My Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzy_bob
fuzzy_bob
13 Followers

I tried calling Tina that night when I got home. But she didn't answer. I knew she must be having a good time. I tried calling her late that night. But again my call went straight to voice mail. I left her a message to call me because I was worried about her.

I did not get any e-mails that night. I was hoping that Tina had just decided to turn off her phone and take it easy.

The next morning I called again and again it went straight to voice mail. I really started to worry that night when I had not heard from her. I decided to call the hotel. When I asked for Tina and gave her room number the clerk said that she had checked out on Friday. Now I was really starting to worry.

I still did not receive any new e-mails all day Saturday. So I called the airline to see if I could get a ticket down to Atlanta to go find Tina. But the flights were full until Monday. So I decided I better sit tight in case she called.

By Sunday morning, I was so worried I thought I should call the Atlanta police and file a missing persons report. I got on my computer and opened my e-mail. There were ten new e-mails. One each from all of the remaining black guys on my list.

I clicked on the one that had a subject that said, "Read me first".

The message was another request for a thousand dollars.

When I clicked on the video file, the shot looked like a club with rotating colored lights, couches, and a bar. In the middle of the shot was a mattress. I could see my naked, pale skinned, blond haired, blue eyed wife laying on her back in the middle with a black cock in her mouth and another stuffed in her pussy.

The one in her pussy was wearing a condom. Standing and sitting around the room were at least the eight other guys, and it looked like several more. Several of the guys walked up and stuck their cocks in her mouth while she was getting fucked.

This video lasted until the guy fucking her came. Then I saw him get up he rolled the condom off his cock and poured the contents into a large bowl next to the mattress.

I watched each of the videos one at a time. Most were the same. I watched hours and hours of Tina getting fucked. Sometimes one at a time. Sometimes in the ass. Sometimes in all of her holes at once.

I was pretty much numb until I saw a guy get under her and push a huge black cock into her cunt. Then another guy with a huge black cock worked it into her pussy from the front. The two shafts stretched her opening more than I thought possible. She was screaming with constant orgasms as these two black giants fucked her ruined pussy together.

When they both had cum, they pulled out and like the others, they emptied there condoms in the bowl. This was a big bowl and I could see it filling up with all of their cum.

On the last video, which had a subject of "Open me last", after the last guy had cum and poured his sperm into the bowl, two of the big black men each grabbed one of Tina's legs and lifted her upside down with her legs spread.

Another guy was holding a large funnel. He inserted the narrow end Inside Tina's vagina and held it there. Another one picked up the bowl, looked at the camera and said, "Hi Bob. Watch this closely."

Then he lifted the bowl up and slowly poured the contents into the funnel. It took several minutes as the contents drained into Tina's body.

When it was all inside her they pulled the funnel out of her and stepped aside. Then the two guys holding her up, laid her down on the mattress with her legs spread and pointed at the camera.

I was amazed at the sight as the sperm began pouring from her cunt. It spread across the mattress between her legs like someone had spilled a whole carton of milk. Then the video ended.

I stared at the screen for several minutes when the front door opened and in walked Tina. I got up and ran to her. I put my arms around her and hugged her. I said "I love you. I missed you so much. I was so worried about you when I didn't hear from you." She just said, "I was just having so much fun honey, that I did not have time to call. Atlanta is such an amazing City. If we ever leave St Paul, I would love to move there."

She never said a word about what really happened. I let it go Thinking it was over and that we would both have memories to last us a life time. But I could not figure out how all of these guys found her and got her to do all those things.

One day Tina asked me to try and fix an issue on her computer. While I was messing around I noticed her Outlook was open. Curious, I opened it up. I was surprised to find several e-Mails Between her and the guys she had fucked.

The other thing I noticed was all my e-Mail folders were in her Outlook as well. That's how this happened. She had my e-mails. She knew the whole plan all along. I was amazed at her resourcefulness.

Then I noticed an e-mail addressed to all the guys. It was dated Yesterday and the subject line said "The Stork". I opened the e-Mail and discovered that it was an announcement to all the guys that she was preggers. She said she had to tell them all before she told me since one of them was undoubtedly the father. It took Tina another week before she told me she was pregnant. She came to me and showed me a plastic stick. It was a pregnancy test and it showed a plus sign. Tina was pregnant. She said that she was sorry, but it could be from the guy when The condom broke in Atlanta. Then she casually said, "Did I tell you the guy was black?"

Sure enough we confirmed that Tina was pregnant. As I was sitting in front of my computer re-watching some of the videos, that cost me seventeen thousand dollars, I decided it was all worth it.

Then I had another thought, Tamara was going to school in Houston, Texas. There's a lot of black guys in Houston. Maybe I should put a bounty on Tamara...

fuzzy_bob
fuzzy_bob
13 Followers