My Promiscuous Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to give her my ten strokes and she was moaning underneath me and said, "Oh please, fuck my pussy!"

I started getting into it and leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You like that hard cock don't you?"

"I love it!" she said, "Oh my god, I feel like such a slut!" But it wasn't a complaint.

I finished my ten strokes and moved on to the next line. I still couldn't get a good view of Liz from here and just had to imagine what she was doing. In this line I saw there was an older woman tied to the bed, she was attractive and had to be in her mid to late 40's, just a little older than Liz and I. She had dark red hair, nice long legs, medium size breasts, a trimmed pussy, and she had some a little weight on her too plus she also had a small hint of a potbelly, not big but just a slight rise that was very sexy and appealing.

Also in this line I saw the fluffer was the woman who came out wearing only the garter belt stockings and heels. As the line moved forward I saw that the fluffer was an older woman too, maybe in her late 30's. She was a brunette, with brown eyes and a nice body. She looked great just kneeling there in her garter belt, stockings and heels. When I was near the front of the line I found that she had a great mouth too and she made sure my cock nice and hard for the woman on the bed. When I was up I climbed on the bed and sank my cock in her pussy and did my ten strokes. She had a great pussy too, still very tight, very wet, and silky smooth.

Finally I was at the end of Liz's line and could watch her get fucked by men in front of me. Liz looked stunning laying there tied to the bed. Liz didn't shave her pussy, she had the sides waxed but had a nice full bush that ran up the middle which looked great as she lay there with her legs spread nice and wide waiting for the next cock to fuck her. I was getting more and more turned on as I watched each man ahead of me climb up on the bed and give Liz her ten strokes and move on. I couldn't wait to get to her and this time the line seemed to take forever. I was staring at Liz and wasn't paying attention when I felt a mouth on my cock. I looked down to see the last woman we had seen in the waiting area sucking on my cock. She was petite and attractive with dark hair, almost black and deep blue eyes. She was in her mid 30's and had on a sexy black lace and mesh outfit and black spike heeled pumps. Her mouth felt great on my cock but it was short lived because it was my turn to fuck Liz.

I climbed up on the bed with her and sank my cock in her hard and fast as she cried out. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Having fun?"

"Oh, god," Liz gasped. "I didn't know I could cum so much. I'm so glad we came here."

"Me too." I said. I gave her a deep passionate kiss as I finished up my ten strokes in her pussy and then said, "I'll see you later." I reluctantly moved out of the way for the next man and moved on to the next line. I really wanted to stay and fuck Liz some more and watch the other men fuck her but I had to abide by the rules so we could join.

As I moved back around to the bed with the petite blond James was walking around each line asking if all the men had taken their turn with each pledge. Everyone had so James then speaks up so everyone can hear and says, "Ok, everyone has had a turn with each pledge so now its time to fill them up. Each man will now do 20 strokes or as many strokes as it takes to cum in the pledge, but no more than 20 strokes at a time. We want to make this last and give them a night to remember."

Damn I thought, I wanted to save my cum for Liz but there was no way I could hold out that long, I am just too excited and turned on right now to make it all the way back around the circle. I could hear some of the men groaning and cumming already so I guess I wasn't the only one who was about to lose it.

I stepped back up to the front of the line and the fluffer started to go for my cock. I had to give her a smile and stop her as I said, "I don't think I can hold out if you put that wonderful mouth on my cock again" She just smiled and then feigned disappointment with a sexy looking pout as I saw it was my turn with the blond again.

I climbed up on the bed and saw the blond already had cum dripping out of her pussy and running down her ass. I sank my cock in her again and started my 20 strokes. I have to say she felt great too, her pussy was juicy from the other men's cum but still snug and tight. After ten strokes I was already reaching the point of no return so I just started pounding her pussy hard and fast while she screamed with the onslaught until I filled her pussy with my load.

I got off the bed for the next man in line and moved around to the next bed with the older woman. At least I should be able to hold out this time since I just came in the blond. As I watched the men in front of me fuck the older woman I started to get turned on again and when I was near the front of the line the fluffer took my semi hard cock in her mouth and made sure I was nice and hard when I was up. I got on the bed with the woman and did my 20 strokes in her cum soaked pussy without cumming again. I moved out of the way for the next man and then I was in Liz's line again.

When I got to her line again she was quite a sight. I'm not sure how many men had already cum in Liz's pussy but it must have been a lot of them. Her whole body was soaked in sweat and her pussy was overflowing with cum. Her pubic hair was matted with it and her pussy was gaping open and had a stream of cum running out of it down the crack of her ass forming a wet spot on the bed. In spite of all that I still thought that she never looked sexier and more beautiful than she did at that moment.

