My Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzy_bob
fuzzy_bob
13 Followers

When he had most of his cock inside her, he paused and then slowly withdrew all the way back. Just as he was about to pull out, he reversed direction and pushed back in. He slowly worked up a rhythm, in and out.

I saw Tina's body relax as she got used to the sensation. He began to build up his speed, a little faster, and then faster still. He moaned, "Oh God your ass is so tight. This is the best ass I have ever had."

Tina looked back over her shoulder and said, "Well then stud, fuck me harder."

With that he began to drive in and out of her harder. The smack of his thrust on her ass was actually lifting her off the ground. Gravity would slam her right back down on his long black cock.

She screamed, "OOOOOHHHHHHH I AM CUMMING SO HARD."

He thrust into her and lifted her off her feet and held her there as all of her weight rested on his cock. He groaned as he was obviously cumming with his cock buried in my wife's ass.

When his orgasm petered out he let her down and she laid down in the bed curled up in a ball. He stepped away and then the video ended.

I sat stunned in my chair, unable to understand the meaning of what I had just seen. I did not move for a long time. But then I became aware my phone was ringing. It was Tina.

I did my best to compose myself and answered, "Hi honey, how is the training going."

"Oh Bob, I am learning so many new things. The training is going great. How did the meeting with your clients go?"

"Oh it was just fine. I think they are going to put more money into the ad campaign. They are getting great results. Are you having any fun?"

"Oh yes, I have met a few people at the sessions and we are just heading out to get a drink and maybe go dancing. Is that okay with you?"

I started to wonder if she would get fucked again tonight. "Oh sure babe, you go have some fun and let your hair down."

"Thanks sweetie. You are the greatest. Well, I best get going if I am going to meet up with my new friends."

"I love you Tina."

"I love you too babe. Goodnight."

I watched the last video again and then fell asleep dreaming about black cocks fucking Tina. I was not sleeping very well and so I heard the new message sound on my phone when the next e-Mail came in. I glanced at the clock and it was after midnight St. Paul time.

I came wide awake and picked up my phone to check. It was another one of the black guys I had contacted. The message said, "That was easy money. I just fucked your ho wife in the club. The video is attached. Send me the thousand bucks. I have an account with a national bank. Here's my deposit information. I'll expect the money soon."

I clicked on the attachment and the video started playing on my phone. There was a shot of Tina sitting at a table in a dance club next to some rather homely women. Tina looked hot. She had on a black miniskirt and a loose blouse over a yellow tank top. I could see her nipples standing out. So she must not have been wearing a bra.

I heard the guy say on the video. "There's my target. She looks dressed to fuck. This is going to be easy." Then the video cut to a different scene.

It took me a few seconds to figure out what I was looking at. I could See Tina standing against a painted brick wall with her left leg up with her knee bent against the wall. Her tank top was pulled up so her tits were hanging out. There was a paper towel dispenser on the wall to her right and beyond that was the wall of a bathroom stall.

There was a lighter skinned black man thrusting a thick penis into her cunt from behind. His penis was not short, but it was not too long either. There appeared to be two or three guys in the background. Someone was obviously holding the camera. I figured out this had to be in a men's room.

The guy fucking her clearly had a condom on. He was thrusting and grinding into her cunt. Tina was saying, "Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me harder!" And the man obliged her.

Even though I could see a condom on this guy, it looked like something was dripping down the inside of Tina's leg. I thought, oh know, she's let someone have her unprotected.

The guy with the camera moved closer and zoomed in at where the black man's cock was thrusting into my wife's body. There was some frothy white cream on Tina's pussy lips as they stretched over the black guys cock. There was also some cream running down her leg. I hoped that it was just her juices. But I feared it was cum from one of these black guys.

The guy fucking her began to stab his cock into her as hard as he could and then he started to shout with each thrust, "HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! THAT'S RIGHT! THAT"S IT! TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE IT!".

Tina yelled, "OH YES! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Then the guy stopped pulled out and said, "There you go slut. I gave it to you." Then he stepped away and I heard someone say, "Next!" Then the video stopped.

This was getting out of hand. I now owed three thousand dollars. My wife was going to make us broke by fucking every black guy in Atlanta. I tried to fall asleep but it was a very fitful night. I got up the re-watch the videos at 5 AM, I started to wonder how I could put a stop to this.

