All Comments on 'My Parents Warned Me Ch. 04'

by StormKing33

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justgr8 said it best

We closet cuckolds want and have been endlessly calling for a warning at the story start so we can skip the reconciliation stories - only a fucking retard would read a recon story that said it was one then cry about it in the comments, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK!

You finished Well!

5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reconciliation?

As a charter member of the BTB/Consequences group, I have no inherent problem with reconciliation. I've written a couple myself.

However, some offenses are just too great to merit reconciliation, and IMHO, this was one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Screw the haters...

I like a good reconciliation story. Great job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep on developing

Thanks for sharing:)

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN PEOPLE GIVE UP THE

I don't give a shit attitude...who knows what can/will happen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous....get a clue

Loved it. Not great but good. Love a reconcile story from time to time. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some quick thoughts, hope you take them constructively...

You've got some good things going. I can feel your exuberance for this. Plot and characters had/have potential. The development and actual writing is a little shallow, made more so by too many plot twists and over-the-top drop-ins. Examples of each: The whole Glo-Sec 50-year-olds married to 19-year-olds angle, etc. introduced a lot of variants to the story--each of which was under-developed and probably unnecessary to the main plot. Bree as a third interested party to be a bridge between the Melody/Darcy periods is probably important to the main plot line, but surely didn't need to be introduced in such an (outlandish?) position. She could have been a childhood friend, a college friend, etc. and provided the same interaction with the main characters. Why scale the sideshow down? Because you might want to consider spending those paragraphs adding depth to your main characters' actions and thoughts. The story read like a wanna-be decent television novel edited to a few CHIP's episodes; trite filler before we get to the next car wreck. Give your characters and their interactions the writing they deserve. Over the top drop-ins? Small example, who cares if the Colt 1911 came from WWII or not. Nothing about the story had anything to do with WWII or how he acquired the pistol. He was driven to consider shooting himself, and you provided nowhere near the depth to his thoughts and issues that this transcendental event deserved, yet you worried about where the pistol used to be? Again, you should be pleased with your efforts; you have talent to work with and opportunity to develop. If you want to (heck, if YOU are happy with what you're doing, keep it up--there's no reason to worry about pleasing anybody else.) Best of success!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God writing last chapter fell of a lot .

I cannot believe all those trash comments,you write a decent story and these jerks who cannot write or even read just trash you. Just pathetic individuals. The story for the most part was great. The last chapters ending was hard to fathom, after he lost. His second wife and broke down he only came back from the dead screwing brew how's 5 months pregnant. wTF. Then he meets his X only to reconcile . Not very likely. Who is this guy some kind of Saint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't believe Americans

They have created a society where it's OK to shoot somebody at the drop of a hat, where equality is a word only to be used by 'communists', where every body hates each other while worshipping the only true God - Money - and then they criticise a decent story just because it doesn't live up to their archaic views that died along with the Wild West.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Good Reconcile 5*

I liked it. Please don't be discouraged by the haters and other jerks. I'm looking forward to your next story. Thanks for the story!!!!!!!!!!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
vows

Remember the vows: in good times and bad, for better and for worse, till death do us part," forgot "in sickness and in health" then "till death do us part". mental illness can fall under that vow

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
to: anon. "I can't believe Americans"

every country has flaws

oxynam25oxynam25about 6 years ago
That was very different

I kind of liked it. Yeah some things are too much to get over, but idk. It was different and I didn't regret reading it.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Well

I am in on More Stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well said from the opening note

and accurate on all counts.

enjoyed it, keep them coming!

RA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

absurd cuck shit.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 6 years ago
I anticipated the ending.

I enjoyed it a lot 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hey storm sissy

Gave you a 1 for bring politics into the story. I';ll keep giving 1s if I find more. WFT is wrong with you! If you like Hillary we already know!!!!

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Good story

Pulled at my heart, brought the characters to life. A very good read.

A nice style. 5.

ohhfineohhfineover 5 years ago
My thoughts

Somehow the thing all works nicely , he is a strong man and the reconciliation brought tears, well done my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to the base ball theme

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cuck cuck cuck cuck

cu cu cu cu cu cuck

cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

remove BTB from the first one. This series not even equal to BTB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, making this somehow the husbands fault is sick. Reconciliation isn’t always bad or anything but when the authors start having the non-cheaters apologizing or trying to shoulder the blame it gets ridiculous.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 3 years ago

Good story. Things are not always cut and dried. Each situation has its own "rules." The outcome is not a cookie cutter decision.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Nice story, I enjoy well earned reconciliation stories. Some things I disliked about the story such as the sex slaves and lack of communication but overall a great story with a much appreciated happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending waant bad. I never read a reconciliation story before or if I did I did not really know it was a thing. I mean you had to end it with a good ending after all that. Not the best but far from the worst and you kept me going till the end. That means a lot

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

Just like I suspected it was a cuck and slut reconciliation bullshit. I didn't even waste my time to read it, just jumped straight into the comments. You really do need to remove BTB from this story there was not one bitch burned in this story. it's nowhere near BTB. Not even close. I just started reading you, now I know not to read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh go fuck yourself you fucking hack, THis was a bullshit RAAC and your pathetic message at the beginning shoes you know that too. This is some belevolent sexist bullshit. Darcy's choices were her own, you're a moron

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A little quick on the reconciliation, but I guess that they were meant to be together. Pretty good story.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"Girls like that are narcissistic sociopaths, high maintenance, and ego-centrist." Yes, this rings true. The ending did not, for me, since this woman is a narcissistic sociopath, high maintenance, and ego-centrist, even if she's on a temporary break after finding religion.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Yet another fantastic story!

As a constructive criticism, I could wish that you had not had and him essentially rape her. That was really not a healing process you just manufactured into one however that said are really great series loved it thank you.

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

Still dreadful after all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literotica is not the “ Hallmark channel”. And life does not give you “ do overs”. I can’t see him getting back together with the ex-wife. Her disrespect of their relationship from the beginning, was too great. AND, the most important fact is, his wealth and status would have attracted a bevy of beautiful women, to his side. And probably 50% or more, would be trying to prove they were “ wifey material”. So the ex wife, would have only been a blip on his radar screen. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain awful. Maybe in fiction or in a Hallmark movie it could happen like this but in real life or realistic fiction I don't see how people with their age and experience would get pregnant in that fashion. Ludicrous at best. Just plain stupid at worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interestingly, Chad with whom she cheated was a nerdy nerd. How does this relate to the dangers of cheerleading, acting, or modeling?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wonder how close some of these stories are to real life. It is easy as hell to read these stories and tell yourself that you would never allow love, lust, sex to create forgiveness. In this case, I could see taking her back as a sex toy, something to use, but never love. But is that what would actually happen in real life.

My wife cheated. She got pregnant by her black boss. When caught she claimed he forced himself on her. There was enough evidence to send him to prison and her to win several court suits. Still, I couldn't forgive her. I didn't believe her. I still loved her. I lusted after her. Before being caught she had improved sexually and she rocked my world. So maybe someone out there can answer this question for me. Once I found out how she had learned all those things that had been rocking my world, why couldn't I accept her back into my bed and into my life?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I understand forgiveness and love. Also Darcy got a shorter with Chad but had many other avenues to not be in that one. Also she seemed to get everything when Melody had a lot of heartache then died. Without real redemption she stepped in and was mom. I just don’t think she deserved that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Darcy: "He was pathetic, but in order to get through it I convinced myself that I was into that BDSM stuff and that he was a great lover and not a little wiener."

====> that makes no sense. Maybe if she had no one else but she was married to the MC. So how could she ever convince herself that Chad was a great lover while being raped and abused and degraded. Literally makes no sense. This wasn't some Stockholm Syndrome scenario. I get that once she was mixed up in the cancer vaccine and people died that he had leverage on her, though she had leverage on Chad that she never used. But the original blackmail was ludicrous, screwing during the summer in high school? And her rigged grade? Except the latter would burn him also. Beaides credible threats of physical violence, or severe legal and/or financial ruin, there is no rational basis to caving to blackmail sex, which is in fact rape. And even then only do it once or twice to stall and buy time and get help. Whe he rapprochement her for MIT, all he had was the photos of her in high school in the summer leading to her senior year. The grade change would no longer be traceable and no one would care once she was in college. Seriously it was just the blackmail photos at that point. Tell the MC. Maybe he dumps you but it isn't worth continued rape and abuse and degradation for years. Her actions from that point on were stunningly bad in terms of decision making. Just unbelievably dumb.

James G 5James G 56 months ago

There are some really bizarre inconsistencies in this story. Why would Darcy go back to school administration and him a crappy coach job with their money? Plenty of ways they could give back otherwise.

By the same token, why only thinking of retirement when they could any time.

And you mentioned in this chapter Darcy thought BJs were demeaning, plus in Chap 2 you said "Darcy had always preferred tender love-making and refused to consider oral and anal" but i chapters 1 that was her preferred method of staving off intercourse. There are several other continuity issues.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The blackmail threat in high school and then when Chad had photos (OMG PHOTOS!!) of him and her in high school, I'd laughable that it was as effective. As a prior commenter noted, once she was into MIT, a grade change in high school woukd be basically impossible to prove and no one would care. And meanwhile with the stupid cancer vaccine threat, she had leverage on Chad also. Whatever. Darcy for someone who coukd get into MIT, comes off as unbelievably stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Phoenix rising from the ashes of Burn the Bitch. You handled both with skill. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

one of us trolls found this last part really thin, like you were just trying to end it without the thoughtfulness of other chapters.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I just found out this Author hasn't published for almost 6 years. I hope he is alive and doing well. Pretty good Author and way better than most here! Still want to rate this at 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks where ever you are Storm King and hope you come back soon so I can follow your progress. PEACE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormKing33@StormKing33
I write for fun and fetishes. Former Athlete in Football, Basketball, Track, Volleyball, 10k Runs and Soccer. Army Vet. Now I am enjoying being a Trainer and Mentor. I have traveled to most of the 50 States and Europe and Asia.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories