My Secret Place Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked hard on her clit bringing another gasp, then I released it and blew on it, mixing as many sensations as I could for her. I flicked my hard tongue over it then softened my lips to suck it again, softly this time.

"Ohhhhh!" came from her own lips, "Ohhh Chris...!"

Now I loosened my lips again and began sliding my pointed tongue up and down on either side of her clit feeling her arousal rising with every stroke. I was enjoying this almost as much as my sister was but before she climaxed I pulled away to give some attention to the rest of her pussy.

"Come back!" pleaded Sharon, her hands fluttering by my head, "Please don't stop!"

By way of an answer I blew sharply on her hole, bringing forth another quick gasp, then moved far enough away to let my eyes focus on her treasures. Her lips were still glistening with a variety of juices and they glowed redly too, flushed and excited. Her vaginal opening was a tiny mouth that opened and closed, seemingly with her heartbeat and it was that little opening I intended to target next.

I opened my mouth wide and pressed my softly held lips against her entire core making Sharon gasp happily as I held her slippery flesh against my mouth.

"Chrisssss!" she hissed, "Brilliant -- ohh that's wonderful, oh Chris!"

I alternated my actions, sucking then blowing gently against the expanses of her slippery lips as they were held against my own lips then I quickly stuck my tongue out and slid it as deeply into her vagina as I could.

"Ahhh!" Sharon cried, her voice shrill and excited, "Oh fuck, yeahhh!"

I tasted our juices even more distinctly now, a meld of male and female fragrances and tastes that send another pulse of energy to my cock. It was all very earthy and primal to me and so very exciting too and my cock felt rigid beneath my body.

I released her core from my lips and returned quickly to her clit, strumming it with my tongue, then bringing the fingers of one hand into play too.

"Ohhh Chris, that's not fair!" she moaned as my fingers stroked each side of her clit, "That's too bloody nice!"

I could feel her body bucking with growing excitement now, her climax building inside her even faster than my own excitement was rising. A little more and she'd explode in my face, showering me with her hot, sexy juices; a little more and she'd be twisting and squirming and crying out; a little more and she'd be in the throes of her ecstasy and orgasm.

Quickly I worked on her pussy, my lips, tongue and fingers everywhere -- I even used my nose to rub against her clit as I delved once again into her vaginal opening, then suddenly it was all too much for her.

"Stop! Stop!" she yelled, "Ahhh no -- don't stop!"

Her pussy was lifting now, driving up against my face, driven by her leg and back muscles and as she did so I slipped my hand under her arse and found her anal opening immediately, a tight and crumpled place already slippery with her spilled juices. I sucked and stroked her clit while I moved my fingers over her opening, feeling it shivering and squirming as I created yet more arousal in her already overloaded body and all the while I could feel Sharon's orgasm arriving.

"Oh Chris, oh Chris!" she moaned, her body constantly in motion, "Love it, just love it!"

I had to keep going now, had to finish her off with my fingers and mouth, even though my penis dearly wanted to be part of the fun.

There was a momentary pause in the excitement, a moment in which I was able to press the end of my finger into her anal passage and as I did so everything broke loose.

Suddenly Sharon was gasping and crying and howling, her body no longer under her control. Suddenly her hands clamped my face hard against her pussy just as her arse seemed to suck my finger deeper inside and just as suddenly everything seemed to turn to liquid as her orgasm struck home.

"I've...I'm...oh fuck -- cumming!" she yelled, flooding my face with her girlie cum.

I jerked away in surprise just as a real gusher of fluid squirted from her, arching up and over me to fall over my back like a warm rain.

"Oh fuck -- can't stop!" she moaned as her body rolled and twisted powerfully, "Fuckin' can't stop!"

I slapped my mouth back over her pussy again, feeling another gush of girlie cum cover my face, licking up her delicious offering, feeling her vagina grasping at my tongue, loving the way her pussy seemed to have opened up to me even wider now.

"Still cumming!" Sharon cried, "Oh Chris -- stop it -- get away, please!"

I took pity on her and lifted my face from her wet pussy, sliding my finger from her arsehole too and knelt up now, to look down on my sister as she quivered, shivered and jerked as she unwound from her powerful orgasm.

She smiled at me, a lopsided smile that told me that she was still cumming, that aftershocks were still shivering through her, that she'd had a big heavy-duty climax.

"Oh Chris, I thought I'd never stop," she panted as her body quivered, "Oh my god, that was so, so good!"

"Enjoyed it, did you?" I asked rhetorically as I shook her juices from my face, "You certainly came hard, didn't you."

"I'll say," she said, more placidly now, "Oh Chris, I don't think I could do that every time though!"

"Bet you could," I answered, "Do you want me to try again?"

"No, no, no way, not yet!" she pleaded, her hand quickly covering her pussy, "Let me, let me calm down -- let me find my brain again."

"Makes a change for you not to want more sex!" I said teasing her, "I could just come down there and fuck..."

"No you don't!" said Sharon sharply -- then she quickly realised how harsh she sounded and blew me a kiss.

I blew one back to her, then moved aside, rolled over and lay on my back beside her as we both cooled down and relaxed.

A few minutes must have passed as we recovered and at that moment I heard her phone chime. Sharon heard it too and picked up her phone, then glanced at me.

"Got a signal again -- it's Mum, just texting to check that we're ok," she said, "I'll tell her we're fine and that we've just had a nice walk."

"Nice what?" I asked, winking prodigiously at her, "Funny walk!"

I left Sharon to do her messaging while I cooled down and dozed contentedly, only to be woken by the weight of Sharon as she now sat on my abdomen.

"Glad I could get a signal again," she said as she showed me a selfie that Mum had sent of her and dad sitting in the sun on the patio, "I sent her those two fishy photos in exchange -- she says they're brilliant -- she seems happy enough."

"Great," I said placidly, "And now you're done I think it's time we moved, we'll get burnt up here with no cover and no clothes on."

"Yeah, guess you're right and I might as well put my phone away," answered Sharon, "Expect I'll lose the signal once we head down to the lake again."

"Probably," I agreed as we climbed into our clothes once more, "Right, you ready?"

"I'm with you so I'm ready for anything!" said Sharon as she pressed her breasts lovingly against my arm, "Come on then, take me wherever you're going."

The deliciousness of her body was enough to lift my penis in salute once again but I ignored my arousal and concentrated instead on our trek, pondering whether or not to explore further or to return to our 'base camp'. Eventually I decided that we could complete our outing by finding the end of the lake as planned, then follow it's shoreline back to base. The land seemed to dip sharply where it met the lake and that was my target.

"Come on, just a bit further," I said as I pointed out the land ahead, "Good exercise for you!"

"Had plenty already," muttered Sharon from just behind me, "My legs won't know what hit them tomorrow."

"Yeah, same as my cock," I answered, "I doubt I'll be able to get him up for a day or two after this."

We walked on, our path gently downhill and as we neared the end of the lake the trees seemed to grow up around us, bathing us in softly dappled sunshine. However, although the intensity of the sun was now absent the heat remained and it was more humid and now sweat was rising quickly on us both.

"Almost wish we'd gone back," I sighed heavily, "It must be as hot as a bloody jungle in here."

"Same here -- and I'm taking my top off, I'm soaked with sweat," said Sharon.

Her steaming sweat-sprinkled breasts looked so very inviting but with my own body somewhat overheated the enthusiasm of sex was somehow lacking, although not enough for my cock not to begin to fill out yet again.

"Don't even think about it!" I whispered to my cock, "Later, if you're lucky!"

Then, not fifty yards further on everything changed. Suddenly ahead of us was a beautiful cascade of water that fell perhaps ten feet into a pool that was filled with crystal clear water and with the trees now parted the air became fresher and altogether much more inviting.

"Wowww!" we both exclaimed as we stood together to gaze at the scene, "That's beautiful!"

A moment or two later we were arm in arm as we overlooked the pool, our bodies pressed tightly hip to hip and as we turned towards each other to share our feelings our lips quickly met and locked together, our tongues quickly busy. All the fatigue of the trek had lifted and even my cock was immediately rigid against my sister's thigh.

"Swim?" asked Sharon as her thigh moved against my penis and I nodded furiously.

In a matter of seconds we were at the water's edge, casting clothes off wildly, then both diving into the water to be enveloped in it's cooling, soothing presence. We surfaced and swam together, kissed and parted, swam gleefully around for a while then hauled ourselves out onto a rock beside the pool.

"Fantastic!" we said in unison, "This is so good!"

The water was chilly but not so cold as to be uncomfortable and we soon found the pool to be perhaps ten feet deep and perhaps thirty feet across. The waterfall wasn't so powerful that we couldn't immerse ourselves in it but the heavy thundering of the water on our heads drove us away before too long. But it was exhilarating and exciting and incredible and we stayed in the water until the shivers were taking control upon which we clambered out again, found a sunnier spot and lay down.

"Oh Chris, you're super," said Sharon as she grasped my hand, "Gosh, how on earth did you know this place was here?"

"I didn't," I admitted, "Pot luck I guess."

"But good luck," answered Sharon, "You seem full of good luck and nice things like this."

Her hand had slithered from mine and was now on my thigh but it didn't stay there for long and soon it moved to cover my chilly penis.

Sharon chuckled as she held me, as her hand endeavoured to explore my shrunken instrument.

"He's all tiny," she said, "But not for long, I bet!"

"Oh not again," I signed as I felt her hand at work, "Give me a break!"

"I'll do the work," said my sister as her hand continued to arouse my cock, "You just lie there...!"

Needless to say my penis was answering the call as her delightful fingers caressed and pulled at me and before too long my cock was once again stiff and full.

"See, you can do it!" said Sharon as she knelt up beside me so she could work on me more energetically, "That's better."

A moment or so later and she was astride me, lowering herself down towards my upheld cock. The touch of her chilled pussy send a big tremor through me but Sharon held me steady and pressed her cool wet lips against my penis.

"This'll be lovely," she breathed as my penis began to penetrate into her tightened hole, "Ohhh yesss, oh Chris, that feels super!"

By the time she was seated on my abdomen her pussy had warmed enough so that her juices were flowing again and after some squirming abdominal exercises she was heating up nicely. I started to thrust upwards at her but Sharon put her hand on my chest.

"Let me, I'll do it," she said, "I just want to feel you up inside me, I want to feel how nice and big you are and then I want to cum on your lovely cock."

I kept silent as I watched Sharon work herself off on my erection. Her body was rolling and twisting now as she strove to excite herself and I could feel the way her vaginal muscles were working and the way her movements were pressing my cock against different areas within her body.

"Yesss!" gasped Sharon, far sooner than I'd expected, "Gonna cum, cummmm, gonna cummmm!"

Her body was in constant motion now, her buttocks slamming down onto me time and time again, her hands clawing at my chest, her knees squeezing my rib cage. A moment later and her hands found mine, lifting them to her breasts -- and having placed them there her own hands descended to her pussy. I felt her fingers working on her clit so close to my cock while my own fingers teased and squeezed her little tight nipples -- and it was all too much for her.

"Ahhhhh -- cumming!" she yelled happily, "Fuckin' cumming, cumming -- can't stop!"

She was away, riding furiously in her excitement, her hips working hard as she tried to get my entire penis up inside herself, as she climaxed loudly and strongly over and over again.

"No more!" she finally gasped as she pushed herself from me suddenly, "Oh god, I can't take any more -- oh fuck, that was wild!"

"What d'you mean, no more?" I asked, "You started it; you did it all and you didn't even finish me off."

"Sorry, I just can't," said Sharon as she rolled onto her side and looked at me, her eyes wide with excitement and fun, "I'll wank you if you like but..."

My slippery erection now stood above my abdomen but Sharon rolled onto her back, her body still quivering and squirming spasmodically as her climax died slowly. I let my erection slowly fade away, feeling almost relieved that I hadn't had to cum. I wasn't sure how much I had left in my tank!

"That was simply amazing!" said Sharon, "Oh Chris, I'll happily do without all my late night fun if we can do this together!"

"You'd better," I agreed, "It's just you and me from now on or else."

"Yeah, definitely, I hope," said my sister, love and desire gleaming in her eyes, "Let's hope we can get away with it once we get home."

Ah, all the conflict that was going to arise once we returned home. The very thought of it caused my cock to lose all his remaining stiffness although with the amount of sex we'd had, that was hardly surprising either. But suddenly our homecoming was at the front of my mind and jumbles of words that we'd have to say to our parents if they found out began to flood my mind. Sharon too must have understood the workings of my mind because her hand now came and rested on my chest.

"Yeah, we're going to have to be careful, aren't we," she added, answering herself, "I'm just hoping that your friend's offer will still hold good."