I called Tina's cell an hour later. She picked up on the third ring and I could hear some clanking noises in the background.

She said pleasantly, "Hi honey, what's up?"

"Oh I just thought I should give you a wake up call in case you stayed out too late last night."

"Well I'm up. We are having breakfast."

"We? Who are you with?"

"Just some of my new friends. They seem to have a lot of energy."

"Well don't wear yourself out. Maybe you should stay in tonight."

"Yeah I thought about trying out the hotel pool and spa."

"Well that does sound like a good idea. You can pamper yourself and rest."

"Okay, well you have a good day."

"I will talk with you later. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I felt hopeful that Tina was done with her wildness. I doubted these guys would find her at the pool or spa. I went off to work to meet the clients again focused on my job for now.

I shut my phone off for the meeting. I decided not to turn it on again until after I got home that night.

I was hopeful there would be no more e-Mails. I opened my computer and Went to Outlook. Among the other new e-Mail I had, there were two that had identical sized attachments. They were both from black guys on my list. I was confused that the videos had the same size.

I did not bother reading the e-Mail. I clicked on the first attachment and it began with two black guys standing on the hotel bed naked with long hard black cocks. Tina was on her knees with a hand on each cock and her mouth over the end of the cock on her right. She was stroking both cocks and doing her best to suck the cock deep into her mouth.

I gaped with amazement as Tina pushed her head farther and farther down the cock. As I watched she lips pushed into the man's pubic hair, I realized she had taken the whole cock down her throat. The man's legs appeared to go weak as she stayed there for a long time milking his cock with her throat.

I could not imagine how she had learned to do that. When she pulled back she drooled saliva onto her breast. Then she took the other cock into her mouth and repeated her feat. My Nordic princess was suddenly a professional cock sucker.

The guy on the right rolled a condom on his cock and moved behind Tina. The other guy went to his knees with his cock in Tina's mouth. The first guy pushed his large black cock deeply into Tina's pussy. I was amazed at how easily this cock went into her body.

The guy in front of her began fucking her face while the guy behind fucked her cunt matching his rhythm. As they fucked her, I could hear Tina's muffled moans around the cock in her mouth.

The guy in front said, "That's a nice slut. You were made to take black cock. You're black owned now bitch. Anytime and anyplace a black man wants your slut body you will strip naked and give him whatever he wants. I was hard as a rock when I heard this. The guy pulled his cock from her mouth and asked, "Is that right slut? Are you black owned?"

I could see Tina's head bent down and she nodded slightly.

"I didn't hear you bitch! Do you love big back Cock?"

I heard her say, "Yes."

"Are you a black cock slut?"

"Yes."

"Are you owned by black men?"

She seemed to shudder as the guy behind her kept fucking her cunt and then I heard it, "Yes!"

"If a black man want's your body, what will you do?

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

"What will you do?"

"I WILL STRIP NAKED AND GIVE HIM ANYTHING! OOOOHH YESSSS! OH GOD YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YOU OWN ME! I'M YOUR SLUT!"

The guy behind her pulled out and laid on his back on the bed. "Turn around slut and stick this in your asshole."

Tina turned around and squatted over his long black cock. I was shocked when she spread her legs facing toward the camera. All her golden pussy hair was gone. She had shaved herself for these men. I liked her golden triangle. But seeing her pale bald pussy over the head of that large black cock had me so hot I almost came.

She positioned the man's cock head on her asshole and then sank down on it slowly. She lifted up again and pushed back down over and over.

The second guy rolled a condom on his cock. He said, lay back on his chest bitch. Then I saw him position his cock at her pussy hole. He drove into her and started fucking her.

The guy underneath her kept his cock deep in her asshole and moved it in and out just a few inches at a time. "Man it feels weird to feel you fuck her while I do."

"Yeah but it's good man. Fillin a slut up full."

The guys were building up speed, going faster and faster. Tina had a quick orgasm and then another. "Oh God! I'm so full! I can't stop cumming!"

The guys kept fucking into her. Then the guy in her ass said, "Oh yeah baby! Here it cums!" and he drove into her ass as deep as he could and came pumping his load into the condom deep in her bowels.

