or a family, so I never really fit in to his plans. Now, I'm pursuing my own career in the division."

Stanley walked a big-legged John Wayne walk over to Kate and me. He put a possessive arm around Kate's shoulders, though she pushed it off once.

"Time for you to come back to Washington, agent," Stanley said. He was talking about Kate, but he was looking at me when he spoke.

I held out my hands to her, and she grabbed them. I saw the playful look in her eyes for perhaps the last time.