My Rugby Club Bets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was instantly a unanimous acceptance and I smiled; "Now we only have to agree on the wager."

We were all grinning at each other and some were very naughty. Carl was busy fuelling the guys with ideas as I wandered off to the ladies. When I returned Carl asked me discreetly, "How naughty do you want to be?"

"It just depends if I like what they ask for," I whispered.

A few guys left our dark little corner as their partners arrived. It seemed pretty obvious they were trying to keep anyone else from joining us. I finished my drink and stood up to fetch some more. As I stepped through the guys Carl ran a hand up my inner thigh and immediately another joined him. I giggled but didn't object as even more of them joined in. I was being jostled around again as they all tried to give me a grope and I eventually forced my way through.

It took a few minutes to get served and I made my way back. I handed Carl our drinks and paused, looking around the players. It was clear they were going to harass me again. I quickly dropped a hand and undid the button and zipper on my jeans, spreading the material. "Ok shall we try that again," I joked.

There was a ripple of laughter before I noticed the coach had joined us and was staring up at me, quite bemused. "Oh shit," I yelped.

Everyone laughed at my embarrassment and I began to make my way back to my seat. I couldn't believe it, even with the coach present they groped at me. I threw myself into my seat and realised I hadn't yet fastened my jeans. I quickly fastened them and gave the coach a sheepish look. He had a huge smile and I imagined he knew a lot more about the day than he should.

I sat cuddled up to Carl as the team and coach laughed and talked about the match. Eventually he stood and gave my leg a little squeeze as he left. "He knows doesn't he?" I asked Carl quietly.

"Yes," he replied.

I can't say I was overly bothered but Carl must have sensed something. "Nothing happens in those changing rooms without the coach knowing, he won't tell anyone though," Carl explained.

I smiled and took a sip of my drink before leaning over across the table and asking, "What are these suggestions then?"

There were some naughty looks but they all stayed quiet. "Come on, asking isn't getting," I prompted.

"What? If we get promoted or if we win another three games in a row?" asked a short stocky guy.

"Ok, for either," I relented.

There was some mumbling as they chattered amongst themselves. Carl had joined the group beside him and was offering some advice on what to ask for. Carl sat back as the guy beside him leant towards me, "If we win another three in a row, you take the bus trip to the following away game, and stay naked all the way there."

"And back," another guy added.

"Ok, it's a deal and I want that naked lap from all of you," I said without hesitation.

They all looked happy with the bet and began chattering until I interrupted, "But if you lose the away game then you are naked on the way back."

There was silence and I was sure they would decline. "Will you be naked as well?" asked the stocky guy.

"Maybe I'll join you," I laughed.

Almost immediately they all agreed and I prompted for the final wager on if they got promotion. There was a lot more discussion and Carl was chattering away busily. I could tell he was up to no good because he didn't want me to hear what he said. I sat grinning as they formed their proposal but I wasn't expecting anything too dramatic. We had all just met, although Carl was definitely an influence.

Finally they all went quiet and one guy told me the bet, if they gain promotion. "At the end of every season we have a formal dinner and dance. But we also have another, for the players only, and it is not formal at all. We would like you to serve us food and drinks for the evening, naked," he smiled.

"Totally naked?" I asked.

Carl answered, "Rian, how about stockings, suspenders because we all like them and a little apron?"

The guys were all nodding their approval.

"Ok, how many people are at the dinner? And how long does it last?" I pressed.

They began looking at each other before one guy replied, "The full team and reserves, maybe twenty to twenty-five."

"More like thirty-five," another added.

I sat back in my seat, this was a lot but I had been naked in front of thirty people before. I took a few sips of my drink as I imagined the night and what I would be wearing. It was a big bet, regardless of whether I thought they could get promoted, I had to decide if I was prepared to do it.

They all looked quite anxious and after a few minutes I had made my decision. "Ok, I agree, I'll be waitress in that outfit. Now what do I get?" I said playfully.

"What do you want?" asked one guy grinning.

"Everything," I replied naughtily.

They all laughed and one of the chattier guys began to agree for the team. "Yes you name it and we will do it."

There were a few comments from the other guys but they quickly relented and all agreed.

One of the players asked if I would like to join them for training one night and I eagerly accepted, despite knowing Carl knowing had been involved. Carl said he would arrange it with me and the team.

We all said goodbye and I gave them all a little kiss, some not so little. Carl drove me home and I went to bed. I lay there giggling to myself as I recounted the night's events and conversations.

Over the next couple of weeks I went to every home game with Carl and every time the team made me feel very special. Away games, Carl would relay to me in text messages or the occasional call if it was exciting. I was becoming a real fan, not to mention one of their most outspoken critics. It was all meant in fun and they knew it but I think maybe a few club members thought I was overzealous . They won the next game but lost the one after. It was a cup game and the opposition were outstanding. The guys rallied to win the next on a very windy day but only by the tightest margin.

12