I'd been offered a house to rent at a nominal figure and right now it seemed to be the perfect answer.

"Yeah, well keep your fingers crossed," I said, "But hey, that's for later, we've still got some fishing to do today, no need to get worried right now."

The time just had to be moving on and as I had no desire to be lost beside the lake at night it was only sensible that we get back to base camp soon. We'd done enough exploring and fishing should now take precedence again although, to be honest, we seemed to have done more fucking than fishing today.

"Come on, let's head back," I said as I stood up.

I reached down and helped my sister to stand and then, after a quick hug and a kiss we dressed.

"Just got to come back here soon," said Sharon softly as we began walking away, "I'll never forget this place."

"Nor me," I agreed as I followed her, "Just fabulous, isn't it."

"I'll tell you what," said Sharon as she stopped walking and turned to face me, "You know you said that place by the lake where we're fishing from is your secret place -- well how about that little pool becoming 'our' secret place?"

I leaned closer and kissed her lovingly, a kiss that she answered with equal warmth.

"Great idea," I said, as we rubbed noses after our kiss, "Let's just hope no-one else ever finds it."

I led my sister back down towards the lake itself where we were greeted by the calls of water birds disturbed from their tranquillity and soon found a small track that followed the lake margin and now, with the sun lower in the sky it was somewhat cooler and walking was easier. The long grass was tickling our legs, the grasshoppers were zizzing away madly, the breeze was whispering around us and from where we were we seemed to be entirely isolated from civilization and it felt so pleasurable that even thoughts of sex were lost amid the calming, relaxing surroundings.

"Lovely isn't it," I mused aloud, "You see, this is what I like about being out in this kind of place -- it's so peaceful, so relaxing."

"Mmmmm, relaxing enough that all I want to do is to take off all my clothes and lie on my back," said Sharon, "And let you fuck me!"

I shook my head slowly as I felt a sudden surge in pressure in my shorts but I ignored her words and suggestion as we neared our camp -- we'd already had a very energetic day and I felt as if I'd had enough for now and when finally I recognised the trees near our base relief flooded over me and a few minutes later our scattering of belongings came into view.

Everything was exactly as we'd left it as I expected but now Sharon surprised me again.

"You don't happen to have a spare rod do you?" asked Sharon, a comment so unlike her that I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You what?" I asked, "What do you want with a rod?"

"I want to try fishing -- obviously," she said calmly, "I've never done it before except when I did that cast for you earlier on."

"Yeah, I've got a spare one in my kit," I said, my well-planned mind always having made sure that I carried at least two of everything, "I'll be shocked if you can use it through."

"Huh!" said Sharon with a huge smile, "I can certainly handle your rod well enough, can't I!"

Her hand reached out and stroked my penis through my shorts

"I thought you wanted to do some fishing?" I asked, feeling a pulse of pressure in my balls, "Or was that just an excuse to get me back here?"

"No, seriously, I do want to try fishing but you know me -- I love sex too!" she added happily, "We've got time to do both, haven't we?"

"Um, yeah, I guess," I answered, my mind now torn between the pleasures of fishing and the pleasure of the flesh, "Fishing first though."

The gleam in her eyes told me that she was thinking sexually again so I ignored her innuendos.

"I'll rig it up for you then and show you what to do," I said as I glanced at my gear, "Make sure you don't bugger it up for me though."

Suddenly a thought struck me and I stopped my communications with my fishing tackle and turned to my sister who was a few yards behind me.

"So how come you made that cast so perfectly?" I asked, "You know, when I got all tangled up."

She shrugged and smiled before closing on me and pressing her delicious breasts against me.

"Pot luck I guess," she said as she rubbed her firm breasts against me, "Just seemed to work out -- that cast I made earlier was just a fluke -- honestly."

"Hmmmph!" I grunted, unwilling to accept such a feeble story, "Anyway, quit that."

The pressure of her body against mine was causing my penis to respond but although I could easily have remedied the problem by moving away my body seemed reluctant to move and very willing to enjoy her charms.

"Quit what?" she asked innocently as she kissed my lips, "I'm not doing anything!"

I couldn't reply because she now locked her lips on mine, her tongue quickly slipping into my mouth while her hand moved down between us until it surrounded my erection. Her body and her actions were deliciously arousing and I was in two minds as to what to do next, but my decision was made for me.