My Own Private Seraglio Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can let go of my wife now, mister," said Stanley.

"I'm not your wife any longer, Stanley," said Kate.

"Chopper leaves in 30. I expect you to be on it." Stanley walked more swiftly back to the other agents.

Kate leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "Pretty unforgettable, huh?" she said.

"You are," I replied, and walked out of the Play Room, the Lodge and down to where my boat was moored. I grabbed my swim suit on the way, and fit it on while preparing to cast off.

"Teddy! Hey, Teddy!"

Clara was running barefoot, in fact, bare ass, down the dock to reach me.

"Teddy, don't leave me here. Can I come with you?"

Her white curves were highlighted by torches that had been lit around the beach area. The shadows shimmered against the alabaster whiteness of her skin. In the gentle light, I couldn't be sure, but it seemed probable that her nipples were not coal, but normal, pliable, responsive nubbins of flesh.

"Any room for a cocksucker, Teddy?" She batted her coal dark lashes at me. I laughed.

"Always room for one more."

Clara jumped heavily into the boat, and positioned herself on her knees in front of me.

"We have a ways to go, Clara. You might want to make yourself more comfortable."

Clara smiled sideways at me. "Oh, I'll be fine. As long as I have something to keep my hands busy." She pulled the band of my swim trunks until my dick flopped out in front of her.

I started the engine, and headed to my cabin. The engine had a gentle purr, but even so, I could hear Clara's purring and slurping over its sound as we crossed the Lake.

###

The lake was hushed in the early morning while I drifted between mists with a fishing line dangling in the cold, dark water. It was quiet, and even the birds had flown south. A lot of things had happened in the months following the Summer Lovin' party. It took me a while to understand it all.

Marco's Lodge was razed to discover any new evidence in the espionage case that was developed against him. Before a trial was held, he pled guilty to felony hacking and racketeering. In exchange for the plea, the government promised to keep him in their protection program, safe from the likes of Leon, his goons or the Chinese.

Because it was no longer safe for Marco to hold the property, he transferred his interest to me. Entirely. He figured with the Lodge destroyed and the publicity that had erupted around the place, it was worthless to him anyway. And he was probably right.

He never appreciated the peace that this Lake offered. He couldn't remember the time we enjoyed fishing and hunting away from civilization. Something had snapped in my childhood friend, and had broken off his connection with those things that were most important in life.

Diane continued on with her modeling. She must have brought luck to my father, because he sold several of the nudes of Diane for substantial sums. I'm not sure who leaked the news that she was one of the ladies who had been involved in the Lodge raid, but the publicity did nothing to hurt sales.

Hannah surprised us all by marrying her knife-toting boyfriend. He opened his own donut and coffee shop, and with Hannah as the welcoming waitress, soon had a line of customers waiting to be served. Police warned her again that sex perverts had been seen lurking, but she never saw any.

Clara didn't stay long with me. She became bored with regular sex, and I wasn't quite experimental enough for her. The last I heard she had moved to Chicago or Memphis or New Orleans. Perhaps she visited all three cities, still looking for that ultimate sexual experience. I hope she finds it, and that it doesn't kill her.

As I drifted on the lake I dreamed a little bit. I dreamed of a woman running swiftly along the shore. When she saw me, she stripped off her magenta top. Topless she waved it at me to catch me attention. Once she had it, she turned around, and slowly slipped her black running shorts over her perfect ass. Then she began running again, her smile large on her perfectly tanned body.

I knew that when I got back to the cabin, Kate would be waiting again in the shower, waiting for me to bring her some freshly brewed coffee that we could share before we shared the soapy, warm water.

Life was good.