My Secret Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘Oh no, not just yet.’ she answered, letting my cock slip from her mouth momentarily.

And so it went on, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, sometimes lightly, sometimes much more strongly, taking me close to orgasm again and again, yet each time delaying it by either slowing or changing what she was doing.

But of course eventually the pressure and tension inside me became almost unbearable and thankfully she finally realised that she couldn’t keep me at fever pitch forever. Letting go of my balls and cock she reached out for my hands, and having lifted them behind her head, slipped hers around me and gripped my buttocks. Then, opening her mouth wider and altering the angle of her head, she urged me to thrust forward.

After everything else she had done for me, she was offering me her mouth to fuck!

It was an offer I had neither the wish nor the will-power to refuse, but I took a moment to look down, storing the memory of the scene. The sight of my massively engorged cock stretching those succulent lips wide apart, and above that, her eagerly sparkling eyes looking up into mine. Then, whether triggered by the sight itself, or by the pressure Vida had already built inside me, I felt my hips jerking me forward, thrusting the throbbing length between those lips.

What I was feeling right then was so incredible that I would have given anything, anything at all to be able to stop or even delay the inevitable end to it. But she had taken me to the brink so many times that I knew this time I wouldn’t be able to control what was happening to me, knew the delirium would be all too short. Knowing that and wanting to be able to recall everything later, I quickly tried to identify all the various sources of what I was feeling.

The sensations shooting up through my body from my cock were the most obvious, the electric thrills I felt as her tightened lips grazed the head, then the equally powerful ones that came as it plunged deep into the velvet warmth of her engulfing mouth.

Then there was the feel of her hands gripping my buttocks, their finger-nails digging into my flesh as she urged me forward. And also an intermittent bruising jolt each time I thrust particularly deep, when my aching balls banged against her chin.

But again, almost as powerful as all those, was what I could see. Her head, held between my hands, her still sparkling eyes, now staring up at me expectantly. And most powerful of all, what was generating the very deepest of responses, was the sight of her lips, those glossily cherry-red lips, stretched wide apart by the sheer size of my thrusting cock.

And even if it hadn’t been my own, if I’d only been seeing it on film, I would have known by the look of it just how excited the man had got. The shaft, slick and shiny from the girl’s saliva, was so swollen it had turned blood red, looked almost raw, the blue-black veins along it so distended they made it appear almost grotesque. And when the head was pulled back a fraction too far I could see it had taken on an equally fiercesome appearance, it had turned a dark, glossy purple and was so massively bloated it looked as though it might burst at any second.

Then as I watched my cock pistoning back and forth between her lips I felt the rushing surge rising yet again. Felt my balls tightening, rising up as they finally prepared to unload their seething, churning contents. Felt muscles flexing, tensing, readying themselves for the signal that would unleash all their collective energy. Felt my heart pounding wildly, being strained to its limit as it pumped even more blood to my already super-engorged cock.

And the combination of sensations was so unbelievably strong, the waves of excitement that coursed through me so intense, I heard myself crying out. ‘Oh Vida, you angel! You angel!’

Then I erupted. The power behind the first blast was so great there was just no way I could control myself, my entire body heaved, the strength behind my forward thrust jamming most of my spouting cock into her mouth and throat. Although she somehow managed to take the entire length of it the first load hit the back of her gullet with such force that she just couldn’t prevent the gag reflex. And as she coughed and pulled her head back so she could catch her breath the second and third gouts exploded, just as forcefully, the mass of hot, sticky semen spewing across her face. But completely ignoring that, having quickly cleared her throat she urged me forward again, pushing her mouth greedily down over the head and sucking hard as she again took the full length of my still jetting cock.

The on again, off again way she had worked me up must have created a simply enormous reservoir of churning semen inside me, because although the first three loads had been massive, I could feel that there was still a lot more of it to come. And come it did, in a series of excruciatingly powerful blasts, her mouth sucking and swallowing as my pumping cock spewed it down her throat.

It was only some time later, after we had both cleaned ourselves up and were sitting down to eat, that Vida told me that her lack of panties had been purely an accident. She had taken off those she had been wearing during the day, fully intending to get herself a fresh pair, then had remembered that she hadn’t taken the steaks out of the refrigerator, and on the way to the bedroom, had just briefly stopped in the kitchen to do so.

She had been both surprised and excited to find how quickly and how strongly I had reacted to finding her in that situation and was of course keen to understand what had motivated it. I explained that I had already started responding to seeing her in that particular skirt and stockings, but that finding she was panty-less had certainly been a powerfully additional turn-on. ‘I think it’s the idea that you have made yourself sexually accessible and available.’ I added. ‘If you know what I mean?’

‘I think so, yes.’ she replied. ‘That’s one of the reasons I enjoy seeing you when you are dressed-up, especially when you are wearing something that has nothing underneath it. I can’t tell you how exciting it is to see you, and I really mean see your cock, and of course its especially so if I can see it when it’s starting to grow long and stiff. Though I admit -’ she added after a momentary pause ‘that even though I get a very real thrill from just watching it getting big and hard, I still can’t help thinking and getting even more excited from the anticipation that sometime soon I’ll be feeling it pushing itself deep up inside me.’

So, sometimes by talking through what we had each experienced, and sometimes by trial and error, we gradually increased and deepened our level of understanding of each other’s key trigger-points - and then of course fully exploited them!

* * * * * *

It was a week or two later that Vida took the phone call that was to add a totally new phase to the adventure that our life together had become.

I was working on the draft of a report that was urgently needed, so it was only natural that Vida should pick up the phone when it rang - and as both of us quite frequently received calls at home I would have normally thought nothing of it. But as most of the calls we received were to merely alert one or other of us to a change in date or time of some particular function or meeting, and so were relatively short, this one, although I couldn’t hear Vida’s actual words, did seem to be going on for a rather long time. And in addition to that, although Vida had at first been the all but the silent recipient, as the time stretched on, it sounded as though she seemed to be asking more and more questions.

When I finished about half an hour or so later and went through to the lounge-room I found her sitting there, she had poured a couple of drinks, and was obviously still in deep thought about something, she looked up, and said. ‘Join me for a drink please, darling, I’d like to talk to you about something.’

‘Is it about the phone call you took?’ I asked.

‘Yes, could you hear what I was talking about?’

‘No, not from in there.’ I said, indicating the corridor to the bedrooms, then picking up the drink as I asked. ‘Who was it from?’

‘Joanna.’

‘You mean -‘

‘Yes, that Joanna.’ she replied. ‘She’s organising something, and that’s what I need to talk to you about.’

Anything that had to do with the beautiful Joanna was certainly of interest to me, so I sat back, took a draft from the glass, and said. ‘I’m all ears darling.’

‘OK, well it seems that once a year she puts on a show of her new range of lingerie - rather like a sort of fashion parade, you know; cat-walk, models, that sort of thing.’

‘And she’d like us to go?’ I asked, doing my very best to curb the excitement I felt at the mere prospect of such a show.

‘Yes, but not just go - be a part of it!’

‘Us?’ I exclaimed with a note of panic in my voice.

‘Yes, but hold on a minute, I know exactly what you’re going to say - it was the first thing I said too. Of course we can’t be a part of such a thing - well particularly you! But hear me out.’ she added when she saw I was going to protest even more vociferously.

‘For one thing, attendance is by invitation only, and of course there’s absolutely no press or any other kind of media coverage - it’s a purely private function, put on for only a very select group of her most private and trusted clients. Apparently it’s really her way of putting on a kind of ‘thank-you’ party for their continuing to frequent her business. Secondly, most of models are professionals - she just likes to include three or four couples who are not, just to provide an extra touch of reality to what the people are seeing. As she says; the models are always too physically perfect - and virtually all the guys she gets are gay, and it’s always hard to get them to stop, as she says - ‘mincing their way up and down the runway’.

She said she was most impressed by you, by the way you look, by the way you hold yourself - she says she’s sure you’d be a natural. What I think she really meant -‘ Vida added with a mischievous grin. ‘- was that she was a bit taken by the way you looked when wearing those pantyhose, I mean by the size of your manhood!’

‘But even so -‘ I began, but once again Vida cut me short.

‘I know, I know exactly what you’re going to say - you couldn’t possibly allow yourself to be seen in the sorts of outfits she sells. She also covers the need for anonymity. We all wear masks, everybody - I mean not only all the models, even the people attending do too, it’s bit like a masked ball. She says everybody always has a lot of fun Alan - as I said, it’s a really no more than a glorified excuse for a party! But of course she usually gets a fair bit of extra business from it so if we do the modelling bit, she’ll pay all of our expenses.’

‘There’s no need for her to do that.’ I replied.

‘I know, but if she wants to. Well - so what do you think?’

‘I’m not really sure.’ I said, honestly. The idea of seeing a whole range of attractive new things, was more than appealing, as was seeing the long-legged Joanna again. Going to some sort of masked, fancy-dress party also had a certain excitement about it. But at the back of my mind was still the risk - the risk that someone might somehow recognise me, that my secret life just might get to be known by people other than Vida - and Joanna of course.

‘Will you at least think about it?’

‘Of course I will.’ I replied. ‘When is it?’

‘Not for another month or so, it’s on a week-end we both currently have free, I checked.’ Vida answered.

‘What’s the plan?’

‘We’d do what we did last time; fly down on the Friday night, the show and party is on the Saturday evening, we’d just have to be prepared to go round to the venue sometime Saturday morning, just to get a briefing on the actual details of our part in the parade. And Sunday is ours, we’d fly back sometime that evening. Just one week-end darling - and I think it might be a lot of fun. Apart from giving us an opportunity of seeing lots of lovely new things we might like to get for ourselves. Oh, and there are two other things; one of Joanna’s friends has a small villa that he lets her use for the show, and -‘ she added - ‘we get to keep whatever we model.’

Of course the costs involved were really no problem to us, but the idea of a free week-end on the coast, plus the chance to attend a party in a villa, plus the chance to see so many different garments, plus the ‘souvenirs’ of our adventure - well they all added up - and that was even without the thought of another meeting with Joanna herself!

‘Just let me sleep on it, OK?’

‘Of course, but does at least some part of the idea appeal?’

‘Of course it does - and you would really like to go?’

‘Oh definitely yes, as I said, I think it might be a lot of fun.’ Vida replied excitedly.

‘OK, just give me until the morning.’ I said, draining the last of the drink and getting up to refill both of our glasses.

* * * * * *

Of course I said ‘Yes’ in the morning, the various temptations Joanna had offered were, as I felt sure she very well knew, just too strong for me in particular to resist. And once the decision had been made both Vida and I admitted to each other that we were getting progressively more excited by the prospect of not only attending Joanna’s show, but even at the idea that we would in at least some small way, be taking an active part in it.

As it had been on our previous trip both the flight and the hire-car connection went smoothly and although it was late the small boutique hotel we had stayed in that other time was able to provide us with an excellent supper, but by the time Vida and I returned to our room we were both far too tired to do more than use the bed to go to sleep in.

However, as Joanna had left a message for us at the desk that said she would come by to collect us about mid-day on the Saturday, and as we knew from our previous experience that the hotel kept their breakfast service operating until later than most other establishments, we felt there was no pressure on us to get ourselves up any too early. So even once awake, and although nothing was verbally spoken, each of us knew very well from the look in the other’s eyes exactly how we would prefer to spend the hour or two we had available to us.

I made us some coffee then while I left Vida to enjoy hers before getting up, because I knew just how important it was that on this day in particular she shouldn’t end up with any hint of beard-rash, I went through to bathroom to shave myself. After which, and even though I knew she had been anticipating what was to follow, she made a play at resisting me and I had to almost literally drag her out of bed to join me in the shower, and although there was a good deal of mock-protesting screaming, wetly wriggling giggling, and when neither of those, a good deal of intimately familiar fondling, we did finally somehow also manage to actually wash each other.

Then, with her hair still damply tousled we scurried back to the bed and not only made up for what we had been unable to manage the night before, but then, not too long afterwards, even found both the desire and the energy to repeat the performance.

Some time later, having eaten and then tidied at least some of the disarray we had made in our room, we returned downstairs and settled ourselves down with the papers to await Joanna’s arrival.

For a woman who was that evening putting on what would perhaps be the most important business function of her year, when she did arrive she not only appeared to be remarkably cool, calm and collected - but also quite stunningly beautiful. The immaculately ivory-white suit she was wearing had a boxy waist-length jacket and a mid-thigh length skirt, which of course left an eye-popping length of her legs in view. And the cornflower blue silk shirt underneath the jacket not only seemed to have been dyed to perfectly match the colour of her eyes but to have also been designed to display just a teasingly tempting amount of the matching lacy bra beneath it, plus a similar amount of the creamy fullness that it supported.

I felt Vida’s eyes watching me as I stood to greet Joanna. ‘Good morning! I trust you both slept well.’ she said cheerfully.

‘Extremely well thank you Joanna - that outfit looks stunning on you.’ I replied.

My compliment prompted a brilliantly warm smile, then as Joanna turned to hug and kiss Vida I felt myself actually wondering what I might have to do to receive a similar welcome. But the moment passed and the three of us headed out and into the waiting car.

I was glad to find that the villa Joanna had obtained for the show was not one of the more flashily ostentatious ones overlooking the bay, and that not only was it a little out of town, but was also further protected from prying eyes by being surrounded by both a high, stone wall and behind that a row of the ubiquitous cypress trees.

We went straight through to the back of the house, where, running along the full width of it and overlooking a terrace that led down to the garden, was what I presumed was normally the residents’ main relaxation centre, which right then was in the last stages of having a cat-walk constructed along its length. At one end was a pair of floor to ceiling doors, outside of which I could see that a decent sized marquee had already been erected.

Even to an untrained eye it was obvious that the work was progressing remarkably rapidly; whole sections of pre-fitted timber being carried in from somewhere outside and then quickly fastened on to what had already been constructed. ‘I am surprised, it all looks remarkably efficient Joanna.’ I said.

She smiled. ‘You shouldn’t believe everything you hear about the southern European workman’s inefficiency Alan - but this is the third year Franko has let me use his place, and when I did the first one I had everything designed so it could be re-used. He lets me store it in one of his garages during the rest of the year.’ she added.

‘And the marquee - what’s it for?’

‘That’s where you and all the other models will have your changing facilities.’ Joanna explained. ‘Once the cat-walk itself is finished they will erect a stage in front of the door-way, then add a proscenium arch with curtains all around it. So when the show gets under way you will be able to gather in small groups in the wings before actually coming out to show yourselves off.’ she added.

‘Will we all be changing together?’ I asked, momentarily imagining a melee of semi-naked men and women’s bodies jostling for space while struggling with unfamiliar garments.

Joanna laughed. ‘The professionals will Alan, but not the others like yourself. The marquee has a central divider; boys in one, girls in the other - and each half has both lockers and a good-sized make-up facility in it. And as well as all that, at this end of both halves there are four, admittedly quite small, but separately divided cubicles, one for each of you to change in.’

‘So there are three more couples like us?’ Vida interjected.

‘Yes Vida, there are eight of you sacrificial lambs!’ she said with a grin, then perhaps seeing the momentary anxious frown her facetious remark had brought to my face, added in a more comforting tone. ‘Don’t worry so Alan - you’ll be perfect, I know you will.’

Recognising that the three of us standing there was actually starting to hinder the workmen Joanna took us off to see what else was going on around the villa; where the vitally important bars were being set up, where the food would be served, where the non-participating guests would be able to either change or refresh themselves, and upstairs, which rooms would be available for more private ‘get-togethers’, as Joanna described them.

‘You mean you expect some people to have sex while they are here?’ I asked in a tone that made it obvious I was immediately appalled by the idea.

123456...8