My Secret Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then even as I felt the quickly mounting excitement of my own rapidly approaching climax, I also felt the strength of her cunt’s spasming contractions - and as though needing my semen to quench the fire raging inside, she began literally pounding herself down on to me. Of course that was more than enough to trigger the onset of my orgasm and a few seconds later I felt the searing ecstasy as the scalding mass of semen began surging up through my cock.

By then I was thrusting myself hard up into her down-thrusting pussy, burying the entire mass of my cock deep, deep inside her, knowing that in doing so I was forcing it to pump its sticky load into the very furthest parts of her. However, in spite of the volume of semen she must have felt flooding herself, it seemed as though she was eager to ensure she actually drained me of every last drop. I felt her apparently tireless pussy flexing as she continued pushing herself up and down, and although I was certain that by then I had nothing left to give her, found myself being both surprised and excitedly delighted as she managed to trigger several more, smaller, but just as thrilling eruptions.

Until then the grunting gasps of Joanna and I had obviously drowned out the other sounds in the room and it was only once that very last trickle had spurted its way upwards that I became conscious of them - it was the instantly recognisable whimpering noise I knew Vida sometimes made when she climaxed. And even as Joanna pushed herself squelchily sideways off me I twisted my head around to look behind me - to see Vida slumped against the wall. Although glazed with her obviously satisfied passion, both eyes were staring at where they had been previously focussed, and she still had both hands thrust high up beneath her skirt.

* * * * * *

Recognising that after all that Vida and I would probably need a little time together, having quickly slipped on a plain skirt and blouse, and after a quick, pecking kiss and an assurance that I had more than lived up to her expectations of me, Joanna made to leave. ‘Don’t you need to clean yourself up a bit before going?’ I asked.

She just grinned. ‘Later Alan, I’ll have a shower and change in a little while. But after a fuck as good as that one was I like to continue enjoying the afterglow for a bit longer - and there’s nothing like the feel of all that lovely thick semen leaking back out of me and then dribbling down the inside of my legs. A man could never understand just how good that can actually feel.

But you will both want to shower, there’s one just across the corridor, and I made sure there are towels and things in there for you. The car to take you back to your hotel is waiting out in front of the villa - and you will find your masks on the back seat - so then the two of you can have the rest of the day to yourselves. Just make sure you are ready for the car to pick you up again at around nine o’clock this evening - and then a different sort of fun can begin.’ she added as she turned and headed out of the door.

Vida and I showered separately that time, actually saying very little to each other until we were dressed and making our way back through to the entrance of the villa. ‘Let’s take a look around the garden before we leave.’ I suggested as I reached down for her hand.

Her fingers gripped mine unusually tightly and she whispered that she too thought that was a good idea.

Other than the workmen carrying the frame-work of the structure going up inside the house it was clear that there was nobody else around and we didn’t have to walk too far before we spotted a bench in a quietly secluded spot. ‘So, can you tell me what that was all about please?’ I asked, while still maintaining a firm hold of her hand as we sat down.

I could tell it was taking her a minute or two to arrange her thoughts, so remained completely silent. ‘It’s actually a rather long and convoluted story darling - but, at least for now, I’ll give you the short outline.’ she said.

‘It really goes back to when I was very young girl, I guess like many children, there was one day when I caught a glimpse of my parents making love. The circumstances don’t really matter, what does is that unlike many children who see that and find the grunting and groaning makes them think their father is actually hurting their mother, I could tell from the radiant glow I saw on her face when she reappeared some time later, that whatever it was they had been doing with each other had made her really, really happy!’ Vida explained.

‘Although that memory must have remained buried deep somewhere inside my brain it was many, many years later when something happened to bring it back to the surface.’ She added, pausing for several moments before taking her story further.

‘When I went to university I had to share a small apartment with someone - and that was how I first met Joanna.’ she explained. ‘She was the girl I shared the apartment with, well at least for the first year I did, after that she decided those sort of studies were not for her and she went off and did her first beautician’s course. But although by then I wasn’t a virgin, even then Joanna was much more sexually active than I was, and of course with her looks there was never any shortage of handsome young men knocking on her door.

Although I sometimes also had company, most nights I didn’t, so I could usually hear Joanna and her latest boy-friend getting busy in the room next to mine - and of course that sometimes got me so worked-up I’d end up lying there desperately trying to masturbate while I tried even harder to imagine it was me he was with. Well, one thing finally led to another and one evening I happened to notice her door wasn’t properly shut - and when I peeked through the crack I found I could see them at it.’

That time she took another, longer pause before continuing. ‘It turned me on Alan, really, really strongly, and it seemed to take no more than a minute or two of fingering myself before I had a truly explosive climax. Well that sort of set the scenario for me, and many evenings I’d creep out into the hallway and, if the door had been left a little bit open, do the same thing.

Then one evening when it was just the two of us there, we got a little drunk I think, and we sort of drifted into a conversation of what bits of sex we liked best - and I confessed to her what I’d been doing - and I could tell from the expression on her face that she got a real kick out of knowing I had been watching her.’

Again she paused, perhaps recalling those long ago youthful days.

‘Well from then on she made sure the set-up in her room was such that I could get an even better view of whatever she and the guy were up to, and many’s the evening she put on a truly spectacular performance for me. But then of course she decided to leave university, I got a completely different sort of girl to share with, and for years and years I had all but put those experiences down as nothing more than youthful experimentation.’

There was a longer, much more thoughtful pause before Vida continued. ‘I know it’s going to sound a bit weird but I think the thing that actually brought all those memories flooding back was what we did in the display room the last time we were here - I mean being able to see ourselves through those mirrors. It was strange, although I knew it was us, at the same time in a sort of disembodied way it wasn’t - in fact it was as though I was watching two other people doing the fucking. Do you know what I mean?’ she asked - but without really giving me time to respond, she continued. ‘Then, when Joanna rang to talk about the show, she reminded me of what I had always liked to do - and then eventually she got around to asking if I would like to watch her having sex with you!’

Vida gave me a look that seemed to be carrying her pleading request that I understand the strength of the subconscious drivers that had motivated her to the actions she had agreed to with Joanna - then as some sort of further justification for those she continued.

‘It seems that she took an immediate liking to you, even before we had gone upstairs to shave you - and when she saw how you’re built, liking turned to something much more physical. As I said before, she’s always had a very active sex-life, as you might have guessed from some of the things she has said about her friends and clients. But she told me that seeing how big and beautifully shaped your cock is, just sort of stuck in her mind; apparently she began sort of obsessing about it; how it might feel to be fucked by a cock as magnificent as yours is.

Of course my immediate reaction was to say - ‘No way!’ - but that’s when she reminded me of just how exciting I had always found watching her doing it when we were younger. And I have to admit that the more I actually thought about it the more arousing I found the idea was.

Don’t ask me why Alan - I think it’s probably just as hard for me to explain as you found trying to explain to me what it is that turns you on when you wear women’s lingerie.’

Naturally enough that final comment; comparing her own obsession with mine, in fact took away any real chance of any objections I might have had as to what Vida had done. But then, I asked myself, why on earth should I actually have any objections in the first place? After all how many men would actually object to having two undoubtedly beautiful women wanting to fuck him?

‘So, what now?’ I asked. ‘I mean how do you think I should react with Joanna - does she, come to that, do you, expect this to be a regular thing?’

Vida giggled, then gave me one of her most wickedly mischievous grins. ‘I bet you’d like that!’ she said, then added. ‘But no, at least I doubt it. After all, for one thing we’re in Brussels and she’s down here - and I know she has a number of men, other than Franko, that she sees pretty regularly. So I don’t think she’s actually short of however much sex she actually needs. And as for me, well it’s many, many years since I’ve had any inclination to watch somebody else doing it - and as I said, I think that this time was just the combination of seeing us in the mirrors in the display room, then Joanna saying what she did on the telephone.’

So we left it that, just something that would perhaps remain nothing more than an exciting memory - for both of us.

* * * * * *

Just as Joanna had said we would, we found a pair of masks waiting for us on the rear seat of the car that drove us back to the hotel. Joanna had also told us that unlike with other masked balls and parties, at this one - as what we wearing was actually the primary focus of everyone’s attention - everyone would be wearing identical masks.

The face of them was femininely androgynous, and the mask itself had been made from some combination of a soft, latex-like material and, to make the wearing of them more comfortable - and perhaps to cope with any excitement induced perspiration - included a silkily soft cotton lining. A pair of stretchy bands held them firmly in place and when we tried them on we both agreed that they were undoubtedly comfortable to wear.

Again the hotel’s service proved to be more than equal to our needs, and having eaten an extremely late but nonetheless delicious lunch, we headed upstairs, where, as we anticipated having a long and perhaps tiring night ahead of us, we both decided it would be wise to take an afternoon nap.

Maybe it was the result of the unusually hectic sexual activity I had experienced during the morning, but I slept long after Vida apparently had done, because when I finally reawoke she was already in the process of doing those things that a fastidious woman needs to do before heading out for the evening; rearranging her hair and polishing and varnishing her nails.

Once I had showered, as neither of us really knew just how substantial the refreshments at the party might be, I ordered some light snacks to be brought up to us, and having eaten and drunk most of a bottle of excellent wine, we finished dressing then watched a little TV while waiting for the clock to move around to nine o’clock.

We put on our masks during the drive to the villa and when we stepped through the main door we not only found that the place was already buzzing with people arriving but that neither of us could believe that this was the same place we had left just a few hours earlier. Of course just the change from bright sunshine to a mix of chandeliers and various other more subdued lighting was responsible for some of that, and the addition of numerous vases and pots of flowers also helped. But it was also the atmosphere that filled the space; gone were the bustling workmen in their overalls or generally grubby work-clothes, now the hallway was filling with an excited rush of elegantly attired men and women.

Some had dispensed with all convention; like us, they were already wearing their masks but in their case many of them were merely wearing a lightweight coat over what they had each chosen to wear for the night; caftans, nightdresses, pyjamas - in a glittering array of styles and colours, some overtly sexual, some merely interestingly tantalising.

Even as we stood wondering exactly what we should do next, Joanna suddenly made her appearance - and immediately outshone everybody else around her. As she had done that morning, she was wearing what I was beginning to think might actually be her ‘signature’ colours - cornflower blue and white. But she had reversed their roles. Whereas the flimsily lacy bra and panties had then been blue, now, although apparently just as insubstantial, they were white; a pure, dazzlingly snowy-white - so white that although they were being covered by several layers of some fine, cornflower blue chiffon, they were still all too apparent.

‘Ah, some more stars of the show!’ she cried effusively when she caught sight of us. ‘Come with me.’ she added as she took Vida’s hand. As I followed the two of them through to the room where the show was to take place, and found my eyes refused to budge from the sight of Joanna’s tautly swaying buttocks, I couldn’t help remembering the thrills her body had given me just a few short hours before - and felt the first faint twitch of my cock’s re-arousal.

However, once we saw what had been done to the room where the construction had still been taking place the last time we saw it, those thoughts were swamped by the sense of both surprise and sheer astonishment at what a difference a few hours could make. The windows that had run the length of the far wall were now covered with long, silken drapes, the sides of the cat-walk were also draped with a similar fabric and banks of spot-lights lit it from almost every conceivable angle. The rest of the room was virtually filled with what must have been two or three hundred chairs, here and there divided by spaces through which the people could make their way. And there, at the end where the doors had opened out on to the changing-room marquee, was a large, but by that time, curtain hung stage and archway.

‘That’s amazing Joanna!’ I said. ‘I find it hard to believe that it’s the same place we were in just a few hours ago!’

‘Yes, the boys did very well. Looks good doesn’t it.’ she replied with undisguised pride.

‘It certainly does Joanna.’ Vida agreed. ‘But now you had better show us where we go to change - and give us a chance to see what you expect us to wear.’ she added with a just a hint of nervousness.

‘I hope you are finding the masks are O.K..’ Joanna said.

‘Yes, we gave them a trial run earlier, and I must say that they’re far more comfortable to wear than I thought they might have been.’

‘Well as some people will want to keep them on all night we had to make sure they can cope with such extended wear.’ she replied before leading us down towards the stage.

We found that at either side the curtains had been extended out to form an entranceway behind them and that when we followed her around the back there was a short flight of steps leading up to the side of the stage itself. Once there we found a large space had been provided, presumably so the models would have room to move around and between each other as they came and went from their various showings on the cat-walk.

‘The eight of you will only have to do your thing just the once, towards the very end of the show.’ Joanna explained. ‘But of course you will want to see what’s going on out there.’ she added, pointing beyond the curtains. ‘So on each side, this one’s for the boys, the other is for the girls, there’s a space set aside for you to stand and watch, through here.’ she said as she turned and pointed to something I hadn’t noticed before.

At just about head height, a long but narrow panel of clear plastic sheeting had been inserted into the curtaining - I instantly realised that with the lights behind the curtain lowered, and those out in front brightened, standing there would in fact give an excellent view of what was happening on the cat-walk itself.

‘Brilliant!’ I said.

‘Well thank you, it was an idea I got after our very first showing - when I decided to ask a few of my more friendly clients to join in the show. I realised it wouldn’t have been fair of me to do so if by doing it they had to deprive themselves of the chance to see what everybody else could.’

Once we had familiarised ourselves with both the layout and the programme Joanna had mapped out for us, she took us through to the changing area, and having shown me to what was to be my cubicle - where my clothes were already hanging waiting for me - she took Vida off to settle her in on the other side of the canvas partition that kept the sexes apart.

Of course the first thing I did was to see exactly what it was that Joanna had selected for me to wear - and quite naturally the thought that this was something I would be able to keep for future use further heightened my interest. And it only took a minute or so to realise that not only was I not disappointed, I was in fact utterly delighted.

There were three four separate garments that made up the overall outfit; each in a different shade of grey. There was a tiny, thong-like thing that I could see would act as no more than a pouch for my cock and balls; made from pale, silvery grey lace. Then two pieces that together would comprise an unusually designed pair of pyjamas; each made from a double layer of loosely woven silk, both lightly patterned with an intermittently swirling design and one being just a shade or two darker than the other. Both of those had been made with billowy full arms and legs, which were held at the wrists and ankles with little press-studs. When I held them out in front of me it became perfectly clear that the silk had been so loosely woven and patterned that as I moved, my body, and especially both the silver-grey pouch and its contents would clearly show through them. And covering all that was a slightly darker, elegantly long silk robe; which was obviously designed to be worn untied; presumably so allowing it to lift and float away and behind me when I moved - and of course in doing so, would openly display both the pyjamas and the hopefully bulging pouch beneath them.

I had of course fully expected to be left to my own devices while I changed, so was surprised when Joanna reappeared through the flap that gave access to the cubicle. By then I was down to just an unfastened shirt and briefs, and was holding a pair of the nylon panty-briefs, which I had fully intended to wear underneath whatever outfit had been selected for me to wear.

‘You won’t be needing those tonight Alan.’ was the first thing she said. Then ignoring my admittedly half-hearted protest, she just picked up the silver-grey pouch. ‘This will be more than adequate, let me show you something.’ She added as she slid her fingers inside it and spread the lace across them. ‘See, it has this sneaky little gusset built into it, so as you react - as I hope and trust you will - it will expand, giving even you room to grow to your full size. And in the process give lots of eagle-eyed ladies more than a bit of a treat.’ she added with a truly wicked grin.

1...345678