As he was starting to slow down, the guy in her pussy started to pump really hard and came with a roar. Tina's entire body was shaking as the two men came in her.

The guy on top pulled out and then the video ended. I clicked on the other e-mail and opened the attachment. I realized why they were the same size. They were the same video. Now Tina was giving away our money two thousand dollars at a time. I was like a zombie as I managed to heat up a microwave dinner. I don't even think I tasted the food. My mind was too preoccupied with my wife and what she would do next. Obviously, she was not the conservative church going happy wife I had thought she was.

I thought about what I should do. I really love my wife. She was so Beautiful, kind, and loving. She took care of the house and worked too. I could not imagine my life without her. But was she the same person I was seeing on these videos? Would she be changed now? Would our lives be different?

It was only 8 o'clock when the phone rang. It was Tina. I had decided I could not say anything about this on the phone unless she did. So I resolved myself to stay calm and picked up the phone.

"Hi honey, how was your day?

"Oh it was a great day. I am learning so much in the training. I can't believe how much there is to learn."

"Well that's wonderful. I'm sure this will make you more valuable at your job. You will probably get a promotion."

"I don't doubt it. How did your meetings go with the client?"

"They put another $3 million into the ad campaign. It was a really good day. Jim did good work. I am starting to gain some confidence in his abilities."

"That's great honey. Maybe next time I go somewhere for training you will come along."

"I think that sounds like a great idea honey. So what are you doing during your down time?"

"Oh, you know, the usual touristy stuff. I did just get done with a nice work out in the fitness center."

I thought I heard a man with a deep voice say something like, "hurry up baby" on the phone. "Uh honey, is there someone in the room with you?"

"Oh no honey that was just the TV. They have all the special channels for free in this hotel, Well I better get some sleep. I need to be fresh for the training tomorrow. Goodnight. I love you."

I think she hung up the phone before I finished my "Love you too."

When I checked my e-mail a few minutes later I was surprised that there was another e-Mail from one of the black guys in Atlanta. My heart sunk when I saw that there was an attachment. I opened up the e-mail and clicked on the file.

In the middle of the frame was my lovely wife lying face down on a padded bench obviously in the hotel exercise room. She was wearing a white tank and pale blue work out shorts. It did not appear that anyone else was in the room. Tina was using her arms as a cushion for her head. She looked very relaxed as her body was positioned at the end of the bench with her knees on the ground.

Then I heard, "Okay we have to be quick before anyone else comes."

My wife said, "I hope no one comes. They could throw me out of the hotel."

I saw a black man walk up behind her with a giant condom covered cock just sticking out over the waist band of his long shorts. He was a big and muscular like a professional body builder.

Tina whined, "Hurry up and put it in. I can't wait."

The black man squatted down behind her and pulled her shorts and panties down to her knees. "Don't nag me bitch or I'll make sure your caught naked in the grand ballroom."

He positioned his coke bottle sized cock at the entrance to her cunt, grabbed both her hips, and then he just slammed his huge cock into her without preamble, just one big thrust.

"OH YES!!" Tina groaned.

He began thrusting with fast long strokes deeply inside my wife, using her hips to pull himself in as deep as possible on every stroke. It looked like he was trying to split her in two.

Tina was grunting with each thrust, "UH! UH! UH! UH!"

She got louder and louder until I figured anyone in the hotel could hear her.

Then she let go with a long hard orgasm as she screamed, "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOWWWWWWUUUU! OH FUCK THAT'S GOOD!"

It was only a few minutes later when the guy yelled, "HERE IT COMES BABY! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

When he finished cumming, he laid on her back for a minute resting. Then he pulled out, took the condom off and poured the contents in big globs all over my wife's ass. Then he dropped the condom on her butt, pulled her panties and shorts up into place, pulled up his own shorts and then the video ended.

I owed another thousand dollars. This was ridiculous. Yet I was hard and ready to cum the second I touched myself. I spent the next few hours re-watching the videos of my wife getting fucked by six different men. I stroked my cock until I couldn't get hard anymore and I kept pulling on my flaccid cock even though it hurt to do so.

I walked to the bedroom and collapsed on top of the covers. I did not wake until the alarm went off the next morning.

I had been emotionally and physically exhausted. But somehow, that morning I felt rested. I had slept hard and could not remember having any dreams like I had the previous two nights. I must have just been too exhausted.

I went to work and focused on the job. Somehow I had accepted or at least blocked out what had happened to my wife in Atlanta. I felt responsible for the situation. This is what I had wanted. So I should be happy that I had accomplished the goal and turned my wife into a black cock slut.

I was even looking forward to the next video. Little did I know what would transpire in the final few days of my wife's trip. I got a call from my wife that night around 11 PM. I had just started watching the late news when the phone rang.

I was feeling pretty good when I picked up the phone, "Hello Honey, how are You?"

I was a little disturbed by the tone in Tina's voice as she stuttered, "Um, Hi. I'm okay." She sounded drunk.

I was a little concerned, "Tina, are you okay?"

"Well, um, B..Bob I, I really don't know how to uh, say this. You know how you um, asked me if I would, you know, sleep with another guy?" Then it just kind of all poured out of her. "Well we were at the uh, club dancing tonight and we um, were uh, having a great time. But uh, well I uh, I had a lot to um, to drink and uh, I was uh, dancing with this um, guy at the club ya know, and uh, he was such a um, great dancer. And uh, drinks just kept showing up."

I sat silently listening to her story.

"Well we uh, we were having such a good time that well, ya know, I asked Him up to my um, room. I really wasn't, you know, planning anything. I thought, like maybe we would just, uh fool around a little. But um, things kinda got out of hand, and we uh, well, darn it Bob! We had sex! I'm soo sorry. I didn't mean it to, uh happen. He wore a um, a condum and all. I made sure of that. Well don't cha' know, the darn thing broke and uh, I got this uh, this guy's stuff all up inside me. Oh Bob, what am I gonna do? I could be pregnant." And she started to sob.

I almost felt sorry for her except I knew her story was BS. So I said, "well baby it's okay. I guess there's nothing to be done. It's not your fault. He took advantage of you by making you drunk. Are you hurt?"

"No I'm fine."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I ,,, I'm sorry hu...honey. But it felt good. I hope that's um, okay."

"It's okay honey. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe we can talk about it more when you get back."

"Oh Bob, I love you so much!"

"I love you to Tina. Take a hot bath and get a good night's sleep. I wish you were coming home tomorrow. But if you do meet someone else. It's okay if you have a good time. I just want you to tell me all about it. Okay?"

"Well I uh, I don't plan on um, having more sex you know. But I guess if I uh, flirt a little, it would be okay?"

"It would be just fine baby. I love you. Sleep well okay?"

"Thank you honey. You are so understanding. Goodnight!"

When I woke up the next morning there was another e-Mail.

I opened up the attachment and there was a shot of my wife laying one her back on the bed. Her legs were spread wide open. There was a naked black man sucking on her left tit. His hand was in her crotch and it looked like he had a finger poking in and out of her pussy hole.

It looked like there was cum all over the guys fingers as he rubbed her pussy. Then I noticed the empty condom laying between her knees on the bedspread. It looked like it had been split open.

Tina was talking. She had the phone to her ear. I listened closely and it was her end of our conversation from last night. When she hung up the phone, the guy gave her a deep kiss and then got up and walked toward the camera. The video ended.

I looked back at the e-Mail. It said, "Sorry bro. I brought a condom and was making the video just like you wanted. But the condom broke. I didn't have another one. Your wife was really into it. So we kept on fucking. When I said I was going to cum she wrapped her legs around me and squeezed. I couldn't pull out. Like I said, I'm sorry. Do I still get the thousand bucks?"

I replied back, "I'll give you $500 for the video you took when the condom broke and you came inside her."

I was surprised when he responded almost immediately. "I will send it to you for a thousand bucks. No less. You got 24 hours to send the money. Here's the account information. I'll send the vid when I have the money."

Tina's trip has now cost me seven grand. I will need to cash out some investments to pay the bill.

It was Friday, the last day of her training. They usually ended these things before noon, so the attendees could check out of their hotels and make it to the airport. But Tina was going to have almost two full days to have fun on her own. I thought about flying down. But I would only be in the way. Besides, I had to get to the bank and send some money out.

fuzzy_bob
fuzzy_bob
13 Followers