Liz was completely wild with lust too and taking everything the men were giving her. She was moaning and screaming with pleasure and I believe she even had a few more orgasms as I watched. Several of the men in front of me came in her pussy and it just ran out of her.

When it was my turn the fluffer gave me a quick lick but I was already hard and ready to go when it was my turn again with Liz. I climbed on the bed in between her outstretched legs and sank my cock in her pussy once again. Even though she was well used and completely full of cum I thought her pussy never felt better.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You look amazing!"

"Oh my god Jay, I don't know how much more I can take. I've never cum so much in my life and I'm about ready to pass out." She said.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it! She said, "It's more than I ever dreamed it could be. I've done gangbangs before but this is so different and so much better."

"Good!" I said, "I love it too, it's such a huge turn on to see all of these guys fucking you and to hear you moaning and screaming in pleasure."

"I love you!" Liz said.

"I love you too!" I said, as I was coming to the last of my 20 strokes and passing the point of no return. I pumped her pussy as hard as I could and came with a shout. I think I went over my 20 strokes but I didn't care, I wanted this load of cum to go inside my wife.

As I stepped away from the bed to take a break I saw there were still a few men in line behind me. James was now going around the room to see if anyone had anything left in them. A few more men kept moving around and getting in line but it was fewer and fewer. All of the men there had fucked every woman and most men had cum at least once in each one. Some, like me, only had enough to cum in two of them even though we had fucked all three.

I got a drink and sat back to take a break as I watched the last few men fuck Liz. As I sat there I saw the fluffer I had turned down before walking towards me. It was the pretty brunette with light pink lace bra and boy short panties, her spike heels clicking on the floor as she approached.

She smiled as she kneeled down in front of me and said, "You're not going to turn me down again, are you?"

"Honey I would love to go again but I don't think I have it in me." I said.

"I bet you that you do." She said. "Tell you what, if you're right and can't cum again you will owe me a good pussy licking sometime later after I become a member."

"If I can cum again, then what?" I asked.

She gave me a naughty smile and said, "Then I get your load down my throat."

I thought what the hell, I can't really lose here so I said, "Deal, go for it."

With a smile she took my cock in her mouth and went to work and I have to say it felt great. I'm not sure what the hell she was doing with her tongue but she had me rock hard in about two minutes and then cumming down her throat about five minutes after that. She continued to suck on me a bit after I came and milked me for every drop.

She then leaned back and smiled again and said, "See, I told you."

"You certainly were right about that, I guess I owe you a good pussy licking." I said.

She laughed and said, "That wasn't the bet!"

"I know, but let's just say I still owe you and you will get my tongue in your pussy sometime."

"Fair enough." She said, then she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait, maybe I'll get that cock of yours in my pussy too."

"You never know." I said.

She then turned and I watched her for a moment as she walked away, heels clicking on the floor and her ass framed nicely in the lace boy shorts and swaying back and forth. I turned my attention back to Liz and watched the last few guys fuck her and thought to myself, I'm going to like this club.

As I sat there I began to think about the events of the night and knew that this was the wildest thing that we had ever done. Liz had been fucked by 30 men and at least half of them had cum in her pussy. I had fucked three women including Liz, cum inside Liz and the blond, as well as shot a third load down the pretty brunette's throat. This definitely was the most exciting night we ever had and I'm sure that Liz thought the same thing. I know I loved it and I know Liz did too. I just never get tired of watching other men fuck her and getting to participate tonight with her and the other women was just icing on the cake.

James was walking around and taking care of the final details as the party came to a close. The husbands of the pledges helped them into the bathroom located nearby to shower and clean up for the trip home.

As I helped Liz out the car after she freshened up she said, "My god, I can barely walk. My legs are still shaking."

I helped her into the car and then I got in and asked, "How are you doing honey?"

"Oh, Jay, I can't believe we did that." Liz said.

"Are you sorry?" I asked, smiling at her. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm not sorry, not one little bit." Liz assured me. "Other than my legs shaking and my pussy being incredibly sore, I've never felt better than I do right now."

"You were wonderful to watch." I said.

"And what about you, did you have fun?" Liz asked.

"Actually, I did." I said with a grin. "The whole party was just so incredible I can't even describe it. It was such a turn on to see you and the other women tied up like that and available for all those men and whatever they wanted. It was like my dirtiest, kinkiest, dream come true."

"So, we're going to join the club then?" Liz asked, snuggling up close to me, her hand going into my lap to caress my cock. "When do you think we'll get to do this again?

"That's what I love about you honey, you just can't get enough can you?" I said with a laugh.

As I drove away I started thinking to myself that this party had to be one of the best fantasy's we've fulfilled since we started this new lifestyle but it sure won't be the last.

12