My Secret Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Well let’s say I’d not only be surprised, but very disappointed if at least some of them don’t Alan.’ she replied quite straightforwardly. ‘It’s a party, not a business exposition. And you must remember that everything I do, and especially the clothes I sell, is basically to enhance the sex-lives of my clients - so if they didn’t find tonight sexy I might as well pack up and stick to just giving people facials!’ she added.

Of course I couldn’t deny what she’d said - after all Vida and I used the things we had bought at her shop to add a variety of spices to our already more than healthy sex-life, so why shouldn’t everyone else have exactly the same motivation. And if the show was as spectacular as all Joanna’s efforts seemed to be ensuring it would be - well of course at least a few of the guests could well be overcome by everything that was going on around them.

‘Sorry - that was very stupid of me.’ I responded contritely. ‘But it does seem that this Franko chap must be an extremely tolerantly broad-minded person.’

‘He is a very old and very dear friend of mine Alan - and my being here is in no small part due to him. He was a client of mine in Brussels - well perhaps a little more than just a client.’ she added. ‘Over time I found myself confiding some of my ideas to him, and I have to admit that his enthusiasm, and support, gave me the confidence to make the move that I did. And if it hadn’t been for his political connections around here I doubt very much whether I would have ever been able to get the necessary approvals to do what I have with the shop and salon.’

‘I’m quite sure that having your ongoing friendship - plus the fact that you are now so much more conveniently close to him - has more than repaid him for whatever help he was able to give you Joanna.’ I replied.

She just gave me an enigmatic smile in reply, then took Vida’s hand and said. ‘We can leave Alan to wander around on his own for a few minutes, come with me Vida, let me show you what I am having set-up for the girls to use.’ And with that the pair of them simply left me standing there.

I wandered around for ten or fifteen minutes, familiarising myself with the layout of the place and once again admiring how quickly the swarm of more than usually energetic workers were getting everything ready. Then Vida reappeared and having given me an oddly hesitant smile, quickly beckoned for me to follow her.

She took me down a short corridor then into a room that had obviously been set up to provide at least the most basic of the facilities that Joanna had at her disposal in her beauty salon in town. In one way I was disappointed to see that in the short time they had been off without me, Joanna had exchanged the elegant attractiveness of the white and blue outfit for something more like the much more practical white nylon uniforms we had worn on our previous visit. But I soon realised that even in something as potentially uninteresting as those things were, her willowy curvaceousness made a second, much closer look well worth while.

The white nylon hipster shorts were much briefer than the ones Vida and I had been given to wear, undoubtedly Joanna’s had been tailored to fit her, and they did so quite spectacularly. Not only did they give her the opportunity to show just how long and slenderly shapely both her legs and thighs really were, but as unlike the skirt, they had a seam down the back, they also very nicely displayed what were very definitely a mouth-watering tightly curvy pair of arse-cheeks.

The jacket that went with them was also short, just failing to reach the top of the shorts, so each small movement that Joanna made gave me the opportunity to see a wide strip of the flesh beneath it, and to see just how smoothly flat a stomach she had.

‘It’s time for another shave Alan.’ she said. ‘I’m sure you want to look your very best tonight. And of course the things I have put aside for you to wear will also feel so much more exciting for you if you have a nicely smooth skin.’ she added with an all too knowing grin.

The idea that with everything else she undoubtedly had to do that day, Joanna might also have the time to shave me, had simply never occurred to me. But of course once the suggestion had been made I was certainly not going to prevaricate in any way - and as she and Vida began assembling the things Joanna would need, I began stripping down to my underwear.

The equipment that had been brought from the salon included one of the adjustable benches and as I stepped forward beside it, Joanna said. ‘We’ll need to have the briefs off too please Alan.’

Even though I had been admiring the way her white nylon outfit showed off the shape of Joanna’s legs and body, at that moment my cock was still in its unaroused, flaccid state - but after only a brief downward glance Joanna looked up at Vida and said. ‘Just as I remembered, he is put together rather handsomely, isn’t he!’

Vida grinned back at her. ‘You can say that again!’ Then in a softer, much more conspiratorial voice, she added. ‘But remember what I agreed to - just this once.’

Of course I had no idea what that all meant, so ignored it and simply hoisted myself up on to the bench.

‘Over on to your tummy, please.’ Joanna said.

Then the deliciously sensuous soaping and shaving began; two pairs of hands roamed up and down over my back, my buttocks, my legs - one soaping, the other carefully guiding the keenly hissing blade over every inch of my sensitively tingling skin. I still remembered how strongly I had reacted to the first shave Joanna had given me, how quickly my entire body had responded - and my reactions that second time were no less powerful, in fact, as there seemed to be some indefinable difference in the way that Joanna was handling me, the effect was, if possible, even stronger.

Whereas the other time she had treated me with caring, but still distinctly professional skill, this time even the feel of the hand that was not wielding the razor felt different; not merely tightening the skin and flesh so the blade would move over the surface more efficiently, but doing so in a much more intimately stirring manner. There seemed to be a much more deliberately ‘seeking’ feeling about the way her fingers moved from here to there, as though they were probing for some hidden spots that might stir me when stroked or pressed. And when my body did in fact twitch or tense beneath their explorations, I then felt them return again and again to actually stimulate those places.

So with Joanna’s hands doing that while Vida’s continued soaping and wiping me with the warmly slippery cleansing towels, it’s not really surprising that long before they had finished I had felt the stiffening hardening length of my cock steadily growing beneath me.

And by the time Vida had completed the soothing wipe-down and Joanna asked me to roll over on to my back, the effect of what they had been doing was clear for both of them of to see. ‘Ah yes, that’s even better!’ Joanna said huskily - then, in a tone that implied she was in fact speaking only to herself, added. ‘I’ll just have to hold myself in check, don’t want to make any too hasty moves - we can’t risk having him appearing with even the slightest nick on his skin, well certainly not tonight.’

Then in a louder, more confident voice she spoke to me. ‘I’d like you to move as close to the edge of the bench as is comfortable for you Alan - I want to drop one side of it down, so it’s easier for me get at this most important of you.’

And as I eased myself edgewise, I felt one side of the bottom section of the bench drop away, leaving my hips and legs on only the remaining one half of the bench’s original width. Of course at that moment I presumed the change in the configuration had been purely for what Joanna had said it was for - to make her access to me easier - I certainly had not the slightest idea of what other intentions she had in mind!

Whilst lying face down I had been unable to see much of what was going on around me, just the occasional glimpse of part of Joanna’s thighs as she moved from one side of the bench to the other, but once on my back, I had a much better view. And that was particularly true when she bent over to begin shaving me, and especially when she worked on one or other of the particularly tricky parts. I quickly found that as she did that, and the short nylon jacket fell forward, it gave me a clear and unobstructed view straight down beneath it.

Her bra, of which until then I had seen only the lacy fringe, certainly matched the cornflower blue silk shirt she had on - well at least in its colour it did. But, quite unlike the opaquely dense fibre of the shirt, I saw that rather than just being edged in the fancy lace-work, the entire bra was actually nothing but a wispily fragile network of cornflower blue lace, through which I could clearly see most of a pair of firmly rounded, and delightfully pink-tipped breasts.

What with that view; plus the way Vida’s hands soapily wandered here and there, and Joanna’s even more stimulating fingers and razor followed, I felt myself, and especially my cock, reacting in the only way possible - felt its familiarly deeply throbbing response.

It was only then that I fully realised that she hadn’t done what she had the first time she had shaved me. That other time she had taken care to shave around my cock and balls before moving on to the rest of my body. But this time she still had that final bit still to do, and as by then I had become so excited by what had already been done to me I suddenly had a very real concern as to how I would react to the feel of her handling that part of me. Just the thought of those long, slender fingers touching either my cock or balls made me wonder if I would be able to control myself. And when I glanced down along the length of my body I saw what I guessed I had known I would; my cock was by then obviously more than fully engorged, rigidly swollen and proudly rearing, vertically.

So what happened to me in the next few minutes was nothing short of being the next best thing to what I could only describe as sublimely tortured delirium. Although Joanna’s touch was sensitively gentle, by then I was in such a state of aroused excitement that I thought each would result in the onset of an unwanted and embarrassing surge of bottled-up semen - and the feel of the cool, sharp edge of the razor that followed those softly caressing touches, only seemed to magnify the sensations that were zipping up through every other single part of me.

Perhaps it was the very contrast between the softness of her fingers and the inflexible keenness of the blade that made it so unbearably thrilling - but whatever the actual cause, by the time she had satisfied herself that not a single strand of hair remained, although I had somehow managed to restrain myself from erupting prematurely, I could see that a good deal of pre-cum had already seeped up out from my cock, and was by then oozing stickily down the shaft.

‘Yes, that’s even better - in fact I have to admit that it’s awesomely impressive!’ I heard Joanna murmur to herself. Then, apparently completely ignoring what she had done to me, she stepped away and moved out of my line of vision.

Unsure of what was then expected of me, I waited a moment or so before deciding whether or not to simply slip down off the bench, but then for some reason turned my head - and only then realised what she was doing - she was stripping!

I watched with a mix of excited amazement and sheer dumbfounded bewilderment as she pushed the shorts down over her hips, revealing the scantily matching cornflower blue panties beneath them, then the jacket fell to the floor and I stared wide-eyed at the sight of her delicately white, but undoubtedly extremely sexy loveliness.

But even as I was staring open-mouthed at the long, curving planes of her body; the seemingly unending length of her legs, the smooth flatness of her stomach, the sweetly upcurving shape of her breasts, she unclipped her bra and pushed her panties down over her legs and moved to stand beside me - then, having operated some control that made the bench drop slowly lower, she stepped astride me. ‘Just think of this as a small bonus for being such a lovely man.’ she said throatily.

‘Vida!’ I said, twisting my head around in an attempt to see where she had got to.

But she was there, standing just a little behind me; her eyes staring hard at where my semen smeared cock reared jerkily, and with a tightly furrowing look of what I knew to be excited anticipation on her face.

The sound of my voice made her look up and catch my pleading eyes - but she just smiled, then nodded, and silently mouthed the word - ‘Please!’

‘It’s quite all right Alan - Vida and I have already spoken - she is more than happy for me to do this, in fact she wants me to. She says she’ll explain it all to you later.’ Joanna said reassuringly as she eased herself forward until she had positioned herself immediately above my still jerkily rearing cock.

‘Yes my darling -‘ I heard Vida’s voice saying. ‘- what Joanna says is true. I will explain everything, at least as best as I can to you, later, I promise. But for now, please just let Joanna do what she’s been desperately wanting to do ever since the last time we were here.’ Then, with a deeply yearning tone in her voice, she added. ‘But yes, she’s right, I do want to watch you!’

To say I was confused, bewildered and utterly mystified would still be a complete under-statement of how I actually felt right then. I not only had a beautiful and undoubtedly highly desirable woman wanting to fuck me, but also the woman I was sharing the most intimate aspects of my life with, actually encouraging me to do so! And not only that - saying that she wanted to watch the two of us doing it!

However, the one thing there was absolutely no question about was what my cock actually wanted right then - a fully-engorged and highly inflamed cock is a very single-minded beast! It just wanted to unload the already bubbling mass of semen that was, after everything that had been done to it, making both it and my balls almost painfully achingly full. And it cared for neither the ethics nor morality - nor even which of the various entrances, apertures, or other parts of either woman were to be used in ensuring that outcome.

Joanna reached down and even as I felt the first electrifying touch of her fingers closing around the shaft I heard her say to Vida. ‘Remember what I said about how beneficial for your skin the combination of the protein in the semen and the minerals and enzymes in the seminal fluid are - and that in this position you can use the ‘cup and grip’ technique I explained to you to ensure you get the maximum amount from him. And of course with a multi-orgasmic woman like yourself, and a partner with as much self-control as you say Alan has, the whole experience can at the same time be excitingly satisfying.’

I heard what she was saying but none of it really registered, both my eyes and the rest of me was too busy concentrating on the sight of Joanna’s body hovering just above me.

Although she was undoubtedly an exceptionally sexily attractive woman, there were very great differences between her and Vida. Joanna’s body was the more slender; her breasts, although certainly not actually small, were somehow neater, tighter - and the colour of their nipples, unlike the rose-red of Vida’s, was a pale, almost pre- pubescent pink. Then it was only by being able to see them without her having any clothing on that made me realise just how boyishly slim her hips were. But apart from those differences what my eyes were really firmly fixed on was what I could see nestling at the apex of her thighs, her pubis and pussy. As though reflecting, and perhaps accentuating the youthfulness implied by the colour of her nipples, they were both totally hairless!

But I had only a few brief moments to enjoy that provocatively arousing sight, because whilst tightening the grip she had of my cock, Joanna used her other hand to reach down beneath herself, and then as she splayed the already poutingly swollen lips of her pussy further apart, she slowly lowered herself down on to me.

As I felt the tip of my cock slip up into her I groaned - then heard Joanna’s voice blending with mine as she drove the stickily bloated head deeper. ‘I realise that after all that we have already done to you it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to hold yourself back for too long Alan - so I hope you won’t mind too much if I help myself along.’ she said as she steadily pushed herself further down the shaft.

‘Be my guest!’ I grunted incoherently as the excruciatingly wonderful thrills being caused by her tightly clinging pussy shot straight up my spine. And even through the hazy blur of totally unanticipated pleasure I was experiencing, as she continued her downward push I saw her fingers beginning to stroke and rub herself.

‘Oh yes, this is a truly fantastic cock!’ I heard her mutter once she had filled herself with the entire mass of it - then she held her body quite still and I saw her fingers begin to flutter just a little more quickly - and within a very short space of time it actually felt as though the grip that her pussy was already holding me in was actually tightening.

Although right then what I wanted more than anything was to either begin thrusting up and down, or to have Joanna do that for me, I did my best to curb those feelings - and when I noticed that her nipples had swollen and turned a darker shade of pink, I reached up and lightly brushed them, then took the little peaks between my fingers and began to gently roll and squeeze them.

That seemed to be all the encouragement Joanna needed to finally start doing what I had been waiting for, to begin pushing herself up and down.

At first her movements were slow and deliberate, and the sensations that rhythm generated for me were absolutely incredible. It wasn’t just the fact that her pussy felt so tight - and the image of its almost virginal hairlessness certainly added to that - but that the stimulation that her fingers were giving her was starting to make even its deepest folds flex and feel that they too were eagerly gripping my cock.

I looked down at where our two bodies joined; saw the slickly coated and rigidly swollen shaft disappearing up between Joanna’s suckingly clinging pussy-lips - and suddenly remembered that this was apparently exactly what Vida had said she had wanted to see. For a moment or two I puzzled as to why that should be so - then a cascade of even more electrifying thrills shot through me, and I knew the answer to that question would have to wait.

And even when it eventually became obvious that we were both steadily edging closer to the brink of one or other’s imminent release, she continued to ride me that way; slowly and apparently unhurriedly.

By then my cock felt bigger and harder than even it had before; the build-up of semen in my balls was making them ache with the intensity of the pressure, and the thrills coursing through me sent me into a delirium of pleasure. I wanted desperately to come, but wanted even more for the mind-blowing sensations to just go on, and on, and on.

Apart from a regular background of moans and grunts of mindless pleasure and the occasional exclamation as a particularly exquisite sensation coursed through one or other of us, neither had really spoken, we were each too preoccupied with what was happening to our bodies to talk. But of course eventually the pressure build-up inside me grew to an almost unbearable level and my by then long-suffering body began to demand its release. ‘Faster now Joanna! Please, just a little faster!’ I groaned almost plaintively.

To my relief she did begin to steadily increase the tempo of her movements - and it wasn’t long before I heard myself gasping as they actually became more urgent; the controlled, rise and fall giving way to harder, sharper actions, and I suddenly realised that she was finally being driven by her own, quickly growing urgency.

1...345678