All Comments on 'My Promiscuous Wife Pt. 03'

by master3105

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bbc

If you don't scrape up some bbc, I ain't reading no more. You can't be no slut wife without bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why Only 30 Men?

Why not the entire 82nd Airborne? Silly story.Non erotic at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed it!!

Damn, I always wondered what a club may be like. If this is what really happens, I'm sorry that I didn't know about such events in my younger years. If this is not what happens, I still wish that I had looked into it with some of my past girlfriends and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOVED THE STORY

Should have had hubby do CLEAN-UP by eating those messy creampies as his part. YUM YUM YUM

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 6 years ago
As usual, ignore the nonys

Nice tale, well told. Your descriptions are great, nice to imagine each woman laying in an ever increasing pool of cum. In my mind, it would be hot that each would not be allowed to clean up, that a towel would be provided for them to sit on, for the ride home in the car.

Yes, I do like multiple men on single women. Is there another chapter in the back of your head?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GF likes men

My girlfriend likes to have sex with lots of men. I like to beat the crap out of lots of men who have sex with my girlfriend. We are a great team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Last comment

Spoken like a man who has had the experience. Maybe a woman who had the squishy pushy.

MrDeadbirdMrDeadbirdabout 6 years ago
Damn good

Dude... Awesome story... Super well written and I honestly was no expecting that much fuckng... Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I could see take it some pig your just fucking because she’s hot but never your wife. This guy let his wife get destroyed by two black gangbangers out in la. Apparently they loved fucking a married white girl and were rough and aggressive do I was told. They were early twenties on viagra and one that was supposedly very thick and long . He said they treated her like shit do vile things with her but did tell them just say no or stop and that would be it. He thought the rimming was real bad until they were spitting in her mouth and they finished by pissing all over her face in the bed. When he told me this story I was shocked and said I couldn’t watch someone I hated being treated like that let alone someone you like or love. I know there are twisted minds out there but only mentally off people could allow themselves to be abused like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Master

Just curious. What are you master of? Certainly not writing, these stories are worse than awful. Not women, you don't know any real ones, nor do you have any respect for them. Not men, you have no manhood. Guess,as Seinfeld says, you are master of your domain. But I doubt you even master that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Deleted

See that you deleted @26NC's answer to Anonymous buck's diatribe against him. Take sides much? Thin skinned? Either delete them all or delete none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you author

Not only for a fine story, but also for deleting some of those dumb comments by the person posing as others and trying to create chaos in the comment section. Well done.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hey master(bate)

I'm back to look you up periodically. You still suck , you pathetic, thin skinned piece is shit.

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 2 years ago

Liz seems like the perfect wife. I wish I was Jay. I would volunteer to be a gay fluffed or clean up cuck at the next party!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous