All Comments on 'My Path Pt. 03'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The penis has to have regular blood flow.

Google the effects of enforced chastity and see what heppens. A 19 yr old with no erections for over 48 hours?

Fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid story

The cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. He can actually orgasm while in the cage. This is in the WRONG category. It belongs in fetish. She is such a despicable character it's impossible to like anything about this crappy story. No man would put up with her shit for a second. Do you realize that he could suffer some embarrassement, go to the Police and show them the cage and have her arrested for sexual assault? She'd be in jail and he'd be free. Both of the cage and her. NEVER continue this story. Read the comments, look at the score and understand that no one wants to read this disgusting garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Do you know what really cold is? It is −273.15° on the Celsius scale

The same thing as your story, it can also be referred to as "Absolute Zero!"

No woman is worth his trip to the latrine to get caged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How can this be possible?

This writer has the capacity to make each part worst than the previous. This is the lowest of the lowest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Miguel Can Write!

The haters prove it. Miguel knows how to write a cuck story! Pet us such a lucky guy, if only I'd met a Moira..... Oh well, love reading about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous