All Comments on 'My Secret Fantasy'

by 2juicy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A good short story

A nicely written short story, good brief descriptions and a well done introduction to the characters and the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking wife.

My wife had the hots for her brother in law Mohan and had confided in me her desire to be with him. At a family get-together where the whole family was assembled everyone was having a good time over drinks and music, my wife Harleen took me aside and whispered to me that she was going for a long drive with Mohan and that i should cover them up if Anita(Mohans wife) became inquisitive. I assured her, and after a few minutes gap they both became scarce. I kept on refilling my drinks chatting with people , Anita and others and none was the wiser and no one noticed the absence of my wife and Mohan. They returned an hour later and mingled with the crowd. I was curios and took my wife to a secluded corner and asked her if she did, and she nodded in the affirmative which gave me a huge erection and she felt it. After the party when we went to our room I was really hot and immedeately pushed her to the bed and touched her pussy. I was in for another surprise, as the pussy was freshly shaved as she only trims otherwise and was full of sticky cum as were her panties. I immedeately entered her and had my first sloppy second, and she told me that she had shaved off for Mohan in the evening and that I was not having sloopy seconds but thirds as she had been fucked by Mohan twice in the evening in the car.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Do

Do you really think people find this juvenile crap erotic. Dispensed his hot load, my ass, not hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous