All Comments on 'My Pee Dream'

by SunnyJohansen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bouncingboobsbouncingboobsalmost 7 years ago
I have a dream

I am imagining watching you two together after your cum bath. Please message me your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5&5 _ 5-Siars And 5-Orgasms!!

Hallo Sunny,,, I loved your pee dream, if I wasn't told it's fiction, there wouldn't be any reason not to believe every word,,, yes.. It's a very sweet and sexy story, and all the while I was reading, you had me licking my lips,,, no not those lips, but don't we all wish!!

Sunny, the only reason this is a work of fiction is the part with the bathtub and it's a dream,,, because I have done all of this and more, when I was age???, sorry literotica would have a tizzy..

AND NOW! _ That dumbass, shit for brains, anonymous is back, I didn't think it possible that one ignorant fucking little chicken shit coward, could really be this stupid!!

But maybe stupid just needs visuals,,, Ok stupid, find yourself two really big strong women, or men, have them hold you down and shit into your mouth and force you to eat it,,, after you throw up, take a good look at the shit vomit, because that will be the bost intelligence that has ever come out of your dumb mouth,,, yes!

Look just MAN UP!! Send a message to the author with your name and email address,,, it would be difficult for Sunny, but I'm sure she would be willing to lower her intelligence enough to talk with you! _ Bye bye stupid, love Kat,,, :-) ..

Thank you love, from one very pissed off dyke friend!

Gay Kat.

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
From Sunny

Thank-you to everyone for reading, and for your favs and comments!

Please remember, it was a dream I had, and lots of things can happen in a dream.

For the Ugly Anonymous Person, who is too afraid of me to criticize with their name:

Think about how dumb it is, and how little sense it makes, to call someone's dream dumb. Dreams are not true...they make no sense. That's the nature of a dream.

I think I can help you with some free therapy: look at my picture, keep your eyes open and say out loud, "it's only a dream...it's only a dream...it's only a dream...."

blondsublesblondsublesalmost 7 years ago
Lovely

I so love erotic dreams. They seem to make the day that follows that much better! Like a beautiful sunrise (or large cup of coffee). ;)

I also find it humorous that people decide to leave hurtful and disrespectful comments. I mean, whoever it is must get some enjoyment out of your works Sunny since they take the time to not read them but leave a comment as well. Either that or they are self flagelists and enjoy inflicting pain upon themselves just for the perverse pleasure of trying their damndest to juvinilely troll you.

Keep writing and sharing, beautiful. Oh, and give Blue a big, juicy kiss from me.

Bree <3

SunnyJohansenSunnyJohansenalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank-you!

Bree, I appreciate that and its all true.

My next submission is almost ready. It's nothing but hot sex with no fetish.

Thank-you so much!

Sunny

blondsublesblondsublesalmost 7 years ago
Oooops

Of course, my comment was supposed to say "...not ONLY read them but leave a comment as well." Lol

Mmmmmm...hot sex! Can't wait!

Kisses

Bree

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

You should definitely write more about this piss kink ugh it’s perfection

FluidswallowerFluidswalloweralmost 4 years ago
Whew!

What a deliciously delightful dream! If you might ever consider having a gentleman share in your delights I would be very "receptive" to all you might have to offer!

Thank you for a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a squirter myself, looking for willing lesbian in my area to share kit with Yummy.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower10 months ago

Delicious! Totally fucking delicious!! Thank you!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous