My Prom Date with the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

I came out of the bathroom and asked her, "So do you want me to take you home now or stay?"

Heather stretched and rolled over onto her back. She asked me what time it was and I looked at the clock on the nightstand and told her it was 2:25 am. "Let's stay!" She replied patting the bed for me to come lay by her, which I did. She then rolled over into me to cuddle.

We both dozed off again for a while, I woke up to feeling like someone was watching at me. When I opened my eyes, she was just lying there staring at me. Kinda creepy but yet it made me feel good.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was now 5:30 am. I had a morning wood, plus I had to piss. I got out a bed to go to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I came back out Heather was lying in the middle of the bed with her knees up and spread open with a silent invitation.

I did not hesitate I crawled onto bed over to her and started sucking her nipples. She let go of her legs and was arching her back to give me better access. I was squeezing her tits while I sucking on her nipples. I got hard and wanted to fuck her again. I repositioned myself and slid my cock into her pussy.

I had to pause for a moment once I slid my cock into her. Because my cock got hard as a rock and my balls got warm, I felt like I was going to cum. After a few moments, I started moving in and out of her pussy that felt so snug and warm.

We fucked at a slow pace for a while, then I got up on my knees and put her feet on my shoulders. I picked up the pace so I was moving faster. I reached down to rub her clit, Heather was breathing hard and moaning. "God yes fuck me Dan!" She told me in the throes of her orgasm. I felt her pussy tightened around my cock which caused me to start slamming into her.

I threw my head back and she screamed as I had an orgasm, my god she feels so fucking good around my cock I don't want it to ever end. I collapsed on top of Heather after I came, she wrapped her arms around my neck to hold me against her. I whispered into her ear, "Thank you for teaching me about sex!"

Heather kissed me on the neck and replied, "You are more than welcome, I truly enjoyed everything we did!" I smiled into her neck before I kissed it.

We decided that it was time to get cleaned up and head home. Heather got into the shower and was able to put on fresh clothes that she had brought to the hotel earlier yesterday. I just washed up and got dressed in last night's tux.

We checked out of the hotel and I drove us home. I pulled into my drive and before we got out of the car Heather looked over at me. She leaned over to me and gave me a wonderful kiss. "I hope this isn't the end of our friendship?" She asked me.

"No, I don't want to lose our special friendship!" I told her. We got out of the car then I asked her, "Do you want me to walk you to your door?"

Heather gave me the sweetest smile, and replied, "No worries I will be okay I'm just going next door." She started heading across the lawn and stop to turn around towards me and asked, "See you later today?"

I smiled the biggest smile at her and nodded my head. "Most Defiantly!" I called back to her. She waved at me before she turned around to head in the house.

I went into my house and all I could think about was what fun Heather and I are going to have being neighbors this summer.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12